Are We Done Yet?

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Training was difficult even though I only had to do it for a single year. When I'm not working, I'll be getting rest, finding something to eat, or learning. That basically fills up my entire day, giving me no time to contact my family and friends.

But every once in a while, when I do get a chance to make a call or something, I'd use it on appa and dad. I felt like it was a good thing to do. They made me remember how exciting life can be, reminding me that everyday won't always be the same, boring, long, and tiring. Sometimes I get sick of how everyday of the past year went. Work, practice, go back to the dorm, sleep, then the whole thing repeats. One time, I even thought about forgetting the whole thing and just pack up and leave.

But I'd always find a way to push those nasty thoughts away. I'd squint and see a small light shining brighter and brighter as I improve.

Now I'm already here, a new and growing idol. I can't and won't turn back now.

While making visits to the great schools here, I honestly didn't expect to find Jimin here as a dance teacher. First, when I was going from class to class, examining their routines, nothing really popped out in front of me. When I got to Mr. Park's class, I didn't even noticed how he looked like until the middle of the dance.

The ten minute break came and I took some time to talk to some students before finally walking up to the teacher. He looked just like Jimin, only with a few changes. But because of his knowledge and lack of interest in dancing before, I start to doubt myself a bit. I even thought, 'What if he isn't even Jimin?'

"Mr. Park.......Are you Park Jimin?"

When I asked him that question, I can see more sweat forming on his brow. As if his lips were frozen shut, he couldn't get any words past his lips. Just when he managed to crack a small space to slip out some words, the break was over, forcing Mr. Park to excuse himself and go back to his students.

For the rest of the time that I was there (I felt bad because I didn't pay a 'special visit' to the rest of the classes too), Mr. Park didn't look like he was planning on answering me any time soon, so I took it as a sign that he may not be the Jimin that I'd like to talk to again.

That was, until class ended. I my heels, heading for the door when Mr. Park stopped me by rolling a water bottle in my path. What a funny way to get someone's attention.

"Jungkook. Wait."

~~

Which brings us here. It started to get dark when we arrived in this room that I've missed. The living room of Jimin's house. A few things changed here and there like the new picture frames that were placed on the clean walls and the new carpet on the wooden floor that replaced the old rug from before. Besides that, the feeling of it remained.

Jimin keeps looking around the room, his eyes restless. The small fingers of his hands can't stop tapping on the small glass table. He swings his legs back and forth like a child and the inside of his cheeks.

He's uncomfortable with me. Is he? Maybe it's because I haven't said anything normal to him. Or just because I haven't talk to him properly in general.

"What happened after I left?" I ask, trying to light up a conversation. Jimin halts everything that he was doing. "I got a job to teach dance," he said, adding little sparks to the talk. We continue to slowly build this fire for hours until it's bursting with flames. It's a warm, comforting fire though. Not a raging, powerful fire that'll burn everything down.

"Alright, I think that's enough about us," I chuckled. It didn't take too long to feel comfortable and at home. Our stories were fun but a few made me want to curl up into a ball and forget the moments. They're so embarrassing and stupid. "How's Seokjin and Taehyung?" I turn the discussion to my brother's family.

Last time I saw them was on their wedding, a little bit after I left to train. With my tight scheldule, I couldn't stay for the whole event. Jimin was probably there too but because there were too many people talking to me, I didn't get a chance to find him. More than once had I skimmed around the area for him but there was just too many people.

After Seokjin and Taehyung were allowed to kiss, cake was serve soon afterwards. Again, I couldn't stay any longer so I quickly congratulate them and chatted a little before leaving. Both seemed to have understand.

"They're visiting Seokjin's family right now. I think they should be back this weekend," Jimin answers. He adjusts himself in his seat.

That's right. I almost forgot about their trip. Hm...I wonder what their plans are.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Today, we came to Disney World to enjoy it with Hansung. It was huge; I almost lost Seokjin a couple times. We had so much fun and eventually ended up at the Princess Fairytale Hall. Hansung wasn't too excited since he favored Mickey Mouse more.

Seokjin, on the other hand, was amused and couldn't stop complimenting the beautiful princesses. It made him look more like a child, which I don't mind. I love every side of him.

But then, all the princesses gathered around and announced that they'll be dancing with the audience. A magical song played as they went up to people, asking them for a dance. It's not surprising how Seokjin acted.

"Oh! Pick me! Pick me!" he kept waving at the princesses, trying to get their attention. Half of them already chose a partner. One of them, Ariel, saw how Seokjin was waving desperately and came over, smiling.

"Hello, I'm Ariel. Would you like to dance?" she asks politely. Seokjin gasps, his hands relaxing because he didn't need to wave anymore. "Yesyesyesyesyes!!!" He squeals before leaving me.

I only laugh at Seokjin as he trips over his own feet while dancing. It's true that he isn't the best at dancing. The princess was kind and taught him a little until he got the grasp of it. Soon, the place had princesses dancing with small children and Seokjin. He was the only adult dancing.

As they continued to dance, I find my smile fading. My laughter died away and another feeling slowly makes its way in.

Hansung was still by my side; one hand holding a popsicle and the another wrapped by my hand. He's busy finishing the sweet treat while I kept my eyes at Seokjin.

It's no doubt that Seokjin is extremely beautiful. I'm glad that he's in my life but... the scene in front of me makes me feel... sad? No, not exactly.

Seokjin's face was well lit. It's not just because of the lighting but because of the joy that was expressed on his face. He smiles cutely at the princess. But Seokjin was only half of the picture.

The princess is obviously just someone else doing their job but right now, she gets to enjoy being with Seokjin. We don't even know her but the way Seokjin twirls her made it seem like they were together for a long time.

Put the two halves together and the whole picture reveals a princess with her prince. Seokjin was in simple clothes but in my imagination, he was dressed well and matched the pink princess. This makes me huff and look away, not liking the Princess Fairytale Hall anymore.

Jealousy. Is that the feeling that I'm getting right now?

When I look back at the dancing pair, the feeling didn't match. I wasn't jealous. Not at all.

Envy. I think that's it...

"Grrr! What am I thinking? Jealousy and envy are literally synonyms! They mean the same thing!" I growled lowly, feeling stupid.

"What are you growling at?" Seokjin asks. I didn't realize that the dancing was already over. "Nothing. Let's go somewhere else," I mumbled as I clean Hansung up. Seokjin stares at me, probably wondering if something was bothering me or if I'm just like this.

As we exit the hall, I think to myself again. I realize something.

I wanted to be the one dancing with Seokjin.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

It's been a couple nights since I've seen Jungkook. I do want to see him again. Our talk from before was awkward but refreshing. He may have changed physically but he's personality is pretty much the same.

Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I planned to stay home and sleep in. I tucked myself in bed and took out my phone. I don't think there's anything important tomorrow....

'Taejin's Coming Home,' My phone reminds me.

I gasped. I have to go see them tomorrow then! My questions about their trip was already overflowing in my head.

To get more sleep, I went to bed earlier than usual. Who knows how much energy I'd be using for the next day.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Hobi, look at how old we're acting," I said randomly. Here I am, sitting in a rocking chair like a grandpa with Hoseok beside me. All I need now is yarn and some knitting needles. He chuckles before holding my hand. "What are you talking about? You still look very young and I like that," he says.

"Oh, so you're saying that you only like young people," I said jokingly, "I've aged so go away." I push Hoseok away. "Yoongi, you know that you're the only person I love," he whines.

"I know," I smirk.

*Thump*

A sound came from downstairs. My eyes met with Hoseok's and I can see a sliver of panic. "I'll go see what it is," I said. Hoseok wouldn't let me go. We even argued a bit about who's going. 

"I'll go!" 

"No, I will!" 

"You stay here!" 

"I'm going!"

*Thump!*

The sound got louder and we both ended up going together. We sneaked downstairs and when Hoseok the lights, we searched and found nothing.

"Maybe it's from outside," I guessed. Suddenly, the doorknob of the front door rattles, scaring me. Luckily, the door was locked so no one can get in.

The lock turns as the person outside unlocks it. Great, let me just change my previous statement: Unluckily, the door was being unlocked so someone can get in.

Hoseok and I were statues. We didn't move an inch as we watched who was going to come in. If we were in a horror movie, the audience would probably be yelling at us to run. Even if this isn't a horror movie, we should still be running away anyway but you know...we're not going to listen.

"Appa! Dad!"

A little (he'd actually grown huge) cookie (Scratch that. It's now coconut) pops out from behind the door. The coconut walks over and hugs us. We didn't hug back since we were so stunned. But Hoseok probably realizes who this person is and laughs as he hugs back. "Appa, don't you miss me?" Coconut smiles at me. I knew who it was but pretended not to.

"Sorry, I don't know any talking coconuts. And why did you call me 'appa'? My only son is a talking cookie and he's been long gone," I said as I tried to keep my laugh in. Jungkook's reaction was priceless.

"Appa! It's me! Jungkookie! Kookie! You know, your cookie!" he tries to explain with his hands. It's so adorable that I dropped my act and returned the hug.

"I know," I smiled.

I miss Jungkook so much.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

I waited in the airport for Seokjin's family. The plane has landed and the passengers walked off. I looked at the passengers as they passed by with tired faces. Just then, someone runs next to me.

"Hey, Jimin," Jungkook muffled. He had a hat, sunglasses, and a mouth mask on. It's such a typical way of disguising. "Are they here yet?"

"Do you see them anywhere?" I answer with a question. Only a few seconds passed when Taehyung and Seokjin came out, both holding each hand of Hansung as he walked along with his parents. Taehyung sees us first.

"Jimin!" he doesn't say Jungkook's name to avoid any fans nearby. They reached us and Taehyung pulls Jungkook for a hug while Seokjin and I did the same. "Minnie," Hansung tugs my shirt. I crouched down and hug him too, along with pinching his cheeks. The child mimics my actions as he tries to pinch my cheeks with his chubby fingers.

"How long are you going to stay here?" I hear Taehyung ask. "Just two more days," he replied. After we got their luggage, the rest of them decided to go to the Kim's home. I told them that I was going to go home. I wasn't part of the family and wasn't sure if I should go with them. But Seokjin insists that I go because it'd be more fun. Despite his kindness, I declined anyway because Seokjin will probably the only person who feels 100% comfortable with me there.

Even though Seokjin whines about me not coming with them, I only chuckles and turn away. After turning, I was only turned back by a firm hand on my shoulder. I had thought that it was Seokjin but he was still pouting next to Taehyung.

My view travels from the hand on my shoulder up until I reached the face of Jungkook. He has a hard gaze and kept his hand on me as he says, "No, you should come with us." The mouth mask was pulled down a bit. His lips tug upward a bit, forming a small grin as he jokes, "Don't you want to spend more time with me before I go back?"

~~

"Is that one of my songs?" I jumped and almost dropped my phone when Jungkook came up from behind. My fingers fumbled to turn the music off.

We were behind the mansion, just right outside of Mrs. Kim's garden. We had eaten dinner just a while ago and I came out for a breath of fresh air because of a tiny reminder in the dining room.

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim didn't say much to me, no surprise there. Even though their eldest son wasn't there anymore to keep us in touch anymore, we still respect each other well. Speaking of their eldest son, that was the reason I was out here.

It's been years since THAT incident and I have moved on from it as much as I can. But every time I glance at the family portrait on the wall facing me, I didn't feel very good. I wanted to throw up even though I wasn't feeling nauseous.

When I came outside, I put on a song by Jungkook. It was one of my favorites and clears my mind. Then that was when he came from behind me.

"Why did you turn the music off?" Jungkook asks as I stuff the phone into my back pocket. "Nothing. Let's go back inside," I sighed but Jungkook blocks the entrance. "Do you like my songs?"

Yes, I lik-love his songs. Jungkook became one of my favorite artists recently. I mumbled a 'yes'. With that answer, he beams. "Do you like them as much as you like me?" Jungkook smirks.

I blushed. When did he become this bold and flirty? Keep in mind that I'm a big fan of Jungkook. I got shy and Jungkook saw that clearly. Seeing that he's not going to get any more answers, he let me off the hook.

 "Ah!" I yelped a little when Jungkook reaches behind me and slips his hand into the back pocket of my jeans. He then pulls out my phone and starts to tap. I didn't ask him what he was up to and I didn't need to ask. My question was answered when he hand me my phone back.

"Just so you know, I have a new phone," he says before going back inside. Jungkook had added me to my contact list. My eyes widened when I saw the name that he had put for himself:

International Playboy ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

Even though it was almost completely dark outside, Taehyung took my hand after dinner and we walked out into the garden for some alone time. Ah, yes, the garden. It held many memories of the two of us. Like that time when Taehyung confessed and that time when he chased me inside the labyrinth.

He stops in front of the water fountain (another memory) before facing me. The lamps near the fountain created a beautiful picture. Taehyung's face glowed from them, his eyes shining. Besides the soft light that was glowing in his eyes, I caught a speck of dimness.

"Seokjin," he whispers. I hummed and brought my hand up to his face and watched him nuzzle against it. "Can we dance?" 

"Dance?" I repeat, surprised at his request. He takes both of my hands and pecks my nose. "I want to dance with you the way that disney princess danced with you," he specified.

I recalled the pretty princess from the Princess Fairytale Hall. "Ah! You mean Ariel, the super pretty little mermaid! She's so nice! Her voice sounds almost like the Ariel in the movie and I-" Taehyung presses his fingers on my lips. "Don't compliment her so much. I don't really like her," he looks away with a look of annoyance.

"Did she do something to you?" I ask. How can Taehyung not like her when he didn't even talked to her at all? She didn't do anything wrong though. Plus, she was acting. It's her job. Taehyung looked at me again.

"She took my beautiful husband and dance with him gracefully! She made him show his cute smile that he always show me and only me! And they look so good together that it made me jealous or envious- I don't know which one it is but I don't like it! I don't want to look possessive but I want to be the only one who can see your unique smile. I want to be the one who danced with you at the Princess Fairytale Hall. I want to dance with you now," he quiets down and turned away once more with a red face.

Hearing him say this caught me off guard. I didn't think that dancing with someone else would make him feel like this. But it made me swoon a little. Now that I think about it, I would be pretty jealous too if someone took Taehyung and got to admire his boxy smile that looks good only on him.

"Kim Taehyung," I stated his full name and stepped away. He looked confused and his arms went to hold my arms again. I remove them before bowing in front of him. "May I have this dance?"

His jaw drops a bit before he smiles and takes out his phone to put on a song. When it was prepared, he came over to me and held one of my hands as his other hand lands on my waist. My hand that wasn't in Taehyung's hand rests on his shoulder.

We danced in sync to the music that's being played and never broke any eye contact. "Am I too possessive?" he breaks the short moment of silence besides the music. "No, you're not. I would've reacted in the same way,"I assured him. He looks relieved and I moved closer to place my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that until the music comes to an end. We stopped dancing but I still kept my head on his shoulder and he still has his arms around me.

"Seokjin," he whispers again. I lift my head up to look at him. He showers me with kisses everywhere then breathes against me.

"I love you so much. Promise me that you'll stay with me forever." I wrap him closer than ever. The water stops flowing out of the fountain and the moon shone brilliantly.

"I promise."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook came by once more at Majorelle Dance Academy to say good bye to Jimin. He had enough time to visit his family and friends and now he needs to get back to work soon. The school day had ended for the dance students so when Jungkook set foot into the building, it was almost vacant.

Some teachers and staffs haven't left yet and Jimin was one of them. He was scrolling through certain pictures and didn't know about Jungkook's arrival so the knock on his door only made him think that it's one of his coworkers. "Come in," he clears his throat and remained at his current location of the room.

Jungkook pops his head in first before stepping in completely, shutting the door behind him. "Oh, Jungkook. I didn't expect you to be here again," he says, taken aback. He hid his phone behind his back, not wanting Jungkook to see what he's going through. It's quite embarrassing if you ask him.

"I wanted to say bye before going back," the fit man goes on, smiling at Jimin. Inside his chest, his heart pound loudly. 'Was it this quick for my old feelings to rise again?' Jimin thinks to himself. By 'old feelings,' he meant his feelings for Jungkook years ago. Before Namjoon. His feelings when he and Jungkook were still together.

He had thought that he may have lost those feelings and will never gain them back but here he is now, having a difficult time breathing because of Jungkook's burning eyes. It's not like he's scared of the look in Jungkook's eyes; they make him feel all jelly-like and he could melt sooner or later.

"What's behind your back?" he asks and Jimin tenses up even more. "Uh...it-it's just something to help me past time," he replies back. He wasn't lying. The many photos of Jungkook in his phone did indeed help him past time. Jimin can just gaze at the pictures dreamily like a young teenager in love.

"Let me see," Jungkook reaches behind Jimin. "N-no. It's only for me!" he cried out as Jungkook snatches the phone away again with no struggle. While Jungkook's curiosity transformed into amusement, Jimin felt like dying. He wants the dance floor to open up and swallow him to prevent any more suffering.

"Ooh, does Mr. Park have a crush on someone?" he teases and Jimin looks like a turtle hiding in its shell. He was quite surprised at the amount of his pictures in Jimin's phone. "No. G-give it to me," (author: omg Agust D) Jimin stuttered. When he received his phone back, he hugs it to his chest tightly in case the evil creature tries to take it again.

The evil crea- I mean Jungkook laughs at Jimin's shy reaction. The weird thing is that Jimin wasn't offended or anything. His heart actually glowed just from hearing the warm laugh spread everywhere.

But he's still nervous and uneasy. With how things are going now, he doesn't know how long he'll continue to deny reality. What that means is: Jimin doesn't know how long he can pretend not to like Jungkook more and more. He had convinced himself that he's just a normal fan boy and does not have mutual feelings for the idol at all. The only problem is that he gets flashbacks, bringing out his true emotions every once in a while.

 

Is it okay to love Jungkook?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Like I said, I'm here to say good bye. Jimin. Hello?" I wave a hand in front of Jimin's face. He must have been lost in thought. Once he blinks and I have his attention, I repeat the same thing along with, "I like seeing you again. When I come back again next time, will you let me see you again?"

His arms that were clutched against his chest dropped to his side. "How long will it be until you come back?" Jimin asks. I might just be imagining it but I felt a tint of sadness in his voice. His lips almost made it look like Jimin was frowning.

"I'm not sure but it probably won't take too long," I smiled widely to assure him. His eyes dimmed and he averted his gaze. His fingers were twiddling around his phone.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" I ask softly. When he glance at me again, I caught a whisp of glossy eyes before he presses his face against me as his arms squeeze around my back.

Even though Jimin's face was out of my vision, I can still feel the presence of his smile. It wasn't strong but let a homey sensation bloom inside me.

"I'll miss you," he says lowly, almost too quiet for me to catch. The simple words ring in my ears with a soft jingle that makes me tingle from head to toe. Finally, my arms react and moved around him too, increasing the warmth between us.

"I'll miss you too," I hold him tightly and didn't want to let go.

Though I had realized long ago that I still love Jimin, I made sure to keep it closed up inside me. Jimin probably doesn't feel anything else besides friendship with me now. I'd hate to give myself false hope so I decided that I won't do anything to try to get him back. I'd here and there but I won't be serious about anything.

One-sided love is painful. But I'll be okay. Having Jimin as a friend is already good enough and I don't want to ruin that.

~~

"Jungkook!"

I halted outside of the dance academy and turn to look up at the voice. Jimin waved from a window above and I wave back. He stayed by the window, watching me. If I stayed any longer, I'll be too captivated by him and won't be able to leave so I walked away again to my car.

Even though I had convinced myself that Jimin only wants me as a friend, I can't help but always think of my chances. 'What ifs' would fill up my mind and I'd imagine how it'd be like to be in a relationship with Jimin once again. I'd daydream about the things we'd do and the kisses that we'd share.

What if.....

What if.....

"What if Jimin loves me again?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin stayed by the window until Jungkook's car disappears into the distance. Once it was completely out of sight, he shuts the window and packs his things to head home. After clearing work, turning off the lights, and locking the door, he plugged in his earphones.

Jungkook's first title song plays.

~~

Days flew by and turned into weeks. Those weeks turned into many months. Before they knew it, Christmas was nearing. Everyone would wake up to find beds of snow outside, shimmering in the morning sun. Icicles gleam and sparkle from the bright light.

On one of those days, a father and a son were found outside building an igloo. To be more precise, they were attempting to build an igloo. To be more specific, only Taehyung was trying to build the igloo.

"Hansung, it's almost finished! Just a little bit more..." the young father pants out as he adds more ice to the "building." They've been out for a while now. "Daddy, we can make a snowman instead," Hansung makes out the words. He didn't really participate in the construction of the igloo.

"No way! You said that you wanted an igloo so I'm going to make you one!" Taehyung exclaims as he wipes sweat off his forehead. He continues to build as Hansung busies himself by rolling up little balls of snow.

A couple more minutes past by and then Taehyung declares, "Finish!" The shape of the igloo wasn't a dome. Instead, it was a cone, like a little tipi. I don't even know how he made it like that.

Hansung didn't hear as he put some finishing touches on his project. Taehyung walks over and crouch next to the boy. "What is that?" he points to the three snow figures that were by each other.

"Me, daddy, and appa," he points to each one. Now Taehyung understood and felt so touched. The snow family of them was more interesting than the igloo that he had just built. "Hansung, you're so creative," he compliments. "Creative?" the boy asks. Taehyung defined the word for him.

After taking of photo of the snow family, they entered the igloo. Since it was small, Taehyung's long legs couldn't fit inside. So when Seokjin came out to get them, he saw legs sticking out from the igloo.

"Do you think appa will find us?" Hansung asks with a giggle. Taehyung pats his cheek. "Nah, your appa isn't smart like you," he says with a puff of air. Seokjin peeks through the entrance and Hansung sees him. His appa signals him to stay quiet and he nods, understanding. Taehyung, however, didn't see his husband.

All of a sudden, hands grabbed Taehyung's legs and he was pulled out from the igloo. He screamed and dug his nails into the snow as if it can save him. Hansung laughs as his father was pulled out.

Once Taehyung was fully out, Seokjin plops himself on the man. "Did I hear you say that I'm not intelligent?" he says as Taehyung exaggerates below him by flailing his arms around. "No! I didn't say anything about you! We all know how smart you are!" Taehyung pushes Seokjin off of him and Hansung comes out of the igloo.

When Taehyung pinned Seokjin on the ground, Hansung jumps on top of them, causing Taehyung to collapse on Seokjin. Hansung cheers, Taehyung groans, and Seokjin yells loudly.

Their neighbors didn't even care about them and went on with their day. They knew how loud the family was and got used to it over a course of time.

~~

Seokjin snuggles closer into Taehyung's body as they sat on the couch in front of the fire. A blanket wrapped them up tightly and kept them cozy. Hansung fell asleep after drinking hot chocolate.

Taehyung's nose was still red from the cold weather while Seokjin's cheeks glowed softly. "Seokjin," Taehyung sighs out, "Mother's Christmas party is coming up." This catches Seokjin's attention. Holidays are always fun.

"I still need to find something to wear," he remembers. Taehyung shrugs, "Don't worry too much. You look great in anything."

According to what Taehyung knows, the celebration will take place before Christmas Eve. There's going to be tons of food, drinks, and it'll be fun.

"Does that mean that Jungkook will attend?" Seokjin closes his eyes, feeling so comfortable right now. Everyone misses Jungkook since he has been apart from the rest of them. They hear about him and see him but it's not face to face. They always see him in shows, interviews, etc.

"Hopefully. Even if he can't attend, I'm still proud of him for being a hard worker," with a yawn, Taehyung closes his eyes too.

Hopefully, Jungkook will come home.

~~

(Night of the Christmas Celebration)

Jimin carefully makes his way through the crowd. Seokjin invited him to come to this party and he couldn't say no. The building was filled with many unfamiliar people. He didn't want to bother Seokjin so he tried to socialize with some of the people. 

He made a few acquaintances and new friends too. They soon quiet down. Everyone got silent when Mrs. Kim stepped up on the stage. Like usual, she welcomed everyone and joked here and there but the main dish came when she introduces someone.

"As you all may know, my youngest son has been away for some time. Tonight, he found the time to attend this party," Jimin tenses up, ignoring the hushed voices around him, "I'm so glad to see him again. Jungkook-ah, come up please."

Everyone whispered to one another as the handsome man steps up to take the microphone. Jimin didn't even listen to what was being said. Seeing Jungkook again made butterflies fluttered around furiously in his stomach and his feet were frozen to the ground.

All he can do was admire Jungkook from afar.

~~

Slow music played as couples danced around the dance floor. Jimin was left alone because his friends that he had made found someone to dance with. He spots Seokjin and Taehyung together too.

Leaving out a sigh, he envies the couple because he wished that it was him and Jungkook. It's official. Jimin had confirmed his feelings a couple weeks after he had last saw Jungkook at the dance academy.

He found out that it was okay to like Jungkook and soon fell deep in love with the man again. But Jungkook was nowhere to be seen so Jimin left his table to find some place with less people.

As he walks out into the hallway, someone follows him.

Jungkook had been watching Jimin without him knowing. He wanted to say hello but Jimin was surrounded with people. Not to mention, he himself had tons of people asking him many things about his career.

He found his chance when everyone was dancing. Jimin left so he followed him. He lost Jimin for a while when he went up to the next floor until he found him outside on the huge balcony. No one else was with him.

"Jimin," Jimin got startled when Jungkook spoke. He gasped again when he saw Jungkook on the balcony too. Both stayed quiet and examined each other. That was until Jungkook walked over to stand with Jimin.

"Hey," he smirks at the shorter man.

Jimin's first reaction to that was hugging Jungkook again, even hitting him. "You said that you won't take long to return! You liar! It's been so long!" Jimin cries out. Jungkook didn't expect Jimin to care that much so to see him crying out like that made him miss the man even more.

~~

An hour went by and Jungkook found a way to laugh and talk with Jimin like they had done long ago. The music from downstairs was very loud and could still be heard even on the balcony.

Jimin's heart had been beating fast non-stop and to make it worse, Jungkook asked him to dance.

"Dance? H-here?" he stammered a bit. Jungkook thought that Jimin looked even more adorable. "Yeah, why not. You're a dance teacher. I want to see your beautiful skills," he takes Jimin's hand and walked to the center of the balcony.

Jimin's breathing felt uneven when Jungkook placed his hands on him. Then, he lead the dance, staring deep into Jimin's eyes.

From another person's point of view, they look like a perfect couple, meant for each other. The intimacy flowed out like waves but both weren't aware of it.

~~

'It's now or never,' Jimin tells himself. After spending more hours with Jungkook, Jimin can't hold in his feelings anymore or he'll explode. Now, they are just gazing at the view in front of them. A comfortable silence remained but Jimin was going to break it.

"Jungkook," his voice almost cracks because of how nervous he was. When Jungkook looked at Jimin, meaning that he's listening, Jimin gulps. "I...I like being with you tonight," his voice wavers a bit.

"Me too," seeing how calm Jungkook is, Jimin only shakes more.

"Ugh, alright. I can't do this anymore. I have to tell you now or I'll chicken out and never do it," he almost shout. Jungkook looked more concern because of the change of Jimin's tone. "Hold on. Tell me what?"

Jimin needed more courage. He stared straight into Jungkook's eyes and remember their past. How they grew up together up to how they are now. He wants Jungkook to be his again and wants to be Jungkook's again.

He wants to love again, to be loved by Jungkook. He wants the relationship that they had before all this mess came along. Maybe he can have that back if he confesses.

 


"I want to be with you forever. I can't stop thinking about you every single day. Everytime I think about you, it makes me feel all bubbly inside. Whenever I see a couple together, I can't help but imagine what it'd be like if they were you and I. I didn't realize that this is what I wanted until after you left the Majorelle Dance Academy," he races on.

Jungkook steps back. "You're going too fast. Please, please be more simple," he begs. He didn't get any of the words in his head properly and wants to be clear about what Jimin is talking about.


"I LOVE YOU!" Jimin yells out, almost in frustration, "Can't you see that I'm in love with you? I've always been in love with you! Even after we broke up, I thought that I was in love with another person when it was actually you the whole time!"

He turns away. He didn't think that confessing would be this hard. He also didn't think that he'd lose his cool like this.

"I'm sorry for shouting. But I love you and I want to be in a relationship with you again," he calms down.

Jungkook wanted to reach for Jimin but his hand freezes an inch away from Jimin's shoulder. He felt angry at the timing. 'Why does this have to happen now?' the idol growls in his head, 'Why now of all time?'

He retreats his arm and could only call out weakly.

"Jimin..."

Finally hearing something from Jungkook, Jimin faces him again. Hope expands in his chest as his heart went from pounding ferociously to deadly still (not literally but you know).

Will Jungkook feel the same way towards Jimin?

Or does he have something else in his mind that's keeping him away from being with Jimin?

 

 

 

 


"I...I'm already seeing someone."