What the Heck is Going On?

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

(One month later)

 

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

"No!" I cried out after hearing what Namjoon had said. He only smirks at me. "I'm serious here. Go out with me or I'll fire Jungkook," he said and I shake my head. I can't believe that this is happening right now.

 

Namjoon wanted to meet again today. When I met up with him, he told me that he couldn't let go of his feelings for me. I rejected him of course, but he snapped. That's why he said that he'll fire Jungkook if I don't date him.

 

"Well, go ahead. Fire him. Jungkook is very talented. He'll just get a new job very easily," I countered. He doesn't seem fazed at all. He laughs at me, "Jimin, I'm not a millionaire yet, but I am rich enough to make sure that Jungkook stays jobless. I'll persuade others to not hire him at all. Or I might as well just bribe them with my money to make sure that Jungkook gets ignored."

 

I stare at him in disbelief. How can he do this? "Namjoon, what happened to you? You use to be so kind and helpful. You'd always help me whenever I need it. Did that car accident do something to you?" my voice cracks as I remembered the old Namjoon. I just want to be friends with him again like before.

 

"Yes, that car accident did indeed do something to me. It made me realize my love for you," he smiles. I stomped, "That's not what I meant! I meant that the car accident must've turned you into a bad person; some kind of monster."

 

He grabs my chin, forcing me to look straight at him. The look in his eyes made me feel chills running down my spine. "Don't say that to me. You're going to be with me whether you like it or not," he then removed his hand. I inhaled shakily.

 

Before he turns his back to me, I whispered out, "What do I do about Jungkook then? What are you going to do about Seokjin?" I can't imagine leaving Jungkook. "We won't do anything to them yet. Right now, you're my boyfriend. You'll leave Jungkook soon, but not now. I'll do something about Seokjin too. Don't you dare tell them what's going on," he simply said before leaving me alone. I took deep breaths so that I won't break down.

 

I can't tell Seokjin, my friend. I can't tell Jungkook, my boyfriend...kind of. Am I suppose to just act like nothing happened then? I screamed quietly in frustration before stepping out of the room and exiting the mansion.

 

________________________________________________________

 

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 

I gasped and grabbed V's hand, pulling him with me to hide in the room next door when I heard footsteps. I peeked through the door and saw Jimin leaving quietly. Oh my goodness. This is false.

 

Namjoon doesn't know that I'm home yet. I've arrived a few minutes ago with V. When I was going to open the door to Namjoon and my room, I heard voices. Turns out that it was Jimin and Namjoon. Curiosity got the best of me and I heard everything. I didn't believe it at all when I saw Namjoon leave first a few moments ago. But when I saw Jimin leave just now, I had to hold in my cries.

 

"Seokjin," V says gently, placing his hand on my shoulder. I want to be alone. I don't want anyone to see me right now. So I ran to mother's huge garden behind the mansion. I know that there won't be anyone there.

 

I ran past the camellia bushes, past my rose bushes, and past more plants. I ran until I got to the center of the garden, in front of the big water fountain. I sat on the fountain and breathe heavily. I couldn't contain it anymore. I sobbed loudly, not caring about being embarrassed.

 

That was why Namjoon had been action so weird lately. I recall the time when he was drunk, which only made my heart clench in pain. He was talking about Jimin. Because of me, he couldn't be with Jimin. He loved Jimin, not me. I sobbed louder once I pieced everything together. It makes sense now, but it was killing me inside.

 

Just when I had calmed down a little, a tissue appeared in front of my face. I looked up at the person. V smiles warmly at me. I take the tissue from him and used it. I obviously needed more so he gave me the entire box. I wiped my tears and blew my nose.

 

V sits next to me. He doesn't say anything. Soon, I spoke. "V?"

"Hm?"

"How come Namjoon doesn't love me?"

"I dunno. Ask him."

 

I sighed. "It's because I'm not nice enough. I'm good looking, but not good looking enough. I'm spoiled. I'm annoying. I'm narcissistic about my look. I'm-I'm-I'm-" I couldn't continue and start crying again. I take the box of tissue but then realized that I use it all.

 

V hugs me and allows me to use his shirt instead. I cried into his chest. He holds me tight and that makes me feel slightly better. I can tell that his shirt is already wet with tears and snot.

 

"Seokjin, don't say that," he tells me. I didn't believe him. "B-but it's true," I said through hiccups. He hugs me tighter, almost suffocating me but it felt nice to get some physical affection.

 

"No, it's not true. Seokjin, you're very kind. Remember when you gave me those roses? Of course you're good looking. You're so beautiful that almost anyone would do anything to see your face once a day. You're not spoiled. People just treat you very well because you deserved to be treated that way. You're not annoying. Well, maybe just a little bit," I hit him but he laughs and continues, "but you're right about being a narcissist."

 

I was about to burst into tears but he says, "Only you can be narcissistic about your looks though because it's true. You always look amazing. No one can really blame you. Everyone knows how gorgeous you are. I think you're lovely." I blushed at his compliment.

 

"To be honest, I think you deserve someone better than Namjoon. I'm not trying to insult him or anything, but he is honestly so blind to see the precious jewel that he has with him. He has you but doesn't cherish you when there are so many people in the world who would have done anything to be with you," he says, still keeping me in his hold.

 

I pulled away enough to look at his face. "Why are you saying all of this? I know that you're just trying to comfort me, but this is too much. Are you okay?" I asked and placed my arm on his forehead to check if it was hot or not.

 

He takes my hand and places it on his chest. I stared at him in confusion. "I don't feel too good here. My head's okay. It's my chest that doesn't feel too good, or more specifically, my heart," he says unexpectedly. Why is he being so different today? He's talking as if he was acting for a drama.

 

"Seokjin, I have to tell you something," he says nervously. I wait for him to tell me. "I love someone," he starts. I got a little bit tense, not liking where this is heading. Oh no....don't tell me...

 

"I love you, Seokjin."

 

___________________________________________________

 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

 

"Appa, is there anything else?" I asked while skimming through the list. After appa confirms everything, I start to make my way to the grocery store. I shoved the list of foods into my wallet.

 

As I push my cart around the store, I made sure to get everything that was needed. It'd be a pain to have to come back here a second time today. While checking off the things that I've got, I accidentally bumped into someone else's cart.

 

"Oops, I'm so sorry ma'am," I apologize quickly. The lady smiles, "It's alright dear." She looks at my face and stops. Her face becomes serious. I stood there awkwardly, not sure what was going on. Did I do something wrong?

 

"Uh...do you need something ma'am?" I asked, feeling unsure. She snaps out of her trance. "Oh, no. Excuse me. May I ask who your father is?" she questions. I immediately answer. "My dads' names are Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi," I tilt my head, wondering why she was asking.

 

Her face drops, almost as if she was disappointed. "I see. I'm sorry for acting so strange. It's just.........you look like someone I know a long time ago," she explains and I feel more relaxed. I just remind her of someone, that's all.

 

"What's your name honey?" she asks another question. She looked nice, so I replied, "My name is Jungkook." She springs up again. Her face had lit up again. "Jeonkook?" she said, shocked and surprised. I corrected her. "No, it's Jungkook. Not Jeonkook," I said politely.

 

She sighs out, "Oh my... I really thought you were someone else. My head's been spinning- wait a minute. Jungkook? Do you work for Kim Namjoon?" I nod. She smiles brightly. "Hello! I'm Kim Namjoon's mother! It's very nice to finally meet you. So you're the reason why the restaurant had been doing even better lately," she tells me. We chat for a while until I got a phone call.

 

I excused myself and took out my phone. She understands ands nods. "Jungkook! What is taking you so long? Your dad is already home!" appa shouts through the phone. I then remembered why I was here in the first place. I then explained to appa that I'll come home as fast as possible.

 

"Mrs. Kim, it was a pleasure to meet you. My appa is calling me to get back home so I must leave now," I explained the situation to her. She apologizes for keeping me for so long. I left after saying goodbye.

 

~~

 

"Geez, Hobi, you gotta tell Jungkook to pay more attention to the time," appa tells dad as I helped him put the groceries away. Dad smiles and said that it was fine and that I shouldn't be yelled at too much. "Dad's right appa. You shouldn't yell at me. It's mean," I joked and appa pushes me lightly. "Jungkook, I'm just worried about you. You're our only child and we'd be traumatized if anything bad happens to you," he said with a small frown.

 

"I didn't mean to make you concern. But I'm okay right now though. I met a lady at the store," I cleared out. Dad enters the conversation. "A lady? Do you know her?" he asks. I tell them that she was the mother of my boss. Appa then asks, "What's her name?" When I told them her name, they froze.

 

"What? Do you guys know her?" I ask. They looked at each other briefly before stammering out, "N-no. She just sounds familiar, that's all." I looked at them suspiciously but didn't ask them anything else.

 

Oh well. It's probably not that big of a deal.

 

___________________________________________________

 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

I huffed out in impatience. Mother is really taking her time in there. I didn't want to go in the store with her, so here I am. I've been waiting for a while already. She called me after the talk with Jimin to pick her up and take her here.

 

Mother had returned from work. I wanted to see father but like usual, he's still busy. The door opens and mother finally enters. The bags were already put in the back. She smiled brightly.

 

"What happened?" I asked her. She kept her smile on. "Oh, I just met a very polite boy. Jungkook, the singer who works for you," she says. I didn't really care when it comes to Jungkook, so I didn't say anything else.

 

I then took her to her friend's house. She made me help her carry all of the bags to the house. After dropping her off, I was allowed to leave.

 

I drove to nowhere in particular. I just wanted to think. When I saw a small park with children and parents, I parked in the small parking lot. I can concentrate here. Everyone is happy here, so the atmosphere was good too.

 

I leaned back into my seat. Jimin's angry face appears into my mind. He doesn't like me. He thinks that Jungkook is better than me. But I already basically made him mine already so it should be okay. He'll learn to love me soon.

 

But Seokjin. Did he make it home yet? He's probably fine and happy right now, right?

 

____________________________________________________

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

"I love you, Seokjin," V declares.

 

No. Seokjin was not fine and happy at all.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: So I kinda messed up with Jungkook's name. His name is Jeon Jungkook but then his dads names are different (Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi). Just go with the flow. I was also thinking about updating another chapter today but........NOT TODAY!!! Ugh, I'm so sorry. I'll leave.