Omen, Ring Pops, and Ice Cream

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

Keeping his eyes focused on my face, he his lower lip. My lips quivered in response.

 

He leans in closer with his half-lidded eyes until I can feel his hot breath against my cold lips. There was very little space between our lips.

 

I closed my eyes and waited for V to do something. I waited for something to happen........

 

 

V brushed my cheeks with the soft pads of his thumbs. I peeked through my eyelids. V's face was still very close to mines. "Stop crying so much. Namjoon's going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay," he says softly before pulling away. I exhaled. How long did I hold my breath? Why did I feel so disappointed when he pulled away?

 

"Here," V gives me a small water bottle. I take it and took three big gulps. V signals for me to follow him back to Namjoon's room. We were halfway there when someone shouted, "V hyung!"

 

V stops abruptly and turns around. I wasn't paying attention so I bumped into his chest. He gently turns me around by my wide shoulders to see the person.

 

"Oh. Hello, Seokjin," Jungkook bows. I waved back at him. "I heard what had happened to Namjoon. He's alright right?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. V explains the situation to him as I stare into space.

 

"Where's Jimin?" I finally ask when the explanation ended. "Jimin? He's with Namjoon right now," Jungkook replied. V and Jungkook start to chat about something else again and I stayed by V's side, not listening. Mother-in-law is probably on her way here now.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I was laying on a comfortable couch. Where am I? I find myself sitting up and looked around the room. It's so messy yet so artistic at the same time. There were many different colors surrounding me. Books were spread out everywhere and picture frames hung on the colorful wallpaper. I lay back down and closed my eyes. When I opened them a few seconds later, I was in a different place. Well, not really. I was floating in the air with some kind of green smoke or mist around me.

 

I felt as light as a feather. No, I felt lighter than that. I took in deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

The green mist began to clear up and a silhouette appeared. I could move my arms, legs, and head. Other than that, I'm paralyzed and still floating in the air. I turned my head left to the person again.

 

What? Why is Jimin here? Jimin was also floating in the air. In his hand was a red apple and there was a loose blindfold on him. I turned to my right this time and saw Jungkook's face.

 

He stares at me with no expression as green paint (it looked like paint) slowly run down his face from his right eye as if he was crying. I turned back to Jimin and the blindfold on him slid off, revealing dark blue paint running down the side of his monotonous face too. He looked above.

 

I followed his gaze up and caught a glimpse of black feathers. What was that? I tried to search where the feathers came from but the green smoke comes back and Jimin and Jungkook disappears into thin air.

 

I wait for the smoke clear up again. I gasped when it did because this time, I see Seokjin. He slowly turns his head to look at me sadly. I tried to say something but a soft cracking noise stopped me. Seokjin's smooth face was cracking. He reaches his hand out to me. I stretched my arm out as far as I can to hold Seokjin's hand.

 

Right before our hands touched, black feathers swirled around Seokjin. When the feathers were gone, Seokjin disappeared with it.

 

An organ plays in the distance and I see a man hidden under a silky curtain. The curtain rises and reveals a man with a . He turns to look at me. The lights were dim so I couldn't see his face. He looked so familiar though, especially his blonde hair. The only feature I could see was his lips. His lips curved into a smirk directed to me. Before I could even process what was going on, black wings appears on his back and spreads out. The mysterious man stands up and flew away into the darkness, leaving black feathers behind.

 

I feel dizzy and overheated. I noticed that I was holding something cold. When I lift my hand up, I screamed.

 

There in my hand was Seokjin's soft hand, now cold, hard, and lifeless. It had cracked off of him from earlier. On Seokjin's marble hand was our engagement ring that was still on his ring finger with a dull shine to it. The ring slips off and falls down. I tried to catch the ring but was too late.

 

My breath was shaky and my body trembled. All of a sudden, I wasn't floating anymore and was now falling into no where. I screamed louder. There was nothing beneath me besides the endless darkness that seems to go on forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone was shaking me by the shoulder gently. I felt wide awake and opened my eyes widely, gasping for more air. I was holding on to someone's hand. Was it still Seokjin's marble hand? My hand escapes from the warm and small hand.

 

"Hey, Namjoon, what's wrong?" a recognizable voice questions. I grabbed the person's hand again. "Jimin. Jimin, where am I?" I immediately ask him. He tells me that I'm at the hospital. I finally calm down and he keeps his eyes on me worrying. I recalled the car accident. It had all happened so fast. And then I also had that bad dream. Was it supposed to be some kind of omen or something? "I.....I had a.....a......bad dream...." I said before he could ask. He gives me a small nod then hands me some flowers.

 

"Here, take this. Jungkook and I got this for you," he places the bouquet on the table next to me since I can't really do much right now. I looked for any other people in the room. There's no one else in here besides Jimin.

 

"Where's Seokjin?" I asked when I remembered his sad face in my dream. "I don't know. No one was here when I arrived," he shrugs. Wow. My fiancé didn't come to see me at all. Mother isn't even here. Where is my family when I need them?

 

"Why did you come?" I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling. "I was worried. V called Jungkook and I about the accident and I just had to come see if you were okay. I care about you," he smiles kindly, warmth spreading in my face. I turned away so he couldn't see my blushing face. I love him so much. Wait, what?

 

My memory refreshed and I remembered why I got into this car accident in the first place. I love Jimin even though I was engaged and he has a boyfriend. Well, how will I tell him? What do I do?

 

"Namjoon! You're awake," Seokjin interrupts my thoughts. Along with him was V and Jungkook. Seokjin hugs me tightly. "Seokjin, you're going to kill him," V chuckles and Seokjin frees me with an apologetic face.

 

We had a conversation going on and I was shocked to find out that I had crashed into Jackson. What a coincidence. But during the conversation, I couldn't help but stare at a certain couple. Jungkook had Jimin in his arms, hugging him from behind. Jimin was softly giggling and was whispering something to him. I felt jealous- I mean envious.

 

When I had to force myself to look away to avoid looking so suspicious, my eyes met V's sharp ones. He was giving me that weird look again like the one he gave me when we went to the cake shop. I pretend to not notice his look and finally paid attention to what Seokjin was saying.

 

~~

 

Later, when it was almost 2 a.m. mother finally arrives. "Namjoon!" she cried out as she enters the room. Her hair was a mess, probably because she had been woken up so early. Seokjin comforts her and I tell her that I'm still alive and well.

 

She then tells everyone else that they can leave now since she arrived. Everyone needed to go back home and rest. I felt tired myself so I only smiled at them and waved goodbye.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

The two pairs left their separate ways. Jungkook and Jimin left in Jungkook's car and V and Seokjin left in their vehicle.

 

~~

 

In Jungkook's car, Jimin was half asleep as Jungkook hummed a soft melody. They kept their hands intertwined. Jimin's cute fingers were almost completely hidden in Jungkook's larger and stronger hand. Jungkook stops his car in front of Jimin's home.

 

"Jimin. We're here," he says while Jimin only gives out a soft snore. Jungkook looks down at his hand after Jimin didn't wake up. He studied Jimin's small fingers. The ring finger catches his attention.

 

'How will his hand look like I ever propose,' Jungkook thought to himself. An idea pops into his head and he searches for something with his free hand. 'Aha! Here it is,' he pulls out a ring pop. He tears it open and holds the ring in his hand. The sweet smell of the blue candy reaches his nose. He quickly puts the blue ring pop on Jimin's ring finger then puts a red one on his own finger.

 

"Mmmmm.." Jimin groans and stirs slightly. "Jimin, look," Jungkook whispered. Jimin wakes up and Jungkook shows him his red ring. "Why do you have a red ring pop?" Jimin asks without knowing that there's also a ring on his finger. "Look at your hand," Jungkook nods at Jimin's hand.

 

He stares at his blue ring pop for a few seconds before realizing what Jungkook did. "Jungkook! We're not ready! We're still too young to get married and-" he was hushed by Jungkook. He stares deep into his eyes fondly. "I know that. I just wanted to see his it'll look like if we ever get married," Jungkook says and brings Jimin's hand up to his lips.

 

"W-what are you-" Jimin's stuttering stops when Jungkook kisses his hand. His face flushes and he hopes Jungkook wouldn't be able to see it. Unfortunately, he did and smiles widely. "Jungkook, just take me home already," Jimin tries to change the topic because he felt awkward and shy. Marriage has always made him nervous and he feels embarrassed whenever he talks about it. Jungkook chuckles, "Jimin, we ARE here." He looked out the window after Jungkook spoke and face-palmed his red face. "O-oh. I didn't realize that we were here," he continues to stutter and starts to open the door.

 

"Wait!" Jungkook practically shouts and Jimin turns back, confused. "I........I want a kiss," he requests. Jimin's face grew hotter as he sees his boyfriend pouting like a baby. Even though Jimin was planning to give Jungkook a kiss, he decides to play around for a bit.

 

"But you already got your kiss earlier," he watches as Jungkook got more pouty. "Jimin, please, I want another kiss," he whines and leans forwards with his puckering lips. Jimin dodged him and he throws a tantrum.

 

"Okay! Kookie, stop crying. I'll give you your kiss," Jimin says quickly in order to end his younger lover's tanrum. Jungkook immediately stops and waits impatiently for Jimin. When Jimin's lips connect with his, he wraps his long arms around Jimin to bring their bodies closer to each other. They shared a passionate kiss before having to separate and go home. They were both satisfied.

 

Meanwhile...........

 

~~

 

"V, can you drive faster? Can you bring me back to Namjoon tomorrow? Can you stay over at the mansion tonight? I'll feel lonely if you go back to your house. Don't you ever get lonely living alone too? Just come with me," Seokjin has been talking non-stop since they left the hospital. V couldn't contain his patience any longer.

 

"Seokjin! I can't drive any faster than this or we'll end up at the hospital like Namjoon, I won't bring you to Namjoon tomorrow if you don't stay quiet, and you have plenty of people working in the mansion to accompany you," he says firmly as he does his best not to shout. Seokjin zips his lips immediately.

 

When they got to the mansion, V parks the car and gets out. He walks to Seokjin's door and opens it for him to also get out. But Seokjin only sits and stares up at V. "We're here, your highness," he says clearly but Seokjin still only sat and stare. V sighs, "What?" Seokjin point to his mouth, asking for permission to speak. "Speak," V allows him and he opens his mouth. "Can you come inside? Just for a little bit?" he spoke quietly. V rubs his temple and breaths out. He was tired and he wants to go home and sleep.

 

"Fine," he mumbles, feeling irritated. Seokjin finally gets up, takes V's hand, and leads him inside. They entered the empty living room. "I'm only going to stay here. I'm not going anywhere else," V plants his feet into the clean carpet. Seokjin pouts a little before he scurry away into the kitchen. V reconsiders his choices and was about to make a dash outside when Seokjin returns.

 

He has a small tub of vanilla ice cream in his hands with two spoons. A groan escaped from V's lips. "Seokjin. We are not going to eat ice cream at 3 o'clock in the morning," he argues. Seokjin laughs, "Who said that I'll be eating with you? All this ice cream is for me." A look of disbelief was slapped onto V's face. "How come you have two spoons then?" he points at the spoons that Seokjin was holding on to.

 

"Eating with two hands will help me eat faster," Seokjin says with a happy smile. He opens the tub and starts to dig in.

 

~~

 

"Seokjin, that's enough," V tried to stop Seokjin since he's already halfway finished with the tub of ice cream. He doesn't listen and shoves more ice cream into his mouth. "Seokjin, enough!" he takes the tub away from him and brings it back to the freezer. When V comes back, the only thing on the floor was two spoons.

 

'Ugh. Why do I have to babysit him? He must be crying somewhere now,' V thinks and starts to search for him. He searches until he stands in front of Seokjin and Namjoon's room. He enters the room and heads straight to the bed.

 

When he looks under the bed, the sound of a door closing was heard and then the click of the lock.

 

Seokjin had locked V inside of his room so that both of them were alone in the room. "Please stay for the night," Seokjin pleads. Too tired to fight back, V fell on the king sized bed and falls dead asleep.

 

"V? H-hey, are you sleeping on my bed? V, I wanted you to sleep in another room. V-argh, forget it," Seokjin throws his hands up and helped V so that he is sleeping comfortably.

 

After that, he gets into his pink pajamas. He crawls on the bed to look at V. 'Awww....he looks so cute when he sleeps,' he smiles at V's peaceful face.

 

*SMACK*

 

"Ow!!" Seokjin exclaims when V smacks his face in his sleep. Feeling angry, he only turns off the lights and covers himself with the fluffy blanket. 'Stupid V. I should have just let him go home,' Seokjin huffs.

 

He flinched when an arm snakes around his waist. Seokjin tries to turn around but V pulls them tightly together. When Seokjin couldn't escape from V's death grip, he decides to just ignore and sleep.

 

Sleeping was now easy for Seokjin because he didn't feel alone with V sleeping next to him. He missed cuddling with Namjoon. He soon falls asleep.

 

When Seokjin was deep asleep, V murmurs, "He's finally asleep." He then went to sleep for real afterwards, snuggling closer to Seokjin.

 

__________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Please ignore my grammar mistakes. Don't call the grammar police, PLEASE!!! I didn't expect this story to be this slow. But the story should be rising more up to the in the next chapter. *blows kiss before disappearing into dust*