I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

Jackson stormed out of Namjoon's office. "Hey, how did it go?" I ask him. He snaps back, "How did it go? It went great. He won't let me work." He stomps out of the restaurant and disappeared into the night.

 

Hm. I wonder what happened. I'll have to ask Namjoon later. Having more work to do, I didn't think about the situation much.

 

~~

 

After working for a while, I told V that I was going to use the bathroom. He smiles and gives me a quick nod and thumbs up. I covered my mouth with my hand and giggled because it was cute.

 

~~

 

When I came back from the bathroom, V entered back into the restaurant with his head down. "Why did you go outside?" I ask, stopping in front of him. He keeps his head down. "To be told that I needed to come back inside and take care of you," he said slightly annoyed. I didn't understand him but he's like that sometimes so I only smiled and left him.

 

~~

 

When I was done with everything, V takes me to the car. Right before I entered, I got a phone call. I answer it, "Hello?"

 

"Hello? Is this Kim Seokjin?" A voice says back. "Yes. Is there anything I can help you with?" I said impatiently. I wanted to go home and wait for Namjoon to come back from his office. "I am very sorry, but Kim Namjoon has been in a car accident and you are a close person to him, so we called to let you know," the man on the phone says. After hearing which hospital Namjoon was at, I hung up.

 

"What is it?" V asks carefully. I didn't answer him. Instead, I ran back inside to Namjoon's office. It was locked, so I used the extra key that was with me to unlock it. I slammed the door open only to find the room empty. "Seokjin," V catches up to me.

 

I turned to him furiously. "When. Did. Namjoon. Leave?" I demanded. V didn't look effected by my face and my tone. "Oh, Namjoon? He left when you were still in the bathroom. That was why I was outside earlier," he says normally, completely unaware of what has happened to Namjoon.

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I shout at him. He still has a blank face on. "Calm down. I did tell you- oh.....I didn't tell you exactly. Oops?" he shrugs. That only flares up the anger inside me. "TAKE ME TO HIM!" I ordered him. He takes my hand. "Okay, okay my prince. Jesus," he leads me back to the car.

 

~~

 

"We're here your highness," V opens the car door for me to step out of. "What the-V! This isn't the hospital!" I was mad. Really mad. Because we were in front of the mansion and that is definitely NOT where Namjoon is. "Hospital? What hospital? I thought Namjoon came home," V looks at me with a clueless face. That's right. I didn't tell him what had happened. But I was too mad to care. "Arghh! You're so useless!" I pushed him away harshly and stepped out of the car. I entered the driver's seat and drove the car away, leaving V at the mansion.

 

~~

 

I arrived at the hospital and ran as fast as I could. After finding out where Namjoon is, I ran again to his room. I didn't even realize that my face was soaked with tears running down my face. When I arrived to the room, I stopped breathing. A person was in there, laying on a bed. My breath finally returned. I slowly approached the bed. It couldn't be him. I tried to convince myself that this person isn't Namjoon.

 

Jackson?

 

What? WHY ON EARTH IS HE HERE TOO?! I stressed out and almost passed out. I immediately called Jackson's friends and family in case they didn't know what had happened to him yet.

 

~~

 

I finally got out of the room after his friends and family arrived. I took a seat on the ground next to the door of Jackson's room and buried my face into my arms. I had tears streaming down my face again. Where is Namjoon? I'm so tired. I don't know what to do anymore.

 

"Seokjin?"

 

I looked up at the person slowly from tiredness. When I realized who it was I jumped up and ran into his arms. I sobbed into his chest.

 

V.

 

"Shhhh. What are you doing here? Aren't you here to see Namjoon?" V says while smoothing out my pink hair, comforting me. He probably found out what had happen on his own. "I did come here to see him. But I can't find him," I sob more into his chest. "Seokjin, if you don't know where he is, then what were you doing the whole time here then?" He asks. "I went to the wrong room. When I found out that Jackson was in there, I wanted to call the people he knew," I finally look up at him with puffy eyes.

 

"Jackson? Like, the guy that use to work at the restaurant?" V asked. I only nodded back at him. He hugs me again I felt relaxed from the warmth of his body and soothing voice. I start to nod off, feeling sleepy in his arms.

 

"Seokjin," he gently pats my head.

 

"Hmm?" I hummed back against his shoulder.

 

"You were in the wrong room because you were one room off," he states. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I said with my voice quietly.

 

He chuckles, "Princess, Namjoon is sleeping in the room next to Jackson's room." I gasp and made my way out of V's arms and into the room that he was talking about.

 

NAMJOON!

 

I cried and almost threw myself at Namjoon. "Hey, be careful. You don't want to hurt him even more okay?" V tells me. I controlled myself afterwards and held Namjoon's hand instead. I did my best not to break down again from Namjoon's face.

 

He had bruises and had his forehead bandaged. He had an oxygen mask on and he was still unconscious. Why would this happen anyway?

 

"If you need me, I'll be next door to see how Jackson is doing," V said and starts to walk to the door.

 

"V," I called him to tell him something. He stops walking but doesn't face me. "Thank you," I tell him. V has been helping me a lot lately and I really appreciate that. He always gave me what I want, even though he complains about it a lot. He helps me work and he talks to me whenever I feel lonely. He isn't even Namjoon's assistant anymore because he has to stay with me almost everyday to make sure that I'm okay.

 

" 'Thank you?' That's all you have to say?" he asks, still not facing me. I stare at the back of his head, trying to see the expression on his face. Is he mad? Is he trying to make a joke? What does he want?

 

Not knowing what to say, I answer, "Yeah............why?" I hear him laugh quietly and it confuses me even more. "You're not going to apologize?" he finally turns to face me with a sad smile.

 

"For what?" I said before thinking. I regret saying that because his face changed slightly into a hurt expression for a few seconds before he changes it back to his normal face. "Nothing. Forget what I said. Anyway, you can come get me in Jackson's room if you need me," he says again before exiting. Did I do something to him?

 

I shake my head and decided to focus on Namjoon instead. But V's hurt expression kept bothering me. What did I do?

 

~~

 

An hour had passed and I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong to upset V. I then replayed the events that had occurred before I came to the hospital. Suddenly, I gasped. I remembered what I did, what I had said.

 

I felt so bad, so guilty.

 

I remembered yelling at him, pushing him, then leaving and ignoring him. I remembered something that I had said to him.

 

'You're so useless!'

 

I hear my angry voice shouting the same thing over and over in my head until I couldn't stand it anymore. I let go of Namjoon's hand.

 

V. I have to apologize. 

 

When I entered Jackson's room, the only person in there was his sleeping mother. Everyone else had gone home. Where is V?! Why is it so hard for me to find people?

 

I walked around the hospital, trying to find him. Why is this hospital so huge? When I turn around a corner, I spot him walking down the hallway.

 

"V!" I tried to run. Since I was so tired from all the running and walking, I ended up shuffling like a penguin instead. V hears me and his blank face turned into the brightest thing I've seen today. I had to be careful or I'll be blinded.

 

He was laughing with his deep voice and his face made him look as young as an excited little boy. His smile was unique. It was rectangular-no, it was boxy. I really liked that.

 

I stopped shuffling when I reached him. He still has a smile painted on his face. I tilted my head. Why is he so happy? I thought he was upset.

 

"V, why are you so happy? I thought you were sad," I sounded like a kid but I honestly do not care. He mimics me and tilts his head too. "What made you think I was sad?" he says while brushing my hair out of my face. "Well, I was very rude towards you and I said something I wish I haven't said," I said as I looked down, feeling ashamed.

 

V retreats his hand when he heard what I had said. I continued talking, "Look, V. I'm really sorry for yelling at you, for pushing you, and leaving you like that." V's face had no expression. It's not even blank. It was just empty. I stammered, "A-and I'm very sorry for......for..." I'm too scared to say it. But the picture of V's hurt face was still stuck in my head. I didn't want to see it again. So, I gathered up all of the courage I had in myself at the moment and said what I wanted to say.

 

"You're not useless, V. You've been so helpful. You've kept me comfortable and safe. You've listened to everything that I had to say. You always obey my stupid commands and requests and treat me like I'm some king," I said with my voice cracking. "I'm so sorry," I finish and look down at the plain hospital floor.

 

"Seokjin," my name rolls out of V's lips smoothly.

 

I kept my head down, too afraid to see his reaction.

 

"Seokjin, look at me," he says again. I didn't listen to him and shut my eyes instead.

 

My eyes flew open when I felt strong and warm hands on both sides of my face, tilting my head up so that I'm looking at V.

 

V kept his hands on my face. His gaze was so powerful that I felt as if he was staring deep into my soul. I couldn't look away from his hypnotizing eyes. It's like he now has complete control over me.

 

My voice was stuck in my throat and my heart was pounding loudly in my chest. What's happening? What is he planning to do?

 

My mind was drowning in questions until I saw some movements from V.

 

Keeping his eyes focused on my face, he his lower lip. My lips quivered in response.

 

He leans in closer with his half-lidded eyes until I can feel his hot breath against my cold lips. There was very little space between our lips.

 

I closed my eyes and waited for V to do something. I waited for something to happen.......….....

 

____________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Since Jikook had their moment, I had more Taejin in this chapter. You're welcome, Taejin shippers. Please comment your thoughts about this story because the comments, subscribers, views, etc. is part of my motivation to write. Thanks! LOL (lots of love)