Snow Globe of Jikook

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

I yawned as the morning sun shines brightly, waking me up. It's almost 2 weeks already and Jungkook had called me last night to inform me when he's coming back. He's coming back tomorrow! I squealed in excitement as I roll around on my bed, not feeling sleepy anymore. All of the excitement came to an end when I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and accidentally rolled off my bed.

 

*CRASH!!!*

 

"Jimin! What's going on up there?!" Grandma yells up the stairs. I sat up, rubbing my head. "I uh, nothing is going on grandma! I was just watching an action movie!" I yelled back. I turned to what I had crashed into and gasp.

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed when I saw my broken desk with my possessions. "NOO!!" My homework that I didn't put away last night drowned in a puddle of root beer that I didn't finish drinking. And finally..."NO! NOT MY JAMS!" I liked to eat jam when I wanted something to eat at night. I mourned as I reached for the broken jars of strawberry jam and grape jam. While mourning, I remembered something and shut up. I leaned forward and slowly lifted the surface of my broken desk with my sticky hands. I gasped in horror.

 

"Ah......no....anything but that........" I fainted. Grandma didn't even bother to come check on me because I had always been like this. Here underneath the broken desk lies the beloved snow globe that Jungkook had made for me for our first anniversary, a.k.a. the Snow Globe of Jikook.

 

*Flashback*

 

I was waiting for Jungkook underneath a large tree. It was autumn, and I could feel the cool breeze. Beautiful orange, yellow, and red leaves swirl around me. I freaking felt like Pocahontas. "Jimin!" Jungkook exclaims from afar. I start to call back, "Jungkoo-mph!" An ENORMOUS orange leaf flew into my mouth when I opened it to call Jungkook. So much for being Pocahontas. He was now in front of me, laughing instead of being worried about me like the evil person that he is. I love him.

 

I spat the stupid leaf out and frowned. "Jungkook, it's not funny! I could have died!" I said firmly but Jungkook was too busy laughing to hear me. "Jungkook," I said again, trying to get his attention. "Listen to me, stop acting like a kid, you're almost 18!" Jungkook takes a few deep breaths and puts on a more serious face. "Whew. I'm sorry, Jimin. I shouldn't have laughed, you could have died," he says while smirking. "That was exactly what I said while you were laughing!" I pushed him away from me.

 

After hearing more apologies from him, I finally felt satisfied and forgave him. We later on spent time piling up leaves then jump into them. I made sure to keep my mouth shut to avoid any more dead leaves.

 

We eventually got tired and sat down to exchange the presents that we got for each other. "Wow," Jungkook says in awe as he held up a sweater with red and black stripes. I also bought him perfume because he likes them. And I baked Kookie cookies. After he was done admiring his gifts, he gave me a cute bag.

 

I examined the bag and shook it a little, trying to guess what it was. When I was going to throw the bag on the ground to see how strong the gift was, Jungkook stops me. "No! Don't throw it! It'll break. Just open the bag. How hard is that?" I listened to him while scoffing, and opened the bag.

 

"You got me tissue paper?" I joked. Jungkook tells me to move on and I take the tissue paper out. Inside was a snow globe, big enough for me to hold with both hands. The snow globe had a picture of me and Jungkook inside with red and gold sparkling snowflakes floating around. I gasped, "Wow! Jungkook, where did you get this?" He smiles, "I made it. It took me forever though. I had to watch a lot of videos and learn stuff." He then tells me to turn the snow globe upsidedown. On the bottom of the snow globe was a small silver winding key. I twist it a couple times. A soft melody plays. (Author's Note: the song is a lullaby version of Butterfly by BTS).

 

Jungkook smiles warmly at me. I felt happy with my gift. I felt very happy to be with Jungkook. I closed the distance between us to connect our lips.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"Jimin? Jimin, are you okay? Jimin, wake up..." A voice wakes me up. My vision was all blurry. After a few seconds, my vision focuses on the person standing in front of me. Namjoon. "Oh? Namjoon? What're you doing here?" I asked, forgetting about why I was unconscious in the first place. "I came to ask you something since you didn't answer your phone. When I arrived, your grandma told me that you were in your room crying over your jars of jam. I came up here and found you in a messy pile of wood, root beer, jams, shredded paper, glass, and some glittery water from this broken snow globe," he holds up the broken snow globe that Jungkook had given me.

 

"NOOO!!!" I snatched the snow globe carefully so I won't cut myself. Namjoon watches me try to piece up the glass of the snow globe miserably. He stops me.

 

"Hey, stop that. You're gonna cut yourself any minute. Go clean up first. I'll think of a way to fix this precious snow globe of yours," Namjoon shoos me away into the bathroom after making me choose an outfit. I had no choice but to clean up. So I took off my clothes and took a shower.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I chuckled after hearing the shower turn on. It was a funny and cute sight when Jimin was laying in the mess in his room. I take the snow globe that was on the ground and took a good look at it. What's so important about this cheap thing? I found the answer to that question when I see a picture of Jimin and his boyfriend Jungkook. "Oh, that's why it's so important," I mumble to myself. My chest swells up in slight pain. Why do I feel like this? I'm not sick or anything.

 

I brushed the thought off and start to think of ways to get this thing fixed. It seemed that Jimin treasured this snow globe, and I didn't like to see him sad. As the shower turns off, an idea pops into my head.

 

When Jimin finishes getting dressed and ready, I take him to the mansion again. Mother came home yesterday. Father still has to work though, so he isn't coming home. "How am I going to fix this?" Jimin asks again worrying. "My mother can fix this. Hopefully. I'll give this to her and she'll find a way to repair this. If not, she can just remake it and make it better," I replied back. Jimin grabs my arm, "No! Don't remake it! Just fix it! Please! Jungkook made it. If you remake it, it's not going to be the same!" I was a little surprised by how loud he was. I finally smile back, understanding what he meant. "Okay, okay. We'll just fix it, not remake it," I assure him.

 

(At the Mansion)

 

"Ooh! Namjoon, who's this person you brought back with you?" Mother asks, taking a look at Jimin from head to toe. Jimin shifts a little. "Mother, stop it. You're making him uncomfortable. This is Park Jimin, a friend. Jimin, this is my mother," I said clearly. "Hello, ma'am," Jimin says. Mother immediately attacks him with words? "Do you have a lover yet? You look so young. You'll be perfect for my friend's daughter. Or maybe my cousin's son!" She squeals excitedly. "O-oh, I'm sorry. I already have a boyfriend," Jimin stutters, flustered from all of the things mother said to him. "Oh........" Mother's excitement deflates completely.

 

"Mother, do you think you can fix this snow globe?" I hand the snow globe to her. "Ooh! MY FRIEN-" I give her a look to quiet down. She clears , "A friend of mine would be able to fix this. I don't know how long it'll take though," she tells us. "Really?! How much will it cost? I'll pay for it," Jimin says. Mother tells him that there is no need, she'll take care of it. It probably won't cost much. Jimin thanks her and bows. After she takes the snow globe away, I lead Jimin back into the car, suggesting that we go somewhere to have fun.

 

Jimin agrees, already feeling giddy. I take us to the amusement park, just the two of us.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

Namjoon drives the car since V was busy with Seokjin. That was fine though. He wants some time alone with Jimin. 

 

When they were at the amusement park, they rode many rides. Jimin was scared at first, but after a while, he was laughing on the rides. They ate a lot of food, took pictures, got their face painted, and more.

 

Soon, the fun time ends. Namjoon and Jimin left the amusement park. They each had cotton candy. Namjoon had a pink one and Jimin had a blue one. They were laughing and joking around while walking to their car, which was parked on the other side of the street.

 

Meanwhile...............

 

_________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

I told Jimin that I was coming home tomorrow, but I'm actually coming home today. I imagined Jimin's reaction, causing a smile to grow on my face.

 

"Hobie, tell your son to stop being so weird," appa tells dad. I laughed and pretended to be offended. "It's not my fault. It's your weird genes, appa," I said back, earning myself a soft hit from appa when he reaches behind his seat to do so. Dad only smiles and chooses to continue to concentrate on the road instead of getting in between appa and I.

 

There was a comfortable silence after..............until we reached a red light in front of an amusement park. "Hey, Jungkook, is that Jimin?" Dad asks. "Where?" Appa leans forward to see if Jimin was really there. I moved towards to look too. And my heart cracks, almost shattering completely. Crossing the street in front of our car was a laughing Jimin eating cotton candy happily. That was a normal sight though. The only thing that I didn't want to see was the person he was with. He was with my boss......

 

 

Namjoon.

 

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Thank god this week is over! I'm finally done with finals! Since I feel so happy about finals being over, I wrote a slightly longer chapter.