A Parent's Love

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

"Seokjin! Please wait!" mother runs after me. When I finally reach a secluded area, I stop and mother turns me to face her. I didn't want to talk to her because I've been humiliated by her son and felt scared of what she has to say. A soft hand caressed my face which made me look at her face.

"Honey, where are you going?" she asks gently. I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. "I don't know. I just want to disappear from everyone forever," I said. She hugs me and I cried into her shoulder. She really did feel like my Eomma. When my sobs slowly turn into hiccups, Mrs. Kim moves away to talk.

"I'm really sorry about what Namjoon did. I don't know what has gotten into him. Please don't go. I will talk to him along with his father," she assures me but I had something else on my mind.

"Mother, I'll stay engaged to Namjoon if you want, but I don't want to see him now. Please let me stay somewhere else until he's okay," I said and she smiles sadly. "Are you sure? I'll miss having you in the mansion," she tries to persuade me to stay a little bit longer. I shook my head until she finally let me stay somewhere else. "I can buy you a small apartment as fast as I can. Just make sure you call me every once in a while so I know that you're doing okay," she tells me. I thanked her and hugged her once again.

"Also, about the baby," she hesitates and I froze completely. "What are you going to do with the baby?" she asks carefully. I remember that the baby wasn't Namjoon's. "I...I've decided to keep it even if the other father doesn't want to help," I said. She chuckles, "Oh, Seokjin, this is why I love you so much. You love that child so much that you'd take care of it by yourself. Tell you what, I'll help you get the baby checked. You're like a son to me and I want to help you in any way I can."

"But, why would you want to help me when this child isn't even your son's child?" I asked with confusion. She takes both of my hands. "Because I know that you're a good person. You didn't mean for any of this to happen. People make mistakes in their lives. I've made a huge mistake in my life before. Plus, your mistake can make you a stronger person. Look, your baby is already making you stronger than you already are," she answers. I tear up again. Why is this woman so kind?

Just then, we hear an ambulance.

__________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

An ambulance came to get Jungkook. Mr. Kim was the first to check on Jungkook after he fell off the platform. He thought that Jungkook would be okay until he notices blood on his back. That was when he yelled for an ambulance.

Jungkook was placed on a stretcher and into the ambulance. Since V knew Jungkook, he went along with him in the ambulance. Everyone was now shocked and standing around. Their host was gone, Seokjin had ran off, and Namjoon had just declared that Jimin was the person he love. What else could happen?

Jimin starts to scream and thrash around while Namjoon holds him and brings him out to another room. Mrs. Kim comes back and asks Mr. Kim what happened. When everything was explained to her, she immediately went up to the platform to get everybody together. Soon, everyone listens to her and she kept going. She says that everything is fine. The party resumes and they found someone else to host.

What a disaster.

_______________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

"No! I want to see Jungkook!" I screamed and Namjoon tries to calm me down. This was all his fault. He caused the wounds on Jungkook's back. "You can't go!" he shouts so that I can hear him. I escaped his grasp. "Why can't I see him?" I ask.

"Do you think he wants to see you right now?" he says back. I stopped. Right, he doesn't want to see me after I left him like that. "See? Jungkook doesn't want to see you. You'll break him if you go. Did you see him when he was singing? He was crying because of you," Namjoon talks more, "Now, how about I just take you home. I think you need rest."

I nod and he takes me out to his car. He drives me home and I stayed silent the whole way there. When I got home, grandma was already asleep since it was night time already. I changed into better clothes before getting in bed. V texts me to tell me that he is with Jungkook and that he's doing fine. I plugged in my earphones and listened to one of Jungkook's covers to help me sleep.

________________________________________________________________

 Jungkook's P.O.V.

(The Next Morning)

I woke up in the hospital. I looked to my left and saw appa holding my hand while he was sleeping. Dad wasn't in the room. I turned to my right and saw V staring back at me.

"You're up," he says and I nod. "Can you explain the injuries that you have?" he asks and I stiffened. Oh yeah, my wounds. "I...you saw me fall off the platform. I hurt myself from that," I lie. V keeps his hard gaze on me. "Oh, so you're telling me that a small fall gave you lashes across your back?" he says and I groaned. I don't want to tell him about Jimin and Namjoon.

"I already know about Jimin and Namjoon long ago," he says as if he was reading my head. I narrowed my eyes. "If you knew, why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He shrugged. "I did. I gave you a hint. Remember? Nammin or Minjoon? It's their names combined," he explains. I remembered but I yelled, "How the hell was I suppose to know that?"

"Jungkook, you're awake," dad says as he enters the room with drinks. V thanks him as he hands one over. "Jungkook, what happened to you?" Dad asks as he moves appa in a more comfortable sleeping position.

V excuses himself, saying how he still has unfinished work and leaves. Dad still searches me for an answer. I can't lie to him, so I cried and tell him everything I remember. Dad embraces me and tells me that I'd be okay. "Jimin probably did that to save you. I'm sure he still loves you," he says and I felt like my ears were bleeding. I didn't want to hear about Jimin anymore.

The door opens and Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim enter with flowers. They gave them to me and introduced themselves to dad. "We're sorry for not knowing that Jungkook wasn't feeling well. We let him work when he shouldn't have been working," Mrs. Kim said. Dad tells them that it was okay.

"How did you get your injuries anyway?" Mr. Kim asks. I shut my mouth and looked at dad. Dad understands that I didn't want to talk about how Namjoon had beat me. "He...he got into a small fight with his cousin a few days ago. We made sure not to put them together since then," dad lies for me. The Kims seemed to believe it and didn't ask more. They stayed for a while, talking with dad while I listened only.

Everything was going fine until appa woke up. "Hobi, what is that woman doing here? Get her out now," he whispers loudly in dad's ear. Mrs. Kim hears him and asks if she did something wrong and approaches him, getting closer to me as well. Appa looked stress (probably from worrying about me) and snaps, "Get away from Jungkook. It's your fault! I'm not giving him back after what you did, you !"

Mrs. Kim was confused and dad had to take appa out before he attacks her. Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, and I were all shocked. Why did appa say that? Mrs. Kim's face asks the same thing. Dad comes back in and apologizes, "I am incredibly sorry about that. Yoongi hasn't been himself lately and when he found out that Jungkook was in the hospital, he became very overprotective." Mrs. Kim seems to understand the situation and Mr. Kim decides that they should probably leave so that appa wouldn't be upset again. 

After they left, dad walks out and returns with appa. "Jungkook! Did that woman say anything bad to you? Did she tried to manipulate you?" appa asks and I shake my head. "Are you okay?" he feels my forehead and I nod. He let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god. Jungkook, you brat, stop making me so worried about you."

I laugh lightly because I like how appa is always like this. Cold but caring. But I was still a bit confused about why he was so worried about Mrs. Kim. "Why did you say that to Mrs. Kim?" I ask softly. Appa's eyes dropped and he looks sad all of a sudden, "I...I just remembered something bad that she did." When I asked what she did, appa told me that he'll tell me in the future. I huffed in annoyance because I wanted to know. 

I was going to call Jimin to visit me but then I remembered that he has nothing to do with me since yesterday. A pang of pain from memories knocks the air out of my chest.

I can still remember seeing Jimin's smile, hearing his laugh, smelling his natural scent, touching his soft skin, and tasting his lips. I remembered the time when I first discovered that I had feelings for Jimin.

*Flashback*

I was very shy. I'd keep staring at the back of Jimin's head in class and whenever he turns around, I would look away quickly. I didn't know that it was because I liked Jimin at the time. We were still best friends. One day, when I was searching for him, I found him at the end of the hall with another boy. I hid but I heard their whole conversation.

It was a confession. The boy was confessing to Jimin. I panicked a little when Jimin blushes. What if they like each other? Wait, why would I care though?

Jimin eventually turned the boy down kindly. When the boy left, I sighed in relief. Loudly. Jimin hears me and walks over to my hiding spot. "Why are you hiding?" Jimin asks. I was crouched down and stood up dumbly. "Nothing," I mumbled.

He pinches my cheeks which caught me off guard. I blushed immediately while Jimin giggles. "So cute. Come on, let's go eat lunch," he said before taking my hand and dragging me to the cafeteria.

I kept my eyes at our hands. I want to have Jimin hold my hand like this forever...

That was when I realized my feelings for Jimin. And I confessed in the future, which led to my first relationship. And first failed relationship.

*End of Flashback*

I miss Jimin.

____________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

A few weeks had past and things calmed down a little. Sure, there were still people gossiping about the party. There was Seokjin "cheating" on Namjoon, Seokjin being pregnant with an anonymous man's child, Jimin being Namjoon's new lover, and then the handsome host falling after singing a beautiful song.

Now Seokjin is living quite peacefully in his own spacious apartment. He's doing fine even though he's pregnant. He had Mrs. Kim help him whenever he needs help. Things were going pretty good for him.

On the other hand, Jimin was struggling. He couldn't contact Jungkook at all and he felt like Namjoon's prisoner. Namjoon would give him kisses which he doesn't return back. He would only talk to Namjoon whenever he has to. This forced relationship is suffocating him.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were also having trouble with Namjoon.

*Flashback*

When the party ended, Namjoon was met with a hit by his father when they were home. Namjoon had been an obedient child for years, especially after having Seokjin with him for such a long time.

"Look at what you did! Do you know how much persuading it took for your mother and I to get Seokjin as our son-in-law?! He was the best person for you!" Mr. Kim shouts. Namjoon doesn't agree. "He's the best person for me? Well why did he cheat on me then? Why did he get pregnant?" he says. Mr. Kim had to hold himself back from hitting Namjoon again. Mrs. Kim defends Seokjin. "Namjoon! He didn't do it on purpose! It was an accident! Even he himself is still not sure why it happened in the first place," she confirms.

"I'm not going to marry him," Namjoon states and tries to leave. Mr. Kim stops him. "No. You will marry Seokjin. You will help him take care of that child even if it isn't yours," he said. Namjoon doesn't understand why his parents are yelling at him and not Seokjin. This angered him more.

*End of Flashback*

Seokjin and Namjoon never saw each other again since the party. Seokjin was willing to try to fix their relationship but Namjoon doesn't plan to work anything out.

Just like Seokjin and Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook also never saw each other again since the party. Jimin also wants to fix their relationship. The difference is that Jungkook now acts as if Jimin never existed in his life.

The restaurant went downhill. Jungkook stopped working there, so his fans (basically half of the customers) don't come anymore. Namjoon had been really lazy too, causing there to be bad service. He hadn't been coming to work much and that angered his father since the restaurant was handed down to him.

Besides that, nothing interesting happens for a while.

______________________________________________________________

Hoseok's P.O.V.

Jungkook was out buying groceries again which meant that it was only me and Yoongi. Since Jungkook wasn't home, I decided to talk to him now. He sits at the table doing some paperwork. I sit next to him.

"Yoongi," I said to get his attention. He stops writing and looks at me. "We need to talk about Jungkook. We were suppose to tell him on his 18th birthday but you changed your mind. We have to tell him soon before he finds out himself," I said and Yoongi's face turns sour.

"Don't. Please. I don't want to talk or think about it," he stands up and walks away. I walk behind him. "You have too. Yoongi, I love Jungkook too but I think that he deserves to know the truth," I stated as we enter our bedroom. Yoongi stops and covers his face.

"No, I don't want him to know," his hands muffled his voice. I ask him why and he explains, "What if Jungkook decides to leave because he wants to be with his real mother instead of us? He's been my baby for so long, I can't bear seeing him leave like that. Hoseok, you know how I can't get pregnant. I'll feel so torn up if Jungkook is gone."

He cries into my shoulder, his sarcastic and cold self disappears completely, leaving him weak and sad. I finally say, "Fine. I also don't want my family to fall apart. Let's wait until you feel comfortable enough to tell Jungkook, okay?"

"Tell me what?" Jungkook stands at the doorway, looking confused. "Why is appa crying?" he asks. Yoongi tells him that it's nothing to worry about. He doesn't look convinced since Yoongi almost never cries but he doesn't continue asking questions.

I can't imagine how he'll react once he knows that Yoongi and I aren't his real parents.

__________________________________________________________________

(Few Months Later)

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Since Jimin wasn't feeling too well today, I left him alone. I wanted to come check on him but he wanted to be alone. I decided to give him his space for now.

But a good thing that happened was that Seokjin agreed to call off the engagement. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see the amazing moment but mother told me what happened. Apparently, my parents listened to Seokjin's choice and mother cried a river while trying to change his mind. When she finally let go of Seokjin, father sighed sadly as they watch their ideal son-in-law leave forever.

While I was driving, one of my friends called me to take her to a store to return some clothes that she had bought but ended up not liking them. I didn't want to go to work so I went to pick her up.

~~

After she returned her things, she got distracted by other stuff and ended up shopping for many things. I walked around and looked at things while I wait for her. Then, I hear a gasp.

Seokjin stares at me with huge eyes as I find myself in front of him. I look around again and found out that I'm in the baby section of the store. I looked back at Seokjin and noticed that his stomach had grew. People can definitely tell that he's pregnant just by looking at him now. He turns away a little when he saw me staring at his big stomach.

"Seokjin, what are you doing here?" I ask casually even though I knew that he's here to buy things for his baby. He shrugs as an answer and walks away from me. I decide to taunt him a little because I was bored. "Seokjin~" I sang out and followed him.

"How are you and your mistake doing?" I ask. He looks confused for a moment. "What do you mean by how my mistake is doing?" he says quietly. I point to his belly, indicating that his baby was the mistake, making his face grow red. I continued even though Seokjin didn't even say anything yet, "You're here alone, I see. Where's the other daddy? Did he abandon you and your "mistake" because you were not good enough for him? If that's the case then I can totally relate to him."

Seokjin looks down and tries to walk away again. I blocked his way. "Why are you leaving? I still want to chat," I teased.

"Hey. Leave him alone."

I looked behind Seokjin and saw V. Of course he's going to defend Seokjin. "Why do I need to leave? I'm just finding something to entertain myself with," I said. V walks forward and pulls Seokjin away from me and behind him.

"Instead of taunting a pregnant man, how about you go respect others like your father and take care of your restaurant because it is currently falling apart due to your lazy@$$," he dares to say in my face. I was surprised because V was always helping me out before.

"You're fired by the way," I try to insult him but it didn't work. "I don't care if you fire me. I'm actually glad that you fired me because I don't like you anymore. You became selfish and careless. Anyway, like I said, go respect your workers at the restaurant who are still loyal to you," he talks back to me. I was a bit amused by the change of his personality so I begin to leave.

"Before I go, you should probably be more responsible like a father should be," I said, letting him know that I knew he was the other father of Seokjin's baby. He glares at me and I run off to find my friend, chuckling on the way.

_________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

I relaxed after Namjoon leaves. "Are you okay?" V asks me. I took a step back because I wanted to stay careful. V, the person who made me feel so miserable right now, is asking if I'm okay? That doesn't sound right.

V notices that I was being cautious around him. He makes sure that he wasn't scaring me. "Okay then. You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to. I understand why you probably hate me right now. I'm sorry about what happened in the bathroom months ago. I was stressed and I...I didn't know what got into me. You know what, you look like you want me to leave right now, so...I'll just leave," he mumbles the last part before walking past me.


"Why did you help me?" I asked loud enough for him to hear. He turns back to face me with a warm smile that I missed seeing.

"Because I don't need to be V anymore."

He leaves without saying anything else. I cried out in frustration. Why is he so confusing?! If V isn't V anymore, then who is he? If V isn't V, then does that mean that V isn't the father of my baby? If V isn't V...did that mean that the times we had before didn't matter?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

My head start to hurt the more I think about V. Or whoever he is. I don't know anymore.

______________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

(A Few Days Later)

Namjoon came home after another day with Jimin. "Mother, are you okay?" he asks when he sees his mother looking out of the window silently. It was odd because she was usually a chatty person. She nods and stays quiet. She was still not over the fact that Seokjin is never coming back and just a while ago, she just found out something shocking. Namjoon was going to find that out very soon.

Mr. Kim enters the room. "Namjoon, you're home. Come inside, I need to tell you something urgent and important," he says and Namjoon follows him into his study room.

"Listen, Namjoon. You haven't been doing well with the restaurant lately. The restaurant had lost its good and famous reputation! Tell me, do you still want the restaurant? If you don't, I'm going to hand it over to someone else," he concludes. Namjoon, without thinking carefully, answered quickly, "No, I don't need it anymore."

Mr. Kim nods in disappointment. "Namjoon, I want you to meet someone. Well, you already know him but not the real him," he continues and Namjoon sits up in his chair. "You can come in now," Mr. Kim says clearly.

Namjoon was shocked when V enters the room. He stared at V as Mr. Kim stands up and walks over to him. V smiled at Namjoon which made him feel afraid of the next words.

"Namjoon, this is your brother," he says and Namjoon almost falls out of his seat. "No, he is not! V is not Jeonkook!" he shouts out. He still misses his baby brother Jeonkook but he knows that V is definitely not him. 

"You're right. I'm not Jeonkook," V smiles brightly and nicely. Namjoon knew that it was fake because V didn't act nice at all a few days ago when they were in the baby section of the store with Seokjin. Namjoon was still glued to his seat in shock. "I'm Kim Taehyung, your half brother. I'm also going to take over the restaurant from now on."

Namjoon almost faints from the unexpected news. "What in the world is going on?" he croaked out. Mr. Kim talks, "Taehyung, why don't you explain to Namjoon. I think he should know your story. Tell him the same thing you told me."

Taehyung nods in agreement. "Namjoon hyung, allow me to explain." Namjoon nods desperately for the explanation and Taehyung starts:

______________________________________________________________________

V's P.O.V.-I mean Taehyung's P.O.V.

(Author: Oh no! I've decided that I want to stop here!)

To Be Continued...

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

I have decided that I am going to give this fanfic a break for 6 months due to unnecessary, stupid and unimportant reasons. I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading. Good bye.

 

 

 

Nah, I changed my mind I'll see you guys next chapter.😜 It'll have Taehyung's backstory.