We Need Each Other

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

She cuddle her pillow on her bed. It's still too early. She pull her blanket to her chest and decided to continue sleeping. But the sound of the bell pressed repeatedly make her wake up. Her brother is on camping while her aunty is not yet home from work. That's mean she is the only one in the house.

 

"Urghhh!' She groaned. Throwing her blanket to her side, she stood up and make her way into the living room to open the main door. Ignoring her messy hair, she open the door.

 

"Yo!"

 

"Morning Dara!"

 

"Hello unnie!"

 

Dara rubbed her eyes. She stared at the eight brats in front of her door. "What are you doing here?"

 

"We need to study. Jiyong told you, right?" Bom slipped into the house, followed by Chaerin and Minzy. The boys stand awkwardly in front the door. They stared at Dara who is still messing with her hair and wearing the baggy clothes. "Can we come in?" Youngbae smile sheepishly. Dara rolled her eyes and open wide the door to allow her guests to enter.

 

"It is 7 in the morning!" Dara grumble. Jiyong pat her head before entering the house. 

 

"We still don't have breakfast, Dara"

 

"Then, why did you come? It's still too early!"

 

"Seungri said it's the best time to study. As if he was studying in the first place, huh." Chaerin snorted. She was nearly to punch Seungri before the boys stopped her when they were coming to Dara's house. She also would sleeping now if not for Seungri called her when the sun was started to raise.

 

Sighing, she gave up. "Bommie. There's some bread in the kitchen. Make some sandwiches. I need to take a wash."

 

Bom nodded. "Aunty is not home yet?" Seeing Dara shooked her head and going the her room, the girls make their way to kitchen to prepare for the breakfast. 

 

The boys sit on the sofa. Seungri turn on the tv. "Why are you treating this house like it's yours?" Daesung glance to Seungri.

 

"I came a lot and this is like my second house." Seungri grinned. The boys look around the house. "Is Dara rich?" The house was decorated beautifully. Walls painted in black and white along with the white furnitures. Jiyong stared at the big frame of a girl and a boy on the walls.

 

"Dara noona would say not. And then she would say her aunty take care of her and her brother, so it's their aunty who is rich." Seungri's eyes still glued on the tv.

 

"Is that her brother?" Jiyong pointed to the frame.

 

"Yes. That's Sanghyun."

 

The sound of door clicked make the boys turn to the door. A middle age woman raised a brow to them. Then, she turned to Seungri.

 

"Seungri?"

 

"Hello aunty!" Seungri quickly stand and bowed, followed by the others.

 

"Hello. Who are they?" She smile and look back to the boys. 

 

"My friends. And Dara noona's friends too."

 

She blinked before her eyes widen. "Sandara? Oh my god! I see!" She let out a small laugh.

 

"Then, which one is Kwon Jiyong?"

 

 

 

 

.......................................................................................

 

 

After the boys introduced theirselves, Dara's aunty turned to Jiyong. "No wonder Sandara likes you. You such a handsome boy." Dara's aunty laugh lightly. She is happy after finally get to see the boy that Dara have been talking about. 

 

"No aunty! I am more handsome than him!" Seungri whined and pointed to himself.

 

"Aigoo. Yeah yeah. You are handsome too." She laughed again. "Ah sorry. I still have not introduced myself. Hello. My name is Park Seojung. I am Sandara's aunty."

 

"What are you doing here in the weekend?"

 

"We come to do a study group." Youngbae answer politely. He found that Dara's aunty is easy to talk to.

 

Seojung nodded her head. "Then, who is the best in mathematics in amongst of you?" The boys pointed to Jiyong while Jiyong has a blank reaction on his face.

 

"That's good! You need to tutor her, Jiyong. I'm sure Sandara will be more eager to study since you are the person she likes."

 

"Aunty, how do you know that Dara likes Jiyong?" Daesung chipped in. 

 

Seojung chuckled and shook her head in amusement. "She proudly talk about Jiyong to me. For the first time, she called Jiyong as her 'angel'. I didn't know who is it because she never mentioned who is this 'angel'. But one night, she was sleepwalking when I was watching tv. And she whining want to see a boy named Kwon Jiyong."

 

"Angel? Then, she was calling Jiyong her angel?" 

 

The boys turned silence before they burst into laugh.

 

"Oh my god! Jiyong is Dara's angel!" Seunghyun hug Jiyong, followed by the others. "Jiyong is our angel!" Seojung watched them and smile sweetly.

 

Jiyong grimaced. He don't even know if he wants to laugh or want the hide in the hole. Dara sure is weird.

 

But that what's makes her adorable.

 

"Guys! Breakfast is r-" Minzy walked into the living room and stopped. "Aunty! Anyeonghaseyo!" She bowed. 

 

"Anyeong Minzy-ah. You're here too? Where are Bommie and Chaerin?"

 

"They are in the kitchen. We just finished the breakfast. Come on." Minzy cling to Seojung's arm. She glance to the boys and motioned them to come too.

 

"Where's Sandara?" 

 

"She'll come later, aunty. She is taking a bath."

 

"Hello aunty!" Bom beamed happily and hugged Seojung. Chaerin bowed politely.

 

"Hello girls!" After hugging Bom, she take a sit and called them to have the breakfast too. 

 

"How's school? Are you doing well?" Seojung start the conversation. She always consider them as her children. Now, she would consider the other boys as her children too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter