Those Around Her

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minzy stood there. Her eyes looking to her shoes, fidgeting. She wanted to cry. Not because she was scared. But because she regretted not telling her unnies about her feelings.


"Tell us, Minzy. Why did you accepted Youngdeuk as your boyfriend?" Bom started. Everyone was staring at Minzy, making the maknae scared.


"I-I liked him."


"WHAT? You have someone that you like?" Dara shrieked. Jiyong gently pulled her ponytail, making the girl sit down. "Calm down. Let her speak, will you?" Dara blushed and nodded.


"I liked him since last year. I've seen him danced. You know unnies that I am someone who can't resist a boy with awesome dance skill." She heard everyone gasped but she continued. "I think that both of them noticed that I always staring at between of them because I actually can't see the difference as they are twins. But I know that Youngdeuk is dumber than Youngdon."


"But they have different hair colour, right?" Seungri tilted his head.


"They changed it after they started bullying me."


"How did you know that they were lying to you?"


Minzy stared to Daesung after he asked that. That time, Minzy really burst into tears. "I-I he-heard them." She choked. "They were making it into bet. They threatened me to tell all of you that I'm a bad girl if I don't follow their words. I was scared. I don't want you to think bad of me."


Chaerin quickly hugged the maknae to comfort her. "You know what? Being bad is good actually."


"Chaerin! What did you just told her?" Youngbae frowned. This girl really didn't think before talking.


"What? It's true. Okay. Whatever. If anyone bullied you again, I'll make sure to set their locker on fire."


"Yes. As long it's with Chaerin, I will do it too!" Seungri beamed.


"Me too. Setting someone's locker on fire sounds good." Seunghyun said, making Bom rolled her eyes and chuckled. People around her are really weird but that what's make Bom appreaciate them.


"And Minzy, we know you way more than the twins. Why would we think bad of you when we know you the best?" Dara stated. That making Minzy cried harder because she felt honoured. "Hey Daesung! Go comfort her!"


"Huh? Why me?"


"Because you're her brother!"


Daesung blinked a few times to Dara. He was confused but slowly stepped to Minzy and awkwardly patted her back. After a few moments, Daesung gave her a bear hug. "It's okay Minzy-ah. It's over now."


"Maknae, you should choose someone as Daesung as your boyfriend. If it is me, I'll make sure that Dae is my boyfriend." Bom blurted.


"Yes. If I am a girl, I would choose Dae too." Jiyong said, making Dara slapped his shoulder.


"What?"


"Are you not supposed to choose me?" Dara asked. Her forehead wrinkled a bit.


"Why would I? If I'm a girl, I'm not going to choose you cause you're a girl too."


"No! What I mean is are you not supposed to choose the boy version of me?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter