Their Little Maknae

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

 

After getting her snack from inside her locker, Dara stomped her head onto the metal. She's having an headache because lack of sleep. She can't sleep because her head keep replaying of where Jiyong kissed her cheek.



Her cheeks flushed in red when she remembered about that. Dara shook her head and tried to focus to her biscuits in her hand. One thing for sure, she loves her food more than her angel.


"Dara!"


Bom's voice echoed through the corridor. "I really want to congratulate you but why the hell did you crushed my heels?!"


Dara tried to keep her innocent face but there's no way Bom would buy that. Park Bom knows to much about Sandara Park.


Dara maintained her poker face when Bom keep shaking her body.


"Yah, Bom. Stop that. It's just a pair of shoes. You can always buy a new one." Chaerin interrupted.


"Just a pair of shoes? It was the first thing that I bought from my first paid!"


"Shut up Bom. You are rich and you never did any part time job."


That stopped Bom from shaking Dara. She grinned sheepishly and let go of her.


"Fat Bom. You're making my headache worse!"


"Did you just called me fat?!"


This time, both of them hit each other, making Chaerin at the side groaned. Chaerin looks around for Minzy but didn't see her anywhere.


"Hey Dara. Where is Minzy?"


"Huh? I don't know. I thought she came with you."


Bom stopped hitting Dara. Her brows furrowed when Minzy's name was mentioned.


"Hey, Minzy is being we-"


"That's her. Minzy-yah!" Dara hollered when she saw Minzy coming through the corridor. Bom observed Minzy's appearance from afar.


"Unnies." Minzy slowly walk to the girls, her hands gripping to her bag's straps. She smile warily.


"Minzy. Now I am Jiyong's girlfriend!" Dara beamed happily.


"Ah." Minzy replied. "I see. Congrats unnie." Minzy smile but that makes Dara frowning. Why did Minzy looks unhappy?


"Hey Minzy."


The four girls abruptly turned their heads to Minzy's back. There, two boys smile to Minzy. Chaerin eyed both of them. Why are they smirking? She glance to Minzy and noticed that the maknae's face turned pale.


"I'll go first. See you in class, unnies."


Dara and Bom frowned. Their faces clearly show that they are confused with Minzy's attitude that does not behave as usual. Minzy is usually an easy going girl. And the fact that she didn't look excited about Dara and Jiyong makes them feel uneasy.


Chaerin quickly glance to the two boys who are now laughing while walking away from them. Their faces are same. Twins. Chaerin thought. Her head began to think a lot of things.


"Hey girls!" This time, it was Seungri's voice. "We need to celebrate because we have a new couple!"  He was running happily to them with his hands keeps clapping. Youngbae and Daesung were running along with him, and they looks like a trio of monkeys. Behind them, Seunghyun and Jiyong was staring the trio with amusement.


"Sandara and Jiyong! Congratulations!" The three boys keep shouting and jumping but stopped when Chaerin pull Seungri to her.


"Minzy is being weird." Chaerin said.


"What do you mean?" Seungri asked with a frown on his face.


"I'll tell you in the way. Let's go." Chaerin push Seungri and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter