Move

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Jiyong, why did you choose me?" Dara personally met Jiyong after the meeting.

 

"You know that I really hate this kind of things but why did you choose me?" She asked him again.

 

Jiyong stared at her face. He stepped forward to Dara and that made Dara step backwards. "Dara, this is my last year in this school. I want to make a lot of memories with people I cherish. Especially you." Jiyong slowly exhaled his breath.

 

"I chose you because I want you to do it and not anyone else. Moreover, you really want other girl to be my vice?"

 

"Of course not! But-" 

 

Jiyong quickly put his finger on her lips making her stop talking. "I want you to be my vice. No one but you, okay? I'll see you for the next meeting."

 

Jiyong walked away but suddenly stop as he remember something. "Uhm Dara."

 

Dara turned to him. "Yeah?"

 

"Do you have any other male friends other than me? No- I mean, othat than five of us?" Dara shook her head. That made Jiyong relieved.

 

"Okay. I will go. Take care on your way home."

 

Jiyong walked to his locker to grab his few things. 

 

"Where is Dara noona? I want to walk her home!" Jiyong quickly look to a group of boys. He grimaced knowing that they were Dara's fanboys. He grabbed his things and ran back to Dara.

 

"Eh? I thought you already went home?" Dara looked to Jiyong who was panting. Jiyong smiled and pulled her hand. "I changed my mind. I'll send you home."

 

They walked to another route to escape from school's building. After getting his bicycle, Jiyong pedal it with Dara behind him. He used the school's back gate to send Dara home.

 

"Why don't you use the entrance?"

 

"Well, I just want to make some changes" unconsciously, Jiyong gritted his teeth. He actually used the back gate to avoid the fanboys.

 

 

......................................................................................

 

Dara's POV

 

I looked to the watch on my wrist. I still have a few minutes before the meeting with the team. Minzy already went to the place that we were supposed to meet while I were staying in the class to do my duty. 

 

I held my bag on my shoulder and hurry up to the meeting. 

 

"Dara noona!" I stopped and turn back. A boy ran to me and grinning happily. I looked at him, confused. Who was this?

 

"You are going to the meeting, right?" I nodded. "Let's go together. I am also on my way."

 

"Sorry but who are you?"

 

The boy with hair over his forehead smile. "I'm Chanyeol. I am in commitee too, remember?"

 

I slowly nodded my head. No, I actually did not remember you. Sorry kid. Eventhough I admit you were cute, but you were not shining like my angel.

 

We both made our way to the Team Blue's room. Ever team had their own room to held their meeting and made make preparation for the Sport's Day. Other members were already waiting in the room. Both of us bowed. "Sorry for the waiting."

 

I took a seat next to Youngbae while Chanyeol sat next to me. I glanced to Jiyong. He looks pissed. Maybe because I was late. I hung my head down, feeling gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter