Serves You Right!

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong watched as Dara glared at the twins while her hand was stabbing her food with a fork. He let out a chuckled, making Dara turned to him. She raised a brow, confused why he was chuckling.

 

 

"Stob stabbing your food. They'll cry." Jiyong put some meat into her plate. "Eat this. You always told me to not waste food, right?" 

 

 

Dara sighed and turned her attention to eat. Before the spoon reach , she let go of it, making the sound of 'cling' echoed. Her eyes widen and slowly smirking. 'Uh. That's a bad sign.' Jiyong thought. Dara suddenly kneeling to the floor and crawled as faster as she can. The students parted to give way to the crawling Dara. Jiyong shook his head in amusement and just let Dara do what she wants.

 

 

"What is she doing?" Youngbae's voice startled Jiyong. Jiyong look up to his friend as he put the tray on the table and settled himself on the chair to eat. 

 

 

"I don't know. Revenge maybe."

 

 

Youngbae stared at Jiyong and glanced to Dara. Then he started to eat his food.

 

 

"Where are the others?" 

 

 

Youngbae shrugged. "Plotting something maybe."

 

 

After a while, Dara walked back to their table and sit. She happily eat her food without glaring at the twins anymore.

 

 

"What did you do?" Youngbae asked.

 

 

Dara suddenly laugh making the food sprouted out of .

 

 

"Sandara." 

 

 

Dara grinned to Jiyong, giving an apologetic bow and shift back to Youngbae. "Just watch." She pointed to the twins.

 

 

It didn't even took a long time before the 'clang' sound of plates and cups echoed through the canteen. The attention of the students at the canteen was focused on the twins that were splayed on the floor.

 

 

"Yah, Deuk! Why are my shoelaces are tied to yours?!"

 

 

"I don't know!" The boy with a blonde hair answered. His face was red, not sure if it cause of the embarrassment or because the canteen was hot or because of he was angry.

 

 

"How come you don't know? You're the one who always put a prank on me!" The other boy hollered.

 

 

"Not me this time!"

 

 

Dara laughed histerically after watching the twins. Jiyong gently flick her forehead, making she stop. " Um, is that bad?" Dara grinned but her forehead form some crease. 

 

 

"No. It was good actually." Jiyong chuckled. He always knows that Dara will never stop making his day brighter.

 

 

"Keep on putting pranks on them." Youngbae said while shoving food into his mouth. "Seungri told me that the twins always play pranks on the teachers."

 

 

"Why would Seungri know that? He don't even have talk to them."

 

 

"Well, you know him. He is a database. He knows everything in this school." 

 

 

......................................................................................................

 

 

"The black hair name Kwon Youngdon and the blonde name Kwon Youngdeuk." Seungri wrote their name on the whiteboard. Then he added some sketch looks like thunders around it.

 

 

"Wait. Why are we here, like planning to kill someone?" Youngbae shot a dumbfounded look to the others in the room. They were using the computer room to talk about Minzy.

 

 

"Because we are about to kill someone. Oh. I just managed to put a lot of hot glue inside one of the Kwon's shoes. I hope he wears it before it get dry." Chaerin suddenly laughed when she said that.

 

 

"Their shoes are bringing them bad luck today huh?" Jiyong brush Dara's hair while the latter is sleeping with her face on her palm. "Because Dara made them fell by tying their shoelaces together earlier."

 

 

"Is that you hobby now?" Bom eyeing the two. Somehow, both of them make her eyes burn with jealousy. She wants a boyfriend too!

 

 

Jiyong glance to Bom and continued his doings. He like to play with Dara's hair. He willingly to tie or braid her hair without her request. 

 

 

"Back to Minzy. The twins are bullying her because they made a bet. And Minzy was played by them."

 

 

And that make everyone straighten up. Even Dara suddenly jerked up from her sleep. Jiyong was still playing with Dara's hair but his eyes focused to Seungri.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter