CRASH (It's not Jimin this Time)

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

When I got home, I went straight to bed. I felt so nervous about how I'm going to apologize to Jimin. And probably Namjoon too. I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep. I tried counting sheep, but ended up counting all of the faces I could remember of Jimin. From happy, fond, anger, sad, surprised, and loved…........I turned over once again and groaned into my pillow. The pillow still smells like Jimin when he had slept over.

 

Next, I thought of all the possible outcomes after I apologize. I wanted to be prepared. My thoughts were going well until a worse case scenario played in my head. I only felt more nervous afterwards and kicked my stuffed bunny off the bed. After relaxing for a bit, I stood up and brought the cute bunny back to bed with me. Jimin gave me this bunny. I hugged it tightly and it made me feel more comfortable and cozy. I drifted off to slumber land in a matter of seconds.

 

*Tap*

 

I heard a little sound in the morning but ignored it. I'm still tired from staying up so late. I pressed my face into the stuffed bunny that I was still sleeping with, slightly snoring.

 

*Tap..........Tap.................TAP!*

 

Feeling irritated, I forced myself to sit up on my bed. I ruffled my bed hair and rubbed my eyes. Where the hell is that annoying noise coming from?

 

*Tap!*

 

I turned to the window and growled. Someone's throwing pebbles at my window. I stomped to the window and opened it completely, not aware of who the person is. I began to shout, "HEY-" a pebble hits my head. That only fired up the anger in me and I fumed, almost cracking the window. I was not really a morning person and I'm already not in a good mood due to what had happened yesterday.

 

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" A worried voice makes me look down from my window on the second floor of my house. Jimin was outside in his white pajamas looking back up at me. I slammed the window shut and panicked. What do I do what do I do what do I do! I wasn't expecting this at all! Why is Jimin throwing pebbles at my bedroom window? This isn't some movie or something.

 

*Tap*

 

Dammit! He's not going to stop, is he? I open the window again, only to be hit by a pebble again. "Jungkook! Tell me when you're gonna open the window so I won't hit you on accident!" Jimin yells apologetically. "Doesn't it make more sense for you to stop throwing pebbles when you can clearly see the window opening?" I asked rhetorically. Jimin leaves the pebbles alone on the soft earth and stares at me, clearly not understanding what I meant. I held my breath, not knowing what to say next. I'm afraid I might say something stupid which will cause me to jump out the window in embarrassment.

 

Thankfully, Jimin speaks first. "Jungkook, don't be mad. I don't like to see you so upset. It's really true that I don't have a romantic relationship with Namjoon. You should obviously know that. You know that I only love you. I promised you that I won't leave you, remember? Please, Kookie, come out here for a bit so I can explain more," he says a little bit desperately. I hesitate. Jimin keeps his beautiful eyes focused on me, luring me to him. I found my body moving on its own to where Jimin was. When I reached him, he comes closer to my face.

 

"Jungkook?" He whispers to me. My eyes looked up to met his and they were so deep and reflective that I could see myself in them. I could also see his nervousness, gentleness, and hope. When I made no sound, he reaches his hands out to touch both sides of my face. He traces his fingers along my jawline, my nose, and my eyelids. I didn't understand what he was trying to do. I only stood still like a statue.

 

He suddenly pulls me down into an embrace and my eyes widened. Since I was a little surprised, I awkwardly wrap my arms around him too. We stayed in that position until I felt something wet on my shoulder. I pulled away to look at Jimin's face. He was crying with a small smile. "I missed you," he says and I wiped his tears away.

 

I know that he does not feel anything towards Namjoon other than friendship already. V hyung already reminded me about that yesterday. But what about the snow globe? As if he was reading my mind, he explains, "Ah, about the snow globe............I uh, I- hold on. Let me start from the beginning." I nodded at him as a sign for him to continue.

 

He starts with how he crashed into his desk and broke many things (like the snow globe) and ends after talking about how he felt when I returned and had misunderstood. I listened this time and let him talk for as long as he needs to because I didn't let him talk before. When he finishes, he pants from all the talking. I still kept quiet.

 

"Jungkook, don't just stand there, say something," he says, still catching his breath. I admired him again. His silver hair shines brighter than the stars at night, his skin as smooth as a baby's, and his lips. His lips. I missed those lips so much. I missed having those soft lips pressed against mine.

 

My head was flooded with thoughts about Jimin's lips and soon, I tilted his head up to me. I kept eye contact with him, afraid that if I look away now, he'll disappear forever. I feel Jimin's small and warm breath on my lips. So close. I felt content and pressed my lips against his. Jimin sighs into the kiss, tension leaving his body. My knees went weak.

 

It was hard to stop, but I removed my lips from his to say something. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry for being so dense. I should've known better," I said as I pecked his lips. "It's okay. I'm also sorry," he forgives me and I kiss his forehead.

 

"Oh, wait here," he leaves my arms and walks behind the tree in my backyard. He hurries back with something in his hands. The snow globe. "I fixed it. Well, I didn't. I asked for help. I promise I won't break it ever again. I'll keep it locked up in a glass box if I have to," Jimin says confidently. "But you'll break the glass box," I joked. He pout and I laugh softly at him. Just as I leaned in for another kiss, someone interrupts.

 

"Jungkook! You get back in here right now! Why did you leave the door open? Now there's flies in the house and- oh, hello Jimin," appa stops shouting as soon as he sees Jimin. We went back inside and spent more time together with dad and appa.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I sighed sadly and walked back to my car. I just witnessed what Jimin and Jungkook had done. I saw everything. I heard everything. It's great that Jimin and Jungkook made up quickly before things got worse, but I felt so empty. Was it because I like Jimin? But that's not possible though. How do I like Jimin when I'm engaged with Seokjin?

 

I went to my workplace at the restaurant to complete some unfinished work and check up on how things are going. As I was working in my office, Seokjin enters. "Namjoon, someone is here to visit you," he states and I tell him to let the person enter.

 

Jackson enters and Seokjin leaves to work. "Hey, it's nice to see you again," he says while smirking.

 

Jackson used to work here as a singer- I mean a rapper but decided to stop so he can move on with his singing career. When he still worked here, he and I were never friends. We were only acquaintances due to not spending a lot of time with each other and we'll disagree a lot. He'll mock me and I'll piss him off as revenge. But we knew our limits and made sure to never go to far.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask then continue with my paperwork. "I heard that you found someone to replace me. Some Jungkook guy," he says and sits on my desk. "That doesn't explain why you're here," I pushed him off my desk. He stands up and brushes his pants. "You see, things didn't really work out after I quit this job. I thought that I would have a better chance to become a celebrity, an amazing rapper if I leave and go train at that other company. But like I said, things didn't quite work out, so I'm here now," he explained. "So you want to work here again?" I stop writing and looked at him for an answer. "Yes," he gives a solid answer.

 

"Well, I'm sorry but Jungkook is getting kind of popular and customers like him. More people come to the restaurant to see him, not for the food. It's like this place is not even a restaurant anymore. And there is also no more space for new workers," I informed him. He huffs, "But Namjoon, I NEED this job."

 

We bicker back and forth until he threatens me, "Give me back my job or I will hurt Jimin." I froze and he smirks, knowing that Jimin is important to me. "What do you mean? You know Jimin?" I didn't understand. "Of course I know him. Well, he doesn't know me. I know him because I know that you.................love him," he says straight out.

 

I was taken aback. "What do you mean? Jimin and I are just friends. I'm engaged to Seokjin, everyone knows that! What made you even think that I love Jimin?" I ask furiously.

 

He locks his eyes on me. "I know what you have been doing lately. I know that you might not let me work here again, so I followed younfor a bit. You've been spending time with Jimin more than you have with Seokjin. You went out with Jimin every single day for almost 2 weeks straight when his boyfriend, Jungkook, was gone. You've only been on one date with Seokjin this whole entire month. He's your fiancé yet you leave him worried and alone without telling him anything. Don't lie. You like Jimin. You KNOW that you have feelings for him. You love him," he concluded.

 

"Give me back my job or I'll hurt Jimin," he repeats, this time with the words enunciated. I slam my hand on the desk. "Leave," I said, seething. I had to keep calm or I'll destroy everything. Seokjin had spent 2 years to teach me how to be patient.

 

He probably decided that he has done enough and finally leaves, slamming the door behind him. I grabbed some bubble wrap and start to pop the bubbles one by one. Seokjin said that bubble wrap helps him with stress, and it could help me too. As I was popping bubbles (more like crushing the poor innocent bubbles in my fist) I thought about what Jackson had said.

 

Do I love Jimin? Does my stomach feel weird around Jimin because I've developed feelings for him? The feeling I had when I saw Jimin kissing Jungkook, was it jealousy? How come I don't feel the same way when I'm with Seokjin?

 

*POP. POP. POP.*

 

I stopped popping the bubbles. Was it because I don't love Seokjin? But I'm going t marry him soon. I love him........…..right? All this thinking made me feel sick and dizzy. I felt like I was left alone and confused in an empty room with mirrors around me, trying to tell me what I feel. I looked at the clock on the wall. It's 9:30 p.m. I should leave early today. When my stuff were all packed, I turn off the lights in my office and shut the door, locking it. I exit the building and enter my car. V offered to drive me but I tell him to stay and make sure that Seokjin gets home safely. He huffs in annoyance but listens to me.

 

I didn't feel like going home. Maybe I can go get a few drinks. As I was driving to the nearest bar, I was still lost in thoughts. Do I tell Jimin how I feel? I think I AM in love with him after all. When did I like him? Was it when I first saw him outside of my car window at the red light? Love at first sight?

 

Questions came one after another and I wasn't focusing on the road completely. How will Seokjin react? What about mother and father? Will I-

 

*BEEP BEEP!!!!!*

 

CRAP! I was pulled out of my thoughts. Whoa. I almost died. Better pay more attention. OH SHI-

 

*CRASH!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Don't hate me for what might be coming in the future of this story. I'm sorry! It's for the plot!