Beach! B*tch?

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

"Seokjin......Seokjin....." a voice disturbs me. I hear him scoff next. "Seokjin, get up. Breakfast is ready," he says. After hearing something food related, I zoomed past the person and find myself at the table, wide and awake within 10 seconds. I wait for V to come so I can eat.

 

"I should use food to bribe you whenever I want something from you," V chuckles as he enters the kitchen and sits across from me. We eat. He's already dressed for the day while I'm still in my pajamas. The food was great. Well, I honestly do not care because I think that almost anything edible tastes good.

 

"Seokjin," I stopped chewing and saw V looking at my arm, concerned. I cover up my arm even though it's already covered from the sleeve of my shirt. "It's okay. It doesn't hurt," I said while rubbing it. He reaches across the table and pulls my sleeve up. The bruise was revealed on my skin.

 

"How hard was his grip?" he asks, not really looking for an answer. I winced when he presses gently on the bruise. "Finish your food," he pulls my sleeve down again and goes back to his food without saying anything else. I'm glad he didn't talk more about it.

 

~~

 

"Seokjin? Are you ready?" V pops into the room. I double check myself in the mirror before turning to him. "I'm ready," I said in excitement. V is going to take me to the beach that I had wanted to go to. I'm dressed in shorts and a striped shirt. V twins with me; the only difference was the color of the stripes.

 

"Your arm is okay?" V lifts my arm to examine the bruise. His eyes were so concentrated. I noticed a mole near the tip of his nose. "Bop!" I said when I tapped his nose. He snaps out of his concentration. I giggled at his reaction before skipping out of his apartment happily. He scratches his head before following me.

 

~~

 

"V! V! Let's go there!" I point to a gift shop with cute little gifts. He had no choice but to let me drag him there. I ended up buying nothing there. How disappointing.

 

We had been to almost every shop here already. It's been a few hours already and I'm exhausted. I was going to ask V to take me back but he takes my hand and leads me to the beach, near the water. "I wanna stay here for a bit before we leave," he states and stares off into the ocean.

 

This time, it's his turn to drag me with him without letting me say anything against the idea. I decided to just enjoy the calm and pretty view. We reached a small dock and walked to the very end of it.

 

I looked down at the clear water. It doesn't look too deep. "Ah!" I yelped when V scares me by attempting to push me into the water. "Don't do that! I'm scared of sharks!" I turned to him and hit him. He laughs before bending down to look at the glistening water. I push him.

 

Maybe I pushed him a little bit too hard. He gasps and time slows down.

 

As he was falling, his body faces me slightly. I only watch the scene unfold before me. His hair went in different directions and he had a shocked face on. The pelicans that were resting in the water flew off when they saw V coming down. It caused droplets of water to rain down. The droplets of water sparkled from the sun. What a beautiful sight. When V's feet left the dock completely, he smirks and grabs my arm at the very last second. He pulls me to his chest tightly.

 

Time went back to normal.

 

*SPLASH!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*GASP* I surfaced from the water as fast as I could. V still has me in his arms. I coughed and wheezed. My nose burns from snorting in the seawater. I have a disgusting taste in my mouth from the salt water. When I finally caught my breath, V brings his hands up to my face. He holds my chin and looks at my face in case I got hurt.

 

I got reminded of the time we were at the hospital. Water drips from his hair and he breathes in calmly, unlike me. I was panting hard. Our striped shirts were almost see through. He smiles and brings his other hand up. "Bop!" he taps my nose like the way I had tapped his earlier. He giggles like a little child and swims away. I finally react.

 

"V, don't leave me here! There are dangerous animals in the ocean!" I waddle to him. The idiot only swims away farther. I growled and continue to waddle my way out of the water.

 

When I got to the sand, I had trouble getting up due to the weight of my soaked clothes. Falling in the sand only made things worse. My clothes were now wet and sandy. V finally decides to be nice and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up. I was still panting due to being tired. V bends down in front of me.

 

"Get on my back," he orders and I obey happily. He grunts as he stands up with me on his back. "I didn't know that pigs were this heavy," he groans out and I smacked his head lightly. "Just walk," I tell him. For some reason, I'm not offended when he called me a pig.

 

I sighed with content and rest my head on his shoulder. I look off into the distance. This is relaxing. After minutes of walking (for V), we spot some romantic candles and lights. V puts me down and I walked over to examine them.

 

"Aww....this is so cute. Look, the candles are placed in a formation of a heart," I take one of the red candles. "Oh, look! There are lanterns too!" I dropped the candle and reached for the lantern next to it. "Aw, it's broken," I slumped in disappointment.

 

V taps my shoulder. "Seokjin, look up," he says and points up. I look up from under the tree and gasp. More colorful lanterns were hanging from the branches. V takes one off of a branch and gave it to me. My hand glides across the smooth magenta glass. V takes a lavender colored one for himself.

 

"I wonder who set this all up. His or her partner must have been so happy," I said enviously. V then suggests that we clean up the candles and broken lanterns so that it wouldn't be such a mess. I ended up being distracted by seashells so V did most of the cleaning without complaining.

 

"V, I'm really tired now. Can we go?" I said and propped myself on the tree. I want to go back and take a nice, hot shower. "Hold on for a bit. I'm almost finish," he replies without looking at me. I was so tired out from today's events that I ended up napping.

 

~~

 

I don't know how long I've been sleeping but when I opened my eyes, I found myself on V's back once again. Instead of telling him that I'm awake and can walk on my own, I plant my face into the back of his neck. Besides the smell of the ocean, he smells nice. It reminds me of home with my family.

 

"Seokjin," V whispers softly. "Wake up, we've reached the car," he turns his head back a little. I had to let go even though I didn't want to yet.

 

"V?" I ask when V starts driving. He glances at me. "What do you want, my dear prince?" I ignored the last part.

 

"Will you come to the beach with me again?" I ask. It was nice to spend time with V. I totally forgot about why I'm currently at his apartment. Just as I thought that, I look down at my bruise that I had forgotten about.

 

I wonder how Namjoon is doing.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I grind my teeth together. Jimin was chattering away happily on his phone. It know that he's talking to Jungkook due to the "Jungkook" this and "Jungkook" that. He hadn't noticed me yet, which is good because if he did, I'm pretty sure he'd run away like last time.

 

I came to the public library to find some good books to read. Jimin just had to be there too, working on some project. I felt angry because Jimin is obviously avoiding me. But it's nice to see his beautiful face again.

 

He finally hangs up and continues to work on his project. I stare at him from a few tables away. He sneezes and rubs his nose, lifting his head in the act. But he freezes. I realize that I have been staring for too long and he had noticed me. Before I could get up, he gathers all of his things at the speed of light and moved to another part of the library.

 

I followed him. He's gone, but that doesn't stop me from looking for him. He's not at any of the tables in the library, not at any of the computers, or the reading area. That leaves the bookshelves. I scanned the bookshelves for Jimin. I soon caught a fluff of silver hair. I went over.

 

Jimin gasps in surprise and tries to run away again. I had enough, so I pinned him against the strong bookshelf. Thankfully, there weren't a lot of people here today. His eyes pleads me to let him go.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" I ask firmly. He squirms and I tighten my grip. "I-I'm not avoiding you. I'm just scared," he stammers and I feel bad. I freed his wrists but kept him cornered so that he can't go anywhere else.

 

'Think think think...' I chant in my head. Jimin still has a frightened look on his face. I quickly thought of something and leaned in to give him a kiss. He covers his lips with his hands on instinct. I knew he would do this. "Kiss me," I ordered. He shakes his head as his hands pressed harder on my mouth.

 

"Kiss me, or go on a date with me," I give him another option. He stills before removing his hands enough to speak. "B-but Jungkook-" I cut him off with a glare. He shuts his mouth again. "I don't care about him. Go on a date with me or it'll cost you a kiss to have me let you go," I said teasingly. I can feel him shrink from hopelessness. He thinks long and hard.

 

"F-fine. I'll go on a date with you. On two conditions," he clarifies his decision. I smirked and shrug. "What are the conditions?" I ask. His lips presses into a thin line before he continues, "Nobody can know about this, especially Jungkook." I cringed at the name.

 

"Okay, no one will know about this. It'll only be just the two of us, no problem," I said, agreeing to his term. "AND," he adds. I almost forgot about the second condition. "After this "date" I want you to please stop treating me like this. I don't have feelings for you," he says carefully to not hurt me. It didn't work. The words stung a lot. I felt like I had fallen off the 10th floor of a building. My heart aches with every beat.

 

"I'll see you on soon. I'll text you to give you more information," I ignored the second condition and left the library.

 

~~

 

(Two days later)

 

"Namjoon!" father yells through the phone. I hold the phone away. It turns out that my parents heard about what had happened with Seokjin and I. "How can you do such a thing? Go apologize immediately," he says madly.

 

He continues to ramble on for another 30 minutes and I was only half listening. Blah, blah, blah. I wish for the phone call to end.

 

It's not entirely my fault! I didn't know what was happening at the time. As if he was reading my mind, he says, "I don't care if it's not your fault! GO APOLOGIZE NOW." I groaned before mumbling a "yes, father" and then hung up.

 

Father and mother will not let me off the hook. They did so much convincing to have Seokjin as their son-in-law. They basically begged Seokjin's parents for Seokjin. Our parents were very good friends too. I know how much they all love Seokjin.

 

I call V.

 

"Hey, V. Is Seokjin ready to come home yet?"

 

~~

 

I wait outside for the car to arrive. I have to get Seokjin to accept my apology or I'll be in more trouble. But then there's Jimin. Things would have been so much easier if Seokjin isn't my fiancé anymore because I would only need to take Jimin from Jungkook then. Why did my parents choose who I would marry?!

 

A car pulls up. V comes out and opens the door for Seokjin. It's only been a few days yet Seokjin looks different. No, it's not his looks that had changed. It's the different aura he now has. Well, here goes nothing.

 

"Seokjin," I said as worried as possible. I had to act in order to get Seokjin back. "Seokjin, please come back," I went up to him and wrap my arms around him. He's not the same anymore already. I know this because he doesn't hug me back like usual. "I'm really sorry. I was drunk and I didn't know what came out of my mouth. I should be with you. If you're not here with me, I'll suffer," I whispered while caressing his smooth face.

 

Just when I was going to lose hope, I see his eyes soften. He raises his hands and places them on my shoulders. His eyes were filled with tears but nothing has come out yet. "Namjoon..........I don't know if I should believe you. It hurts a lot you know," he pulls away slowly and turns back to the car. It's now or never.

 

"Seokjin!" I turn him back to face me and kissed him hard. I felt his body stiffen before he relaxes into the kiss. Yes, this is working. This is going well. Hopefully he'll stay. I separate our lips. "Please stay," I breathe against his plump lips. It was way too easy to get him to come back to me. I know he still loves me with his life. I know that he's going to stay.

 

Seokjin turns to look at V. V gives him a stiff nod before turning away with his head down. What did those two do together?

 

"Okay," he sighs and I smirked. I knew it.

 

V comes back to life and brings Seokjin's suitcase and other possessions back into the mansion. Whew. Now that this whole Seokjin problem has settled down, I need to think about the date with Jimin. He didn't want anybody to know, so I need to find some place that's not public. A perfect idea pops into my mind.

 

Mother's garden behind the mansion!

 

______________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Please don't hate me for making Namjoon the bad guy here. I didn't want to have a made up character or something to be the villain so......yeah. But enough of that. Spring Day was so beautiful! I was so busy streaming the MV. I can't wait for Not Today!!!