Missing You

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Does anybody miss me? Hehe~ Hello!♡

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

The sunshine that went through my window woke me up. It's Saturday. Means no school. No physics project. No teachers. No students. And no books. I decided to continue my sleep before my phone blazing near my ears. Without looking who it was, I answered.


"What?"


"Dara!"


I put on the speaker and tossed it on the pillow beside me. There was no way I wanted to hear Bom's loud voice near my ears early in the morning. At first, I was drifting back to sleep but as if she knew it, Bom shouted.


"Yah! Don't sleep back! I need your help!"


"What is it Bom? It is too early. There is no one sell the corn in this early."


"It's not corn. There is something I want to tell you and I need your opinion."


"Ask somebody else."


"Hey! I already help you with Jiyong!"


I gave up. I was sure that she would spout nonsense about my relationship with Jiyong and say something like she was a cupid, so I said okay. I could barely heard her said to meet her at our favourite cafe near the school.


"It is so important! I will meet you at ten. Sharp." She said again. I sighed. The clock on the wall showed it was 7.45 in the morning. There was a plenty of time for me to go back to sleep, but as always, she knew.


"Don't you dare go back to sleep!" She hissed. "You have this habit of not going to wake up if you sleep again!"
 


I whined but she ended the call. Whatever. I continued back to sleep anyway.


I woke up again two hours later. I frantically took a bath and wore the blue sweatshirt and white jeans. White beannie on my head to cover my messy hair because I couldn't find my hair brush. It must be somewhere under the bed.


It was a bad decision to continue the sleep because Bom would go crazy. It's twenty minutes of walking from my house to the cafe and I was already ten minutes late. My phone have been buzzing for five minutes. I ran all the way from my house. Seriously, it was a bad decision again because I am not someone who exercise regularly. 100 metres of running already made my breath went erratic. The twenty minutes of walking have been twelve minutes of running. That should be in world book of records.


When I pushed the door into the cafe, I mentally slapped my face. The moment I look down to see my attire, I just noticed that my socks were in different patterns. Small flowers in left and all black in right. I hope Jiyong would not regret for having a stupid girlfriend like me.


Quickly made my way to Bom who was sitting near the counter. She was playing with the straw in her drink. Her face showed that she was angry. Very angry.


"I told you not to sleep back!", was the first thing she said when I sat across her. I had to restrain myself from throwing the tissues box on the table to her face because she attracted many attention from another customers.


"Shut up, Bom. I am here already. So what is it that is so important and you can't wait until Monday?"


I watched as she suddenly grinned sheepishly and started fidgeting. What the hell was wrong with this alien?


"What?!"


"Tabi asked me to be his girlfriend." She blurted.


"Tab- who?"


"Seunghyun."


My eyebrows arched. Since when Seunghyun has another name? And what the hell with this name Tabi?


"And..?"


"I agree."


"So what is the matter? You are already someone's girl- oh my gosh! You are someone's girlfriend!" I shrieked.


She grinned again. Then she started to tell me how they started dating since two weeks ago.


"Two weeks ago? Why are you telling me now?!"


"I'm embarrased."


Oh. I see. I never knew that she knows how to be embarrased. Her smile widen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter