Their Meeting

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I rolled my body to left and then right on my bed. I looked up to the clock on the wall. It's 8 in the morning. I continued rolling lazily.

Thump!

And I fell from my bed. Stupid me.

I quickly got up, picked up the towel and head to bathroom to take a shower. After that, I opened my wardrobe. I picked my black hoodie and a white ripped jeans. I would wear this today.

I looked at the mirror, brushing my hair and put lip balm on my lips. That's all. I didn't wear make up cause it sometimes annoyed me. It's not like I hate make up or such. But I didn't want to waste my time by going to toilet every ten minutes to fix the make up.

I put a white cap backwards on my head. Satisfied with my outfit, I got out of my room to go.

"Noona? Where are you going?" Sanghyun asked as he saw me.

"I'm going to meet the girls. How about you? You need to go to school?"

"Yes, noona. I have football training."

"Want me to go with you?" I get the faded blue converse in the cupboard and sat next to him as we both tie our shoes.

"No. I'll go by myself. Aunty is outstation for three days so you need to cook tonight," he said as he stood up and patted his pants. I looked up to him, watching as heruffled his hair and picked up the bag from the floor.

"I will, my baby. Take care on your way!" I ruffled his hair until it turned mess and quickly ran from him.

"Noona! My hair!" he shouted angrily, making me chuckled and continued walking to the bus stop near the neighborhood. After a few minutes, the bus arrived. 

As I arrived at the mall, I walked to the food court and go inside my favourite restaurant. Madam Lim's Restaurant. I ordered some food. I was too hungry cause I didn't have any breakfast at home.

I ate alone while waiting for the girls. Dear whoever this Madam Lim, thank you for your food. It was too delicious and I love you.

"Dara!"

I looked to the outside of the restaurant. It's Bom with Chaerin and Minzy.

"Come in! I'm eating."

They sat with me and ordered some food too.

"Dara. Kwon Jiyong finally notice you, huh?" Chaerin started. I already knew when they said they wanted to have a girl's day, It meant that they wanted to talk about my angel.

"Of course! Can't you see how he chased after her and waved to her? All that thanks to me," Bom said proudly.

"Yes Bom. Thanks to you."  rolled my eyes.

"But I really think I'm comfortable enough having crush on him without him knows me." I sighed. 

"Why you don't want to talk to him when he chased you,unnie?" Minzy asked.

I stared at her for a while before answering her.

"You all know this stupid Kwon Jiyong syndrome. I can't even control myself when I heard his name. What do you think I'll do when I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter