Chaos

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Author's P.O.V.

(Another Month Later *sorry for all the time skips*)

Taehyung has been doing well with his new job. He saved the restaurant before it could fall apart to pieces. Mr. Kim was proud of him and always praised him and show him off to other people. People were shocked to hear about his other son who came out of nowhere at first but Taehyung was so charming that they soon came to love having him around. He's mature and manly around the older people and silly and cute around little kids. Many people are now always trying to get his attention or flirt with him. Taehyung loved the attention that he never really got before.

"Mr. Kim's son is so handsome."

"Oh! Kim Taehyung will be a perfect match for my daughter!"

"Taehyung? You mean Mr. Kim's other son?"

"He's such a gentleman."

Everyone talks about him all the time. Taehyung this, Taehyung that. What happened to the oldest son?

To answer that, Namjoon felt jealous of Taehyung. He use to be the center of attention, so what happened? Apparently, he doesn't do anything outstanding anymore and Taehyung outshines him. But it was basically his own fault for letting Taehyung run the restaurant, letting Seokjin go, and disobeying his father most the time. He doesn't like it one bit because he wants to be the better son. He should be the more successful one, not Taehyung. His father should have showed him off more because he's the oldest, not Taehyung.

This makes him go to Taehyung to talk. He wants the restaurant back.

Taehyung sits outside watching the sunset. Namjoon sits next to him.

__________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

"Seokjin, when are you due? Your belly is so huge that I feel like the baby will pop out any moment," Jimin chuckles. I laugh back, "Stop asking that. You're making me really nervous because I'm due this month."

Having Jimin with me is actually very comforting. I'm not so alone anymore now that I have a friend to talk to. Jimin helps me around and makes me happy. I know that he's still unhappy about Jungkook. He hasn't seen him since they saw each other at the gym. I tried to talk to him about it but he always get teary-eyed so I didn't push it too much. It must be really hard for him to leave his boyfriend and stay with someone else that he didn't love in the first place but something had changed lately which worries me a little.

"Seokjin, I'm really confused right now. Since I'm always with Namjoon now, I...I'm starting to kind of like him," he confesses shyly. I asked him if he's sick. He isn't. Jimin can't fall in love with Namjoon now, not when Jungkook is still hurt. I try to make him distance himself from Namjoon but it didn't work because Namjoon was too lovable and irresistible. It's not Jimin's fault. I can completely relate to that. When I still loved Namjoon, I also became attracted to him very quickly. I'm just still worried about Jungkook. Plus, what if Namjoon hurts Jimin like how he had hurt me?

However, it was his choice so all I could do was voice out my opinions. He can do whatever he likes but I'll stop him if it's too dangerous. We have to watch out for each other after all. He also talks to me about Taehyung.

Taehyung drops by about once a week. "I just wanted to see if you are still alive and healthy," he would always say jokingly. We are still only acquaintances but we were on good terms. Jimin tells me that I should just go marry Taehyung instead. "Really, you should. Everyone wants to marry him now but he only has his eyes on you. The only problem is that you don't want to marry him. Like, come on, you're crazy! He loves you, you have his baby, and he'll be the perfect husband," Jimin tells me. I clarify that I didn't want to marry Taehyung once again and made Jimin shut up about the topic.

Mrs. Kim still visits me here and there. I didn't want to tell her that her stepson was the father of my baby boy yet. I still don't know how I'll explain this to her later on but I keep pushing the thought away. I'll dealing with this later on in life. She's still not use to having two sons but it makes the mansion more lively. She also has her own problems too. She keeps asking me about Jungkook everytime she comes over since I have work with him before. I never really talk to Jungkook about his personal life so I couldn't really help. She didn't want to ask Jimin because she doesn't want to make Jimin think about his ex.

"Seokjin! Stop dilly-dallying and listen to me!" Jimin brings me back to the present. "What? Did you say something super important?" I ask. He shows me his phone. Taehyung was smiling brightly with other people. "Having Taehyung will be a good thing for the baby. He'll be well taken care of since he has a rich father," Jimin brings up Taehyung again. I bopped his head, telling him to drop the subject again.

___________________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"What? Why not?" I asked. I came to Taehyung to ask for the restaurant back. He refused, saying how I already made my choice and there's nothing else that he can do. He doesn't want to leave the restaurant now because it made him feel great about himself. He finally has something that he never had before.

I keep trying to persuade him. It went on for several minutes and he wouldn't budge. I didn't feel so nice anymore so I brought up Seokjin again. "Remember that there is Seokjin. I will tell father that you him," I threaten. Taehyung shrugs, "I never Seokjin. Father knows that I'll never do that to anyone. Even if you tell father that Seokjin has his grandson, he'll be thrilled. He has another chance to have Seokjin as his son-in-law again. You know how much your parents love Seokjin."

I balled up my hands because I know that he's right. When has he become this clever? Now I don't have anything against him.

I almost broke the chair that I'm sitting on when I stood up. I needed to cool down. Abandoning the restaurant was something that I regret doing. Now I'm jobless and there's not any other job that really interests me. That restaurant was the perfect match for me yet I left it.

My phone vibrates and I answer immediately once I saw that it was Jimin. "Hey, Jimin." Jimin had been opening up more. We're slowly making some progress even though Jungkook still lingers on his mind but he talks to me more than he has before. Before, he wouldn't even look at me properly.

"Namjoon, are you okay?" he asks. I explain to him about Taehyung not letting me have the restaurant again. Jimin tells me to cheer up because there'll still be another opportunity soon. "I'm leaving Seokjin's place now. Want to go somewhere?"

Ah, of course. Jimin had been helping Seokjin a lot lately. I never went to Seokjin's place because mother told me not to. She wanted Seokjin to live peacefully for a while, especially because he's also pregnant. I didn't want to separate Jimin from Seokjin since they were friends so I let Jimin visit him anytime he wants to.

"Nah. I want you to come over," I answered. He hums happily and hangs up. I wait inside for him to arrive.

It was quiet as a few maids clean around the mansion. Mother has been really weird lately. She's always so tired now and she doesn't seem as cheerful. I hear her crying sometimes at night but I didn't want to ask her about it. Just as I was thinking about mother, she enters the mansion with a couple.

"Please, come inside. Oh! This is Namjoon. You may have heard about him before," mother said as a grumpy looking man looks at me from head to toe. "Namjoon, this is Mr. Jung and Mr. Min," she said. I smile at them.

Mother soon sent be to my room so that she can talk to Mr. Jung and Mr. Min privately.

~~

"I'm here," Jimin pops his head into my room. I waved at him to come over. He joins me in my bed and snuggles closely to me.

"Why is Mr. Jung and Mr. Min talking with your mother downstairs?" he asks. I don't know why they were talking either. "It was really awkward. I felt really guilty about hurting their son," he says. I almost forgot that they were Jungkook's parents. I also forgot that I had also hurt Jungkook too.

"Don't talk about him right now. You know how much it hurts my head and your heart," I said and Jimin agrees. I kiss the top of his head. See? He allows me to be closer to him now.

_________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V.

The door opens and Seokjin groans when he sees me. "Why are you here again?" He knows that I'll say the same thing I said last week. "I just wanted to see if you're still alive and healthy again," I said while grinning. Seokjin allows me to enter his apartment.

"Woah, it's clean today. Did Jimin come in again?" I look around the apartment. It's spotless now, but in less than a day, Seokjin will make a mess again.

I hand him the chocolate that I bought. It seems impossible, but Seokjin has been eating even more than he has before. It still shocks me to see how fast he can finish the food that I always bring with me. 

Whenever I come over, Seokjin wants me to bond with the baby. At first, I was confused because the baby wasn't even born yet. But Seokjin manages to find some other way.

For example, right now, he made me rest my head on his stomach. Everything was quiet as I listen carefully. I was shocked when my face received a kick. Seokjin laughs as my eyes widen. "Woah! He's that strong already?" I was excited. Seokjin did a good job keeping the baby healthy and safe. I looked up and was once again met with Seokjin's beautiful face.

His cheeks were still slightly rosy from laughing and his smile warmed me up. I really wanted to ask him to be mine but he'll refuse just like that time when I ask to start a family with him. Seokjin doesn't seem like he'll fall in love with me at all. It upsets me because I still love him but our baby keeps me from worrying too much.

I plant a soft kiss on his stomach and he blushes. "Taehyung, remember that you're not suppose to kiss me." It's true that Seokjin doesn't let me kiss him anymore. "Don't worry. I'm kissing the baby, not you," I mumbled and Seokjin blushes more, feeling slightly embarrassed. I plant more kisses and Seokjin pushes me away.

"Taehyung, that's enough kisses for the baby," he says. I chuckled lightly and moved away.

Next, Seokjin shows me the new baby clothes that he bought. "Seokjin, don't buy any more clothes. It's too much. The baby doesn't need more clothes okay?" I said. Seokjin pouts. "I know, I know. I just couldn't resist it. The clothes were just too cute!" he squeals.

"Anyway, did you come up with a name yet?" he asks me. That's right. I'm going to choose our baby's name. "Um.. not yet. But I'll come up with one soon, I swear," I promised. Seokjin raises his brow. "You better hurry because I'm getting tired of calling him Princess Jin," he said. "Why did you call him Princess Jin? He's not even a girl," I asked. Seokjin let out a small giggle. "Well, I always wanted to be a princess and he can be named after me. Jin is short for Seokjin. It also sounds cool," he explains.

I shake my head and laugh at how cute he was. Why can't he just love me back?

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

"Explain. NOW," Mrs. Kim demands.

Mr. Kim had been seen with one of their butlers just a while ago. It was nothing, really. Mrs. Kim just came in at the wrong time and jumped to conclusions.

"You're just so bored with women that you went looking for younger men now, is that right? Oh, or is it because you miss your old husband? What's his name again? Lee or something?" she continues to misunderstand.

"Listen! You wanted an explanation so let me explain. He's still new and unfamiliar with the job so he accidently fell. I was only helping him but you came in and I guess from your point of view, it looked bad. Especially from that angle too," he explained.

Mrs. Kim didn't believe it. Mr. Kim did his best to prove that he didn't do anything wrong. Then, the butler came in and explained to Mrs. Kim that it really was nothing. Mrs. Kim finally calmed down and apologized.

"I'm so sorry. I...I'm still trying to figure something out and it's so frustrating that I explode at every little thing now," she said. Mr. Kim accepts her apology because he can see how stressed she had been for the past month.

She never told him what she was working on but he didn't mind.

Taehyung saw the whole thing. He has the perfect thing to make this work.

_________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Appa wanted some fresh apple to make apple pie so I went to the apple orchard. I'm glad that appa gives me lots of tasks to keep my mind busy. I don't want to think about that person again.

As I picked the ripe apples, I notice a man a few trees away from me. He's eating the apples instead of filling his basket. I see his big stomach.

"Seokjin?" 

He turns to me and takes a huge bite out of the apple.

"Oh! Jungkook!"

I ran over to him with my basket of apples. "Hi, Seokjin! You're eating apples here?" I laughed when Seokjin accidentally drops his delicious apple. He missed the orchard so that was why he came here. I explain that appa wanted apple pie. "Would you like to come over for dinner? You can have some pie," I said. Seokjin grew excited. "Can I?"

I tell him that he was very welcome to come over. He jumps (well, tried to) with joy. I continue to pick the apples and Seokjin helps me to make things go by quicker so that he can have the pie.

~~

"Oh my god~ That was delicious!" Seokjin sighs out as he joins me outside. Since our neighborhood was dark enough, the stars could be seen clearly. "I'm stargazing. Want to join me?" I ask Seokjin. He plops next to me.

"I like that one," he points to a random star. "But they're all the same," I said. Seokjin shakes his head. "No, that one is the brightest one right now," he says. I smiled as he admires the stars above.

"Oh! Jungkook! Look! A flashing red star!"

"That's an airplane."

After enjoying the stars for a bit, Seokjin brings up that one person.

"Jungkook, do you still think about Jimin?" he asks and plays with the grass. "No," I stated. "Jungkook, I know you still love him. He's still loves you too but..." he hesitates. "What?"

"He might be falling in love with another person," he finishes his sentence. That painful feeling starts to rise. "Jungkook, if you don't do anything soon, Jimin is going to love Namjoon and stay with him forever," he said.

He explains how Jimin had changed slightly. Jimin had started to see the warmer side of Namjoon which melted the ice in his heart to open up. He saw the gentle and caring side of Namjoon again which made him feel more comfortable around him. Seokjin stops himself from talking more after he accidentally spilled how Jimin even let Namjoon kiss him now.

"Should I talk to him?" I question myself. I still have a chance to be with Jimin again. But how do I get Namjoon to stay away?

"If you're thinking about how to get Namjoon to stay away, I know what you should do," Seokjin comes into my head. "Right now, Namjoon is struggling so he doesn't have as much power anymore. It's the perfect timing. Ever since Taehyung took the restaurant, Namjoon was almost forgotten. All he has now to support him is his family and Jimin," he said.

 

 

"I'll think about it," I said back after a while.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Mrs. Kim invited Hoseok and Yoongi over to discuss about Jungkook again. Yoongi didn't want to go but Hoseok said that it's best that they clear things up. It was 8 p.m. when they start to have their discussion.

"Please, if Jungkook is my son, let him live with me," she pleads. Yoongi was having none of it and huffed, "No way. We raised him. He should stay with us." Hoseok actually agreed with Yoongi this time. "It's true. We took care of him since he was a baby. But I guess it's his choice to choose who he wants to be with," he said.

~~

Mrs. Kim became more frustrated when she still couldn't get Yoongi to admit that Jungkook was her child. Because of that, she started to guilt trip Yoongi.

"Hey, we came here to clear things up, not to have you say things to my husband," Hoseok says when Mrs. Kim keeps making Yoongi feel even more guilty.

"STOP! You were right! Jungkook's real name was originally Jeonkook! We changed it after Mr. Jeon committed suicide," Yoongi finally bursts. "Please don't take him away. We love him a lot and he's part of our family," Hoseok adds.

Mrs. Kim was surprised. She finally found her Jeonkook! Her child that had disappear since he was a baby. But she wonders why Mr. Jeon committed suicide. She starts to sob with Yoongi.

"What is going on? Why are you guys crying so loudly?" Namjoon comes downstairs. Yoongi grew angry again once he saw Namjoon. "Hoseok! It's him! You told me! Mrs. Kim, your son was the one who had cause Jungkook to have those injuries at the party! He's the reason why Jungkook has been so miserable lately!"

Mrs. Kim was baffled. Namjoon? Hurting Jungkook? That seemed hard to believe.

"H-how did you know about it? Who told you?!" Namjoon shouts. This makes Mrs. Kim instantly believe that he really did hurt Jungkook. Namjoon was so angry. All he could think in his head right now was, 'It was Taehyung! Taehyung told them! He told them that I hurt Jungkook!'

"Namjoon! Why did you hurt Jungkook?! He's your brother!" Mrs. Kim yells. This made Namjoon burn with more anger. "I did it because I can! You're only going to yell at me? And what brother? What did you mean by that? And what about Taehyung? He Seokjin, got him pregnant, humiliated him and you're not going to say anything to him?!"

Mrs. Kim was taken aback when she heard about Seokjin. Taehyung was the other father? Was that why he asked for Seokjin's address? Why didn't Seokjin say anything?!

"Wait! Hold on..... Appa, dad, I'm not your real child? Mrs. Kim is my real mother?"

Jungkook appears. It turns out that he had followed Hoseok and Yoongi to the mansion because he had been suspicious. He also heard Yoongi telling the truth.

Yoongi and Hoseok tried to talk to Jungkook but Namjoon starts to yell. "Mother, how is Jungkook my brother? First, there's Taehyung, now Jungkook, who's next?!"

Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Mrs. Kim, and Namjoon were talking over each other.

Voices clashed with other voices. Crying, yelling, and arguing can be heard from outside.

Then, the door opens and Mr. Kim (who was still supposed to be at work) enters. He was definitely drunk and a handsome male was clinging to him. Love bites can be clearly seen on his exposed neck. He kisses the male and Mrs. Kim screams. She was suffering from the sight of her husband kissing a stranger.

Chaos. Chaos. Chaos.

Jimin comes down from Namjoon's room. He had just woken up from his nap. "So loud..." he mumbles softly.

Jungkook gasps, "Jimin!"

Jimin recognizes the voice.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook and Jimin made their way towards each other.

Except Namjoon pushed Jungkook away from Jimin. 

Things went by so quickly. Too quick actually.

They ended up fighting. Yoongi held Jimin away from Jungkook and Namjoon, Mrs. Kim was kicking the stranger out, and Hoseok was the only one left to try to stop the fight.

Mr. Kim was still drunk and mumbling to himself as Mrs. Kim continues to scream. She discovered a lot of things:

Her husband cheated on her, her ex husband committed suicide, she just confirmed that Jungkook was her son, Yoongi and Hoseok wouldn't let him go though, Namjoon had beat her other son Jungkook with a belt, Taehyung is the father of Seokjin's baby, two of her sons were fighting over the same person; it was too much to take in at the same time.

Things were chaotic.

To make things more complicated, Taehyung bursts into the mansion frantically out of nowhere.

"EVERYBODY! STOP!!!"

 


Everyone froze from Taehyung's loud voice.

Jungkook had his fist frozen in the air, Namjoon was under him with a few bruises, Hoseok was between the two of them, Yoongi still had Jimin trapped in his arms, Mrs. Kim's hair was sticking in different ways, and Mr. Kim was snoring on the couch.

It became so quiet that the only thing that could be heard was everybody's hard panting.

Taehyung was crying. He's very scared.

 

 

 


"Seokjin is in labor!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I was busy with a school activity for the past few days. I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Please comment! <3