Their Hopes

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update!

 

 

 

 

The wind slowly blew, caressing her face. She looked up to the window, watching as her angel was still in the class, his attention was focussed to whoever teacher in that class. It have been an hour, but Dara was still waiting for his extra class to finish. Before this, Dara was busy with the physics project but now it has ended, Jiyong starting to get busy as his final exam was just around the corner. Dara did not complain. She knew she shouldn't because final exam for the form five students were really important. Jiyong have begun to think about his future, making Dara felt a little put out. She didn't have any idea of what Jiyong would do in his future. They never talk about it.

 

She slumped onto the grass and leaned to the big tree where she still could see Jiyong. She missed him. There was only one month and half before the school of that year to come to an end and that means Jiyong's ready to graduate. That also means Dara would be a senior next year. Also means there would be no Jiyong, and the other boys except Seungri. If Jiyong go to the university, where would he go? Is it far? In university, there were a lot of new people, means new faces, new girls. Dara grimaced when that thought struck in her head.

 

What will happen to both of them? Would Jiyong break up with her? Because they would be apart from each other. She knew some girls out there were more beautiful than her,  kinder and gracious than her. Dara is just some masochist girl, shy and always end up in an awkward situation, have an ugly scar on her skin and sometimes stupid. Her eyebrows furrowed as her mind wandered, not noticing that Jiyong was already standing near her, looking down and watched her in amusement. He noticed how her expressions changed a few times. Just what in the world was she thinking?

 

"Dara." He called softly. The girl still in a deep thought. "Hey Dara!" He nudged her a little using his shoes. She quickly looked up, eyes rounded and lips parted, looking confused.

 

"Jiyong!" She beamed. "I've been waiting for you. Here, have some bread. You were biting your nail when you're in the class. I wonder if you're hungry?" Dara handed him a butter toffee bread, his favourite.

 

Jiyong's heart shranked to see her. He knew that Dara was waiting for him in that cold autumn although he already told her to just go home. But that girlfriend of him was really stubborn. There was nothing he could do if she was being pigheaded. The thought of leaving the school after that year slowly making him restless. He really hope she would not die because of her clumsiness.

 

"I told you to go home. Why did you still wait for me?"

 

Dara pouted. "I just wanna spend some time with you. You are busy. I will never get to meet you when exam is coming and you are not here next year." She mumbled, disappointed when Jiyong did not understand her.

 

Jiyong reached for her bare hand and wrapped it around his arm. "It's cold and you're going to get sick if you keep doing this. At least stay in the library or anywhere in the school."

 

"Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter