Not-so Typical (Part II)

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

Stepping out of the cafe, Dara sighed. She is now barefooted with Bom's heels dangling between her fingers. She suddenly crouched to the ground and sighed again.

 

"Oh my goodness. That heels was killing me!" Her hands rubbing her ankles. She starting to regret for wearing that kind of shoes. If she wears sneakers, she wouldn't have to fall from the table and tried to kill Jiyong.

 

"No. It was nearly killed me, actually. I'm bleeding, you know?" Jiyong stretched out his hand. "Can you walk?"

 

Dara look up to her angel, eyeing his shoulder before putting her hand into Jiyong's and stand up. 

 

"I'm sorry." Dara whispered slowly but loud enough to reach Jiyong.

 

After Dara stood up, Jiyong let go of her hand and knelt in front of her. "Why girls always torture themselves to look beautiful?" He mumbled while pulling out his shoes and put it near Dara's foot. He took the heels from Dara's hand and start to walk.

 

Dara watched Jiyong's back.

 

Is he angry?

 

After realising that he already a few metres away, Dara took the sneakers from the ground and run for Jiyong. She wrap her hand around Jiyong's arm while her other hand holding his sneakers.

 

Jiyong glanced to her when she willingly hug his arm.

 

"It's not like I tortured myself to look beautiful. I'm making some efforts to look better in your eyes. I'm not into feminine clothes but why not since it's a date." She shrugged but Jiyong can see that she is blushing.

 

"You're growing into a woman." He teased.

 

"Why? You don't like woman? Are you into guys or what?!" She hissed, earning chuckles from Jiyong.

 

"No. I like it. You look more beautiful." He broke the hug of Dara's around his arm and grasped her hand into his. "I am touched. Seriously. But with me, you can always wear what you are comfortable with. I like you just the way you are." He smiled sweetly to Dara.

 

"You are so cheesy."

 

"Only with you. Why don't you wear my sneakers?"

 

"Your sneakers are bigger than my foot. Besides, how would I wear your sneakers when you're barefooted?" Dara frowned. 

 

"You are a girl. You will hurt your foot. And we both look stupid walking around without wearing shoes." He looked down to her as the people passing by looked at them strangely.

 

"Oh, you admit that I'm a girl? And we already look stupid when you give me your sneakers and took my heels. At first, I thought that you want to wear that."

 

Jiyong throw her a funny look before laughed. Dara sure made his day.

 

 

........................................................................................................

 

 

 

"...amusement park? Really? Without shoes?" Dara look up to the entrance warily before shifted her eyes onto Jiyong.

 

"Of course. It's a must for a date."

 

"So typical."  Dara mumbled.

 

"You said that it's typical but you never did it. Because you never date anyone."

 

"Shut up! I read this a lot in manga. That's why I know it's typical!"

 

"You read too much mangas."

 

"Because guys in mangas are too hot and handsome!"

 

"Then, how about me? Am I not handsome?" Jiyong leaned closer to her, making Dara step back.

 

"Manga is not reality and you can't really feel it. Now, let's make it real." Jiyong push Dara into the park. The first game they decided to play is the roller coaster.

 

"You afraid of high places?" Jiyong asked her when they were buying tickets.

 

"N-no." 

 

"Good. I always wanted to try this." 

 

And they both end up vomitting together near the bushes along the park.

 

 

........................................................................................................

 

 

Playing games in the amusement park without wearing shoes is hard because people always stepping on each other's foot. So, Dara and Jiyong walk along the street where there's a lot of shops there. 

 

"How it feels walking in heels?" Jiyong suddenly asked. He put the heels onto the ground and try wearing it. Since Jiyong's foot are big, it don't fit.

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Dara laughed loudly. She pulled out her phone and record it. 

 

The noise made by Jiyong got attention by the people around them.

 

"Oh my god. I'll send this to Seungri and Seunghyun!"

 

That words makes Jiyong stop fooling around with the heels. "NO! Don't you dare!"

 

Dara jerked her tongue to Jiyong and try to run away but Jiyong managed to catch her. He hug Dara by her waist.

 

"Okay okay! I'm not sending it! Let me go!" Dara struggle but still laughing with Jiyong. Jiyong release her after tickling Dara on her waist.

 

"Don't try to wear the heels again. You're embarrasing!" 

 

 

They continue walking through the streets and stopped at one of guitar shop.

 

"You play guitar, Jiyong?" Dara asked when both of them went into the shop. Jiyong nodded.

 

"I need some new guitar picks. My last pick has gone." Dara walk to the counter where there is a lot picks are placed. After buying some, they sit at the bench near the shop.

 

Jiyong asked Dara one of the pick. Then he took a stone under the bench and began to carve on the pick.

 

"GD?" Jiyong nodded. He gave the pick back to D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter