Finding Hansung

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Namjoon has been arrested because of me. Of course I'm glad. I never liked him anyway but since mother called from the police station for me to come, I had no choice. How the police know about my assault hasn't been told to me yet, which made me wonder who even called the police about this.

When Big Bang's Haru Haru starts to play on the radio, I shut it off. No need for music now. So I drove in silence with my eyes focused on the road. I still don't understand why I have to get up late at night to meet up with mom at the police station because Namjoon was arrested. Everything was dark and there's no one out. Only a few cars past by but other than that there's nothing else.

In the silence, I can't help but think about what I am going to do once I get to the police station. Will they question me? Am I in trouble too? For what? Am I only needed to visit Namjoon? But I don't want to see him. He's been strangely happy and it's even stranger to know that's he's been arrested. 

Oh look, I'm going by Seokjin's apartment building. Wait a minute. What's that?

I slowed down when I saw some movements in the parking lot. I squint and a limp body was being carried by a suspicious man. Another man was carrying a small bundle in his arms. I was going to continue driving but then something caught my attention. Broad shoulders.

Seokjin?

No, probably not. Seokjin wouldn't be out this late now since he's been busy and tired according to Taehyung. But I was still not sure.

Curious, I stopped the car from a safe distance and got out. I still have to confirm that the person is Seokjin. As I walked closer, the men were opening up their car, preparing to put the person inside but I then got a better look at the unconscious man. Oh no, it's definitely Seokjin. Realizing this, I start to run.

I'm still tired so I try to stay balanced and avoid tripping. The bundle was placed in the back. My body starts to wake up and I start breathed heavily already. My loud footsteps haven't alarmed them yet.

"Hey! Let him go!" I shout. The men were startled and rushed once they've been caught by me. I ran faster and pulled the first man along with Seokjin. We had a tug-of-war between the man and I for Seokjin. I'm not going to let this stranger take the person that my brother loves. Taehyung loves Seokjin so much that I'm sure he won't survive without him.

The war continues and the second man starts the car. Having no choice, the first man gives up Seokjin and shoves him towards me. I struggled to get back up again with Seokjin on me. The man got inside before the car screeches and zooms off, leaving me confused and frustrated.

Who are they and what do they want?

Still, I remembered Seokjin and turned to him. "Seokjin," I said, shaking him. He stays unconscious with no movements. What in the world happened?

I'm unsure of what to do because I've never really been in these kinds of situations. Debating on who to call, I was going to call mother. She knows Seokjin well and is still awake and waiting for me.

Just then, headlights blind me. I used my arm to block the light as another car parks. "Seokjin!" Taehyung comes out furiously. He pauses when he sees me. "Jungkook? What happened?" He kneels beside me and I hand Seokjin over to him.

He quickly inspects Seokjin before wrapping him up with his jacket since the handsome man was still only in his pajamas. Worry and anger was written on his face. I've been closer to Taehyung once I've found out that we were brothers somehow. He's Mr. Kim's son and I'm Mrs. Kim's son. He sets his eyes on me and I remember that he had asked me a question.

"That's what I want to know. I was driving by and saw these men carrying Seokjin into a car. Luckily, I pulled Seokjin away," I explained. Taehyung looked relieved but only for a split second. His eyes showed an expression that scared me. I could tell that he's having a hard time breathing. "Did you see them carry anything else?"

I thought for a bit and remembered the small bundle. "Um, I saw one of them carrying a small bundle. I don't know what it is exactly but-"

Taehyung cuts me off with a loud and deep scream that made me shocked. He starts to sob afterwards, hugging Seokjin closely. What did they take that could make Taehyung cry like this? I didn't know else what to do. But I remembered one thing. "Where's your baby?"

Taehyung sobs even louder and I realize what that small little bundle was. My muscles tensed up and my throat drys. That's right! That bundle was a baby! They took my nephew!

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Early Next Morning)

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry!"

"Move!"

As I make my way to Seokjin's apartment, I became more annoyed when more people bumped into me. Well, to be more precise, I was the one bumping into others and I felt bad for being rude. But I couldn't help it.

When I first woke up, I called Seokjin to check if he needed me today but Taehyung picked up instead, informing me about the situation. I freaked out, almost hurting myself in the act.

When I heard about Hansung being taken, I dropped everything and rushed here. It can't be possible! I've babysat him for a while and I never noticed anything strange. The only time was when Taehyung and Seokjin pointed out that suspicious man in the tree and about that man that followed Seokjin to the grocery store.

I was out of breathe once I arrived. I knocked so hard that I could have left dents. The door opens and I rush in, not even caring about who opened the door. All I need to know is if Hansung is okay. I feel like his second mom.

"Seokjin! Where's Hansung!"

"Shh. Stop it," a voice hissed. I whipped around and flinched when I saw Jungkook's exhausted face. He's still in his white T-shirt and sweatpants that he normally wears. "Why do I have to be quiet?"

Jungkook locks the door before walking over to drink some water. My eyes follow him. It feels strange to see him again like this. It's strange how we're acting like we've never been together before. Something burns in my chest, telling me to go over and hug him. But I restrained myself from doing something like that.

"Seokjin is still resting and Taehyung is trying to figure things out. Plus, I'm tired and even more annoyed from loud noises," he looks straight at me, directing the statement towards me. I brushed it off though. "And what about Hansung?"

He shrugs and I walked off to get my answers from Taehyung. I went to the room across from the bedroom and found him with a laptop set out in front of him. "Tell me you know where Hansung is," I prayed but Taehyung looked just as tired as Jungkook, maybe even more stressed.

Without saying anything, he taps on the keyboard and clicks some things before turning the laptop so that I could see the screen. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was showing footage from the security cameras in the apartment.

Taehyung had installed theses cameras after that suspicious night. He was concerned about Seokjin and Hansung so he made sure that every room has one except for the bathroom to give Seokjin some privacy.

One frame showed Seokjin leaving Hansung and entering in the bathroom in another camera that was from the hallway. Then, not even a full minute passes and two men came from the main door. How did they even get the keys? No wonder there weren't any forced entrance.

They quietly went past the bathroom and into the bedroom. One scoops up Hansung and kept him quiet back giving him a pacifier and a small stuffed toy. The toilet flushes and both hid ran into the kitchen that wasn't too far away.

Seokjin comes back and searched for his baby. He calls someone afterwards, panicking and afraid. I gasped when I saw one man making his way back to the bedroom. "No!" I yelled when he grabs Seokjin and places a cloth over his mouth. Seokjin went limp afterwards and was picked up. The man with Hansung took Seokjin's phone and said something. He hung up pretty quickly before both carefully make their way out.

Taehyung turns the laptop back and I couldn't mumble anything out. Instead, I shuffled into Seokjin's room and found him laying in bed. I broke into tears and went over to hold his hand. What will he do once he wakes up and realizes that his baby is still missing?

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I didn't need to turn to know who it was. "Seokjin is fine. We took him to the doctor a few hours ago and he said that it's nothing big," he says. I was still upset about Hansung.

"But Hansung isn't okay! He's only a baby and no one is there to protect him! Can't we call the police?"

Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed and stares at the ground. "We did. They came in and already inspected the place along with the security footages." I wasn't satisfied. "Well then where is Hansung?! The police should've found him by now!"

I know that it takes time but I couldn't wait. I didn't want to wait.

Taehyung also comes in. "One man mentioned Namjoon on the phone. Jimin, do you know if Namjoon was invovled in anything strange lately?"

Strange? "Not that I know of," I said. Namjoon didn't do anything out of the ordinary at all. "I can call him to come here," I offered and pulled out my phone.

Jungkook stops me. "There's no need for that." I stared at him. "Why not?"

"Because he's in jail."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V .

Jungkook drives to the police station with Jimin because both needed to see someone there. Jungkook still has to meet with Mrs. Kim and Jimin wants to see Namjoon. Jungkook felt a bit jealous when he saw how concerned Jimin was for Namjoon.

"You're too naive," he muttered because Jimin really indeed naive. Like, come on, he had been beaten by Namjoon but Jimin still believes that he is a good person. He's angry at Jimin but at the same time, it's part of his charm.

"What was that?" Jimin catches a little of what Jungkook had muttered. Jungkook said that he didn't say anything but Jimin heard and knows that he's lying. "You're so rude," Jimin mimics Jungkook's tone and mutters. Jungkook catches what he said too and stops the car abruptly in the middle of the street.

"Say that again," Jungkook dares. Jimin isn't afraid. "I said 'You like food'," he blurts out randomly. 'Food' was the first thing that popped into his mind when he was searching for words that rhymed with 'rude'. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Quit it. I know you call me rude."

"It's because you started it..."

"What did I do?!"

"You said that I'm too naive!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!!!"

They bicker back and forth until the cars behind them honked. Like children, they argued because of a small thing.

"Stop. We can continue this later but now I have to drive in peace," Jungkook grips the steering wheel and drove. Jimin huffs and crosses his arms.

Even though both of them had just argued, it felt nice. They both had missed this kind of interaction in their previous relationship where they would fight over the dumbest things like idiots. Cute idiots that were in love.

Jungkook bites his lip to hide a smile. Same with Jimin; he turned away from Jungkook and smiled out the window.

After the smiles went away, Jimin steals a glance at Jungkook. He's still looks very attractive and eye-catching. Without knowing, he ends up staring at Jungkook.

"I know I'm handsome but I'd appreciate it if you stop drooling because I don't want a mess in here," Jungkook says with his eyes looking straight. Jimin was instantly embarrassed and turned away again, touching his mouth to see if he really was drooling. Thankfully, he wasn't.

He hears Jungkook laughing a little and faces him. Jungkook stops his laughing when Jimin turned to look at him. 'He still laughs like a baby,' Jimin thought to himself while laughing silently.

For the rest of the way to the police station, Jungkook and Jimin can't stop glancing at each other.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

"..............................."

I feel slightly lightheaded and felt warmth radiating from behind me. I can hear the quiet wind from the open window along with its fresh breeze. The tree outside was rustling softly and windchimes can be heard from afar. Everything seems so comfy and cozy that I actually snuggled closer to the warmth, possibly a body.

Wait a minute.

What body?

Despite being comfortable, I forced my eyes open and tried to turn to look at the person behind me. Instead, arms locked me and kept me still. "I'm sorry for being too late," says a gentle voice. I wasn't sure what Taehyung was saying at first but then realized that he was talking about Hansung.

The memorization of my child being missing hit me hard and I sob quietly in the peaceful room. "What happened to him?" I ask lowly. Taehyung kisses the back of my neck and whispers, "I'm sorry. He's been taken."

It's horrible for a parent to hear that their child had been taken away. I buried my face into the pillow and Taehyung my hair and kisses me to try to take some pain away.

~~

After crying for a while, I still couldn't feel sure that Hansung was really gone so I got up and walk around the apartment. 'Maybe he's still here somewhere,' I lie to myself. It's hard to accept the truth and I can't stand properly. Taehyung walks behind me, making sure that I don't hurt myself.

When I confirmed that Hansung wasn't home, I sat on the couch miserably. Taehyung follows me and pulls me to his chest. "They were going to take you to," he says. I look at him, "They were?"

Did I do anything wrong to someone that'll make them want to take me and my son? To be honest, I kind of wanted to be taken too so that I could be with Hansung even though we both shouldn't be taken in the first place. I can't imagine him being alone in a dark place with people that he doesn't recognize.

"Luckily, Jungkook saved you when he was driving by. I owe him a lot. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough time to save our baby," Taehyung runs his left hand across my shoulder. Jungkook was there too?

"The police are doing their job right now. They'll find Hansung soon," he continues. "Seokjin, do you think Namjoon has any problems with anyone?"

I think for a bit. Namjoon was well respected before and he's intelligent. I can't think of anyone who would want to create a huge problem involving Namjoon. He's wealthy enough to have people off his back.


When I tell Taehyung what I know, he nods before looking concerned. "What is it?" I asks. His eyes flashed a look of guilt before he moves away from me. "It's my fault," he states and keeps his back facing me. I don't understand.

"How is this your fault?"

"Namjoon is arrested."

"What?!"

"I turned him in! He had hurt Jungkook and deserves to be punished! I can't just stand here and watch him live freely and happily knowing that he had ruined our brother's life! I'm sorry! If I knew that you and Hansung would be harmed, I would never have told the police about Jungkook's assault. Those people that took Hansung want something from Namjoon and took the baby but since he's in jail, I don't know if he can help anymore," he confesses.

I took a few seconds to let the words sink in before I spoke, "Tae, stop it. Don't blame youself. You know better than that. Maybe he can still help us find Hansung. We never know." 

I know I just woke up but I already felt tired again from worrying about my baby. I start to tear up again before saying, "Taehyung, take me to Namjoon. He's going to help us."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

"Mother!"

Mrs. Kim stands up when she sees Jungkook. Jimin is also with him. "Gosh, what took you so long? Are you okay? You made me so worried," she says as she caresses his face. "It's a long story mother. You'll see what I mean soon," Jungkook pants out.

"How's Namjoon?" Jimin asks. He needs to know about Namjoon's condition.

"The detectives just took him to a different room to question him about another crime. They didn't tell me yet," she answers to the question. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, understanding that Mrs. Kim still doesn't know about her grandson's kidnapping. She sees this which makes her curious.

"Uh, actually..." Jimin starts out. He couldn't really put it into words so Jungkook decides to take over as her son. 

"Mother, please sit down first," Jungkook suggests. This makes Mrs. Kim nervous as she takes a seat quietly. She doesn't like the churning in her stomach.

"Namjoon is being questioned because he may be involved with a child's disappearance. More like kidnapping," Jungkook says carefully. Mrs. Kim couldn't sit still. "Jungkook, please just tell me. You're making me nervous and I'm sure I can handle whatever you're going to tell me." Jungkook hesitates before his dry lips.

"Hansung has been kidnapped and his kidnappers might have done it because they want something from Namjoon." Mrs. Kim looks like she had seen a ghost. Jungkook shakes her a little, "Mother. Speak. Come on, don't do this to me."

Jimin waves his hand over her face but see doesn't blink. Jungkook hopes that she's still breathing so she wouldn't pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, footsteps approached and Taehyung and Seokjin appeared. Taehyung seemed to be leading Seokjin. They saw how Mrs. Kim looked like.

"Mother," Taehyung calls as he walks with Seokjin hand in hand. Mrs. Kim was still paralyzed. Jimin runs over to Seokjin to check if he was okay. When they reached Mrs. Kim, she grabs on to Seokjin's shirt, finally making some sort of movement.

"Seokjin! Why didn't you inform me! Did they hurt you?!" she cried out which drew them attention. Seokjin shakes his head and hugs her as he cries, "I didn't know. They took Hansung when I left the room. I couldn't do anything..." Both of them cried together as they held each other and Jimin soon joins them.

Taehyung nudges Jungkook. "Hey, let's go see how Namjoon is doing."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"I told you guys already! I. DONT. KNOW." I said clearly. The detectives keep asking me if I'm working with anyone. I'm clearly not working with anyone at all.

~~

One of the detectives seemed to lose patience after a while and decided to be clearer. "Listen here. I know that you assaulted someone but right now, the more important thing is to find your baby nephew as soon as we can!"

I got angry when I had found out about Hansung's kidnapping. I honestly don't know who would have taken him.

"Come on! Think harder! Oh, or was it your idea to have your nephew kidnapped?" the detective kept pushing me. His partner pulled him away, "Hey, that's enough. Go get some fresh air or something."

The angry detective leaves and slams the door after him. His partner was calmer. "Just call me Detective O," he said and sits across from me. I stayed quiet.

"Don't mind him. He loves children so he hates it whenever they're in danger," Detective O clarifies. I grunt in response. He bites the inside of his cheek.

"But it'll be really helpful if you cooperate with us. Just try to tell anything else that you can remember that will help us find Hansung. Every detail matters," he says. I sigh and close my eyes to think.

Did I go somewhere unfamiliar lately? No. Did I talk to anyone strange? No. Did I hire anyone to help me hurt someone because I was possessed by love? Yes. Did I- 

Hold up. Wait a minute...

"Remember something?" Detective O asks when I snapped my eyes opened. "Uh, yeah actually. I'm not sure if this really have any connection but on the night of Jungkook's assault, I had hired three men to tie up his boyfriend. Part of the plan was to knock Jungkook out but his head is as hard as a coconut. We had to tie him up forcefully too. Anyway, I got those three men from this guy that was acquainted with one of my friend's manager. He works at a well known company but he also works in a private group. I don't really know much about the group but I heard that they do a really good job at almost anything as long as you pay them a good deal."

Detective O stares at me. "So you're saying that you paid this suspicious guy that you don't even know much to have men break into your brother's home?"

"That's correct."

"And why did you do that?"

"I was dumb! I regret it a lot!"

"Yes. You are dumb for an intelligent person."

Knocking can be heard on the one-way mirror. Detective O got up to leave but I stopped him. "How did you guys know about me hurting Jungkook?"

Detective O raises his brow, "Your other brother reported this to the police. Ah...what's his name? Oh, right. Kim Taehyung." I was shocked. How did Taehyung do this?

"But how? There wasn't any evidence," I said. It's true.

"Taehyung came in with the belt. It still had your DNA along with Jungkook's blood."

"But how? How did he get the belt? He wasn't even present when it took place," I reasoned. Detective O paused when he realized that I was correct. He held up one finger to tell me to wait as he exits the room, possibly to discuss this with the others.

I groaned. This is confusing me. Is this even related to Hansung?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking down a hall when Detective O and his partner came by. "Excuse me. Kim Taehyung, we need to question you about something," his partner says. Jungkook looked confused, "Woah. Why is he being questioned?"

"We just need to confirm something. And you are?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Great. You're going to need you too."

"Why?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

(One Week Later)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning. Time to prepare a bottle. I scooped formula into the bottle with water and shook it. When it was ready, I went over to the bassinet. I reached down but gasped when I remembered that Hansung is still missing. It's already been a week and I still think that Hansung is still with me.

I dropped the bottle and ran to the living room. Taehyung snores on the couch loudly (he's been sleeping over ever since Hansung was taken). I jumped into his lap, startling him awake. "Seokjin~ what are you doing?" he groans as he rubs his eyes. I soak his shirt with my tears and he understands. He sits up a bit and hugs me tight.

It's so hard not knowing how Hansung is right now. Yes, the police are doing their best to find him but Seokjin is scared that something bad will happen before the police saves their son. "Hey. Think positive okay? He'll be home in no time," Taehyung says. Yeah. Sure. He's been saying that for a week.

I stayed in Taehyung arms until I decided to start breakfast. Taehyung gets up to get ready for work. We tried to live normally but it doesn't feel right because Hansung is missing.

Hansung had made me a stronger person. He brought more happiness to my life. His coos and cries are still stuck in my head and I wish to hear them again. I miss Hansung. I love my baby. But I still have hope.

~~

I hand Taehyung his lunch bag (he insists that I cook for him from now on) before he leaves. He flashes a smile at me and I wonder how strong he is to be able to stay composed for so long. Sometimes I wish that I can be like him, lovable and charming.

Jimin still comes over every two days and calls me crazy for denying the fact that I don't have feelings for Taehyung. He comes over and has never brought up Hansung, not even once. I guess it's hard for Jimin too.

Today, I decided to go to the mall again to shop. I haven't shopped for fun in a long time and I felt like it'll distract me from crying again. I was going to call Jimin to go with me but he's busy with other plans.

So I'm at the mall, shopping for clothes, accessories, and other things.....for Hansung. I couldn't help myself! I came here to distract myself but everything I see makes me think of Hansung. Everything looks good on him and he'll look good with everything. I sighed as I put away a small mirror that Hansung would enjoy looking at. I'm spending way too much money.

~~

I walked past the food court in the mall and a familiar man caught my attention. He's in line for Burger King. The man turns slightly, revealing his face. Why is Taehyung here? Shouldn't he be at work? I made him lunch too so why is he ordering food here?

I keep my eyes on him without being noticed. Soon, he orders his food and receives them. He walks away to a table with a beautiful young lady. They're smiling at each other so fondly that I had to look away.

I don't even like Taehyung so why am I feeling like this? Plus, maybe they're just coworkers or something.

They ate and talked together. When Taehyung got something on his cheek, the lady wiped it off. I growled loudly which made some people around me stare for a bit. Feeling self-conscious, I looked at the ground and walked away from the food court.

It's nothing. Taehyung can be with whoever he wants to be with.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

The satisfying sound of crunching leaves was caused by my feet stepping on them. I walked over and sat on an empty bench. Here I can relax. People passing by might think that I'm waiting for someone but there's no one to wait for.

The rose garden caused some memories to float up. A painful smile crawled up to my face as the memory takes me back to when Jimin and I were still together.

I'd hum and sing to him while we're holding hands and we'd sit on this bench together and sleep. Jimin likes fancy places but he prefers peaceful spaces that involved nature more. My hands reach for my earphones that were usually in my pocket. But then I remembered that I don't listen to music anymore. I don't want music to be involved with my life anymore.

With nothing to do, I swiped through the pictures in my phone. I deleted all of my pictures with Jimin. I stopped when a picture of him appears. Uh...maybe not ALL of them.

I guess I missed some pictures because I'm staring at a picture from high school. I remembered this. Exams were coming up and I was so tired studying for English that I fell asleep during lunch. Jimin had smeared my forehead with ketchup then took my phone. He took a selfie with me in the background. God, I was so embarrassed when I woke up from the bell.

I was going to delete the picture when a voice chirps, "Oh! You're here too?" I looked up from my phone and saw Jimin peering over me. Act natural.

"Yes. Too here I'm," I said stiffly. Jimin looked confused. "What?" When I realize that I spoke backwards I felt like slapping myself. "I meant to say 'I'm here too,'" I corrected. Jimin smiles when he understands.

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure."

Jimin sits down and silence engulfs us. Jimin eats some pretzels and offers me some. I didn't want any and focused on my phone again. We acted like we were never lovers before but I felt the urge to jump on Jimin and demand a clearer explanation to why he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I don't want the explanation to be because he wants to "understand" Namjoon. That's not good enough. I've been with him for years and he isn't sure who to pick between me and Namjoon?

Just thinking about made me fume. I already made up my mind that Jimin can do whatever he wants. I give up on trying to win him over. No more kissing. No more hugging.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

Jimin snaps me out of my thoughts. Apparently, my face is getting red and Jimin worries about me having a fever. The truth is simple. I'm mad.

"You still love me don't you?" Jimin asks. I scoff, "Duh. But I don't plan to in the future so don't worry. You can go love your Namjoon all you want." I can't see Jimin's face when I said that. "You can't control when to love someone and when to stop loving them," Jimin says. I put my phone in my pocket, "Well, I can."

Jimin puts his bag of pretzels away and became serious. "Jungkook, I'm sorry. I really am. I...I'm still trying to figure out who I want to be with," Jimin says. I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean? You're already with Namjoon. Just stay with him, simple as that," I snap. He inhaled slowly. "It's because I was forced to. You know that. Just...just give me time to think about it. Namjoon is a good person once you get to know him more. You're his brother. You'll see what I mean," Jimin tells me.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled. But in my head, a clock is ticking. If Jimin doesn't make up his mind soon, then there won't be any more time for him.

Time is ticking by faster than you think.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

"Okay, you know what to do, right?" Detective O asks. Namjoon nods. He's nervous but shakes it off. Being scared will not help them find Hansung.

When Taehyung was questioned last time about how he got the belt, he answered that a man from XXXX (author: I don't know what to put. It's just some place) had found it and gave it to Taehyung in case it was his. Taehyung recognizes the unique belt that Jungkook had worn a couple times before and because of that, Taehyung found his chance to turn Namjoon in.

Namjoon isn't mad whatsoever. This is what he deserves and now he's going to help the police find his nephew. He's only met him once but he already loves the kid. Remembering how Jungkook disappeared as a baby made him promise to find Hansung because he doesn't want Hansung to disappear from his family as a baby too.

They have found out that the person who Namjoon hired people from is Dr. Wolfson and he has Hansung. Namjoon received a call later from an anonymous person who works under Dr. Wolfson, saying that Namjoon can meet up with them in the same spot where he first got the three men at 1:30 a.m. 

Apparently, Hansung was held for ransom. The dark group needed money for more projects and activities that were private. No one can know about their meeting and if Namjoon dares to tell anyone, Hansung will disappear from his family's life. Namjoon understands and agrees to meet up.

But he tells the detectives anyway. It's the right thing to do and the group wouldn't expect him to tell anyone anyway. The police allowed Namjoon to go even though he will still be charge for Jungkook's assault because he is probably the only person who can get Hansung back. Immediately, Namjoon was wired up and a camera was secretly placed in his shirt. He's gonna go in and the police won't be to far in case anything goes wrong. They can see from the camera where Namjoon is going and will be able to see the group members' faces.

Namjoon enters the old and abandoned brewery with a wooden case of money. Half a million dollars was inside. Namjoon made turns until he reaches a certain room. A cry was heard, along with hushing.

Hansung's cry.

Namjoon swallowed the big lump in his throat. He enters and presents himself. A man, probably a member of the group smirks when he sees the case. Another cry was heard and Namjoon turns to see Hansung with a second man who looked slightly softer.

Two men. Wasn't there also two men at Seokjin's apartment?

"Yes, we were the ones who went into Kim Seokjin's apartment that night," Man 1 says as if he's reading Namjoon's head. There were so many questions. For example, how did they get a key? But he asked another question instead.

"Why did you guys try to take Seokjin too?" he wondered. Man 1 laughs, "We didn't have to take him but he is such a beauty that I couldn't resist it. I wanted him. But that guy came and ruined the plan. Who is he anyway? Boyfriend?"

Namjoon almost choked. He couldn't really imagine Seokjin and Jungkook as a couple, especially since Jungkook used to date Jimin and Taehyung is still obsessed with Seokjin. "No, he's one of my brothers." Man 1 shrugs, "Whatever. Same thing." What? No. It's not the same at all.

"Anyway, got the money?" he asks while staring at the case. Namjoon opened it to show him the money inside. He takes a bill and raises it up to the light, checking if the money is real. "Good. Here's your brat," he nods to Man 2 and he steps forward with Hansung.

Hansung was placed into Namjoon's arms and Man 1 takes the case. "Are we finished?" Namjoon asks hurriedly. Man 2 nods but Man 1 must've suspect something. "Hold on. Something doesn't feel right," he says as he stares at me from head to toe. He narrowed his eyes before stepping closer.

Namjoon almost dropped Hansung when Man 1 suddenly ripped the jacket open, revealing the wires and camera on Namjoon. "You er. You came with the police, didn't you?" he growls angrily. Namjoon panics and steps back.

Man 1 lunges forward and Namjoon dodges him and ran with Hansung. Man 2 only stared. He has sad and blue eyes. Man 1 ran after Namjoon and Hansung.

Meanwhile, Detective O yells from the van outside, "Go! Now! Hurry!" Officers start making their way into the brewery.

Namjoon ran and forgot where the exit was. He made a few confusing turns before going into an empty room. He had tears running down his face. He's panting hard and Hansung was crying with him, startled from all of the running. Man 1 had lost them.

Namjoon held Hansung close and once Hansung remembered him, he stopped crying. He cooed and touches Namjoon's face with his chubby hands, almost as if he's wiping the tears away.

"It's okay Hansung. You're going to go home soon."

Footsteps were heard faintly and someone yells, "Kim Namjoon! Get out here with your bastard now!" It was Man 1.

Namjoon looks around him for a place to hide Hansung.

Man 1 was slowly getting closer and closer...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry if I made mistakes in here or if some things are confusing. I had my sister proofread this but there might still be some mistakes. I don't really know a lot about how the police work like (I only watch law & order). I'm still debating about what is going to happen to Namjoon...