Turn Up! Let's Go Party! Or Not...

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

(3 days until the party)

I find myself sneaking for V again today. V needs to know about the baby. He's the other father for sure. Since I couldn't find him at the venue or restaurant, I waited for V at his apartment. While waiting, I remember what happened a few days ago.

*Flashback*

I'm pregnant. 

PREGNANT?!?!

No! Male pregnancy is so rare though! I threw the second test in the garbage. I don't want this stupid baby! I'll be doomed if this baby is born! But I refuse to have an abortion. How would I get rid of this child? Adoption?

I soon decided that I'll try to talk to V again since he's also the baby's father. He might want to keep the child. If he keeps the baby, I won't need to take care of it then. I know I sound horrible, but I don't like this baby! He or she might ruin my whole life!

Oh my goodness! What about Namjoon?! And his parents?! What will they think? Will they kick me out? Will Eomma and Appa still accept me if I go back to them? I'm scared...I only had once and I'm now pregnant! It was only ONE mistake that wasn't suppose to happen. I don't deserve this! I'm going to see V.

*End of Flashback*

"Leave," a voice brings me back to the present. V looks angry as he points at the exit for me to leave. Remembering that there is life inside me, I walked towards him. "V, I really need to tell you something, PLEASE," I plead and he crosses his arms. I reach for his hand but he moves it away. "Please, V. Let me inside so we can talk. This isn't just about me and you now. There's another... person involved," I said. He keeps glaring at me so I begged him.

Just when I'm almost at the point of giving up, he slumps in defeat and opens the door to his apartment, letting me in.

_________________________________________________________________

(A Few Hours Later)

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"Father!" I called out as a saw him at the airport. He smiles when he sees me and mother and comes to us. Mother hugs him. "Namjoon, how are you?" he asks as he also gives me a hug. "I'm great! I'm glad your finally back home," I said and he nods. After getting his baggage, we drove home.

Father wanted to sit on the passenger seat because he wanted to talk with V, who was driving. Mother and I sat behind them. I didn't pay attention to their conversation as I looked through my phone. Jimin texted me.

'You can fire Jungkook. I'm not doing this anymore'

I grew furious. He can't just say that now! Especially since I already made up my mind! He's going to be mine no matter what! Trying to keep my cool, I texted back quickly and took deep breaths and looked out the window to distract myself. I can't blow up now that father's back.

I'll talk to Jimin when I can.

_________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

When Jimin told me everything about him and Namjoon, I became mad. I threw almost everything in my room while Jimin tries to stop me.

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW?!" I bellowed. He flinched when I turned to him. "I-I already t-told you. You'll be jobless if I refuse," he stammered quietly.

"Give me your phone," I commanded as I held out my open hand. He was confused but gave me his phone anyway. "What are you doing?" he asks with worry.

"I'm telling Namjoon that he can fire me so you won't be playing along with him anymore," I said while I texted:

'You can fire Jungkook. I'm not doing this anymore'

 Since Namjoon wouldn't care if I sent the message, I texted him with Jimin's phone so that he'd think Jimin said that when it was really me.

"Jungkook, stop!" Jimin cries out as I presses the send button. I felt hot anger. Jimin snatches his phone back. When he saw that I already sent the message, he cries hopelessly. 

 I calmed down a little after a while so Jimin wouldn't be so scared. "Jimin, I don't care if I get fired. I don't care if I'm jobless. I don't care if I can't follow my dream job. Everything I love is important to me, but one thing is more than important. I love you. You're more than important. I can still live without my singing dream but I can't live without you. If you're gone, I don't know what will happen to me," I expressed.

Jimin had his eyes widely opened. I see tears streaming from his eyes and I feel tears in my eyes too. I embraced him and cried along with him.

"Jungkook, what am I going to do?" he whispers. I kissed his forehead gently. "Don't worry. We'll find a way. Just don't leave me," I mumbled back. We'll talk to Namjoon.

Jimin's phone received another text. I take it again to read it.

'WE NEED TO TALK. TOMORROW. SAME CAFÉ.'

"What café?" I ask. Jimin reads the text. "It's the café we went to before," he explains. I get an idea. "Jimin, I want you to meet him tomorrow," I said and he shakes his head quickly. "Are you insane?! I don't want to see him," he half yelled.

I tell him that I'd be there as well. I'd be hiding, but I'd be listening to them. It took a while for Jimin to agree. He's a brave person. I'm sure he'll be able to face Namjoon again.

________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Mr. Kim examines V's face as he talks with him. He thinks that V is a brilliant boy and hard worker. But one thing that stood out about V was how he looked. When V started working for them about more than a year ago, Mr. Kim was shocked because he looked very familar to a person. Not identical, but similiar. When he asked for the name of his parents, he replied, saying that he has no parents. So V's an orphan?

"V, you don't seem too happy today. Did something happen?" said Mr. Kim. V smiled and shakes his head. "Oh, it's nothing. I just received some unexpected information earlier from someone important," he says stiffly. V remembers what happened earlier.

*Flashback*

After Seokjin comes into his apartment to talk about something again, V wasn't prepared for the shocking news. He thought that maybe Seokjin just came to try to mend their friendship again. But when Seokjin starts to squirm uncomfortably, he knew that something else was on his mind.

Eventually, when Seokjin couldn't keep it in anymore, he bursts out, "I'm pregnant!!!"

V was really dense at first. "Congratulations?" he questions after a moment. Seokjin stared at him with puffy eyes. "V! It's YOUR child!" he yelled out. Seokjin was having a mental breakdown. V didn't buy it at all.

"Seokjin, stop it. You're not pregnant," he says firmly. Seokjin grew more mad. His neat hair was now sticking out in different directions as he tries to prove his point. "No! You don't understand! I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!!!" he shouts in agony.

"Seokjin, listen. I need more evidence besides having you shout out things," V says as calm as possible. Seokjin snatches his hand and presses it to his belly. "See? Can you feel it? There's a baby inside! Your baby!" he starts to run out of breath from shouting as he kept V's hand on his stomach. V couldn't believe what Seokjin was doing.

"Seokjin! You're belly isn't even big! There's no change. It still looks the same," he said slightly annoyed. When Seokjin was going to protest, V held him down. "Hey, stop. I refuse to talk to you if you're like this. Calm down first, then we'll continue," he states before his phone rings.

Namjoon was calling. "Yes, Namjoon?" he asks after picking up. Apparently, Mr. Kim is coming back. When the phone call ended, V turned to a nervous Seokjin.

"Get up. You're coming with me," he says but Seokjin refuses. "Where?" he asks. "Mr. Kim is back. I'm taking you with me to pick him up with Mrs. Kim and Namjoon since you're basically their son-in-law," V said impatiently. Seokjin just had to be childish again. "I'm not going. You're not my mother. You're the other parent of my child!" 

There he goes again, talking nonsense. V groans as Seokjin began to shout again. "You know what? You can just....stay here until I get back," he says and leave an angry Seokjin in the apartment.

*End of Flashback*

"Speaking of someone important, where is Seokjin?" Mr. Kim asks curiously. V chews his lips. "He's currently at a friend's house. I tried to persuade him to come, but he....isn't feeling too well," he replies hesitantly. Mr. Kim nods. "Ah. I see. V, do you have someone that you're interested in?" Mr. Kim changes the topic. I glance at the mirror. Mrs. Kim was still chattering with someone on her phone and Namjoon was staring out the window aimlessly.

"I....currently have no one in my mind right now," he lies. Of course their was Seokjin but he can't just say, 'Oh, I fell in love with your son's soon to be husband but it's okay because he doesn't love me back and he claims that he is pregnant with my child but that is also okay because I'm sure it's nothing and the baby isn't real.'

What the heck.

"You don't like anyone yet? That's okay. You'll find the right person soon and start a family," Mr. Kim says and V grips the steering wheel harder. After hearing "start a family," V felt anger blooming inside him. "Mr. Kim, if a man starts a family then leaves it incompleted, what would you say about that?" V asks normally but he actually has his teeth clenched.

Mr. Kim doesn't notice this but he answers, "He's a bad person. Why would he start a family if he is going to leave it?" V had to restrain himself from shouting out, 'That's means that YOU are a bad person!' But since he couldn't say anything, he pretends to agree with Mr. Kim.

V hates him.

_____________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

When is V going to come back? Since he wanted evidence, I had to go buy another pregnancy test. And just like the previous tests, it came out positive. As I held the stick in my hand, I imagine the reactions from other people. Again, I'm afraid of what they might think of me.

"Seokjin?" V opens the door and walks in. I perked up at the sound of his voice. When I see him, I pounced on him, making us both fall to the ground.

"V! You wanted evidence! Here!" I shoved the test in his face. He takes the test and looks at it, his eyes widening. I stay on top of him to make sure that he believes me. "A-are you sure the child is mine?" he asks nervously as he hands the test back. I nod furiously because he was the only person I had with. I didn't even let Namjoon do anything these past few years.

V groans as he rubs his temple. "This....this is giving me a headache. Just...stop for a while," he mumbles. I get up from him to let him stand up too. "Seokjin, I'm really sorry. But I have a lot of things going on right now. I can't have a baby in the picture," he says and I tilt my head. He can't have the baby? "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Get rid of the baby."

WHAT?! "Are you telling me to get an abortion?" I questioned angrily. He bites his lip. "Is there any other way to get rid of a baby?" he asks rhetorically. I throw the pregnancy test at his face.

"I don't want to abort this child! I don't want it, you don't want it, what am I suppose to do?" I spit out. V as the other parent was suppose to help me. But all he did was dig out his wallet and take a few bills out.

"Here. I'm paying you to leave my apartment," he says and gives me the money. I stare at him in disgust. I take the money and tear it to shreds. "I DON'T NEED MONEY! I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS CHILD!" I screamed.

V and I got into a heated argument. When things get worse, V kicks me out.

______________________________________________________________

(2 days until the party)

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Jimin sits across from me in the café. "Took you long enough," I spat. Jimin frowns. "Why am I here? I already said that I'm done with this," he says and looks away. I recall the text. He won't care if I fire Jungkook anymore. "You can't do that. The party is tomorrow and everyone is going to know that you're mine," I said tightly. He looks at me straight in the eye and argues, "I was NEVER yours."

I lost it and gripped his wrist, pulling him towards the exit. The few people in the café stared at us after Jimin let out a yelp. I didn't care about them.

"Jungkook!"

Jimin cries out for Jungkook to help him. I laugh, "What are doing? Jungkook isn't here. He can't help you." Jimin grows silent and stares behind me. When I turn around, I was met with a strong punch which knocked me down to the clean floor of the café.

I looked up and was surprised to see Jungkook holding Jimin with possessiveness. His nice and childish face that I'd always see at work was now replaced with dominance and anger. I get back on my feet again as a few customers leave the café to avoid getting involved with us. I smirked at the couple standing before me.

"Ah, so Jungkook knows. That's why you were so confident. You think that he'll help you out of this?" I asked. Jungkook steps forward and answers instead. "Of course I will help him. I'll protect him. He loves me, not you," he indicates. He proves their love by kissing Jimin right in front of me. I boiled with anger and jealousy.

But right before I explode, I quickly think of something. Jungkook breaks the kiss and smirks at me. "Leave Jimin alone," he stated and I decided to stay away for now.

"Fine. You win. If Jimin is going to betray me like this, I'll leave him alone," I said before stomping out to my car. I slam the door closed after I got in, nearly breaking the damn thing.

I'll get Jimin. I will find a way.

______________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

When Namjoon declares that he'll leave Jimin alone, I sighed in relief. Jimin feels better too. I kiss him deeply once more and the remaining customers cheered after witnessing the whole scene happen before their eyes. Jimin smiles against my lips and wraps his arms around me.

Everything is going to be okay now. At least I think so. It did seem kind of odd how easy it was though. Namjoon barely out up a fight. Something is very off...

(That Night)

Jimin is sleeping over again while appa and dad were out on a long and late date. We were in my room getting the bed ready when the lights turn off. A blackout? "Jungkook, where are you?" Jimin panics in the dark room. My hands roamed on my drawer until I find my flashlight. I switch it on and Jimin makes his way to me. "Is it a blackout?" he asks again. I tried turning the light back on but it didn't work. I looked out the window and saw that the neighbors still had their electricity. "It doesn't seem like a blackout. Stay here. I'll go check if anything is wrong," I said and left the room.

I walked down the stairs and only reached the living room when I hear Jimin's muffled scream. I immediately ran back upstairs to my room. "Jimin!" I shout when I enter my room. He was bound up with duct tape sealing his mouth shut. I ran to him and start to untie him. Jimin muffled again, this time louder as if he's trying to tell me something. When I was going to say something, something hits the back of my head hard.

____________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

Namjoon is out late again. I start to wonder if he's actually working or if he's just doing something else like being with Jimin again...

As I lay in bed alone, my mind starts to wander off aimlessly. Father-in-law is back and I felt bad for lying that I was at a friend's house when I was actually begging someone *cough cough* V *cough* to take care of my unborn child that wasn't Namjoon's.

Thinking about V only made me feel worse. He doesn't care about me anymore. Does he still love me? Or did he lose all of his feelings for me already? I...I don't know how I feel about him anymore.

I whimpered in the dark and empty room from loneliness. But then I remember someone.

I place my hand over my stomach. V was right. My belly didn't grow big yet. But I know that there is life in there. I realize that I won't be alone from now on because I have the baby with me. My baby will stay with me and won't betray me. What should I name him or her? Jin? Hope? Suga? Chim? I come up with random names. If V was here, he would have been laughing at the silly names I suggested.

I should probably sleep. The party is tomorrow.

(Meanwhile...)
_________________________________________________________________

 Jungkook's P.O.V.

I groaned in pain after something hits my head. "What the hell?!" I cursed more then turned around. I'm surprised to see a stranger holding a bat in his hand. When he finds out that he didn't knock me out yet, he tries to attack me again. I react quickly and kicked the bat out of his hand. The bat fell to the ground and I picked it up to defend myself and Jimin.

I beat the stranger until two other men came along. We fought. Since I was outnumbered, I ended up also getting tied up. I was thrown onto the bed with Jimin. I got as close as I could to Jimin and kissed his cheek to tell him that we'd be fine. He still had tape on his mouth. They didn't tape my mouth though.

The lights came back on and I glared at the 3 men. I don't know any of them but I shoot them a look of hatred anyway. Then, another person enters.

"Namjoon," I growled loudly. Namjoon stays expressionless. He pays each men before they leave quietly out the window. When they leave, Namjoon closes the window and curtains. He turns to look at me and Jimin.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. I thought he said that he'd leave Jimin alone. "I love Jimin. I'll take him from you no matter what happens," he answers and walks to Jimin. "Stay away from him!" I yelled. Namjoon ignores me and stops next to Jimin. He leans down to his ear and whispers, "You better come to that party with me tomorrow. You're going to be my husband." I leaned over Jimin and pushed Namjoon away with my tied hands.

Namjoon grows more mad and ties my tied hands to the headboard to reduce my movements. He goes back to Jimin. "So are you going to come?" he asks and removes the tape. "Never," Jimin states. Namjoon walks to my closet, not satisfied with the answer. He digs through my clothes and takes out one of my belts.

Jimin and I watched as Namjoon walks back with the belt. Without any warnings, he lashed me on my left cheek. I yelled out in pain. I can feel a little bit of blood seeping out. Jimin gasps, "No! Stop it!"

"Not until you agree to stay with me forever," he says quickly before lashing me across my chest. I kept my lips sealed to keep quiet and rolled over onto my stomach which was a bad move. Namjoon lashes me over and over on my back. I buried my face into the pillow and endured the pain. Jimin cries helplessly. "J-Jimin, don't agree to a-anything," I stammered out heavily before getting cut off by another hit.

Jimin comes closer to me and I buried my face into his neck instead of the pillow. For the first time in a long time, I felt scared. I cried into Jimin's neck like a scared little boy. I did feel like a scared little boy right now too. When I was going to pass out from exhaustion, Jimin notices and yells louder.

"Please stop! You'll kill him if you continue! No! Stop! Stop!" he begs. I couldn't muster any words at the moment. I'm only gasping for air now.

"I'LL AGREE! I'LL GO WITH YOU WILLINGLY! I'LL STAY WITH YOU!" he shouts. I didn't die yet but I wished I did. Those words hurt more than all those lashes combined. "No..." I croaked out before everything turns black.

________________________________________________________________

(The Day of the Party)

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I felt extremely guilty about hurting Jungkook. I haven't been able to control my temper lately and injured him pretty bad. But I have Jimin. He'll stay with me. He already said so. Since Jungkook was injured in an "accident" I had to find someone else to host the party. The person wasn't as good as Jungkook but he'll do.

The party starts in a few hours so we had a bit of time to double check things. Everything seems good to go though. Seokjin, Jimin, and everyone else were getting themselves ready.

Just before I leave, I was stopped by a person. "What are you doing here?" I ask, shocked. Jungkook was standing in front of me, standing stiff as a board. "I still want to host the party," he says. I looked at his body. "What about your injuries?" I question as I continue to scan his back. He says that he'd be fine and he won't say anything to Jimin. If he does, he'd let me hit him more. So I allowed him to host the party again. He said he's fine so I'm sure he'd be okay. Plus, we are on a good term with each other. Okay maybe not a very good term but we've agreed on the same thing already.

________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V 

(The Party Begins)

People who were invited were arriving slowly and soft music played in the background. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Seokjin, and Namjoon stood by the entrance to greet people. Jungkook is getting ready too. He felt nervous and his back was still sore but he'll manage. Luckily, he and Jimin didn't cross each other yet. It'd be really odd.

As people fill the huge room, Seokjin needs a bathroom break. He enters the empty restroom and felt nauseous because of the baby. He tried not to vomit so he ends up gagging instead. V just happened to enter while he was gagging. Seokjin was shocked and covers his mouth to stop the gagging. They stood awkwardly in the bathroom.

"Stop faking it. You're not pregnant. You're not actually feeling nauseous. Please tell me you're just pretending to be pregnant," he mumbles. He wants to believe that Seokjin isn't pregnant because it'll effect them a lot in a difficult way.

"I am not faking it. I really am feeling sick," Seokjin says and actually vomits this time. V immediately says, "I'm not keeping that child." Seokjin laughs quietly because V was being ridiculous. "It's okay. I've already decided to keep the child. You're not needed anymore. My baby doesn't need a coward like you in his or her life," he retorts.

V kicks the trash can and grabs Seokjin. "Listen, I don't need any more problems in my life right now. I don't care what your choices are. You and your unborn brat can go homeless for all I care," he says harshly. Seokjin strikes V across the face. "How can you call our baby a brat?! What kind of person are you?!" he yells through his tears. V doesn't answer to that and turns to leave.

"Is that all you're going to say," Seokjin asks. V stops and glares at him.

"Good luck popping that baby out of your ," he spits out and storms out.

Seokjin was hurt badly. He felt pathetic as he cleans himself up. Oh well, he'll just try to enjoy the party.

Little did Seokjin know, someone had heard everything.

Namjoon stays hidden as he sees Seokjin leave the restroom. He now knows how to get rid of Seokjin...

(During the Party)

People were enjoying the party and Jungkook did very well with the hosting. He kept the guests entertained and happy. About halfway through the party, the main part begins.

"Everybody, may I please have your attention? Thank you. I hope you are all enjoying this marvelous party that has put planned out well. Now we have someone to give a little speech. Kim Namjoon, please come up," Jungkook smiles brightly as the audience applauded. Namjoon steps on the platform.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming. As you may know, this party is for my father, who had been working hard non-stop for months. He finally had time to come back home so I wanted this party to take place," Namjoon says. "But I also want to announce something else too. Will Seokjin come up here with me please?" he asks. Seokjin puts on a smile like nothing had happened in the bathroom and walks up next to Namjoon.

"He's so beautiful."

"Gorgeous"

"Pretty.....he has very broad shoulders...."

"Handsome"

The guests compliment Seokjin and he blushes, feeling bashful. "You all know who Kim Seokjin is. He was chosen by my parents to marry me. But I also have another person that I want to introduce," Namjoon continues. Seokjin looks confused. What other person? "Park Jimin, please come up too."

Seokjin jumped a little at the name. Jimin? Jungkook was still on the stage too and he looks away. Jimin comes up too.

"Ohh...another beautiful person."

"He's so cute."

The guests also threw compliments at Jimin. Seokjin looks around for an explanation to this. 

"This is Park Jimin. He is a great person. Because of him, I finally know what love is," Namjoon introduces Jimin and the room went quiet.

"I love Jimin. I want to marry him, not Seokjin. Please understand me. Mother, father," he declares and Seokjin was shot in the heart. He couldn't handle this anymore and turns to leave the platform. Namjoon wasn't finish yet so he grabs Seokjin's wrist before continuing.

"This person here, Seokjin, did something very unpredictable. Seokjin is known to be kind, gentle, and caring. He knows how to be mature most of the time," he says and Seokjin couldn't leave because of the hand wrapped around his wrist.

"He is pregnant," Namjoon speaks loud and clearly. Everyone gasps. "But....I am not the other father. Seokjin had an affair with someone and got pregnant by that person. I won't name the person that Seokjin was with. I felt betrayed by Seokjin. That's why I lost my love for Seokjin and moved to Jimin. I know that Jimin will never betray me like that," he lies and everyone starts to mumble and whisper to each other. Namjoon told the truth but he lied too.

Seokjin was crying and was desperately trying to get Namjoon to let him go. He felt humiliated. When Seokjin accidentally looks at the crowd, he spots V smirking in the back. Did V want this to happen? Namjoon finally let Seokjin go. He runs off and Mrs. Kim follows him.

"Jimin, will you stay with me?" Namjoon asks. The room goes silent again. Jimin looked lifeless as he murmur, "Yes, I will stay with you." He sounded like a robot, no emotions were heard. Jungkook broke the silence by applauding.

"Everyone please applaud for this new lovely couple," he keeps his forced smile on. The audience were hesitant at first, but they eventually start to clap too. It was very awkward though.

Jungkook looks at Jimin at they had eye contact for a second until Namjoon walks him off the platform. "Namjoon also prepared a beautiful song. This song had been composed by Namjoon and is dedicated to his father. As your host, I will sing this song," he announces. The audience managed to recover from the previous speech quickly and a few minutes later, the song begins.

Jungkook began to sing with plenty of emotions. The guests were mesmerized by his voice and soon had all ears on him.

Jungkook regret coming. He came in the first place to see if Jimin was really going to agree to Namjoon. When he agreed just a while ago, Jungkook choked back a sob. While singing, he remembers something. Jimin and he promised to never leave each other. Look at what happened. Jimin had left Jungkook and is now going to love another man.

Jungkook had tears running down his face without knowing. The audience thought that he was really into the song but the true reason was because he lost the love of his life.

He managed to deal with the injuries on his back for a long time but because he had been pained by love, the injuries happened to get worse too. His wounds start too bleed again when the song ended. He tried to walk off the stage but toppled over and fell off instead. Many people screamed.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Aghhh! I planned the story out but I didn't expect some things to happen. LOL, I thought that this would be all fluffy and stuff but I guess I want to change it.