To The Future

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Dara! We are going to be late!" Chaerin hollered from outside the house. Bom and Minzy leaned to the car as they were waiting for Dara to come out.



"Aigoo that girl. Already know that we have an important day today but still woke up late." Bom mumbled.



"Don't be like that." Seojung said softly. "She's so happy for today that she could not sleep last night. End up going through all her clothes to choose which is the best in Jiyong's eyes."

 

"Aunty, we have chose the dress for her already yesterday. Why did she choose over again?" Minzy retorted.


"You know her. Jiyong is the only one who can make her like that." Seojung winked to the girls and quickly slipped into the car to start the engine.



"Sorry! I'm late!" Dara said as she pulled Sanghyun along with her.


"Noona always late."


"Shut up you dog poop!"


Chaerin pushed both of them into the car and got in after them. Today, Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun were going to graduate. A month and half has passed quickly. The boys were a step ahead into their adulthood.


"Wait. Where is my camera?" Minzy said frantically. She turned around to search for her camera. After a few minutes, they finally found the camera bag near Bom's legs. "This is so important!" Minzy checked her camera and started to record. "Here unnie. Talk. This is going to be their present for finishing their school." Minzy handed the camera to Chaerin.

 

"Hello, boys. No. You all are actually our oppas because you are the seniors but screw that." She said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to talk a lot, so, congratulations for finishing your exam and school. Lucky you for not going to wear the uniform again next year. I made teddy bears for each of you. You better take a really good care of it, arasso?!" She waved a teddy bear with Daesung's name on it in front of the camera. "I waste my time for this!"


"Chaerin. It's not a waste of time, you know." Seojung piped up.


"Neh, aunty!" Chaerin said awkwardly. "Okay that's all. Here, Bom!"


"Annyeong, our brothers and my boyfriend!" She giggled. "We are going to be lonely without you next year. Please take a really good care of yourselves. When you enter university soon, take a reeeaaaally good care of your eyes and your heart! Especially you Double J and Tabi!"


"Where did this name Tabi came?" Dara asked.


"Maybe Tabi is a name of food." Chaerin answered, earning chuckles from Sanghyun and Seojung.



"If we found out that you cheat on us, I'll slaughter you both!" She shrieked. "And congratulations! I love you my brothers! I love you more, Tabi-ah! Muuuahhh!"


Minzy took the camera from Bom. "Oppas! Congratulations on your graduation! I hope you will going to have a good life after this. Do your best in university soon and make your parents proud! I'm so happy to have you as my brothers. Thank you for taking a good care of me and the girls."


When Minzy started recording Dara, Dara unconsciously combed her hair using her fingers. "Wait. Do I look good?" Chaerin made a noise, saying that Dara always look ugly all the time but Bom shut her up.



"Okay. Hello. I wanna say congratulations for not going to meet Mr Teddy again." Bom let out a big laugh. "And I want to say a big thank you for keeping up with me through this year. I'm sorry for being such a trouble to you all, especially Jiyong. Sorry because having to take care of a brat." She bowed. "I'm very thankful for meeting you, you all are the best thing happen to me in this life. Ah! I made chocolates for you, share them okay? I don't know what will happen to me if you and the girls are not there for me. Again, thank you so much. I love you my brothers! I love you, Kwon Jiyong! Congrats!" She said in the brink of tears, happy and sad at the same time.



"Jiyong hyung, if you meet any girl who are prettier than noona, just choose her! Leave noona alone! Let her grow up sin-", Sanghyun's words was cut when Minzy put her hand on his mouth.



"Aunty, any words for the boys?"



Seojung stopped the car as the traffic light turned red. She glanced to the camera and talked. "You did well, boys." She smiled proudly. "Remember, things are not going to be the same anymore. You will meet a lot of people with a lot of characters but stick to your life's mission. Do your best and never forget where you come from. Oh! And Jiyong, whenever you have time, come with us to Busan. You can meet your future mother in law!" She winked to the camera but still focussed in driving her car.


"Aunty!" Dara blushed.
 

 

...................

 



"We are free!" The form five students throwed their mortarboards into the air. Some students were having photographs session with their family and friends, crying and hugging, shouting as they running happily for finally finishing school. Dara stood near the school's fountain, watching her seniors with a wide smile on her face. She could not wait for her to go through the same thing as them.


"Dara noona!" She turned to her left, just to find her j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter