Tiring Date Vs. Relaxing Date

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

"No, I need something better," I mumbled to myself as I search for another outfit. I want to look good for Namjoon. We are going to go to the mall today. I smile to myself as I think about him. I'm glad I met Namjoon 8 years ago when we were both still 12 years old. I love him. He's kind, smart, and he's a hard worker. I remember one of the happiest days in my life.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Seokjin," eomma calls to me. "I am here eomma," I stated as I approached her in my parents' bedroom. "How are you Seokjin?" she caresses the left side of my face. "I am doing fine eomma. Did you need me to do something for you?"

 

Eomma smiles kindly at me. "No, I just need to ask you something now that you're 18," she pauses. I raised one brow and she chuckles, "Don't worry. You're not in trouble. It's just about....….....….....your future." I question, "My future? Eomma, I told you already that I'll finish school with a good G.P.A."

 

"No, it's not about school. Sweetie, it's about your marriage life," she says. I panic a little inside. "What about it?" I ask cautiously, nervous about what she's going to say next.

 

"Do you like Namjoon?"

 

I blushed furiously at the question. I did not expect that at all. I had been with Namjoon for quite a while now and I had developed feelings for him. Eomma gave me a teasing smile. "Oh, so you do like him." I blushed harder, if that was possible. "Why are you asking me such questions?"

 

"Seokjin. I'll just say it quickly right now. You're engaged to Namjoon," she says quickly. I stared at her for a while. When my brain processed what she had said, I stuttered, "W-what do you m-mean by that?!" She then explained the whole thing to me.

 

"So, how do you feel about the engagement?" eomma beamed at me after her explanation. I was still blushing a little. "I'm okay with it if it's with Namjoon I guess," I admit quietly. "Great! Namjoon's parents had already agree with this too. Oh, my sweet Jinnie, you're going to get married soon."

 

"Yeah," I sighed. "I can't believe it."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"Seokjin?"

 

I jumped a little as a deep voice interrupted my thoughts. "Oh, it's just you," I sighed in relief when I realize that it was just V. He is a personal assistant for Namjoon for about a year already. "What is it?" I asked him.

 

"Namjoon is waiting for you in the car," he answers.

 

"Oh!" I quickly grabbed my wallet and rush out the door. "Seokjin!" I turned back. "You forgot your phone," V said, handing me my phone. "Thanks, V. Is there anything else?" V looks at me from head to toe. "You look absolutely stunning," he says with his boxy smile. I thanked him again before walking to the car, not thinking about the compliment too much.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

I walked along the sidewalk, smiling widely. I was heading to a rose garden that's not too far from where I am. As I get closer, I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench in the rose garden, looking down at his phone. Jungkook.

 

"Jungkook!" I shout, catching his attention immediately. He looks up and smiles when he sees me. "You're here," he says, standing up. "Duh," I stood on my toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're my boyfriend, of course I'll come." Jungkook smiles again and takes my hand.

 

We walked around the garden, hand in hand. Jungkook was humming a soft tune. "Jungkook, can you please sing to me?" I ask hopefully. Jungkook was really good at singing. "Okay, since you asked," he says, kissing my hand. He starts to sing a song.....….

 

 

We were sitting on the bench again, with Jungkook's head resting on my lap. I was playing with his brown hair. "Jimin?" "Hmm?" I hummed.

 

"I got a part-time job at a restaurant," he goes on, "They were looking for people to sing, to keep the customers entertained." He closes his eyes, relaxing into my touch.

 

"That's great, Kookie. Now people can hear your amazing voice," I said, feeling happy for him. "You have always wanted to become a singer too. Maybe this part-time job can be a first step."

 

"We'll see..." he says with a tired voice. Soon, he was asleep. I studied the features on his sleeping face. His soft eyelids, the shape of his nose, and his sharp jawline.

 

His face twists in annoyance when I kept playing around with his nose. It reminds me of when we were younger, about 2 years ago.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Jimin! Stop it!" Jungkook swats my hand away. I giggled. "Why? Your nose is so cute," I said as I reached for nose again. "No," he catches my hand. He then looks straight into my eyes. "You're the cute one," he states playfully.

 

My face heats up after hearing what he said. I tried to retreat my hand but Jungkook doesn't let go. "Jimin, do you like anybody?" Jungkook asks happily and out of nowhere. "Uh....no, I don't think so. Why?" Jungkook still has a firm hold on my hand. "Because I like someone," he tells me and lets go of my hand.

 

Jungkook likes someone? I didn't even know that someone like Jungkook can like someone. He didn't seem interested in anybody either. "Ooh, who is she? Or he?" I ask, curious and excited.

 

"Guess," he smirks at me. I groan.

 

After many guesses, I give up and walk away. He didn't even give me clues about who this lucky person is. "Hey! Where are you going?" Jungkook follows me. "Shh. I'm annoyed," I said with a small frown. "Why?" I cross my arms and told him that it was because he wouldn't tell me who he liked. And we were friends too. We were BEST friends. I continue to ramble, "We've known each other since-"

 

"You," he whispers. I leaned in to hear better. "Huh?" Jungkook suddenly declares, "I like you. No, love you. I love you, Park Jimin." My body froze and my heart beat speeds up. He pulls me into an embrace. I'm still frozen from the confession. I was shocked and I felt shy all of a sudden. I felt a strange feeling inside me. With my face buried in his shoulder, I finally mumbled, "I think I might love you too."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

I woke Jungkook up 30 minutes after. Well, I tried to. He yawns and hugs my waist instead. "Kookie, get up," I said, patting his cheek softly. He doesn't get up. After many attempts, an idea pops up in my head. "I guess I'm not going to sleep over then," I sighed sadly and start to wiggle my way out of Jungkook's arm. "NO!! I'm up! I'm up!" I laugh quietly as he gets up and stretch. We leave the garden and walked back to his house.

 

_______________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

"V, since we're taking a short break, could you please bring the shopping bags to the car? We won't be able to carry them all if Seokjin buys more things afterwards." V nods and takes Seokjin's bags, leaving the couple alone. After he leaves, I turn to examine Seokjin.

 

His eyes were sparkling like crazy and drool was threatening to drip out of his mouth as he stares at his cake intensely. I bit back a laugh. Taking 100 pictures of his cute strawberry cake at different angles was what he did next.

 

I liked Seokjin, he cares a lot about me. When my parents told me about Seokjin being engaged to me, I didn't really mind. Seokjin was my friend and I had no interest in anybody else at the time so I was fine with marrying him. It didn't effect me that much.

 

"Namjoon, say 'ahhhh'," Seokjin brings his fork to my mouth. I eat the strawberry cake that was fed to me. 'Too sweet,' I thought to myself. "Mmmmmmm.......it's perfect," I lied. Seokjin smiles kindly at me. He really is a pink prince.

 

After eating and buying Seokjin's "precious treasures", we drove back home. V drove while Seokjin and I sat in the back. "Father finally found a person to work at the restaurant after Jackson left," I told Seokjin. "He did? Is the person good at singing?" Seokjin asks while stuffing sugar cookies into his mouth.

 

"I don't know yet. He's going to start tomorrow. I'll go meet him then," I answered. "Okay," Seokjin continues to devour his cookies. I look out the window, feeling bored and tired. Until.......

 

We stopped at a red light. Walking outside was a gorgeous boy with beautiful silver hair. He was walking with another person, perhaps a friend. I couldn't see his friend's face. I've never seen anyone that beautiful before. The light turns green and the car moves again. He disappears into the distance.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Oh my gawd.. I came back from school and had two hours of free time until I have to leave again. I chose to update this because I'm done with my schoolwork for today. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, I'm not the best. I'll try to update whenever I can. I'd like to thank the new subscribers for subscribing. And thank you to those who comment! It makes my day even more happy!