Special Chapter : Youngbae

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A special chapter for Youngbae :D

 

 

 

 

I've been ignoring the conversation behind me as my eyes were watching the girl sitting on the bench under the tree. She have caught my attention since the first time she registered into this school last year. She was in the same year as me, form five but unfortunately, we weren't in the same class.


"What are you doing, Bae?"


Dara patted my shoulder, making me turned to face her, then I shifted my attention back to the girl. From the side of my eye, I could see that Dara was looking at the same way as me.


"Min Hyorin?"


She asked and I nodded. Dara chuckled and patted my shoulder again.


"I noticed that you have been watching her every time we are here." She smiled. "She's a really good girl, you know? You should try say hello."


"I'm not confident."


"Oh come on!" You got some cute little eyes and your smile is a killer! You should be confident!"


I let out a laugh. "Dara. Why are you making it sounds like I want to make her as my girlfriend?"


Dara raised her eyebrow. "Well, don't you? Every boy took interest in a girl because they like the girl, right?"


Am I? I asked myself the same question for a lot of times. I don't really know. She just caught my attention. I want to talk to her but I'm not really as brave as Seungri. That boy didn't know what is shame, afterall.


"She's in the art club, in case you don't know."


I looked back to her with my eyebrows raised, asking her why did she know that.


"I am in the art club. What? You think I don't know how to draw? My drawing is more expensive than any other paintings in the world!"


"Nonsense. You only join the art club because it's quiet and there is no boy." Jiyong interrupted. He flicked Dara's forehead, stopping her from spouting more stupid things.


"I am not! Yes that's part is true but I do know how to draw." Her voice trailed, then she pushed Jiyong away. "Youngbae, just say hello to Hyorin. She's in the art room every evening."


I stared at Dara for a while, she grinned naughtily.


Maybe I should follow her words for this once.

 

 

...........................





I was nervous when I made my way to the art room at the end of the block. It was near to Dara's classroom. When I was standing in front of the art room, I could feel that my heart pounding fast in my chest. I hope what Dara said this morning was true. So, I slowly slide the door open. The first thing I saw was her sitting down on the chair, frowning and biting a pencil as her face smudged with some paint.


Why did she look beautiful although she was like a mess?


"Uhm, hello."


When she looked up from the canvas, I found myself holding my breath. This was the first time I got to see her face clearly. Before this, I only stared her from the rooftop.


"Yes? Can I help you?" She flashed a smile. I clenched my heart and bit my inner cheeks. She's really beautiful.


"Er, are you okay?" She asked again when noticed I was clenching my chest like I was having a heart attack.


"Ah! No- I'm okay. I just want to ask if Sandara Park is here." That's a lie. I knew she just went home with Jiyong.


"Sandara?" She raised her eyebrows and then glance at the table in front of her. "I'm not sure if she come here today." She bit her pencil and her hand unconsciously stucked her hair behind her ear. "You want me to call her?"


"It's okay. I can wait for her." Lies again. "Can I sit here?" I stucked out my hand, pointing at the chair behind her.


She nodded, flashing a smile again.


I took my sit behind her while she continued focussing on her drawing. I had no idea what I was doing here actually, so I gazed around the room. It was as big as any other club room but quite stuffy. There were a lot of paintings placed at the corner of the room on the table and it blocking the window.


No wonder Dara was a bit crazy. She lacked of air here. I hope Hyorin wasn't like Dara.


"So,.." my voice trailed, trying to find what to say. "How many members does this club have?"


It was a silence for a moment. I though she didn't want to talk to me but she spun her chair to face me, biting her pencil.


"Only seven"



"Huh? Seven? Isn't that too little?"
 

She shrugged. "I know. As the president of this club, I'm worried if the school decide to get rid of us but our principal cannot resist the quality of our works." She looked to her left, where a lot of paintings were put.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter