Too Sweet

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"You know what I hate the most?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"What?"

 

"Exam!"

 

We groaned simultaneously. Who would love exam? I hate how we needed to keep quiet for hours just to answer the question papers. Plus, we in our senior year, and that meant we must do our best to pass the exam especially for the last year exam in other to graduate. Well, except for Seungri. He is still in form four.

 

"I regret for choosing the science stream! It's too hard. I don't even know what I have learned for last year." Daesung shut his eyes with his hands over his head.

 

Youngbae sighed. "I told you to think it thoroughly! Why would you choose science stream just to be in the same class with us?"

 

"Shut up Youngbae. I also chose the science stream to be in the same class with you and Jiyong." Seunghyun glared to Youngbae. 

 

"Could you please don't fight over this thing? At least the three of you always passed for the History. I never passed that thing." I groaned again. If I don't pass for the History exam, it would give a bad impact for my result to graduate. 

 

"You never passed History? Wow. Daebak!"

 

I whacked Seungri's head.

 

"Yah! That hurts!" Seungri scratched his head. "You should learn from Dara noona. She always sleeps in our History class but she also managed to get the highest score for the exam."

 

"That's because she loves reading." A voice interrupted our conversation. The boys look behind me while I kept my eyes to the boys. I already know who the owner of that voice.

 

Minzy pull the chair besides me and settle herself. "Hello everyone" 

 

"Hello Minzy. Where are the others?" Daesung look around for the girls.

 

"Dara unnie is sleeping in the class. Bom unnie and Chaerin unnie are eating in the canteen." 

 

"Dara is sleeping? She never miss the break time." Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. 

 

Minzy and Seungri chuckled. "It was the History class before the break. Just like what Seungri said, she would sleep. Chaerin unnie told me to not wake her up for the break. She is furious because Dara unnie can get high score without concentrating in class."

 

"YAHHH MINZY!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP FROM MY NAP?!"

 

This time I looked to my back to see her. My lips automatically curled up to see her walking to us with her hair like a bird nest.

 

"BECAUSE OF YOU, I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING TO EAT!"

 

"Blame Chaerin unnie!!" Minzy quickly stood up and ran after bid us goodbye.

 

I was still looking at Dara when her eyes met mine. She abruptly stopped walking and her hand ran through her hair. Maybe she  finally noticed how messy her hair was, she turned back and quickly dashed away.

 

"How can she walk around the school with her hair like that?" Youngbae asked, trying to surpress his laugh.

 

"You already know she is weird." 

 

Ignoring them, I took my butterscotch bread and turned to Seungri. 

 

"Lend me your comb."

 

 

......................................................................................

 

I push the door slowly. Dara is sitting on the bench with her hair is still messy. I pat her shoulder and she quickly turned around.

 

"What are you doing here?" She frowned. Her eyes glance to my bread. She put her arm on her stomach when I heard a growling sound. I chuckled.

 

"Here." I handed her the bread. "Eat that or you will need to eat Chaerin later."

 

She look up to me and took the bread. "Thank you."

 

"Turn around. Let me fix your hair. It looks like a bird nest. Even bird nest is more beautiful."

 

She slapped my arm before turning around. Her back was facing me. I took out Seungri's comb from inside my pocket. I started combing her hair. Her hair smelled like strawberry. After done combing, I made her hair into a braid.

 

"You have a rubber hair?"  She slipped her hand into her pocket and handed me a red rubber hair. 

 

"Done. Now, your hair is not like a bird nest anymore."

 

She turned around and look into my eyes. She fumbled with her hair while still looking into my eyes. After a while, I just noticed that she was making my eyes as her mirror.

 

"It's beautiful. You often make this?" She pointed to her hair.

 

"I have a sister. She forced me to learn that so I can make her hair."

 

She let out a small chuckle. Dara pinched some bread and offer it to me. I ate it when it was still in Dara's hand. She glared to me while I just ignored it.

 

"How is your day, Jiyong? I heard that form five students are having a hard time for the exam."

 

I sighed. "Yeah. I think it's ordinary for us. We are busy with extra classes. It's just two months after school started and I really want to drop out."

 

"Stay strong, okay?" She laughed. Then she give me a chocolate.

 

"You should stop eating sweets all the time."

 

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Why must all people say that?"

 

"It's unhealthy."

 

"But it's yummy."

 

"I know that. But, it is unhealthy, Dara."

 

She wanted to protest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter