3...2...1...Closer

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Author's P.O.V. 

(The Next Morning)

V sat up on the bed and looked out the glass door to the balcony. He sees two lanterns; a magenta lantern and his lavender lantern hanging next to each other. What happened yesterday night replayed in his head while he runs his hands through his  messy hair.

(Flashback)

It felt amazing. He enjoyed making love to Seokjin. Their flushed bodies were pressed against each other and he was drowning in the pleasure until Seokjin said some things that made the blood in his body freeze. While they were doing it, Seokjin had been calling out a certain name over and over, making V regret everything.

Seokjin had mistaken him for someone else.

Since he was still drunk and not himself, he thought that V was Namjoon. He thought that Namjoon was the one making love to him, not V. V should have stopped then and put all of his clothes back on but he was so hurt and desperate that he continued until they were finished and he was satisfied.

 When he thought that it was all over, Seokjin just had to pant out, "I love you, Namjoon." That only worsened the feeling in V's chest. Then he passes out from exhaustion after their session, leaving V broken.

(End of flashback)

Now V is thinking about what to do when Seokjin gains consciousness. He's going to freak out and demand an explanation of course. V watches a sleeping Seokjin while he waits for him to wake up. Right after V decides to put on his boxers, he hears Seokjin groan. V walks back to the bed and sits next to him calmly.

When Seokjin opens his eyes, he was met with a V wearing an underwear only. Seokjin immediately sits up when he realizes that he was completely undressed and wraps himself into his blanket. "V! What are you doing here?!" Just as V had predicted, Seokjin demands an answer.

"What did you think happened?" V says back instead of answering directly. Seokjin breathes hard and thinks. "W-where is Namjoon? He was with me last night," he trembles a little. V doesn't know where Namjoon was. But he knows that he was definitely not with Seokjin last night. He then decides to tell Seokjin directly what happened.

"You and I did it," he said plainly and waits for Seokjin to react. Seokjin was so shocked that he stayed still for one whole minute before quivering. "No, Namjoon and I did it," he argues back. His lower body was sore. V explains that Seokjin wanted and V gave it to him. Seokjin remembers that he had been drunk last night and then realizes that he really did have with V after rethinking. When the facts sunk into his brain, he sobs. V doesn't know if he should comfort him or not.

"D-did you use protection?" he asks V in a panic. V looks away instead of answering and Seokjin takes it as a no. "Get away from me! This is your fault!" he cries harder, making V get up and dress. V knows that even if he apologizes, it won't do anything. Explaining wouldn't change anything. He knew that having Seokjin love him was too good to be true. At least he had a moment to experience how it would feel like to be with Seokjin, even if it was only for a short amount of time. After he was fully dressed, he looks at Seokjin one last time. Seokjin had buried himself in his blankets and sheets completely, refusing to say anything else to V.

V left and closed the door loud enough for Seokjin to hear so that he won't have to stay in the blankets anymore.

______________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in," I said and the person enters. I looked up and smiled. "Ah, Jungkook, you're here. Take a seat. I just want to ask you something. It'll be quick, I promise," I motioned to Jungkook. He smiles and sits down. "So, as you may know, there is going to be a party for my father when he comes back from his job," I said and he nods. Everyone who was employed here knew and were invited to the party as long as they are respectful.

"You've been a good worker here and you're very good at socializing with others. You're absolutely outstanding and everyone here thinks positive about you," I said and his smile grew so big from the praise that my mouth aches just from seeing it. Of course I didn't actually mean it. I was only trying to get him to agree to something. "Because of your excellent work and knowledge in music, I've decided that I want you out of all the workers here to sing a special song dedicated to my father that I've composed," I finish and Jungkook looks honored. "You'll even get extra money if you host the party too," I added.

He looks very determined. "I'm very glad that I got an opportunity to do something like this. Thank you for choosing me to dedicate a song for your father. Also, I'd love to host the party. It's just that I don't really have any experience with hosting," he says and I fake another smile. Looks like he's going to see everything clearly soon. "It's alright. I'll have someone give you a bit training and you'll be fine. Here, this is the music that I've composed. You have 3 months to learn it," I said and hand him a folder. He takes it and I allowed him to leave. He bounces out of my office.

Jungkook was so oblivious. He doesn't know what's going to come his way. Hopefully, if my plan goes well, Jungkook will disappear from Jimin's life forever.

___________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

As I get ready to go clothes shopping for the stupid party that is in 3 months (Namjoon wanted me to buy something as quick as possible) someone calls and interrupts me. I huffed in annoyance and answered my phone without looking at who it was.

"What?" I said a bit rudely. The person probably didn't notice the rudeness because he shouted, "Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Guess what?!" I recognize Jungkook's voice immediately. "What is it Kookie? Why are you so excited?" I asked. I can hear him jumping from giddiness.

"I just got an opportunity to host-" the door bell interrupts him and I tell him to wait. When I opened the door, I wasn't surprised at all. Namjoon was here to take me shopping whether I wanted him to or not. I growled inside and held one finger up to signal him to wait for a bit. He smiles as I went back on my phone. "I'm sorry Kookie, I'm busy and I have to go now or I'll get into trouble," I said and glared at Namjoon.

"Oh... okay then. I'll talk to you later then," he said with less excitement and I can picture him deflating. I hung up quickly and walked out the door and to Namjoon's car.

"I'm ready. Let's go so I can get this over with," I muttered under my breath and Namjoon only chuckles back.

~~

"Here, try this on," Namjoon finds another outfit and hands it to me. I currently have 9 outfits to try on. Namjoon took me to such an expensive shop that I worry about paying for the clothes until he said that he'll pay for them since he "loves" me so much. While I try on the clothes, Namjoon picks out a few for him. 

Namjoon soon bought 3 of my outfits; one for the party and two just because they looked good on me. I was still annoyed how we had to shop so early, especially when the damn party is in months.

~~

"Wait. Where are we going? This isn't the way to my house," I said and turned to Namjoon. He shrugs. "I'm not taking you home yet. We're still going to buy wedding outfits for our future wedding," he replies and I was going to strangle him. "Hey, relax. I was only kidding. I just need to drop something off really quick," he laughs and I calmed down. If he continues, I swear I will kill him (I didn't really mean it. I promise I won't kill anyone please don't hurt me).

"Also, I want you to supervise my workers when they bring in tables and decorations. V will also be supervising them so you won't be alone. I don't want you to do anything though. Don't help them and carry anything. Just watch them in case they do something wrong. I don't want my cute Jimin to be tired," he coos and I roll my eyes in response. I didn't want to supervise but  it's not like I have a choice. I have to say yes.

After a while, Namjoon tells me to stay in the car while he's gone. He grabs a big envelope and leaves. I watch him enter the building and sighed. I don't want to go the party. I recalled what Namjoon said before:

"I want to announce to everyone that you're mine."

I groaned. No, I need to do something about this. I start to think of anybody that could help me. I can't talk to Seokjin, Jungkook is also not an option, and grandma can comfort me but I'm pretty sure that she can't do anything either.

Hey, I thought that Namjoon use to always have someone drive him everywhere. Oh yeah, that's right!

I can maybe talk to V! He's friends with Jungkook. Maybe I can meet up with him sometime in the future. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time. 

Namjoon comes back and I acted like I wasn't just thinking about spilling everything to his assistant who could maybe help me out with never seeing him again.

______________________________________________________________

(2 months until the party)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I'm working hard to learn more about hosting a big event. Namjoon hired someone to teach me and I didn't need to pay for anything! He's such a generous person. Seokjin is so lucky to have Namjoon as his future husband.

Speaking of husbands, I remember my own boyfriend. Since Jimin and I are so busy, we didn't get to see each other very much. It turns out that Jimin is also going to a friend's party. When I told him that I'm going to be the host of a party even though it's not my party, he thinks that we're going to different parties. I agreed with him.

So I'm training hard while Jimin works on the decorations for his friend's party. I hope I'll do a good job.

______________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin decides that since the party is in two more months, he'll talk to V. Since V is also a busy man, they talked on the phone instead. They see each other while supervising, but never got a chance to talk. When V talked with Jimin, he sounded like something had been upsetting him.

After catching up a little about their lives, Jimin gets to the main point. He tells V EVERYTHING: Namjoon and him being together because he was forced to, Jungkook getting fired if he disobey Namjoon, and breaking the engagement with Seokjin. V let Jimin talk as much as he needed without interrupting. Jimin finishes and waits for V to say something helpful or useful.

"I already know," he said casually and Jimin drops his jaw. "Actually, I didn't know everything but I knew what was happening," he continues and Jimin still has his jaw dropped. V smiles at Jimin like this wasn't a big deal at all. Jimin came out of his shock.

"HELP ME THEN!!! If you knew, why didn't you do anything about it?!" Jimin shouts. V quiets him down before explaining. "I have my reasons. But, I'm sure everything will be okay, hopefully for you and Jungkook.........to be honest, I don't really know. It depends on what Namjoon is going to do," he says and Jimin felt more nervous. Namjoon already told him what he'd be doing. "He said that he wants to announce to everyone that I'm his fiance, not Seokjin," he said and V stiffened after hearing Seokjin's name. After a brief moment, V only says, "Well, I guess you're screwed."

Jimin didn't even get a chance to say anything else because V hangs up. What the hell?!! Jimin thought he was going to be a big help! "What about Jungkook? He's your friend!!!" Jimin yells even though V is not on the phone anymore.

Jimin throws his phone on his bed and then flops down on it too. He punches the bed and kicks his pillows in anger. He felt hopeless.

________________________________________________________________

(1 month until the party)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

It's been about two months since that incident with V and since then, I haven't seen him at all. He still works for Namjoon but I guess he's doing a good job of staying away from me. I wanted him out of my sight at first, but now I realize that it may not have been V's fault and there could be a reasonable explanation. V has been hurt enough already and I feel like I'll hurt him more if he sees me again.

But I have to see him. I want to talk things out so we won't feel awkward with each other anymore. I know I should have done this a long time ago, after his confession but I was so stubborn at the time. Now he doesn't want to see me and I'll miss having him around.

Maybe if I can find him alone, I can talk to him. I'll make sure that he won't run away like I did last time he came looking for me. I made my decision for the next day.

~~

(The Next Day)

During breakfast, I asked Namjoon where V is going to be today. He tells me that V should be in the venue that was reserved for the party. So after Namjoon leaves to organize his work, I leave and drove to the venue.

Many workers were helping with bringing tables, chairs, etc. There won't be any decorations yet. As I search for V, I see Jimin walking past. What is he doing here? He doesn't even work for Namjoon! Jimin helps around with the other workers. I was going to talk to him when I caught a glimpse of blond hair. I turned my attention away from Jimin. Was that V? Where is he?

It was apparently break time and everybody scatters around, making me lose track of V's location. Luckily, I see him walk out and I followed as quick as I can. When I exit the venue, I didn't see him so I walked behind the building. The venue was in a very spacious area with a small field with some flowers. A gazebo was placed in the space. V was in there, leaning on a column.

I walk to the gazebo. V doesn't seem to notice me yet. I reached him and just when I was about to tap his shoulder, he turns around in a flash and pins me to the small white column. My eyes were opened widely. How did he know I was behind him? He couldn't see me and I was really quiet.

"What are you doing here?" he asks when he saw that the person who sneaked up on him was me. He kept me pinned. I kept my eyes on his. "I want to talk. You know, about that night," I stated and V removes his hands. He takes a few steps backward. "Oh, so after rejecting me, avoiding me, and then telling me to stay away, you want to talk NOW?" He emphasizes. "There's nothing to talk about. It was my fault," he said. I shake my head in disagreement, "No, it's not." He ignores me and adds, "You were intoxicated. I took advantage of you. But I don't regret it though." He smirks and all of a sudden, his face changes. His new personality shows itself.

What? What does he mean by that? He explains before I can ask. He goes on, "You were great in bed you know. It was too easy to get into your pants. With a body and face like that, it's surprising to know that you're a . Well, until you begged me to take it. Maybe that's why Namjoon doesn't love you. He knew you'd be a someday so he moved to another person. Also, being the kind of person that you are, I'm pretty sure you'd be selling your body on the streets to erts once Namjoon dumps you for Jimin-"

*SLAP!*

I slapped him and breathe hard. "What is your problem?!! I only came to fix our mistake as best as I can. And why are you so mean all of a sudden? You're acting like a jerk! What happened to the V who was funny, kind, comforting, and happy? What happened to the V who would always buy me gifts to cheer me up? What happened to my friend?" I asked painfully. It's not even that long since I've seen him and now he has transformed into this.

"It's because of you. You're the reason why I'm like this," he says bitterly and exits the gazebo. Right when he steps outside of the gazebo, he says one last thing.

"V never existed. He was only a fraud to help me. Soon after I'm done with my plans, he'll disappear forever," he utters before heading back to the venue. I slid down and pulled my knees to my chest, hugging myself. I hate to be crying again but I couldn't help it. I didn't expect this at all. I thought that V would show his boxy smile, hug me, then we'd be friends again, simple as that.

Plus, what does he mean by "V never existed?" What are his plans? I don't want V to disappear...

_____________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

V walks as fast as he can to the venue before Seokjin can see his face. He's pained once again. He had to say those words to Seokjin so that they won't ever have to meet again. He doesn't want to get attach to Seokjin. It's already too late to be friends again anyway. The more he spends time with Seokjin, the more he's starting to feel nervous about his plans for dealing with Namjoon's family. And the plan was very simple. It's like using dominoes. After he sets everything up, he's ready to go and Namjoon already screwed up too, which made things much more easier for V. His accident with Seokjin could also be useful. All V got to do now was make one more move and watch the rest unfold for him. But of course, the plan still has to stay hidden.

_____________________________________________________________

(1 more week until the party)

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"Okay guys. This will go there. The next group will take those and move them there," I ordered and the workers got to work immediately. Just one more week. Everything is almost done too. I sighed in content as I look around the beautiful place.

"Ow!" Jimin cries out and I rush to him at the speed of light. He rubs his arm gently. "Jimin! What happened? For the third time already, stop working! I told you that I don't want you to hurt yourself while working!" I reached out for his arm.

"Namjoon, stop. Look, it's just a small scratch that didn't even leave a permanent mark," he says and shows me his arm. I sigh in relief.

______________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

I didn't think that setting up this place would be so fun! It was so fun that I forgot why we were decorating the place in the first place. Then when I do remember, my heart sinks.

Oh yeah, Namjoon is going to introduce me to everyone.

Should I tell Jungkook now?

 


Nah, I still have one more week which is still a lot of time. Plus, he's busy and motivated for his party too and I don't want to bother him.

But I made my mind. I'm going to tell him. He's going to help me, I know he will. He won't let Namjoon take me. We'll figure something out together. I'm sure of it.

_____________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

I stared at the stick in horror.

Nonononononononononono!!! This can't be true! This stupid stick must be broken!

I throw it away and got a new one.

But it's so rare! Why do I have to be the one with it! I'm sure Eomma and Appa don't even know about this too! If they did, they would've told me long ago!

~~

I panic. It showed the same result!

The second test didn't change from the first one. They both said the same thing, +.

 

 

 

I'm pregnant.


_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: No Comment.