Tell Me

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Minwoo's P.O.V.

"Hey! Are you deaf?! We want you to leave Jungkook oppa alone!" the girls behind me kept following me, shouting out in anger. They've been at it for a while now, telling me to stay away from Jungkook. I guess they found out that the rumored "anonymous trainee" was me. But I should be fine. They are just Jungkook's fans after all.

Something hits my back lightly. When I looked over my shoulder, I see that the group of girls were throwing pebbles at me. Not wanting to create a big scene, I ignore them again. "It's not their faults that they're like this. They only want to keep Jungkook safe and protected," I murmured to myself lowly.

"Ow!" I exclaimed when a much bigger rock had been thrown at my head. 'Sheesh, I might get hurt,' I thought and put my hood over my head. It's okay...

"Hah! He thinks that the hood will protect him," one girl laughs. I drown them out and walked faster. I plugged in my earphones and turned the music up. It helped a lot and I almost forget that I was being followed. Until...


I yelp and fell on the sidewalk when another rock hits my head, way harder than before. My hands cover my head on instinct and my earphones along with my phone slips out of my ears and pocket.

Still recovering, I smoothed my hand over where the rock hit the back of my head, rubbing it to ease the pain. "Ah!" I yelled when my hair was grabbed and pulled. I wondered if there was anyone around to help me but when I searched, no one was there since we were on a smaller street that seemed to be vacant.

I didn't realize that I was being dragged to the alley nearby until my shirt rolls up from being yanked harshly and the rough ground scratches my bare skin. After being trained for a couple of years, I knew that I could easily fight back a girl. But there were more than one and they were all working together as a team.

Plus, I couldn't hurt the people Jungkook loves. His fans have supported him so much.

If the street we were on had no one to help me, then I have no hope in the alley. The sharp gravel got into my shirt, making it feel like I was being pinched all over, except it was worse.

The girls surround me and I gulp nervously. I was cornered with small injuries already. My elbows and knees were scraped, my cheek earned a cut, and my legs and arms were scratched.

"This is what you deserve, you gold digger."

"You're just using Jungkook for fame."

They won't hurt me more. They are good people.........are they?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

"This is Minwoo's phone," the young man said. Earlier, just a few seconds ago, he walked into the empty street and saw the phone on the ground. The picture on the lock screen showed that the phone belongs to Minwoo.

Small chatters from the alley catches his attention. He strode over and gasp at the sight. "What are you doing?!" He shrieks when he saw what was being done to someone important to him.

The girls saw him and some panicked while the others didn't seem fazed. "It's not your business, pretty boy. Leave," one said. Minwoo groans on the ground, barely holding on.

"It is my business. Now if you don't leave him, I'm calling the police," he holds his phone up.

The scared girls tried to convince the stronger ones to leave before all of them gets in bigger trouble. After some time, they all decide to stop. They walked away and the last one kicked Minwoo one last time before leaving with her friends. The man had to hold himself back from attacking the girl.

Once they disappeared, he called the police anyway. Then he went to Minwoo, who was struggling with a bruised face. "H-Help," he croak weakly, "P-Please help me Kwangmin."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"How is he?" I ask Kwangmin. I had just arrived at the hospital when I heard about Minwoo. Kwangmin glares at me, " He's hurt in many places inside and out and that's because of you!"
He doesn't back down.

Kwangmin and I know each other but we're not friends. I can't say that we hate each other either. I mean, at least I don't hate him. He was cool and friendly when we first met but then he oddly changed. He's a friend of Minwoo though; that's how we met each other.

"Uhh..." we turn our heads to the person. It was the doctor and she stared at us. I could tell that she felt the tension we had. "You guys may go see him now," she said before turning away and going back to work.

Kwangmin huffed before entering the room with me following after. I didn't like being in a hospital again. It only brings back memories that I don't want to remember.

"Jungkook," Minwoo's soft voice calls me from the bed. He's awake and smile. Smiling? Why is he smiling when he's in this horrible state? The smile on his face isn't any different than the ones he had shown me. Warm, kind, and loving.

I move to his side, pondering about who could've done this. Kwangmin's words spun back to me from before. He said that it was my fault.

"Who? Who did this?" I ask, carefully brushing my hand on his face. Minwoo's face changed into fear and he whimpers a bit, making Kwangmin step forward from worry. He gulps nervously and shakes his head. "I...I don't remember," he whispers coarsely.

"YOUR FANS ATTACKED HIM!!!" Kwangmin yells out like a bursting flame. I turned to him; am I hearing things right? He grunts in anger, "Minwoo, you're too nice. Not everyone is good."

"It's not their fault," Minwoo counters, "They love Jungkook."

"If they love him so much, they wouldn't hurt you! They would've been supportive and happy," Kwangmin reasons. The both of them wouldn't stop after that.

But all I could think of was, "Did my fans really do this? I don't believe it."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Don't go! I don't want the same thing to happen to you!" Seokjin begs on his knees and I roll my eyes at his silliness. He's being a bit dramatic and I know it's only because he cares about me like a brother. Even so, I won't listen to him. 

"Jungkook isn't even in the city right now. Minwoo has already agreed to meet with me and nothing is going to stop me. I have to confront him if I want Jungkook back, remember?" I remind him as I bend down to level myself with him. His lips quiver and he hugs me tight, "But you can still get attack like Minwoo did." 

It's disgusting how some immature people can be. I've heard what have happened a few weeks ago. Minwoo was attacked and he thought they were Jungkook's fans. Ironically, they weren't. Turns out that they were actually antis who wanted to make the rest of Jungkook's fans look bad.

It still bothers me though. Why hurt someone who barely has anything to do with this like Minwoo? It wasn't even confirmed that Jungkook is going out with him but he still got hurt anyway. Minwoo is still a trainee and isn't expose too much so why bother someone who is only working for his dream?

"I won't get hurt. Nobody knows who I am besides the people I know. I haven't been seen with Jungkook yet and I'm just a simple dance teacher. But I promise that I'll be careful," I assured the handsome man before getting up to leave.

~~

Class ended and I open more windows for fresh air. I pick up the small scraps littered on the hard and shiny floor, throwing them into the trash can. A knock sounds from the door and I looked at the clock, "Oh, it's already time."

I jogged to the door, cracking it open to see Minwoo waving politely. "Hello, Jimin. Are you ready?"

~~

Minwoo and I settled in a small restaurant nearby. I wanted to talk to him about Jungkook and I have to confront him. He didn't answer at all at first but I guess he probably change his mind and finally agreed.

First, we ask simple questions to get going instead of rushing to the topic. He's doing well with his injuries healing and will be protected. Jungkook has been helping him whenever he's around too which made me miss him even more.

Minwoo notices my expression when Jungkook was mentioned and surprisingly, he was the one who made the first move to start speaking about the situation. But the first words that came out formed a question that made me recall a moment.

"If you don't mind telling me, did something happen in the dorm between you and Jungkook after I left?" he was referring to the first time I came over and saw him for the first time. Even though Minwoo has a friendly tone in the question, the air around us doesn't seem as friendly.

"Why do you ask?" I dodge the question and my heart thumped loudly. I can't just tell him that I kissed Jungkook when he's absent! The guy loves him too! Minwoo's kind smile fades and a sad face comes in.

"Jungkook is being strange and I'm worried," he folds his hands together, "And I know that something definitely took place so I really want the truth." He locks his eyes on me and I felt punctured even though his eyes showed nothing scary or angry. It was just so strong and intense.

I weighed my thoughts and chewed on my lips as I do so. I've been caught in a lie. More lying won't help me through and I felt stuck since I didn't expect this. So I told the truth. "I kissed him," I whispered shamefully with my head hanging low. I wait for his reaction.

"I thought so," he leans back and I look up with wide eyes. He's smiling again with sadness. "I think you did the right thing," he turns to the window, fogging it up from breathing too close. I watched in confusion as he drew a heart on the fogged up area of the window. The right thing?

"I'd like to make a confession," he wipes the heart off and puts his hand back on the table. A confession? 

"I don't want to be with Jungkook anymore."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

After dropping Hansung off at his grandma's (his grandpa went working again) that evening, I drove to the restaurant to pick Taehyung up. I didn't have to but I want to bring Taehyung home.

The restaurant has changed but it still has some features from before. I remember working here with Jungkook, Namjoon, and V.

V... I can't believe that was what I use to call Taehyung.

As I thought about the unique name, I start to wonder. Is V the same as Taehyung? I mean, Tae did say that V was only made to cover his identity and such but I think V isn't that different from Taehyung at all.

Can I say that I miss V?

But he's basically Tae. 

So I don't miss Taehyung?

It's not like that, you idiot! They're the same person!

....

I'm confusing myself with this and decide to end the weird conversation I have in my head. I guess I love Taehyung since V wasn't real.

But he did exist.

Shut up! I'm going to confuse myself soon if this continues!

"Seokjin," I snapped out of the voices in my head and saw Taehyung (I almost said V goddammit) waving me over to his office. I stepped over to the door on the carpeted floor. Once I reached Taehyung, he pecks my forehead and shuts the door when I'm inside.

"Hey, Seokjin," a hooded man nods at me from the desk. I squint to try to figure out who the person was. The man chuckles and takes his hood off, "It's just me so don't worry."

Jungkook smirks and I could see the bags under his eyes. 'It could be from working a lot lately,' I said to myself. Work... Hey! I thought he was out of the city! Jimin said so! So why is he here? "Aren't you suppose to be working somewhere else?" I ask him curiously.

Tae casually wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder as he answers for his brother, "He finished early." Jungkook grins at us.

"I wish I had someone to hold like that," he said with a tint of sadness. 'What about Jimin?' I wanted to suggest but instead went with, "What about Minwoo?"

His smile fades and he spun his chair so that he's facing the wall, away from us. I turn my head to Taehyung with a worried face. We spoke through face expressions instead of speaking:

Me: Did I say something wrong?

Tae: No, but it was bad to bring up Minwoo.

Me: So I did do something wrong.

Tae: It was your fault, not mine.

Me: Be quiet!

Tae: I'm ALREADY quiet! 


"Hyung?" Tae and I stopped our silent bickering and we turn to Jungkook. He was met with abnormal faces from the face communication Taehyung and I just had. "What were you guys doing?" he gazed at our unpleasant faces.

I quickly went back to my normal face and squeaked out a "It's nothing" before clearing my throat from embarrassment. Tae, on the other hand, still has that derpy expression on so I shrugged him off before sitting next to Jungkook.

"Did...did something happen with Minwoo?" I questioned cautiously so Jungkook wouldn't look so down. He hair moved from side to side as he shook his head. "No," he exhaled, "I was with his friend before I came here."

"What friend?" I try to guess who this friend could be. It didn't succeed since I don't know Minwoo well.

And I'm guessing he already told Taehyung what went on when Tae answered, "His name is Kwangmin."

"What's the deal with this Kwangmin guy?" I tilt my head. Jungkook rubs his eyes and his body went limp on the chair like he's going to go to sleep.

"Seokjin, he wants Minwoo," he says hopelessly.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Come again?" I check my ears to make sure that I hear correctly. Minwoo looks at his lap. "I said that I don't want to be with Jungkook anymore," he repeats. I should have been glad about this but Minwoo's face stopped me. 

"Why?" I said softly and scoot in closer to him. The words that he said didn't match his expression at all. "How come you don't want to be with Jungkook? Minwoo, you love him," I want to know. It didn't make any sense to me.

"It's because of you," he said. The tone he used didn't have any bitterness or anger. He wasn't blaming me. "It's because you also love Jungkook," he adds and looks at me with....veneration?

"Yes, what about it?" I brush some hair out of my eyes. "He's amazing, gifted, and worth fighting for," I said proudly. This caused Minwoo to laugh a little.

"I can see why he would feel the same way," he muttered to himself but I heard it. I nearly sent my cup flying went I asked, "Who felt the same way about what?! It's about Jungkook, isn't it?"

My face was too close to Minwoo's and he pushed his chair back to create more space between us. I leaned back too as Minwoo popped a grape into his mouth. I huffed a bit, feeling impatient now. He's really taking his time here...

"I don't want to be with Jungkook anymore because he loves another person," he plays with another grape. His fingers rotates the grape around as he clarifies, "And that person happens to be you."

When he said that, he eyes moved from the grape to my eyes and his fingers stop fiddling with the small fruit. I must've had my mouth hanging open from slight shock because Minwoo drops the grape into my empty mouth. He chuckles, "Believe it or not, it's true. He didn't tell me anything though. It's just so obvious for me that I just knew." Minwoo places another grape in my open mouth, giggling at me.

"After you and him kissed, he had been spacing out a lot, like he's thinking hard about something. Did you say something to him?" he raises his eyebrow. I recall what I told Jungkook. It was right after the kiss, before I left the building.

"After the kiss, I told him that the kiss might tell him how he feels about me. I wanted to know if he loves me or not," I answered, remembering Jungkook's face during the moment. 

"It worked. He loves you," Minwoo tries to say cheerfully but it came out more dejected. That's right, just because he wants to leave Jungkook doesn't mean that he doesn't love him. He noticed me and knew what I was thinking about.

"I'm still so in love with him. He's so kind about it, even giving me a chance when he's in love with another person. I know he denies it but he's not that good at hiding it," his eyes start to get glossy, "It pains me though because it's just a one-sided love. Jimin, if this happened to you, I'm sure you'd feel the same way that I felt. I'd rather have him be happy with the one he love than have him stick with me and not feel any romantic feelings in the relationship."

He quickly blinks away the tears that were forming. I can't believe that Minwoo would do this. He wants Jungkook to be happy...

"O-oh, Jimin, are you alright?" he became worried when I ended up sobbing. I tell him to come closer and once he's close enough, I pulled him into a hug. He excepted it and hides his face in my shoulder. After a few seconds, I feel him tremble. I hugged him tighter as my shirt gets damp from his eyes.

~~

Soon, Minwoo and I left the restaurant, saying our goodbyes. I tell him to rest until he's fully recovered from his injuries.

It isn't over yet though. Minwoo still has to tell Jungkook that he doesn't want to go out anymore. There's also me. I have to finish this soon, especially when Minwoo already made this easier than I thought it'd be.

When he went out of sight, I laugh softly at myself, "And I thought that I would have to actually fight him." Minwoo is so kind, I felt stupid at the thought of us fighting for Kookie.

I really do hope that he'll find someone who'll love him so much. Someone who'll cherish him for the rest of his life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I don't get it," Seokjin replied back to me with a puzzled face. Taehyung poked his cheek before explaining. "He means that this Kwangmin guy is in love with Minwoo," he pokes Seokjin's other cheek and the rosy-haired man swats his hand away.

"So? I don't see the problem. It's actually the solution to this. You see, if Kwangmin likes Minwoo, they can be together. Then Jungkook won't need to worry because Jimin will fit with him perfectly and-" Seokjin stops when Taehyung whispers something to him. Seokjin then looked guilty as he scratches the back of his head. "Ahahahaha...I stutter a lot so ignore what I said because I actually meant to say that I'm really sorry and I hope you find a Jimin to love- oops, I meant find a solution," he gulps nervously.

I sigh and turned away again. I can feel the pair behind me bickering silently with their face language or whatever it is.

Kwangmin and I talked (not really, you'll see) before I came back from work and his words from yesterday were still stuck in my head:

*Flashback*

"Please, stay away from him. At least for now," Kwangmin pleaded for the millionth time. I was not expecting this from him but at the same time, I'm not surprised. He went on about how unsafe it was for me to keep Minwoo with me, "Okay, it's not completely your fault but he's been hurt once already and I'd hate it if the same thing occurs again."

"I can't just move let alone leave. I've said this plenty of times already but I want to give him a chance after he confessed his feelings for me," I exclaimed. Kwangmin had been really worked up ever since the attack and because of that, he wouldn't stop coming over to visit Minwoo or to try to persuade me to keep my distance.

"Do you really want to give him a chance? I haven't even been here long enough to see your relationship with Minwoo but from what I can see, you're not that affectionate towards him," he glares at me again. I'm starting to get piss at how he's been acting. "Stop. I am affectionate. I love him," I tried to counter.

"Then who the hell is Park Jimin?" he spat out. I stiffened and my gaze grew dark. "Who mentioned him to you?" If he say anything rude about Jimin, I swear...

"Minwoo did. I had to force him to tell me what was going on. I don't know how Minwoo doesn't have any hate towards Jimin. This brings up another reason why Minwoo shouldn't be near you. He's too nice. People are going to take advantage of that. Look, he doesn't feel any anger or grudges whatsoever towards his attackers," he paused for a moment.

I didn't get a chance to say anything when he resumed, "Now answer my previous question. If you love Minwoo, then who is Jimin?"

Our gazes stayed still and it felt like we had laser eyes shooting at each other. I began to boil even more if possible until I realize that he's question is also a question that I have to ask myself. Who is Jimin to me?

"Why are you taking so long? If you really are in love with Minwoo, why is it so difficult to answer such a simple question? Is it because Jimin is someone important?" he sounded like he was taunting me, which annoyed the heck out of me.

"Shut up. I'm warning you," I said as I stepped closer to him, showing that I'm not afraid of him. I stretched my fingers from being so tense. They curl in and out.

Kwangmin pushed me back a bit. The push wasn't harsh, but it made my anger reach its peak. He then smirked, and that was when I knew that whatever he was going to say next wasn't going to be good.

"You're so pathetic, using an easy target like Minwoo to get back at your ex. Let me tell you this. I'll make sure Minwoo leaves you. And you and Jimin, your self-centered bitc-"

I didn't let him finish. I WON'T let him finish his sentence about Jimin. The blow to his face sent him to the hard ground. He coughed a couple times and I was going to make another warning but he looked up at me with a grin.

What?

"I knew you would hit me. I knew that you'd blow up if I say something bad about Jimin. So, mind explaining to me why it angered you so much when I said what I said about Jimin? What made him so significant that you won't let me call him a bitc..." he hesitated when I gave him a death glare, "See? You're angry again."

Please...quit it. Kwangmin kept talking and the questions were killing me because he didn't care if I answer some of them or not because he's asking those questions for me to answer for myself. No, I don't want to admit it for some reason.

"Perhaps...it's because..." Kwangmin stood up again and rubbed his jaw. A small glint displayed in his eyes as he said the next part lowly.

"You still love him."

 

 

I shoved him back into the ground. My finger pointed at him as I said in a shaky voice, "It is NOT for you to decide that."

He didn't make any move to get up. Instead he stayed sprawled out on the ground. I had enough and walked away only to be stopped again.

Kwangmin expresses,"If it's not for me to decide, then you make the decision. I love Minwoo and I want him to be safe with me."

*End of Flashback*

"I'm leaving. Thanks for listening to me Hyung," I nod at Taehyung and he gave me an assuring smile. "Anytime," he expands the boxy smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V.

After Jungkook left, Seokjin asks me, "He told you what happened?" I nod and grab my jacket before following Seokjin out of the office. We held hands until we had to let go to enter the car.

Seokjin starts the car and I made sure that our seat belts were on. It didn't take long for us to drive away.

For the next few minutes, I joked around with Seokjin, making him pout and retort back. He couldn't do much since he had to keep his eyes on the road and both hands on the steering wheel.

Soon, I decide to keep quiet so Seokjin wouldn't be bothered. I stare at the things passing by through the window.

We went right pass mother and father's mansion which made me turn back. "Seokjin, we passed the mansion," I said. Maybe Seokjin was spacing out for too long and missed the house on accident.

But he throws me a glance along with a crooked smile, "I know."

There's no point in asking where we were going so I only gave him a weird look before facing forward again. I guess I'll find out once we get to the place.

~~

"We're here!" Seokjin yelled and took his belt off. He didn't wait for me as he opened his door and stepped out. I watch him dance around the spacious area.

Here? This is the place?

Seokjin took us to some kind of meadow. It was very colorful with different kinds of flowers spread throughout the place. My handsome husband blended perfectly with them.

The sun was starting to set which made everything in the meadow glow softly. Even Seokjin was glowing in the sunshine. Watching him bathe in the light brought me out of the car to walk to him.

Before I could get close enough, Seokjin blew me a kiss before running away. "Oh, no you don't," I run after him. Despite being tired, I still had enough energy to chase down this beautiful creature.

It was like chasing a butterfly. Seokjin's fluttering away while I'm doing my best to catch him. Well, the only difference between the butterfly and Seokjin is that Seokjin is a bit more clumsy. As I thought this, Seokjin must've tripped over a rock or something because he fell and disappeared into the tall flowers.

Not having any mercy, I fell on top of him on purpose instead of helping him up. He gave a grunt when I put all of my weight on him. "Taehyung, get off," he groans out. But having him beneath me like this felt comfortable because he was so soft. "No way. I'm tired," I half lied. All of that running woke me up more.

Seokjin manage to wriggle his way around until he's laying on his back instead of his belly. Because of that movement, we were now face to face. He hit my chest with his closed hands, still complaining about how heavy I was. I paid no attention to that as I got lost in his beauty.

He stopped talking and hitting me and stared back at me too. My hand was placed on the side of his face and my thumb brushed over his bottom lip. Seokjin had his hand on my head and ran his hand through my hair before sliding down my neck then settling on my shoulder.

I didn't realize how close our faces were until my nose nudged his and my breathe reaching his lips. The person that I love had his eyes half closed and glazed. I could feel mine doing the same. We stayed like that until Seokjin's mouth opened slightly and I took those parted lips with mine.

~~

I kiss Seokjin's forehead as he rests his head on my chest. We missed the sunset but I'd say that it's okay since I was "busy" with Seokjin. I felt bad though because we had flattened the flowers and grass around us without meaning to.

We stayed on the fluffy ground and watched the sky turn dark. Then stars began to appear, dotting the night sky with small lights. The moon replaced the sun with its silver light.

"Taehyung," Seokjin pants out. I hummed and buried my nose in his hair. "What is it, honey?" I whispered to him.

"Who's V?"

The question sounded strange but I chuckle, "That was me, silly." Seokjin was probably asking random questions for fun. If it wasn't for that then I'd have no idea what the purpose of this is for.

I expect my Jin to giggle or make a lame joke but he sat up, leaving my arms. Longing for his warmth, I sat up too to capture him again even though he was only out of my arms for less than 2 seconds.

"Tell me what's bothering you," I gently turn his face so that he's looking at me instead of the dark view now that it's night. His usually bright face is now showing a small frown and sad eyes that I can't bear seeing. He's not joking alright.

"It's nothing big. I was just confusing myself, that's all," he avert his eyes and I knew he was lying just from that small act. Seokjin is pretty bold so for him to cut eye contact made it clear that it was something that I should take care of.

"Don't lie to me. You said something about V. Is that the problem?" I curve my lips up to lift his happiness a bit. He denied that there's a problem, "It's really not important. You'd think it's dumb and stupid."

This cause curiosity to grow in me and I warn him, "Come on, tell me or I won't let you rest tonight." I smooch and press quick kisses on his neck and he laughs a little. As he tries to push my face away, he giggles, "No, stop it. No more." I continue to tickle him to hear more of his laughing.

But Seokjin's laughs began to face away and became more serious, "I'll tell you, so quit it." My hands left his sides, giving him a break from the tickling. It still didn't stop me from stealing a kiss from him though.

"Stop tickling me! V!"

I froze, taken aback when he called me V.

He even turned red before shaking his head wildly with his hands waving frantically before him. "No! That's not what I meant!" he panics and eventually hides his face.

"So what's on your mind?" I ask to get him going as a start. Is he overthinking something?

One of Seokjin's eyes peek through his fingers that were keeping his face hidden. Telling him that it's okay to tell me, I took his wrists and removed his hands from his face. He still felt uncomfortable because his face turned away as if everything else is more interesting to look at than me.

I held his head firmly and kiss him, "Seokjin, please tell me what you're thinking. You're making me concerned."

He breathe out before nodding. Moving back behind him, I wrap my arms around him once more and snuggle into his back. "Go on," I whispered into his velvety ear.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Minwoo had just finished brushing his teeth and right before he entered his old bedroom, he hears the door open. "Who can it be?" he muttered to himself since he still think that Jungkook is working. Feeling a bit irritated, he goes to the door. 'It's probably a friend of mine or Jungkook's,' he thinks. He has to get up early tomorrow to act in another artist's music video.

"I'm back," Jungkook comes through the doorway. He expected Minwoo to leap towards him and hug him but he was wrong. Minwoo only smiled and gave a tired wave. "You're back early," he comments and help Jungkook with was bag.

"Yep. I finished earlier than expected," Jungkook yawns and stretched.

After cleaning Jungkook up, both men were going to bed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jungkook asks Minwoo when the latter walked away from the room they shared. The shorter male turned back to explain since he almost forgot about it.

"Oh, I'm going to sleep in my old bedroom from now on," he points to the room across the hall. This confound Jungkook because it was Minwoo's suggestion that they share a bed.

"How come?"

Nervousness occupied Minwoo's eyes as he walks back to the questioning individual. The image of Jimin with Jungkook flashes across his mind and that encouraged him to speak up. 'It's the best I could do to help them,' he said silently.

"Jungkook, there's something I'd like you to know," he starts and held his breath for a second, imagining all of the possible outcomes of Jungkook's reaction. He hopes for the best, "I don't want us to be together anymore."

It surprises him when Jungkook only sighs in defeat. But what did he feel defeated from? Or rather who? 

"I'm not surprised at all," he said and before Minwoo can ask anything, Jungkook shot out, "It's because of Kwangmin, am I right?"

Hearing Kwangmin's name didn't make sense to Minwoo so he shook his head, Jungkook guessed wrong. "It's actually because of Jimin," he corrected and it's now Jungkook's turn to get confused.

Minwoo yawns and he knows that he won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight. And it better be worth it because sleep is very important to him now.

"I guess I'll stay up a bit longer so we can clear some things up," he chuckles softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

This time, Taehyung drove the car and I sat in the passenger seat while Hansung was still asleep in the back. I itch to bite my nails but that'll be horrible because with the way I feel right now, I'll probably end up biting all of my nails off.

Sneaking another quick glance at Taehyung, I tense up again at his face. No, I didn't want this to happen; God, I didn't think that this is gonna happen.

Taehyung's eyes were dull as they stare at the road, his lips not curving up or down. No expression, no words, no movement, no nothing!

I caught my hand when it unconsciously made its way up to my mouth. 'No biting nails!' I yelled in my head. But another finger came up to my lips. I shove my hands into my pockets.

Back in the meadow where I told Taehyung my confusion about V, he listened patiently until I asked something. Something that may have upset him which caused him to be emotionless right now.

"Do you love me? Or does V love me?"

Taehyung left the meadow after that and went back to the car. I sat alone for a few seconds before getting up too, wondering why he left me like that.

The questions still echoed in my head and I wished I hadn't said that. Now Taehyung is making me feel uneasy and the painful silence is making my heart freeze.

Before I know it, we reached home and Taehyung got out before me and took Hansung out. He was careful not to wake him up as he carried him inside. I follow hesitantly after grabbing Hansung's toys and other belongings.

When I got inside our cozy home, I set the things on the table and rushed to the bedroom. Taehyung was still in Hansung's room, probably still tucking him in. I didn't even bother changing into my pajamas as I stayed underneath the fluffy blanket.

Who knows what Taehyung is going to do next? I plan to fall asleep as fast as I can and hope that my husband will be smiling again the next morning. I'm sorry for upsetting him, I really didn't mean to.

My plan failed miserably when the blanket was yanked off of me and I shout, "PLAN B! I NEED A PLAN B!!!"

I didn't have a plan B so I was left clueless as Taehyung hovered over me on the bed. The light from the hallway was shining right behind him, making him shadow above me. A yelp escaped from me when he pinned my arms on the pillows. I closed my eyes and prepare myself for his next moves.

"What-"

I find myself opening my eyes again when I felt Taehyung kissing my neck. He came back to face me and his face finally expressed something. 

"Don't," *smooch*

"Worry," *smooch*

"Me," *smooch*

"Again," he gave me a fourth smooch on the lips. His face showed relief and he's smiling. I felt all of my nervousness wash away and I push him off of me.

"I made you worried? How?" my eyes were wide open now so forget about falling asleep. What did I do? Those questions didn't bother him?

"You made me so worried when you kept frowning and looking away from me. Those sad eyes of yours played a huge part as well," his face showed softness and more gentleness now, "So when you told me how you're so confused with me and V, I couldn't believe it. You worried about such an irrelevant subject."

I still didn't get it.

"Let me explain in another way. I love you. I love you even when I was still V. The name V isn't real but I'm still me. I still love you no matter what and I will always love you," he spoke with care and kindness.

"You made me so worried too!" I finally said, "I thought you were angry at me and I wasn't sure why! It scared me. Seriously, I was going to pee myself! Geez, if there was nothing wrong then you shouldn't have to make me worried too." I pushed him playfully.

He giggles childishly before taking my hands. "I'm sorry," he's still laughing. I rubbed his hands, warming them up and smiled. "I'm sorry too," I also apologized.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(The Next Day)

Jimin's P.O.V.

I arrived at the dance academy early in the morning. A few teachers and staffs were here too and we greet each other. A competition is coming up and I want to prepare the students as best as I can.

I went over the choreography multiple times and remembered some things that should be improved. The class is doing well so there's no procrastinating for anyone which I was thankful for.

~~

"Ah~"

I sat by the open window as the cold air meets my sweaty face. "Feels so nice," I sigh to myself in the empty room. The sky was getting brighter as the sun rose.

While I was taking a break from dancing, my head wander to Jungkook. I don't think he's back yet and I miss seeing him. So I took out my phone and looked through the pictures that I saved of him. Every picture earned a praise from me as I swiped from one to another.

Then my phone died.

After leaving my phone to charge, I sat back by the window and stare into the open view. Class wasn't starting soon so I want to relax a little longer.

"God, please let Jungkook come back," I mumbled quietly.

The wind blew against my face and my hair swayed to the breeze. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. I miss-

 

"Jimin!"

I fell out of my chair with a gasp. No! It can't be!

"Jimin! Don't hide because I already saw you!"

Oh! That's his voice!

I crawled back to the window and peered out. Sure enough, Jungkook stood on the ground below.

"God has answered my prayers," I said in disbelief.

"Don't go anywhere! I'm coming up!" he yelled before entering the door on the first floor. I stood up clumsily and wait for him to appear.

Eventually, I hear a knock and it took no time for me to open it. Jungkook looked exhausted and he didn't look too happy.

It's shocking to see him here but what shocked me even more was when he stepped inside the room, shut the door, then envelop me.

I was going to pull away to ask what he's doing here but he didn't let me. "Let me hold you longer," he said. 

His voice tells me that he needed this even though he didn't say it out loud. So I held him back just as tightly as if I'm never letting him go.