Special Chapter: Jiyong & Sandara

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's short but I hope you like it! <3

 

Dara shut her eyes in frustration as she tried hard not to toss the bowl to her worker who was putting icing on the cupcakes. It’s past nine in the evening, means that she had closed her cafe and bakery two hours ago and she supposed to go home but she didn’t. 

Having Jiyong, the wellknown composer and producer as a husband and him having a lot of artists as friends, she became busy. His friends knew about his wife running a bakery, starting to order a lot of her food and then promoting her bakery and cafe on their social media and now her bakery and cafe was famous. Obviously because fans loves what their favourite artists loves. Dara and her workers had to stay at the bakery longer because there was a lot of orders through online.

It wasn’t something that Dara could complain because it actually good for her and her job. A lot of people really loves her food but Dara could not denied how exhausted she was because of it, especially when she was having a fight with her husband and she needed to take care both of her children because she kicked Jiyong out of their house. Again.

It has happened for a lot of times that she started to lost count.

Dara raked her hair until it became a mess, feeling disturbed when Kiyong stole Sara’s milk bottle for the fifth time and Sara has been crying for God knows how long. Apparently, Kiyong has a habit to his milk bottle and then stole Sara’s so he could rub the warm bottle to under his feet. It made him feel comfortable but at the same time made Sara bawl. Only Jiyong could stop Sara because the little girl more close to her daddy, but there was no Jiyong.
Dara started to to get insane.

“Rin,” she called her worker who was putting the cupcakes into a box. “I’m sorry but I need to go home now. We can’t work like this.”

Rin glanced to the two toddlers. Kiyong was sitting with a lot of milk bottles on his lap while Sara rolled on the floor, face wet with her tears. Rin grinned with guilt.

“It’s okay, unnie, maybe they are tired. You also need some sleep. We can manage this.”

Two more workers of Dara, Jiteuk and Hara lifted their thumbs to her and flashed a smile. Dara could see the tiredness all over their faces, but it would get more tired when her kids were around.

“I’m so sorry guys.”

Jiteuk shook his head. “Seriously boss, we are okay. You should go home.”

Surrendering, Dara walked to her children. Sara has fall asleep, so Dara eased her into her arms slowly.

“Kiyong, up you get. We need to go home.” She cradled Sara in one arm, then took all the bottles from Kiyong’s lap and hugged them into her other arm. Kiyong blinked owlishly and Dara was irritated.

“No. Please don’t fall asleep now, we need to get home and then you can die.” If Jiyong was there with her, he would pinch her side for saying that to the children. 

There was no way she would lift both of her children on her own. She was far too tired and she didn’t want to ask her workers to help her again when they were busy.

Dara pushed the glass door open with Sara still in her arm and Kiyong clutching to her skirt. After making sure both of her children were okay, she got into her, started her engine and switch on the radio. The radio was only for two minutes because Dara pushed the button off, and it was silence in her car. The name ‘GD’ made her sick, and she refused to deal with her feelings when she need to drive home with her children. She needed to foc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter