I Love You

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It supposed to be a peaceful day for the students and teachers in the school. Sport's Day just ended a week ago and students have started to focus back to their studies as the exam was approaching. But that certain person destroyed the peace when a loud noise from the microphone echoed throughout the school area.


"Hello everybody! Attention please!"


It was a commotion as all the students' attention turned to a bunch of boys standing at the school compound. The students who were in their classes look out through the windows while those were outside the class ran to the compound.


"I have something to say. I- Wait Mino, stand still!"


Mino covered his face with one hand in shame while his other hand hold the big banner. He wasn't that happy to do this but because he loves his senior that much, he compiled.


"Is Sandara Park present to school today?" He asked. Bunch of students said yes, as they knew who was the girl the latter said. "Ah good. I can't see her from here but it's okay, the whole school can hear me anyway."


Of course the whole school could hear him because there were speakers in each block. Chaerin who were in the library rushed to school compound as she knew who's the voice belong to. already spouting some incoherent words but she felt amuse, wondering what would that boy do.


"So.. I am here t-"


"Yah Kwon Jiyong!"


Jiyong grimaced as he heard the croaky voice that he hated so much since he started high school.


"Guys, hold him back please. I need to say something important. I have to say this or I will die tonight!" That earned chuckles from the students. Some of them hold Mr Teddy and tried to restrain him because he kept screaming.


"Sandara Park! I know you hear me! I just want to say sorry. Please, I'm so sorry. I didn't eat rice for a week because Seungri punished me. You know that nobody can live without rice!"


"You are still alive, hyung!" Mino retorted and the other boys shook their heads in amusement. Mino, Hanbin, Chanyeol, Seungyoon and some other boys that were close to Jiyong were holding a big banner. It was a photo of Dara holding a flower and smiling to the camera. There was a big writing on it too.


SANDARA PARK I LOVE YOU.
I'M SORRY.
FORGIVE ME.


Jiyong ignored the boys and kept on talking. "I miss you everyday!" Cheered echoed loudly. "I dyed my hair back to black! You see, I don't care about the girls in university more. They are ugly anyways. No one are beautiful than you!"


Jongin who was standing with the boys hit Jiyong's head. "My mom is beautiful!"


"Oh Jongin! Your mom is old already! It's not like I want to marry her!" His nonsense made Kai kicked his shin.


"Yah! I'm your senior!" He hollered after putting away the microphone from his mouth. They were arguing when the students parted to give a way to the girl that Jiyong was talking about.


"Sunbae! Your girlfriend is here!" Sehun said in annoyed voice. He was already sweating while holding the banner. He also didn't really want to join to help Jiyong, but Jiyong insists on it while giving them the not-so-puppy-eyes to him. And the fact that his favourite seniors were fighting was amusing, so he joined.


"Dara! I mi-", Jiyong words stucked in his throat when he saw Dara. A new Dara. She looked different and prettier. Her hair was left loose, no longer in a ponytail or a braid that she liked, and it was dyed in brown. Dara's slim and white legs were shown to the world because she didn't wear her thighs, which always covered her legs before. And her face was not pale like always because she was wearing a very light make up.


"Dara." Jiyong stared at his girlfriend who was standing in front of the crowd with a poker face, her arms crossed against her chest.


"You.. you..." His voice trailed before he frowned. "Yah! You are not allowed to be more beautiful than before! Everyone is drooling at you!" He glared at the certain boys behind her and then to his juniors who were snickering while still holding the banner.


Jiyong stride to Dara, pulling off his button up shirt, living only his black tshirt. He quickly tied the sleeves around her waist and patted it to cover her legs. "I don't know that you have beautiful legs." He grinned, earning a slap on his head. Jiyong grimaced in pain but continue talking. "Don't show it to anyone! I hate it! Yo- ack! Ah!" He suddenly shouted in pain when someone pulled his ear.


"Come here you brat! You are no longer the student of this school. Why are you here?!" Mr Teddy pulled his ear until it turned red.


"I need to apologize to my girlfriend or else I will have to stay in hell!"


"You're satan anyway. Why bother?" Mr Teddy tried to drag him out of the school gate but Jiyong managed to release himself. Jiyong let out a squeak when he saw Dara untied his shirt from her waist.


"Hey! Don't untie them! Don't you love me anymore?!" Before he dash to Dara, Jiyong was being drag by the securities.


"Dara baby! Yah!" He shouted from afar. After a few moments, his voice no longer can be heard. Dara looked down to his shirt in her hands. Then, she tied back to her waist and left for her class.


"So, what are we going to do with this banner?" Chanyeol asked the boys as they were still standing there.


"Let's just put it at the hall."

 

 

...........................................




It has been a few days before Jiyong showed up again. He shocked the hell out of Dara when he suddenly patted her shoulder from behind while grinning naughtily to her.


"What do you want?" Dara asked in a cold voice, which made Jiyong flinch but he ignored it.


"I want you!" He cling to Dara's arm.


Dara pushed him to the side and glared. "What's wrong with you?" She eyed him, wearing a cat costume and cat's ears on his head. Jiyong was not walking, but jumping like boy who just got a lollipop from his mother. And it really scared Dara just to see him like that. Does he go insane after she pulled his hair? His brain doesn't work properly anymore?


"Awww, Dara!" He whined and rubbed his head to Dara's shoulder, like a real cat.


"Oh my god Jiyong!" She stared at him in horror. "What the hell is wrong with you?"


Jiyong pouted and blink a few times, making Dara shudered in fear. "Why are you being so mean? I'm a poor little cat without an owner. Adopt me please!" He earned a hard slap across his cheek.


"You're so mean! No wonder nobody wants you other than me." Dara kept on walking without replying him, and Jiyong trailed her from behind, jumping around.


"Come on! Adopt me please, honey. Let's make a lot of babies!" He quickly ran to Dara and stopped in front of her, tilting his head. He watched Dara who was pinching her nose in irritation. The sounds of cats near them catched their attention, both of them looked to the tree near them. Under it, they saw two cats mating. The cat who was on top purring and Dara could feel her cheeks blushing. Jiyong noticed this. He grinned naughtily and whispered to her ear.


"Meow."


Jiyong walked home with his nose bleeding because Dara punched him in the face.

 

 

.........................................




Dara clenched her fist against her chest as her heart beating loudly in surprised when a hand suddenly appeared in front of her. She took a few deep breaths before glancing to her back. Jiyong was crouching too close behind her as he put his chin onto her head.


"Why are you here?" She asked in slow voice, her eyes looked around the library. "How did you manage to come into school again after Mr Teddy banned you?"


Jiyong grinned sheepishly, scratching his head.


"Chanyeol."


Dara nodded. Of course, Chanyeol. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter