Double J

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author''s POV

 

Dara made her way to the class, ignoring the stares from the students along the corridor. She adjust her sunglasses. Yes, she was wearing a sunglasses and a black mask inside the school. Earlier, Jiyong picked her up and made her wore like that. Of course she asked what's the purpose for wearing that. Jiyong said it is to protect her. Being as stupid as Dara was, she obeyed her angel without asking anymore. That's how stupid she could be when it comes to Kwon Jiyong.

 

Four pair of eyes watched Dara from afar. Then, they scowled to Jiyong who was staring at Dara too, a smug smiled on his lips.

 

"What the hell, Jiyong?"

 

"What?"

 

"You were the one who make her wear that, right?" Seunghyun pointed to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong shrugged. "It's for her safety. You see how her fanboys gawked at her? It's really pissed me off!"

 

"Wow!"

 

"You're jealous?"

 

"Hyung feel threatened, huh? HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

 

"Well, most of her fanboys are handsome but they can't beat me." Seunghyun's words made the boys rolled their eyes.

 

"She is too beautiful. That's why I did that so nobody noticed her."

 

"But I think Bom is more beautiful." The four immediately threw their stares to Seunghyun. "Are you sure about that, Seunghyun?" Youngbae asked while Daesung was grinning. It was rare for Seunghyun to say something about girls.

 

"But, Bom noona's eyes are too big!"

 

"Is that a compliment or what?" Bom suddenly appeared from behind them. With her was Minzy and Chaerin. She glared to Seungri. "Yah Seungri! Are you complimenting my eyes or what?!"

 

Seungri grinned, scratching his head. "It's a compliment, noona! I swear!"

 

Bom stared at Seungri for a while before turning to Jiyong. "Hey Kwon. Why did you make our Dara like that?"

 

"Because it's for her safety." Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri answered simultaneously, while Jiyong nodded to their answer.

 

"What do you mean?" Chaerin chipped in.

 

"You see how her fanboys gawked ather? It's really pissed Jiyong off." They repeated what Jiyong been said. Minzy giggled. She remembered how Jiyong called Dara to sit beside him during their meeting before. She did notice how Jiyong was trying to kill Chanyeol with his stares.

 

"Dara is too beautiful. Jiyong did that so that people do not notice her. But for me, you are more beautiful, Bom." Seunghyun blurted out. Bom glared at him, wondered if he already lost his mind. "You're gross, Seunghyun."

 

"Jiyong, are you dumb? Can't you see you are making her attracting more attentions?" Chaerin facepalmed. "Oh god. You are just stupid as Dara. C'mon you rat, let's go to class so you can protect Dara for this stupid Jiyong." Chaerin walked away with Seungri trailing her.

 

"Oppa. You are jealous, eh? I should call you Doubl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter