Double J (Part II)

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really fun to write this :3

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was excited to meet Dara. He couldn't wait to share the news with her, even bought a bouquet of flower to give to her. He never did that because it was cheesy, but why not. Dara likes cheesy things although she would not admit it.


"Hey, Jiyong. Wanna join us to drink?" Yongguk appeared behind him. "I invite some girls." He whispered.


Jiyong automatically shook his head, showing Yongguk the bouquet. Yongguk always try to invite him to gather with other students, of course there would be some girls but Jiyong never agreed. To be honest, he didn't like some of the girls in their university. Clingy and just do whatever they want, which makes Jiyong always think about Dara. Dara is not clingy but she is crazy. But that's her charm.


Knowing who's the bouquet for, Yongguk sighed. Jiyong's girlfriend was always in his way. "Look, Ji. Do you really think your relationship will last forever?"


Jiyong raised his brows. "What?"


"I have a lot of friends who had juniors as their girlfriends but it didn't work. Love in highschool is just like a game, puppy love."


"I don't get it. What are you trying to say?"


"You will break up with your little girlfriend, sooner or later. That's what always happened. Love in highschool don't really last." Yongguk said. "We have a lot of beautiful and mature girls here. Why do you need to stick with you childish girlfriend?"


Jiyong looked Yongguk in the eyes before he flicked his forehead, hard. "Who are you to say that?" He restrained his voice from shouting. "Dara is better than any girls here." Jiyong glared to him and walked away, ignoring the calls from Yongguk and his friends. He heard that many times from his coursemates. Some of them even said that his girlfriend would find someone in their school who was better. Somehow, that made Jiyong thought of a boy who was with Dara yesterday but he chose to ignore it.


His sister was engaged and Jiyong's mom wanted to have a dinner together with his soon to be brother in law. Jiyong was happy for his sister. His dad told him to invite Dara for their dinner tomorrow and Jiyong was really excited to tell Dara about this news. Dara always told him about her family, especially Sanghyun. Whatever happens to Sanghyun, Dara would tell him because she always proud of her brother and Jiyong wanted to do the same- to share his happiness with her.


He took the bus to the school. Jiyong could walk since it's not too far but he was impatient to tell Dara. While in the bus, he could not stop smiling as he gripped the flowers in his hand. He bought a bouquet of daisies, which remind him of Dara's dress during his graduation a few months ago. He constantly checking his phone if Dara text him, but there was no message so he assume she was waiting for him.


When he turned in corner to get into the school, his steps came to halt. He frowned when he saw someone hug Dara. Jiyong could not see Dara's face, so he waited for her. He can saw Dara pushed the boy to side but he hugged her again and Dara didn't do anything to the boy, which was weird because Dara used to afraid of skinship with any boy, except Jiyong and some people who were close to her, like Seungri. Come to that, Jiyong only noticed three boys who have touched her- him, Seungri and Sanghyun. Even Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun never touch her, shaking hands either. Does that mean that boy was close to Dara? Really close? Jiyong watched as the boy released Dara and smile naughtily to her. Ignoring them, Jiyong left the school and walked to his university. He tossed the flowers into the dustbin and sat on the bench, where Dara always sit when she was waiting for him.


He knew he should just wait for Dara, demand an explaination but he could not. Yongguk's words was played repeatedly in his head. Then, he remembered Seunghyun and Bom, who were now in a fight because two of them were not happy with the limited time they have for each other. But Jiyong and Dara didn't really having any issues about that, they always have time to meet even a day in a week.


Jiyong took a glance to his phone when it was ringing. Seeing it was Dara, he let it be. After a few moment, he decided to call Yongguk.


"Where are you? I'll come."

 

 

................................

 


Jiyong scowled when Yongguk gave him a teasing grin, as if he knew something. But Jiyong ignored him, focussing to his coke while his other hand clutching his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter