Feelings

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong."


"Yes?"


Dara went quiet. Only stared to the night sky. It was peaceful and actually making her yawn. To avoid her to sleep on the wide field where the both of them were lying, she calls his name.


"Wait. I forgot what I wanted to say. Hehe~"


"Jiyong!"


"Hmm?"


"I forgot again."


Jiyong suddenly sit up and watched Dara in amusement. He let out a chuckle and lie back on the ground. "You actually don't have anything to say. You just playfully called me."


"Ack! You know!" Dara whined and laughed. She covered and giggled. "Jiyong!"


"Dara!"


"Jiyong!"


"Dara!"


They both started calling each others name without any purpose. Their eyes still locked to the stars in the sky.


"Why did you like me, Jiyong?"


Jiyong slowly darted his eyes to Dara. "Why did you asked?"


"I just want to know."


"No idea. I just like it when you are near me. I'm happy. You make me smile. But I think I don't need any reason to like you."


"That is a really cheesy answer."


"I don't care. I choose to be a person who makes me smile without any reason."


"Why are you so cheesy?" Dara giggled again.


"I'm cheesy but you like me!"


"No! I don't like you."


Jiyong abruptly sit and stared down to her. "What did you just say?"


"Because I love you!" She squeaked when Jiyong pinched both of her cheeks.


"Naughty!"


"I'm naughty but you like me!"


"I don't like you anymore."


"Wh-"


"Because I love you apple pie!" Jiyong quickly kiss her cheek, making Dara blushed. She covered her face with both of her hands and whined.


"I thought when I have a boyfriend, he will not like my silliness. He don't like my colourful socks.." Dara raised up both of her legs and wriggle.


"I like your socks."


"Not liking my habit to suddenly speak aloud when I am happy or nervous.."


"I like that the most because I can easily read you."

Dara playfully slapped him. "Not liking me because I am shy."


"Shy? Really?" Jiyong grinned. Dara always did something that turned out to attract other people attention. She did not purposely did that, but that was what usually happened to her.


"It's true!"


Jiyong laughed. They end up talking about everything until Dara noticed it was already late. "Let's go home." She said after getting her red bagpack beside her. She extended her hand to Jiyong and pulled him to his feet. She tried to let go of his hand but Jiyong gripped it. "Let's walk home like this." He said cheekily. He can feel that Dara was shivering, but he was not sure if it was because he was holding her or because of the cold in that night.


They walked to Dara's house without saying anything but it was comfortable for both of them. Jiyong broke the silence by asking Dara. "What will you do for your physics project?"


Dara blinked a few times before realising what Jiyong asked her. "Oh! That pair work? Not sure. I don't even know who I will end up with for the project."


"I hope your partner is a girl." He said, making Dara nodded frantically. There's no way she would want to pair with a boy.


And it end up with a boy.

 

.......................................................................................

 


Dara stared the boy infront of her. Kim Jaeyon. She was restless. The thought of working with a boy was disturbing her. She wouldn't mind if her pair is Seungri, but the latter end up as Chaerin's patner.


"Park-shi?"


She quickly raised her head and raised her brow. She was sure that her face was as pale as white paper.


"Let's do this project together okay? I'm in your care."


"Y-y-yes. Me too!" She squeaked. Dara glanced to Bom who was already staring at her with Minzy by her side. Luckily, they were partners for the project. This time, D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter