Suspicious

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Why?" Father asks. Well, I guess it's time to tell him.

"Remember when you were with that butler and mother came in and misunderstood? I saw the whole thing and I know that it was an accident. But I saw how mad mother gets whenever she sees you with someone else. So I paid someone to get you drunk. You probably don't remember it but you did get drunk and the man I paid planted some bites on your neck and brought you home. I'm glad that it worked because I was caught off guard when Seokjin had to go to the hospital," I said. Father waits for me to continue.

"But seeing you with a second man still wasn't enough. All mother did was ignore you and that didn't satisfy me. So I got another person to flirt with you. He did an amazing job because he kissed you even though I didn't order him to. Mother entered and saw everything. She kicked you out and now you're here," I finish quickly. I didn't want to waste more time explaining.

"But why?" Father asks again. Oops. I almost forgot.

"Lee," I said loud and clear. Father recognizes the name and perks up.

"He didn't die because he was sick. I lied. Papa died because of you," I point at him. He flinched at my finger. "He died because of me?"

"Papa loved you. He married you. He had a happy life. But you had to choose stepmother instead and leave him behind! You didn't even know that he was pregnant with me! After you left, he wasn't like the person he was before. He suffered a lot," I said to father. He had his face in his hands and begs, "No! Stop! I don't want to know!"

I'm going to make him know about what happened to papa. He should know about what he did. He should know about the person he killed. "After giving birth to me, he committed suicide!" I shout. He shakes his head vigorously. I pulled him up until I'm face to face with him.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY HE KILLED HIMSELF! YOU DID IT! YOU KILL HIM! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILL-"

"ENOUGH!!!"

Father yells and pushes me against the wall. I was a bit surprised at his reaction. He breathes hard with a stern face. "I love him. You don't know anything," he spits out. I pushed him off of me. "I don't care. I'm pretty much done with my job anyway," I said. He glares at me. "What job?"

"To ruin your family. You know, like how your wife isn't going to stay with you anymore, I don't want to see you anymore, and your stepson Jungkook will never call you his father," I said. He still kept his face stern. "You forgot about Namjoon."

That's probably the only person left that I'll have to deal with. "Of course I didn't forget him. It's just...I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do with him," I said with a teasing voice. Father lunged at me. "DO NOT HURT MY SON!"

I chuckled lightly even though his hands are very close to wrapping my throat. I was playing with fire a little bit right now but didn't care at all. "Woah, calm down...geez. I'm not going to lay one finger on him," I replied. "Then what are you going to do?" he asks.

"All I am going to tell you is that I will make Namjoon suffer for what he did to Jungkook," I said before a punch meets my face.

___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Stop it," I said when Namjoon offers me more popcorn. I paused the movie before turning to face him. "I don't know what you're planning on doing but you have to stop," I said. Namjoon only stares at me with a mouth full of popcorn.

He's been really nice, too nice to me and it's making me feel like I'm walking into a trap. Seriously, he takes my lover, crushed my dreams, and almost killed me. I could have called the police and have Namjoon arrested but he's rich and I don't have enough evidence. I don't remember the faces of the men that attacked me and Jimin and the belt that Namjoon used disappeared. There were no cameras present and having Jimin as a witness won't be enough. I begged appa and dad to keep quiet because I didn't need more trouble. Mother (it's still weird calling her this) of course will never betray her eldest son. A mother loves her child too much. Don't get it wrong, she loves me just as much. Which is why she wanted me and Namjoon to bond.

But Namjoon had been too close and suspicious that I can't deal with this "bonding" anymore.

"What are you talking about? I'm not planning anything," Namjoon mumbles from his full mouth. "You're acting way too nice!" I yelled out.

"That's because your my long lost brother! I missed spending time with you when you were still a baby. I want to be family again," he toned down a little. I was still annoyed. "Says the person who almost killed me," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I said so many times already! I was blinded by love and I was driven by madness. Jungkook, please, forgive me and let's leave it in the past," he says with honesty. If another person was in this situation instead of me and sees his face right now, they would have forgave him straight away.

But I'm not that dumb anymore.

"Go the hell," I spat out before stomping to my room. Anger spews out of me.

~~

I lifted my face from my bed and sighed. Only three more days until I get to go back to appa and dad.

I still felt very bad about choosing mother first. It would have made more sense for me to stay with my parents that raised me up but seeing mother with a son like Namjoon made me feel sad for her. I didn't want to disappoint her and she missed me.

But seeing how she is right now is starting to make me rethink my decision. She's been crying and throwing things for hours. It made me pray for my safety. Mother doesn't deserve to be this sad woman. She used to be happy and cheerful.

It is also confirmed that Mr. Kim (I can't call him father yet) will not be coming home. I have no idea where he is going to stay but I feel like he and mother should have a talk. I never really talked to Mr. Kim but he is way too professional to cheat on mother. He had been serious and works hard so it was hard to hear that he was seen with another man.

I guess things will figure something out on its own.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Three days later)

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Shh..." I hushed softly while rocking Hansung. He's been grumpy ever since Seokjin left to run some errands. I placed a pacifier in his mouth. He's and quiets down. Soon, he falls asleep and I carefully place him in his bassinet.

Whew.

Taking care of Hansung wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be. But he's a cute little angel so I enjoyed watching him. I stayed in the same room with him incase he wakes up. Seokjin keeps Hansung in the same room with him because he didn't want anything to happen to his baby.

I smile at the thought of Seokjin being a good parent. He's been working harder to keep Hansung safe and healthy. I always scold him to rest since he shouldn't be moving around so much but he doesn't listen and continues to work. Seokjin doesn't have a job so I don't know what he's been doing.

*Knock Knock*

Oh, maybe he's back.

I went to open the door. "Namjoon!" I gasp when I see him. He smiles before entering. I wondered what brought him here since he didn't really like the thought of seeing Seokjin again. "I want to see my nephew. Seokjin isn't here so I thought it'd be okay for me to come," he says.  

"Ah, of course." Namjoon had been talking about wanting to see Hansung for a while. He just hadn't done it yet because he'll feel awkward being with Seokjin. Seokjin is fine with anybody seeing Hansung as long as they're family or me.

"Are you alright?" I ask when I noticed the unhappy face displayed on him. He nods quickly. "Yeah. It's just someone that I regret hurting," he says. I quickly changed the topic back to Hansung.

Just as we were talking about Hansung, his baby cries were heard. "Well, I guess he's awake now," I chuckled and led Namjoon to the room.

The pacifier had fallen out of Hansung's mouth. He stops crying once he saw me. I spoke to him softly as I picked him up. Namjoon sits on Seokjin's rocking chair and I gave him Hansung once he seemed comfortable enough.

"Woah, he looks a lot like Taehyung," he says as he brings his face closer to Hansung's. I laughed, "That's what I thought too! Seokjin tells me that I need glasses but I know that he also sees Taehyung's features on Hansung, even if he's still a baby." The main difference between Taehyung and Hansung were their hair color. Taehyung had blond hair and Hansung had a few short strands of black hair growing on his little head.

Hansung stares into Namjoon's face and made some cooing and soft gurgling noises. "Namjoon, I think he likes you," I said when Hansung continues to make cute noises. Namjoon smiles brightly after I said that. "He didn't like me at all when I first came over to watch him," I said and remembered the first time taking care of Hansung.

He was crying so much and I struggled to keep him happy. I felt sad but Seokjin tells me that it takes time and that Hansung will soon come to like me. His words were true because a few days later, Hansung doesn't cry anymore whenever he sees me. I felt like I've accomplished something huge.

I wiped a tear away as I remember winning Hansung's love.

Namjoon begins to communicate with Hansung and soon, both seemed like they were speaking in some other language.

Seeing this makes me happy because Namjoon had changed back to his nice and caring self. I love this side of Namjoon and wish to see it more in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Namjoon was still in Seokjin's apartment with Hansung and Jimin when a mysterious person in black outside got a camera ready.

From a tree, the anonymous person snaps pictures of Namjoon holding Hansung through the window. No one was aware of the person hiding in the tree.

"Perfect," he whispered after seeing that the pictures turned out well. He then takes out his phone and called someone.

"Boss, I think I found the perfect person to lure Namjoon to us," he speaks lowly.

"Hey! You! What are you doing up there?!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

'Whew, done!' I thought to myself as I finished some paperwork for me and Hansung. This will be best for me and my child.

~~

I went grocery shopping so that I could make some dinner to thank Jimin for helping me with Hansung.

"Seokjin," a voice spoke from behind. I turned and saw Taehyung following me. "Seokjin, take me home with you! I want to be with my cute son and beautiful husband!" he puckered his lips and hugs me. I push him away when people began to stare. "What on earth are you saying?! I'm not your husband! How did you get here anyway?" I hissed.

He smirks and ignores my question. "Oh, my Seokjin is too cute. I won't let anyone hurt you!" he blabbering on and on. When I demanded to know what's up with him, he pulls me in close and whispers, "Hey, just go along with it, okay? I saw a car following your car after you were finished with your work. I didn't think it was anything big until the person came out of that car and followed you into the store. See? He's still over there. I know he's keeping an eye on you."

I moved my eyes and saw a normal looking guy by the bananas. "Taehyung, maybe he also just wanted to come here for food. Also, were you stalking me again today?"

Taehyung's ears turned red and he looks away. I giggled at his reaction before pushing the cart again.

~~

Taehyung really did follow me home after I finished shopping. He even helped me carry the bags until he saw something in the tree next to the window of my bedroom.

"Hey! You! What are you doing up there?!" he yells. The person in the tree quickly climbed down and ran off. Taehyung leaves the bags and chased after him. I ran into my apartment to see if Jimin and Hansung were alright.

"Jimin!" I shout when I open the door of my room. Jimin gapes at me and my eyes travel to Hansung, who was in Namjoon's arms. "Oh, Hansung!" I cried out and took Hansung into my arms, peppering him with kisses.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks. Taehyung enters with the rest of the food later and curses, "Damn! He got away!" I tell Jimin about the man in the tree. Jimin's eyes widen. "Oh my... he was there this while time?" he points at the tree outside. I nod.

"Seokjin, is it okay if I install some cameras in your apartment? Something is bothering me and I want you and Hansung to be safe," Taehyung says with his eyebrows furrowed. Namjoon finally speaks, "I agree with Taehyung. Hansung is so little, anyone can easily take him."

After discussing a few things, we decided to brush the thing off and I start to prepare dinner. As I was cooking, Taehyung surprises me by hugging me from behind. He buries his face in my neck and breathes in deeply. "Come live with me or let me live with you. Please," he says. I stiffened because I already made my choice. "I'm sorry. I can't," I respond. Taehyung presses against me even more. "But I can't sleep at night because I worry about you and Hansung. What if someone takes the both of you and I'm not there to help," he whines. I tell him that I'm strong enough to defend myself so I should be able to protect Hansung too.

He wasn't satisfied with my answer but doesn't say more when he knows that I won't change my answer. Soon, the food was ready and I call Jimin and Namjoon to eat. Hansung was kept next to me as we eat.

Namjoon still seem a little tense with me and Taehyung but he's been doing better than before so it's all good. Everyone enjoyed the meal and we chattered happily.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

While Taejin, Minjoon, and Hansung were enjoying dinner, Jungkook and Yoonseok's dinner didn't go as smoothly as it should be.

"I'm full," Yoongi states after taking only one bite of his dish and leaves the table. "Yoongi, come back!" Hoseok yells. Yoongi makes his way down to the basement again. He's been in there a lot lately.

Jungkook has come back home but things weren't the same. Yoongi didn't murmur a single word to Jungkook and Hoseok had tried to keep everything normal between him and his son but it didn't work. Jungkook doesn't know what to say to his parents.

Jungkook and Hoseok finished their dinner in silence without Yoongi. After clearing up the table, Hoseok insists that he'll do the dishes so Jungkook heated up Yoongi's unfinished plate and took it down to the basement. The basement was where they usually put all of their old things. Other than washing their clothes, nothing else was done down there.

When Jungkook reached the bottom of the stairs, he spotted Yoongi on a huge pile of clothes that were from years ago. He was just laying there without moving. He sits up when he saw Jungkook though. "Appa, I brought you your food," he says and steps closer. "I already said that I was full," Yoongi says lazily before burying himself in the clothes. Jungkook takes in a sharp breath.

He remembers when he use to do this all the time.

*Flashback*

"Jungkook, you get down here and eat your food right now," an angry Yoongi said as an 8 year old Jungkook continues to climb up the pile of clothes. "No! I already said that I'm full. You can't tell me what to do! I'm going to live here from now on."

Yoongi twitches in annoyance. Why was his little boy so rebellious? "Okay, then. I see how it is. I guess I'll just have to throw away all of your iron man stuff since you won't be using your room anymore," he says before walking up the stairs. Jungkook cries out and slides down the clothes and ran towards Yoongi. "No! Appa! Don't throw them away! I'll eat!" Jungkook sobs.

~~

Jungkook has his head in Yoongi's lap after he finished all of his food. "Kookie, tell me what's wrong," he said. Jungkook sighs, "I made Jimin cry at school." Yoongi pats Jungkook's head and comforts him. "What did you do to him?"

"He keeps following me. I told him that he was being weird and I didn't want to be friends with someone weird. Then he cried," he said quietly. "But the truth is, I kinda like it when he follows me around. It feels nice to know that someone is always with me."

"Well, why did you say that then?"

"The other kids were saying that I shouldn't be around Jimin because he has no parents. They said that if I stay with him longer, I'll lose my parents too," Jungkook finishes.

Yoongi was surprised. "Jungkook, that's obviously not true! If you want to be friends with someone, it doesn't matter what other people think," he said.

"Appa, what do I do then?" Jungkook asks curiously. "Go apologize and tell him how you really feel. He's probably lonely if he doesn't have any parents," Yoongi suggests.

"Okay. Thank you, appa."

*End of Flashback*

Jungkook climbs up to where Yoongi is buried and sits next to him. "Appa, eat right now or I'll throw away all of your neck pillows," he says. Yoongi had a stash of them for airplanes, car trips, etc.

Yoongi sits up so fast that a quarter of the mountain of clothes fell off, creating a small avalanche. No one fell off, luckily.

Jungkook watches as Yoongi shoves the lettuce in his mouth.

"Appa, can you tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook asks once Yoongi is done eating. Yoongi looked confused at first but then realized that Jungkook was trying to comfort him like how he had comforted him in the past.

"I miss having my son around."

"He's here though."

"But he'll leave again to stay with his mother."

"Appa, do you hate me now?" Jungkook finally asks. Yoongi almost falls off. "WHAT?!"

"You probably hate me because I left you and dad for a while," Jungkook says with guilt. "I'm really sorry. Please yell at me if you want to."

Yoongi did exactly what Jungkook said he can do. "You brat! Why did you even come back?! How could you do this to me?!" Yoongi yells at the top of his lungs. Jungkook closes his eyes as each word slaps him across the face.

"Why did you come back? I thought you didn't want to be with me and your dad anymore," Yoongi's voice softens. "How could you do this to me? It hurts when I have to watch my baby grow up then leave me to live with someone else. I know you wanted to be fair but it's still hard to deal with."

Jungkook didn't expect his appa to say any of this. "So... you don't hate me?"

"Of course I don't hate you! Kookie, you're still my baby and will always be my baby. I know that I'm being a little dramatic but I don't hate you," Yoongi says.

Jungkook laughs in relief and buries his face in Yoongi's chest. "I still want to be with you and dad." Yoongi holds Jungkook tight as he kisses his soft coconut hair. "I love you Kookie." "I love you too appa"

"I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!"

Hoseok jumps out of nowhere and joins the hug. They laughed and spent more time on the beautiful mountain of colors.

Jungkook feels happy to be home again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

(More Time Passes)

Namjoon has been feeling free lately. He loves being with Jimin and even though Jungkook still didn't like him, he understands and is okay with Jungkook not liking him. He'll also probably learn to like Namjoon too.

Mrs. Kim has not spoken to Mr. Kim once after he left.

Then, on a peaceful night, someone knocks on the door of their mansion. Namjoon opens it and saw two police officers.

"Um, hello. How can I help you?"

"We're looking for a Kim Namjoon."

"That's me. Is something wrong?"

"Kim Namjoon, you are under arrest for the assault of Jeon Jungkook. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law."

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

It's late and Seokjin is already sleeping, along with Hansung. Soon, he needed his milk so Seokjin prepared a bottle for him. As soon as he finishes, he places him back in his bed and Seokjin left to use the bathroom.

~~

Seokjin came back and checked on Hansung.....

"HANSUNG!!!"

Oh, no! He's not in his bed. No no no.....

He search frantically for him. When he couldn't find him, he calls Taehyung.

"Ermm...hello?" Taehyung answers with a groggy voice. 

"Taehyung! Hansung! He-he's gone! I-I went to use the b-bathroom and when I came back, he's gone!"

"WHAT?!" he shouts. He's now wide awake and getting up. "Stay there. I'm coming over."

"Tae, what if someone took him?! What if-"

Seokjin's voice was abruptly cut off, which scared Taehyung.

"Seokjin? Seokjin! Hey, don't scare me. Hey. Answer me!" Taehyung was already inside his car.

On the other side of the phone, a man holds an unconscious Seokjin. Another has Hansung. The one with Hansung has Seokjin's phone and spoke to Taehyung.

"Kim Namjoon?"

Taehyung freezes. He doesn't recognize the voice at all. "I'm Kim Taehyung. Where is Seokjin and Hansung?"

"Can't tell you~" the man teases then hangs up.

"Hello? HELLO?! No! Don't do anything to them!" Taehyung shouts even though the call has ended. He hits the steering wheel before starting the car and speeding to Seokjin's apartment.

"Please be okay. Please, please, please!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I'm sorry for being gone for a week.