The Other Side of Her

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

Lisa ran as fast as possible to get to the team's room. She was too panicked to violate every students in the corridor. "Dara sunbae!!"

 

Dara startled when Lisa appeared there, shouting her name. She was fortunate not to have punctured by the needle as she was sewing clothes for their mascot. "What's wrong Lisa? Anything happened?" She began to worry seeing Lisa's trouble face.

 

....................................................................................................................................

 

Dara and Lisa made their way to the gym where the netball competition was held. Dara also panicked to hear Lisa's earlier. "What do you mean we don't have any reserve players? Doesn't Lee Hi already chose them?"

 

"Yes but they also are the dancers. The dance competition was scheduled for tomorrow but suddenly changed to today. And we don't expect our team would face any problems later." Lisa was actually feeling fret to see Dara's face. She know that Dara was oppressed. They arrived at the gym and rushed to Lee Hi who was fidgeting with other members. "Lee Hi!" Hearing Dara's voice, the members turned their faces.

 

"Oh my god, unnie! Ottokae?! Jisoo is getting tired!" She pointed to Jisoo who was struggling in the court. She sprained her foot at the second game with Team Yellow but keep playing, knowing that they didn't have any reserve players. Dara looked to Jisoo. Seeing Jisoo's expressions, she knew that Jisoo's leg was hurting so much. "Don't anyone here can play?" Dara asked the members. They shooked their heads but Lisa raised her hand. 

 

"No, Lisa.You already dressed for the dance competition later and I do not want you passing out during the match. Minzy will get angry with me." Lisa pouted but could not say anything because Dara was right.

 

"Then, what are we gonna do? I'm worried for Jisoo."

 

Dara exhaled her breath slowly and looked to her members. "Anyone have a rubber hair?" Lee Hi fished out a rubber hair from her pocket and gave it to Dara. Dara tied her hair into a ponytail. She took off her sweater and tied it around her waist. Now, she was only wearing a white t-shirt and skirt with a black legging. She smiled confidently to her members.

 

"Count me in."

 

................................................................................................................

 

Cheers echoed in the gym when Dara dunked the ball into the net in the last minute. They won the match for netball, earning points for Team Blue. The members made a group hug and jumped happily.

 

Lee Hi and the others were shocked after Dara decided to participate for Jisoo. But they were amazed too see Dara's great performance for the game. Despite her petite body, she plays well. She interjected between the opponents and caught the ball efficiently. She also managed to score a lot of goals.

 

After the game, Dara quickly returned to the team's room to continued her works .She needed to complete the clothes for mascot because they only had a few days before the Sports Day. But she fell asleep due to fatigue.

 

 

..............................................................................................................

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The sun was starting to set. I decided to wake Dara up from her sleep. "Dara. Wake up. It's starting to get dark." She stirred before slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "OH NO! The clothes is not complete yet!" She panicked. I chuckled to see her like that.

 

"Calm down. I already took care of that. Now let's go home." I helped her pack her belongings and walked to the parking to get my bicycle. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter