One Step

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV

 

 

It's been two hours after Dara made fool of herself again. I glanced to Chaerin and Minzy who were sitting on the sofa in the infirmary room. After Dara fainted, Jiyong brought her here and returned to field since he still had works to do.

 

I stared at Dara's face. Her life had turn chaos since Jiyong already noticed her presence. But it was not a bad thing for her. I was happy because she started to smile often than before.

 

"Where am I?" I snapped to hear Dara. She shut her eyes while holding her forehead.

 

"Infirmary. You okay, unnie?" Minzy asked. Dara nodded her head before asking again. "What happened?"

 

Chaerin snorted. "You hit a pole, Dara. Don't you remember that Jiyong confessed to you?"

 

Dara frowned before her expression slowly changed. Her eyes widened and looked up to me for confirmation. I nodded and smirked to her. "What? Did you already forget?"

 

She shook her head. Then she looked down and ruffled her hair until it become mess. "OTTOKE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO BOMMIE-AH?!"

 

Minzy laughed happily. "Accept him?"

 

"What?!" Dara snapped.

 

"Why did you tried to run from him? Doesn't this what you always dreaming of? Being his girlfriend?" Chaerin snorted. But we knew what she said was not what actually Dara wanted.

 

"No! Just when in the the world that I said I want to be his girlfriend?" Dara frowned. Her voice turned soft. "It's just.. that.. I-I adored him so much."

 

I sighed. "You know it's actually more than that, right?" 

 

Dara glanced to me before she looked down to her hands. She was hesitating. Being her bestfriends for years, we could read her like a book.

 

"You know the risk after you let him in your heart. You should trust him just like you did for Seungri. We all knows that he is a good guy."

 

"Bu-but people can change."

 

"Of course people change! Even you would change. But Dara, not every man is like your dad." 

 

Dara went speechless. She rubbed her thumb, her habit if she was in a deep thinking. It was an uncomfortable silence until Minzy broke it.

 

"You know unnie, someone said that if we adore someone for more than four months, that feeling is actually love."

 

Chaerin laughed. "Where did you hear that?"

 

"Seungri."

 

"What? Seungri is the last person in the world we can trust! But if it's true, it's already four years, Dara."

 

Dara suddenly stood up, cloaking her body with the blanket and slowly walked to the door.

 

"Where are you going, unnie?" Minzy asked.

 

"I just remembered that Dadoong is not eaten yet." She opened the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter