Fix This Problem

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

I had dad and appa drop me off at Jimin's house after seeing him with Namjoon. Jimin's grandma let me in before going to the neighbor's house. I don't want to jump to conclusions yet. They've just met not too long ago. I kept thinking as I sat on Jimin's bed. I finally noticed a pile of mess. I went over and examined it.

 

Hmm.....broken desk, broken jars, wet papers..…......and jam? Was he angry at something? My hand touches the floor. It was wet. I took a closer look. Away from the spilled rootbeer was some sparkly red and gold little snowflakes in a small puddle of water. I then see some glass near it. The snow globe? Did he not want it anymore? But what if it's from something else? Jimin wouldn't break the snow globe. He's a little clumsy but he won't break it.

 

I was proven wrong when something gleamed from the corner of my eye. I took the tiny gleaming thing in my hand. It was the winding key for the snow globe that I gave for Jimin.

 

I felt angry and irritated. It took me such a long time to make that snow globe and he just throws it away like that? Well then, forget about being calm and understanding. I tell myself to not jump to conclusions. But I couldn't help myself.

 

Jimin probably has feelings for Namjoon. He must have been with Namjoon everyday since I left. He broke the snow globe because he doesn't want the gift I gave him anymore.

 

Laughter comes near the room. I stood up, not very happy. The door busts open and Jimin drags Namjoon into the room, both of them still laughing. But Jimin's smile was wiped off when he sees me. He immediately let go of Namjoon's hand. We stare at each other.

 

"Jungkook...….why are you here? Are you really Jungkook?" he asks, still showing no smile. My heart sinks. "What? You don't want me to be here? You're not even sure if I'm your boyfriend?" I struggled to keep my voice in control. Namjoon awkwardly speaks. "Umm.......I'm sorry-" I cut him off by throwing the winding key in front of Jimin's feet. "I don't want to hear anything else. You two can stay and enjoy each other. I'm leaving," I said harshly and stormed out of the room. Jimin didn't come after me.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

"Wha-" I breathe out soon after Jungkook left. "Namjoon, was that really Jungkook?" I asked, just to be sure that I wasn't hallucinating. "Jimin, I'm so sorry," Namjoon says in a guilty voice. "For what?" I said in a confusing voice. Namjoon stares at me like I'm crazy. "Jimin, Jungkook left because he was mad. He thought we were being too......friendly with each other. I'm sorry, I'll try to help clear this up," he says apologetically.

 

My brain processes what he said. "Oh, no. I'm so screwed," I run out of the door, trying to find Jungkook again. But I was 5 minutes late. He's gone.

 

When I first entered my room with Namjoon, I was shocked to see Jungkook. I had thought that he would coming tomorrow. I couldn't believe that he was actually there. It was too good to be real. So instead of smiling and running to hug him, I gawk at him like I was dumb. I didn't even hear half of the things that he said because I was paying attention to his attractive voice instead. How stupid of me. How is that even possible? Now he's angry with me. It's not really his fault. If I were him, I'd be mad too.

 

I sat down outside and took a shaky breath, thinking of a way to clear this up. Someone sits next to me. "Is there anything I can maybe help you with?" He asks softly. I remember the winding key that Jungkook threw. "Oh! Namjoon, can you take me to your mom again?" I asked hopefully. "What? Why do you want to meet my mother again in this situation?" he asks. I told him to wait. I ran back up to my room, grabbed the winding key, then returned to Namjoon. "It's for the snow globe," I explained.

 

He nods and takes me to his home.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

V's P.O.V.

"Seokjin....." I whined but Seokjin ignores me. "V, I need more cake. I'm restless. Namjoon's been gone for quite a while now," he says while I massage his shoulders. "I'm Namjoon's personal assistant, not your slave!" I cried out.

 

"V, someone is calling you," Namjoon's mother handed me my phone. I silently thanked god and left Seokjin crying out for cake. "Hello," I answered as I stepped outside. "V hyung, can you come to the restaurant?" Jungkook asked. I answered immediately, "Sure! I don't want to be in this place anymore anyway, I'll come over." He hears me and said that he'll wait for me. The call ends. I dashed back inside. "Seokjin I gotta leave-it's personal-BYE!!!" I said as quick as I can before he could say anything else. I don't want to work for that monster disguised as some kind of nice princess any longer.

 

I arrived at the restaurant and saw Jungkook sitting alone at a table in the corner. I head over and sat down. "Hey, Jungkook. You're back! What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I made myself comfortable. Jungkook and I became friends not too long after he started to work here. He was easy to talk to and was very talented.

 

"I think Jimin likes Namjoon," he says while looking down at the table. "You're dumb," I said bluntly. Jungkook only glares back at me. "V hyung! Help me! I told you to come here so you can help me, not to tell me that I'm dumb!" he shouts. I bit back the laugh that was going to explode out of my mouth.

 

"But Jungkook, you are dumb. Did you forget that Namjoon is engaged with Seokjin?" I asked and watched as his face changes. He went from anger to realization. "Oh, right......" That was all he said. "See? What are you so worried about-" I stopped when Jungkook slams his face on the table, causing people to turn around to see what caused the loud noise.

 

"Jungkook! Don't ruin your face! You can't work here with a bruised face!" I said as I pulled his head back up. He must have a really hard head because his face had no damage.

 

"I misunderstood and was angry. I took it out on Jimin," he says, lying his head back on the table. "Umm......go apologize?" I suggest. "How? I accused him then I left. I didn't even give him a chance to explain," he says before standing up.

 

"Where are you going?" I wondered as he starts to walk away. "I'm going home. I need rest. Thanks for talking with me, V hyung," he says with a yawn. "But I didn't even say anything much," I mumbled. Jungkook exits and my face paled.

 

Now I have to go back to Seokjin. Hopefully Namjoon is home by now.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

"Where is Namjoon?" I fidget with a small pillow on the couch. "Oh, he's probably hanging out somewhere," Namjoon's mother answers, feeling sure that Namjoon is fine. "Well, when's V going to come back?" I toss the pillow away from me. "Seokjin, are you missing your family right now? I'm sorry that you're so lonely here," Namjoon's mother said gently, sitting next to me.

 

Eomma and appa left to America shortly after I got engaged with Namjoon. I had to stay here. We haven't seen each other in person for more than a year already. I miss them.

 

"I guess I'm okay. Thanks for caring about me," I said and she hugs me. I hug back, missing my own mother dearly. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

 

"MOTHER!!!" A loud voice causes us to separate to see who it was. "Namjoon! Where were you?" I ran up to hug him and kiss him multiple times. "Seokjin, calm down. I was with Jimin," he chuckles. Jimin? "Hi, Seokjin!" A soft voice was heard. "Jimin! Why didn't you tell me that you're coming here?" I said and went over to hug him too.

 

"Oh? Park Jimin? Why are you here again?" Namjoon's mother asks. "Mrs. Kim, if you can, could you also bring this to the person that is fixing the snow globe I gave you?" He places something small in Mrs. Kim's hand. "Hm? A winding key? Ah, I see. Of course I will, she should be finished with the snow globe tomorrow anyway. It's not that difficult for her to fix it. I'm sure she'll add this key quickly," Mrs. Kim smiles.

 

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Kim," Jimin bows. Mrs. Kim smiles. Soon, she ordered someone to take Jimin home so he won't have to walk. It's already late in the evening.

 

When Namjoon and I were alone in our room, I asked where he had been. "I went to Jimin's house to ask for something, but he needed help with a snow globe that Jungkook had given him," he says casually.

 

"Well, why do you have paint on your face?" I ask suspiciously. "Hm? Oh, this? Jimin needed to cheer up so I took him to an amusement park," he quickly answers. "Okay..." I decided to stop questioning him.

 

I went out of the room, leaving Namjoon alone. "Where is that V? I want him here," I said to myself and walked outside to see if he's back yet.

 

A few minutes later, he walks towards the mansion. "V! Where did you go?! I need you to entertain me!" I yelled at him. "I went to see a friend. When I came back, I saw Jimin, so I chatted with him for a bit. And now I'm here as your slave again. It felt nice to feel freedom, even if it was only for a while," he pretends to sob. I scoff, "V. Stop that. I know I'm not THAT bad. Plus, I like you. You're a fun person to be with," I said as I went back inside. V follows me.

 

____________________________________________________________

V's P.O.V.

 

I blushed a little after Seokjin turns around to go back inside. I cooled down and remembered my short conversation with Jimin a while ago.

 

(​​​​​​Just a While Ago...)

 

"Jimin? What're you doing here?" I asked when I saw him leaving and walking towards a car. "Oh, hi V. I came to give something to Mrs. Kim," he answers. He doesn't seem as cheerful as he used to be. "Jimin, I want to talk to you about something. It'll be quick, I promise," I said briefly. He was okay with it so I talked.

 

"So, I just talked with Jungkook. And look, I know he's kinda dumb sometimes but he doesn't mean what he said so please don't be mad at him," I tell him. Jungkook was my friend, and I wanted him and Jimin to make up already.

 

"I know. I'm not mad at him," Jimin says with a small smile. "You're not?" I scrunched up my nose. "No. It wasn't his fault. I'm going to pay him a visit tomorrow too. Hopefully, things will go well," he sighs. "Jungkook just misunderstood. I'm sure you guys will be fine. You also seem tired. You should go home now," I said. He nods and enters the car after waving goodbye.

 

"Ugh. I gotta go massage Seokjin's feet now," I trudged up to the front of the mansion. 'Good luck Jungkook,' I said in my head. "V! Where did you go?! I need you to entertain me!" Oh look, there's Seokjin. I hope I'll be able to live through this...

 

__________________________________________________

Author's Note: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I really want to get to my favorite part of the story (hint: Seokjin makes a mistake), but I can't rush. Dammit! I guess I'll have to wait until it's the right time to write it.