Without You I Am Nothing

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

I couldn't breathe. The words that I didn't want to hear hit me hard. The silence that followed after was deadly. I couldn't form any words. I didn't expect this at all. I didn't expect a certain person to have romantic feelings for me.

 

"Seokjin, please say something," V pleads, not being able to handle my silence. I coughed when air starts to enter my lungs again. Moving away from V slightly, I think about what I should say. His eyes didn't leave me. His gaze made me feel more nervous.

 

"What do I say?" I asked dumbly. He takes my hand again. "You can tell me how you feel," he suggests. My lips trembled. "V, I have Namjoon," I avoid telling him my true feelings.

 

V has been there for me when I've gone through rough times. I don't want to see him in pain. He's my friend.

 

"I'd treat you better. I'll love you more than he will," he offers but I refuse. I don't like V as a lover. I only like him as a friend. "V, no. I love Namjoon, not you," I said and he stiffened. Oh no. I wasn't careful enough. I shouldn't have said that. That may have been too harsh.

 

"Well, guess what?" his voice had a hint of anger in it. I pulled my hand away from his. "He doesn't love you," he says slowly, hurting me slowly. I stood up from the fountain. "Don't say that," I tell him shakily. He stands up too and turns me to face him.

 

"Please Seokjin, just give me a chance. You won't regret it," he says, not backing down. I'm confused at angry at the moment. "Stop lying. I know you don't love me," I lied. I know that he did indeed love me but I was only trying to convince myself that he doesn't. Pain spread like fire over his face right after I said that.

 

"I'm sorry-" I apologized but was interrupted. A pair of warm lips were pressed against my own lips. I choked on air and immediately pushed V away. "N-no," I stuttered out. I took a step back as he took one forward.

 

He holds my head firmly again and connect our lips again. The kiss was deeper this time. I gasped and panicked. I tried to speak to him but my voice was muffled from the kiss. I tried to push him away again but he tightened his hold on me. So I bit his lip, hard enough to hurt but not enough to draw blood.

 

He shouts out in pain, pulling away from me. I pant as he checked to see if he was bleeding or not. When he finds out that his lip was alright, he steps forward again. I tried to run. But being the awkward person that I am, I flail my arms around, making it too easy for V. He grabs my flailing arm with no problem and pulls me back to him once again.

 

The third kiss came and I did my best to get out of it. It clearly didn't work out, so I ended up letting V kiss me for as long as he want. I know I shouldn't have given up, but I was too tired and sad to do anything about it. When V pushes his tongue into my mouth, I whimpered. My arms stayed still by my sides. I refuse to wrap them around him.

 

I felt numb. A single teardrop trickles its way down my face. V noticed this right away and wiped the tear away with his thumb while keeping his lips on me. I'm out of breath from the kiss but I didn't care. The lack of air could make me pass out. I want to pass out. Maybe if I did, I'd wake up and find out that this is all just a bad dream.

 

But I didn't pass out unfortunately. V finally pulls away from the kiss. I got all of the air that I had needed back. I also wiped my lips, hoping that the unfamiliar taste will leave. The tingling feeling was still there though.

 

"Do you believe me now? I was not lying about being in love with you. Or do I have to do more to convince you?" I finally felt something bloom inside me when he said that. Anger. Pure anger was all I felt. I gave him one hard push. I didn't care if he was going to get hurt.

 

I forgot that V has very good reflex. He snatches my arm and I fall with him.

 

 

*SPLASH*

 

 

It was almost just like last time at the beach. We fell into the fountain. I surfaced first. V clicks his tongue. "Nice try, princess. Are you alright?" he asks while smiling a little. He doesn't seem to be nervous anymore. He's not even mad at me for pushing him in here.

 

I got up and stepped out of the fountain. "Do NOT follow me," I said in disgust. I make my way to the mansion. V listens and doesn't follow me. When I turned back to look at the fountain, V was still sitting in there. He had his hands wiping his eyes and I can see that he was shaking. He's crying.

 

I tell myself to just continue walking away. V was making me very confused. I don't like him and don't want to be with him at the moment. He comforts me and is always strong willed. He is always happy. But after seeing him cry, I felt guilty. He looked like a little child who needed love.

 

When I shut the back door behind me, a voice startles me. "Seokjin, why are you so soaked?" I became motionless when I recognized the owner of the voice. "I accidentally fell into the fountain outside," I rushed to get changed. Namjoon follows me.

 

After I got changed, Namjoon settles down on the bed with me. I didn't make any eye contact with him. "Seokjin, what's wrong? Why do you look so down?" he asks. I didn't answer him. If I tell him the truth, who knows what will happen. If I lie to him, guilt will swallow me up.

 

Just as he was going to ask another question, V enters the room. This is the worst time for him to come. I turn away from him. Namjoon pays attention to him. "Namjoon, I'm not feeling too well. Is it okay if I go home to rest?" he asks for permission. Namjoon notices that he was also soaked. He looks at me and V back and forth. Thankfully, he doesn't ask V why he was soaked and let him go home. V looks at me sadly before closing the door. When V left, Namjoon makes a guess about what happened.

 

"Did you and V get into a fight?" he thinks. He knew that I was friends with V. I don't know if we still are though. "Yeah," I squeaked out. It's kinda true. We did fight a little. But it's not really a fight between friends because a love confession was involved.

 

But remember, that's not the only reason why I'm so down. There's also Namjoon and Jimin. Remembering that made me move away from Namjoon and lay on the bed. "I'm going to take a nap," I mumbled and got comfortable in bed. Since it was still daytime, I expected Namjoon to go out somewhere again, but he surprises me and sleeps next to me. I felt his arms around me.

 

I thought he loved Jimin. After a few seconds of silence, I ask, "Do you love me?" He hesitates which made me scared of the next words. "Yeah," he says and I relaxed. He still loves me. Maybe there is another explanation to why Namjoon and Jimin were discussing with each other earlier.

 

Even if he does love Jimin, I'll stay and do my best to win his love back. But not now. My energy had been drained so I'm exhausted.

 

I couldn't go to sleep, so I rested instead. Namjoon, on the other hand, was fast asleep.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I'm in the middle of nowhere again. I'm not floating this time, but I still couldn't move. Is this another bad dream? The darkness around me makes me feel weird.

 

Suddenly, a light glows from afar. When it got closer and bigger, it me into it. I find myself in a museum with many statues and paintings. I saw a pair of hands in front of me. They were mine but they were hard.

 

I realize that I'm a statue. As I panicked, I hear light footsteps and moved my eyes to navigate where the person is coming from.

 

Seokjin walks in the room and pasts me. I tried to call him to help me, but since I'm a statue, I couldn't move. The only thing that I could move were my eyes. He doesn't notice my eyes anyway so I couldn't communicate with him at all.

 

When he walks up to a black winged statue, I gasped internally. 'No! Seokjin, don't!' I tried to call out again but it was no use. He caresses the statue's face and leans in. When his lips touches the lips of the winged statue, I shattered. Literally and emotionally.

 

I find myself in a different place. A dimmer place. 'Help! I've fallen and can't get up,' (Author's Note: Lol, I randomly did this don't laugh at NJ) I groaned. A figure appears in my hazy vision.

 

It was the blonde haired man with the black wings from my previous dream. As he walks over, he offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up to my feet. Since my vision was still hazy, I still couldn't make out what his face looked like. He looks very familiar though. He places something in my hand and leaves. How strange. I looked down at my hand and gasped. How did he get these?

 

It was my engagement ring along with Seokjin's.

 

"Bye~" a small voice sings out. I turned towards the voice. Jimin was waving at me while holding Jungkook's hand. What the hell? Where did they come from? They also leave.

 

Now I'm all alone...

 

~~

 

I woke up and was sweating. Seokjin was still next to me. He's still sleeping so I left quietly. I need to go back to work. I haven't gone in a while and if father finds out, he'll rant about it.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

"Jungkook! Stop it!" Jimin shrieks as I pushed harder. I laughed and didn't stop. It was too funny. We were at the park and I was pushing him on a swing. He was swinging up so high that I feel like he'll fly into to sky if he let go.

 

I was proven wrong when he actually did let go of the swing. He fell off and plants his face into the ground. Thank god he fell when the swing was closer to the ground. If he fell off when the swing was at its peak, he'd probably get bigger injuries.

 

"Jimin!" I screamed and ran to him. I picked him up in my arms. He's unconscious. I shake him, "Jimin. Jimin! Wake up! I'm sorry!" When he doesn't wake up, I look around for anyone in sight. There was no one at the moment. I began sobbing and hugged him.

 

I got my phone out and was going to call an ambulance but I was stopped by giggles. I pulled away from Jimin. He's laughing hard now, his body shaking from the laugh. Realizing that he pulled a small prank on me, I walked off, leaving him on the ground. He catches up with me and takes hold of my arm.

 

"Jungkook! You were so worried! You were crying! Bwahahaha! That's what you get for pushing me so high on the swing!" he laughs out loudly. I'm angry but relieved. I'm also very embarrassed. What if people saw me like that?

 

"Don't do that again. It scared me," I mumbled and he clings on to me. "Okay, okay. I won't do it again," he says and releases me.

 

~~

 

I ended up chasing him around the park. He's smaller than me but he's pretty fast. When I caught up with him, I pounced on him. We fell on the ground together. He laughs and tells me to get off of him. I pant and laughed along with him.

 

I was first to stop laughing. Jimin's lips were distracting me again. They were glistening from his saliva. I my own lips. "What?" Jimin also stops his laughing when he notices me staring at him. I pecked his soft cheek before joining our lips together.

 

I didn't care if anyone saw us like this, making out at the park. I love Jimin so much. I want to be with him forever. Without him, I am nothing. I won't leave him. I'm pretty sure that he won't leave me too.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

I'm crying inside. Jungkook is kissing me and that made me feel so guilty. He doesn't know. He doesn't know about me and Namjoon. I love Jungkook. I want to stay with him forever. I know that he will never leave me. But because of a bad decision, I might have to leave him...

 

Should I tell him about Namjoon? I should, but Namjoon told me not to tell him or Seokjin about any of this. He'll get fired if I tell. If he gets fired, he won't be able to show off his wonderful talent as much anymore.

 

Thinking about this only made me feel worse, so I paid attention to the addicting kiss again.

 

~~

 

"Bye," I said and kissed him on the cheek. He does the same and watch me leave. Once I entered my house safely, he drives off. I smiled from the fun events today. I liked being with Jungkook.

 

My smile vanishes when I got a text.

 

'Meet me tomorrow,' was all it said.

 

I frowned. Great. I have to see Namjoon again.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: So in case you guys didn't know yet, Namjoon's dreams were from Blood, Sweat, and Tears (obviously) and the wings tour trailer. I might explain the dreams later in the story. Also, I know some of you guy don't like how Namjoon is and I promise that he'll get better. I just made him like this for the sake of the story. Some of you guys will also be so frustrated with Seokjin later. Just warning you guys. Love you guys!! <3