Pissed

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mouth gave a slight twitch as he remembered about his girlfriend. When he thought Dara would be the one who might be jealous about him in the university, well it was wrong.


Because he was the one who was jealous all the time without Dara even in front of him.


This was all because of Seungri kept telling him how famous Dara in school as she became a senior. The worst thing was Dara have been appointed as the captain of Team Blue for the Sport's Day. Why does the girl became a captain when the tradition of the school is always having a boy as the captain for all the team? This was asked by Youngbae to Seungri. Seungri said that was because the juniors insisted of having Dara as their captain, which was actually agreed by all the members of Team Blue.


Jiyong knew it was actually good for her. But deep inside his heart, he was practically swearing to her juniors. He believed it was Chanyeol and the other boys who made the suggestion of Dara being a captain. But thankfully, her vice captain is Minzy, not some other boy.


He unlocked his phone and stared at the wallpaper. Dara was smiling to him with balloons in her hand. It was taken when they were celebrating her birthday along with Seungri because their birthday is only three days apart. He locked his phone back and faceplanted on the table, making a thump noise. He hate it when he was being jealous without any particular reason. What is he? A girl? But the thing he hated the most when his nickname from Bom echoed in his ears.


Double J.


"Yah, Youngbae."


"What?" Youngbae acknowledged him without turning to Jiyong.


"How's your girlfriend?"


This time Youngbae looked at Jiyong. "Sweet. Why did you ask?"


Jiyong made a gruffle sound and lifted his head. "I hate myself."


"I hate yourself too." Youngbae retorted. "Look. I know you're jealous but could you please forget about what Seungri said? You are famous here too. Lucky that Seungri is not here or he would tell Dara."


"But it's good if Dara know. So she can be jealous too."


"Oh shut it." Youngbae flicked his head. "What are you? A girl?"


Jiyong cringed because he asked himself that too.

 

 

...................

 



Dara sat on the bench while staring at the university students scattered around the her. She silently envied the girls there. Beautiful, pretty, skinny, long legs, long and colourful hair and make up on their faces. Dara looked down to herself. Still a school student, her legs were covered with leggings under her skirt, worn sneakers which was her favourite, hair in ponytail like a kid and pale face without any make up. She started to doubt herself.


Jaeyon poked her shoulder. "Hey Dara. Where is you boyfriend?"


Dara shrugged, ignoring him. Jaeyon's now one of her close male friend that she have other than Seungri in the school. To her, Jaeyon was really annoying and keep bothering her but he is a good person to be friend with. They started being friends after their physics project together last year.


"Girls in university are hot."


Dara glared to him. "Shut up, you Kim Jaeyon!"


"Don't Jiyong sunbae have his eyes on any girls here?" He asked again, making Dara hit his head with her bottle that she brought with her all the time.


"Speak again and I'll kill you."


But Jaeyon spoke again. "They are prettier than you, Dara. Yo- ahh! Oka-okay! Fine! I'll shut up!" Jaeyon laughed, he often teasing Dara because her reaction was amusing. He wondered how Jiyong would stand her.


"Hey, I'll go first." Jaeyon said as he pointed to a certain girl who was waiting near the cafe. She waved and smile happily to Dara and Jaeyon.


"Good. Go away. You annoyed the crap out of me."


Jaeyon sent a smirk. "It's not like I want to be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter