Boys

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

Dara sighed as she grumpily walked to the hall. Minzy tap her shoulder.

 

"What's wrong, unnie?" Dara looked to Minzy and sighed again.

 

"It's Sport's Day, Minzy! You know that I really hate this!"

 

Minzy chuckled. "Wae? Jiyong oppa is in the same team with us. You should be happy!"

 

Dara sighed again and again. 

 

For their Sport's Day, all the students in their school would be divided into four teams. Team Blue, Team Green, Team Red and Team Yellow. These teams would be reformed every two years. 

 

Dara and Minzy are in Team Blue, Bom in Team Red while Chaerin in Team Green with Seungri. Poor Chaerin. She would need to handle Seungri everytime, anywhere.

 

The girls knew that Jiyong is in Team Blue after looking at the list of the names displayed on the notice board. Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae were also in Team Blue.

 

Dara always hated Sport's Day because it's tiring. She always refrained from entering any competitions for the Sport's Day. This event would be going for three weeks. During this three weeks, a lot of sports competitions would be held. Every teams would send representatives for every competitions. Winners would be selected from the points that each team collected. Points would be collected for every competitions that every teams participate. If a team wins a competition, they would get more points for their team.

 

Usually only athletes and active students would willingly represent their own team. Dara was not an athlete or an active students. She was just a lazy girl who wanted to end her school life as soon as possible. She always sleep in the class on Sport's Day every single year.

 

Most of the form 4 and form 5 students would be busy because they would have to manage their own team. Dara wondered if she could escape again this year since she was a form 4 student.

 

Now, Dara and Minzy were walking to the hall for their team's meeting.  There's already a lot of the students when they arrived. Both of them took a sit at the corner of the hall. Dara didn't really like to gather with a lot of students except her classmates.

 

"Okay everyone! Take your sit. We will start our meeting now", the students sighed in dissapointment knowing that Mr Teddy was one of teacher advisors of the team.

 

"Yahh! Why are you sighing? You don't like me that much?!" The students started to make fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter