Love is in the Air

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Quick Author's Note: I uhh....don't know what to rate this chapter. I mean, there is love making in here but NO ! I think...I dunno. I don't know what rated M is exactly. Can someone tell me what should be considered as rated M? Should this chapter be rated M? Probably not? I feel kinda dumb lol...

 

____________________________________________

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

I looked at the clock on the wall. 5 more minutes............ I felt so frustrated. "I don't wanna go," I mumbled to myself. Namjoon wants me to meet him at his house. Why did I agree to this? Jungkook doesn't even know about this. How will he react if he discovers this?

 

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I take it out. 'Can I come see you?' Jungkook had texted me. I text back quickly, 'Can't. I'm not home.' I noticed that it was time to leave so I stood up and walk to the door.

 

"Jungkook!" I gasped. When I opened the door, Jungkook was standing there. "I thought you weren't home," he says suspiciously. "I was just leaving. I have some business to attend to," I rushed and tried to push past him. He doesn't make way for me. "What business? Can I come with you?"

 

I panicked. Why is he making this so difficult? I don't need him to know about this. "No! You can't come. I-it's personal," I tried to leave again. "Wait. If I let you go, will you please spend some time with me tonight? I don't have work today," he said and I saw a flash of sadness in his eyes.

 

"Alright," I replied back before being let go of. I guess I have two dates today then.

 

~~

 

Namjoon puts his arm over my shoulder. I can feel my eye twitch with annoyance. 'Why is he being so touchy?' I speak to myself inside. "Jimin, can you stop being so tense? Don't you like the place here? Aren't the flowers pretty? The air is fresh too," he takes in the clean air.

 

"Yeah," I mumbled back. He stands up and disappears behind a bush. 'I should just leave now,' I thought be then I remembered that I had agreed to this all by myself. Jungkook will be waiting for me after this. Thinking about Jungkook made me feel sick to my stomach. I feel so guilty. But it's going to be okay because nothing else will happened between Namjoon and I, right? Namjoon reappears again with a few pink roses.

 

"Here, please take these," he smiles brightly and hands me the roses. I take the beautiful roses. "Thanks," I mumbled again. The smile on his face fades away.

 

"Jimin, can you please at least try to pretend to be happy?" he drops his arms to his sides. I forced a smile, "What are you talking about? I am happy."

 

~~

 

I finally survived through it. As V dropped me home, I feel my mouth ache from smiling a forced smile too much. I still have the pink roses with me. V kept eyeing them though. Maybe I can give them to Jungkook instead. I want his affection.

 

______________________________________________

 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

I jumped a little when the door opens. Jimin enters and puts his keys back into his pocket. He also have some roses with him. "Kookie, take these," he says first and holds them out. I inspect them. They looked fresh and not store bought. "Where did you get these?" I asked, eyeing the roses. Jimin doesn't answer my question. "Do you not want them?" he says back instead. I shake my head before I take them quickly, thanking him. The roses looked so nice. He smiles and pinches my cheeks and I can feel heat rushing to my face.

 

Soon after Jimin got into more comfortable clothes, he finds me in his room. He comes over and cuddles with me. He suggests watching a movie to make up for last time. But I didn't want to watch any movies right now. I wanted something else. I only want Jimin right now. I only want to feel his touch. I only want him to feel me. I only want to smell him. I want to have him in my arms again. To see him writhing when I push into-

 

I peppered him with kisses. He pulls me closer so that I'm on top of him. My boyfriend looked so beautiful underneath me. Kissing him deeply, I moved my hand down his muscled thigh. It's been a few weeks since we last did it. My lips find their way to his neck. The clear skin looked so inviting. He gasps a little when I leave a small mark. I continued my acts after I received his consent.

 

I felt so special during times like this. I felt special because I know that I'm the only person who knows how Jimin is like in these situations. We know each other's body well. No one is home besides the two of us, so it's a perfect time. Tonight is going to be very enjoyable...

 

~~

 

I stretched and opened one eye sleepily to look at the digital clock on Jimin's new desk. 7:41 a.m. I closed my eye again. It's too early. I want more sleep. What time did I go to sleep yesterday anyway? What was I doing yesterday again?

 

I hear shuffling next to me. Suddenly, I remember last night's events. There were the beautiful sounds that came out of Jimin's mouth, my grunts, and our sweaty bodies. I sat up quickly, now wide and awake after being reminded of what happened. I turn to the body next to me.

 

An angel sleeps comfortably besides me. This isn't our first time but seeing Jimin like this everything after we do it never fails to amaze me. I leaned back down to his hair and watch him rest peacefully. He wakes up when I brushed my thumb against his lips.

 

"Good morning," I whispered and he smiles back. After I attack him with kisses, he tries to get up to take a shower. "Can you carry me to the bathroom? My bottom doesn't feel too well," he opens his arms out for me to pick him up. I chuckled and lifted him up bridal style carefully. We then took a shower together.

 

________________________________________________

 

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

"My roses!" I exclaimed. Some of them were gone! "Seokjin, stop being so loud," V said lazily on a bench in the garden. I search around the bush. "V, some of my pink roses are gone!" I yelled from behind some camellia bushes. Dirt got my hands dirty but I didn't care. V doesn't say anything back.

 

This is mother-in-law's garden but the pink roses belonged to me. Everything else belonged to her. She allowed me to grow my pink roses in here as long as I take care of them. I always count how many there are. About five of them went missing. It took me a while to raise them. "Someone stole my babies!!!" I sobbed out and sat in front of the rose bushes.

 

"I took them," V says right behind me. I jumped on him and held the collar of his shirt. "Why did you take them?" I cried out. He stares at me blankly. "I wanted to take them to my sick friend. I'm sorry for not telling you," he asks for forgiveness. After he tells me about his sick friend, I got off of him.

 

I decided to be considerate and picked out three more roses. V looks at me confusingly when I gave him the roses. "Here. Take these to your friend. It'll make her even more happy," I mumbled and he takes them carefully with one hand. I looked back at my rose bushes.

 

"Seokjin," V's voice brings me back to him. Inches away from my face was a box of chocolate. I snatched the box from V and ripped off the lid. I was planning to tilt the box and gobble up all of the chocolates in one go but a hand stops me.

 

"Seokjin, those are expensive. Why don't you eat them one at a time slowly to enjoy the taste more," V suggests before letting me go. I huffed but listened to him like I'd normally do. Since my hands were dirty from trying to find my roses, I had V feed me.

 

V and I sat on the bench again. He feeds me the chocolates slowly. He was right though. Eating slowly did indeed taste better. I had to resist the urge of reaching over and grabbing a handful of chocolates.

 

The nice breeze blows some leaves onto V's hair. I gigged silently at the cute sight but didn't tell him that there were leaves in his hair.

 

_______________________________________________

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

"More," Seokjin demands. V looks nervously at the empty box. "Uhh.....Seokjin, there's no more," he said quietly. He's worried about what Seokjin might do next. He might order V to go buy more chocolate just like when he was ordered to go buy more strawberry cakes. Instead, he does something else.

 

"Okay, then. Give me your fingers," Seokjin says and grabs V's chocolate covered hand. He holds the index finger with his hand. V's eyes widened when Seokjin brings his finger to his mouth. "What are you doing?!" V shouts and pulls his finger away from Seokjin.

 

"You had chocolate on your fingers. I wanted more chocolate so I intended on eating the chocolate off your fingers," Seokjin says naturally. V pushes away the thought of having his fingers in Seokjin's........never mind. When Seokjin reaches for his hand again, V stands up and walks away to wash his sticky hand.

 

~~

 

As V drove back to his apartment, he looks at the roses that Seokjin had given him. Yes, he lied about taking the roses. Yes, he lied about his sick friend. Yes, he didn't tell Seokjin that he saw Jimin earlier today with his missing roses. He has a reason for not telling Seokjin the truth.

 

When he gets home, he places the roses in a vase with water. He then sits down and looks at the flowers that will always remind him of Seokjin. Beautiful.......Soft.............Pink. The roses were pink and Seokjin has pink hair. V brushes his finger on a petal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's in love.

 

He's been in love with Seokjin for quite a while now.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: I knew somebody was going to ask for V's P.O.V. I will not give him a P.O.V. because of a reason that I shall not reveal yet. He will have one soon though so don't worry. Again, please explain to me this rated M thing. To be honest, I felt so weird writing that Jikook moment even though it's not even that much because I'm not use to it haha….