The Rise of (Rap) Monster

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

"Has ANYONE seen Namjoon?" I cried out desperately. He hasn't been back and it's almost midnight. I'm worried about him. I really need to take him somewhere relaxing with me. Hopefully we'll have a stronger relationship because we've been distant lately. Maybe that's why he's been out of the house so many times.

 

"Seokjin, go to sleep. I'll have people go and find him," V picks up his jacket and puts it on. I pick up my phone. "No! I'm going to call mother and father," I start to dial their number. Mother-in-law had gone back to father-in-law outside the country. They're like my own parents too so I feel like talking to them to help me feel better.

 

"Seokjin! Don't call them. They're very busy right now. If you don't want to sleep, then wait here while we go find him," V starts to leave with some staffs.

 

The front door opens. "Where are you guys going?" Namjoon appears out of nowhere. He looks tired but other than that, he looks like his normal self. "They were going to search for you!" I yelled as Namjoon walks past me.

 

"Don't worry. I'm already here. I was just with someone important," he mumbles and I whipped around. "Who were you with that made you come home so late?" anger can still be detected in my voice. "I hate staying up late because of you. You make me so worried that I can't sleep at night sometimes," my fists were balled up from anger and sadness. Namjoon turns around, his face was dark, and shouts, "I NEVER TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!"

 

A deathly silence followed after his booming voice. Nobody moved until Namjoon turns back to our room. "I'm going to sleep," he says calmly, making the air more tense. Nobody said a word and watched as he disappears into our bedroom.

 

"Everybody can leave now," V said with his deep voice. The staffs and workers scattered away; some went home. Namjoon has never yelled like that in years. The last time he did was when he was still an innocent 15 year old boy arguing with his father.

 

"Seokjin, are you okay?" V asks gently. I nodded and he comes up to me. "I think you should sleep in another room for tonight. Namjoon seemed pretty upset about something and I think you should leave him alone for now," he advised me and I nod again. "V, can you sleep with me again?" I whispered, not liking the idea of sleeping alone. It feels dark and lonely. "Seokjin, I don't think that's a good idea," he refuses. I know what he said was true. V is not my fiancé, he's only my friend. The one that should be sleeping with me is Namjoon, who is currently mad at me.

 

"I can stay in the room with you though," V attempts to make me feel better. I take V's hand and led him to a guest bedroom where I'll be sleeping tonight. I tucked myself into bed and V pulls a chair next to the bed. He sits down and assures me, "I'll be here until you sleep, okay?" I turned to face V. "Okay," I replied with my restful voice. With V's presence in the room, I dozed off within minutes.

 

(A few days later)

 

I take a second shower in the afternoon. I'm sure anyone can guess that V did something messy again.

 

Namjoon and I had apologized to each other the morning after out little fight. I didn't bother to ask him what was bothering him at the moment. He probably didn't want to talk about it yet.

 

Today, I want to go to the beach. I heard that there is a lot of good food and shops along the beach. I'm pretty sure Namjoon hasn't been there yet too. We have no work today so it'll be perfect. I told V to go home for the rest of the day so he won't cause anymore trouble.

 

I turn off the shower and step out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on. Some of my damp hair sticks to my forehead. 'Namjoon should be home by now,' I thought to myself and walked to the balcony. Namjoon was indeed back, so I pounced on him.

 

"Namjoon! Can we go to the beach today?" I ask cheerfully. He groans and pushes me off of him. "Go ahway," his voice was unsteady. He had been drinking. I see all of the empty bottles around me. "Are you drunk?" I inquired. He ignored my question. He starts blabbering about something.

 

"Beach? You wanna go to da beach? What beach? Ah, ya mean da one with all da lil shops and shtuff. I hate that beach now, " he slurs and takes another drink. I take the bottle away. "Namjoon! Stop drinking," I forced him to stay away from the bottles.

 

"Who are you anyway? Ah, you......ya know, if it weren't for you, I'd be sooooooo happy right now," he points at me, accusing me. "You know, I don't even like you. I was forced to marry you. All you do is eat, eat, and eat. Because of you, I can't be with the person I love. Because of you, the person that I love will never look at me again. Because of you, I will never be fully content with my life. I HATE you," he spits out bluntly. He snatches the bottle again and continues drinking.

 

My eyes burned with tears. The hurtful words that came out of Namjoon's mouth was suffocating. He didn't care. He didn't love me. Our relationship had been one-sided all this time. He continues to ignore my presence as he drowns himself in alcohol.

 

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I place my hand on his cheek, hoping that all of this isn't true. "Don't touch me, you swine," he barks and slaps my hand away. I shake from containing my sobs inside. I stood up, went into out room, snatch my keys and enter the car outside. I was still only in my bathrobe but I honestly don't care at the moment.

 

Desperately, I drove without knowing where to go. I really need affection right now. My chest hurts, my lungs want to give out, and my heart feels like it's trying so hard to stay alive. I want Eomma and Appa but they live so far away. I can't talk to mother-in-law or father-in-law because they are Namjoon's parents. My friends won't understand. Then, a person pops in my mind.

 

~~

 

*Ding Dong*

 

I wait outside the door of the huge apartment. I tug at my bathrobe nervously. 'Please tell me he's home....' I bit my lips. The apartment looked like a normal apartment. Not too cheap, not to formal. It has a warm atmosphere to it.

 

"Seokjin?! Why are you here?!"

 

The door had open and V stands there in casual clothing. It feels unusual to see him in something that is not a suit. He wore simple black jeans and a light pink shirt. It looks nice.

 

He rushes me inside, not wanting people to see me in nothing but a bathrobe. He sits me down on the sofa. "Seokjin, what's wrong?" he says with his smooth voice. I hiccup and he holds my hand. "I'm so s-sorry for telling you to g-go home and then disturb you again," I have a hard time speaking with the hiccups. He rubs my hand, warming it up.

 

"No, it's alright. Just tell me what happened," he says comfortably. He looks at me to urge me to continue. I sniffed, "Namjoon got drunk. He just said a few things to me, that's all." I look away. V's hand squuzes mine. "Seokjin, be more specific. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be crying here right now if he only said a few things," he says. I gathered up all of my strength to tell V everything that Namjoon had said to me.

 

_______________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

(Later that night)

 

"Erhh..." I groaned. I shouldn't have drink so much. But it was the only way I could forget what had happened with Jimin. I went out to the balcony again. Some empty bottles were still laying around.

 

Where is Seokjin? The last time I saw him was early this morning. I went inside after a while. I looked at my phone again. Still no reply from Seokjin. I called and texted him, but he didn't reply at all. That was odd. Seokjin ALWAYS answers or texts back.

 

(Two hours later)

 

I hear the door open. I rush to the living room. "Seokjin, where have you been?" I was ignored by Seokjin. He walks past me in light blue jeans and an unfamiliar white shirt. "Who's clothes are those?" I followed him to our room.

 

Again, I was ignored and he pulls out his pink suitcase. When he puts in clothes, I stop him. "Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled and pull him away from the suitcase. He wriggled his way out from my grasp and continue to pack.

 

I got seriously angry. He NEVER ignored me like this. "SEOKJIN!!!" I boomed loudly. He jumps and freezes. I grabbed him harshly.

 

"Answer me! WHERE. ARE. YOU. GOING?!" I didn't realize how hard my grip on him was until he whimpers. "Namjoon!" a voice came from behind me. I turned to face the person. V comes over and pulls Seokjin away from me.

 

"Get your things and go to the car. Hurry," V tells him gently and he nods. "Explain to me what is going on here," I demanded as Seokjin leaves with his suitcase. V has a serious face.

 

"Seokjin is going to stay at my place for a few nights," he says and walks away. I walk in front of him, blocking his way. "Why?" I said impatiently. He gives me a weird look. "He just wants some time away from you. I think you should calm down too. He's in pain right now," he pushes his way past me. I blocked his way again and ask, "What did I do?"

 

V also looked confused after I said that. "While you were drunk, you called Seokjin a pig, told him that you're only marrying him because you have too, and said that you hated him," he explained. My eyes widened. "I said WHAT?!" I panicked. If mother finds out, she'll kill me for sure.

 

"Like I said, just let him stay at my place for a few nights until he feels better. When he comes back, I want you to apologize," V says and speeds up to meet Seokjin in the car.

 

"Arghh!" I pulled my hair. What have I done? Now he'll probably tell mother and father what I did to him. I decided to listen to what V said and didn't follow Seokjin.

 

___________________________________________________

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

"Jimin, come on. Please," Jungkook pleads. He wants me to go to the restaurant with him to watch him perform. He's going to sing his favorite song. He asks again, doing aegyo. I refused. He drops the cute act.

 

"Geez, you're never hanging out with me anymore. It's because you want Namjoon instead," he sounds irritated. My heart sinks after hearing that name. "N-no! It's not that! I just don't feel too good!" I lied. I actually didn't want to see Namjoon again. Things would be so awkward.

 

Jungkook obviously didn't believe me. "Okay, fine. I'll go," I finally agree and Jungkook lights up again. I'll just have to watch out for Namjoon then. Hopefully, he's not at the restaurant today.

 

~~

 

'Whew. No sight of Namjoon so far,' I sigh in relief as I sit at a reserved table in front of the stage. There were lots of people as usual. I wait for Jungkook to come on stage again. So far, he had sung 6 songs. When he comes on again, I cheered. He sees me and blushes instantly. This time, he sings a pop song instead of ballad.

 

When he was halfway through the song, someone sits next to me. I didn't think too much about it. The song ends and I cheered louder. Jungkook bows quickly and walked backstage. I turned to the person next to me and gasp.

 

Namjoon's cold eyes stares at mine. "Hi. I didn't expect to see you here," he smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes like it usually does. I almost fell off my chair. "I have to go to the bathroom," I gave a lame excuse to leave Namjoon. I found Jungkook as quick as I can and tug his arm.

 

"Jungkook, are you done?" I ask hopefully. I want to go back to his house. "I still have three more songs. Are you okay? You look pale," he answers unfortunately, blowing out the little flame of hope. "I don't feel too good. I want to hear you sing more, but can I wait in the car instead?" I shiver and Jungkook caresses my face. "I'm so sorry for bringing you here. I guess you really were sick. Here. Take my keys. You can wait for me in the car," he fished his keys out and hands them to me.

 

~~

 

I thought I'd feel better if I wait in the car, but I only felt more uncomfortable. The parking lot was empty except for the many cars and one person other than myself. Leaning against the building and watching me in the car from afar was Namjoon. He had stayed like that for 15 minutes already. Feeling scared, I crawled into the back seat and lay down. Namjoon can't see me now.

 

I was wrong. About a minute later, a shadow appears from the window next to me. I was still laying down but I didn't look up to see the person. Is Namjoon looking at me with that hurt expression again? He taps on the window.

 

I still kept my gaze down and hoped that Jungkook will come soon. He starts to hit the window now. A low sound escapes from me in fear as I fumbled to get my phone out. I called Jungkook immediately. The hitting stops.

 

"Jimin," Jungkook sounds firm. "Jungkook, when are you coming?" I ask while hiding my face in the seat. "Jimin, I'm already at the car. I was tapping and hitting the window to get your attention. Now open the car," he voiced and I got up immediately to look at the person at the window.

 

It really was Jungkook and not Namjoon. I opened the door and clung to him. "Woah, why are you like this?" he utters in confusion. I hug him tighter. "I missed you," I said and it was 100 percent true. I miss his scent. I miss his touch. I miss having him comfort me. He chuckles and tells me to let go so we can go home.

 

When I got into the passenger seat again, Namjoon was gone.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: The title for the previous chapter came from Lie by Park Jimin. Congrats to those who got it right. I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. I promise that there will be more Taejin. But for Jikook........