Cakes are Awesome

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jimin's P.O.V.

 

"Bye, Jungkook," I said once again as I hug him. "Bye. Love you," he says, kissing my forehead. I then pulled him into a passionate kiss, not wanting to let him leave yet. "I love you too," I said as I finally pulled away. Jungkook smiles sadly. "I promise you I'll be back soon," he says one last time before getting in his car with Mr. Jung and Mr. Min.

 

I went back to my house, holding back my tears. Grandma comforts me when I got home. "Shh...Jimin, it's okay. It's only going to be for a while," she says gently. After grandma went out to go grocery shopping, I went to my bedroom. I rolled onto my bed and buried my face into my pillow as I sobbed.

 

"I MISS JUNGKOOK ALREADY!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!" I sobbed more. Jungkook was leaving Seoul with his parents to visit some relatives in Busan. He should be back in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS!!! I'll die by the time he gets back.

 

After 2 hours of crying my heart out, I finally convince myself to get up and go out. I decided to go to Seokjin's mansion again to know him more. As I walk to the mansion, I texted Jungkook, "I miss u" He texts back, "Jimin, it has only been 3 hours." We texted each other for while until I got to the mansion.

 

A maid opens the door to let me in. I already informed Seokjin about coming over. While I was waiting for Seokjin, V passes by me and says hello. He tells me Seokjin was still talking to his "handsome" reflection in the bathroom and should be out soon. I nodded and waited longer.

 

"Jimin!" I turned to see a smiling Seokjin. His smile disappears immediately when he sees my puffy face. And instead of my face smeared with blood, it was wet with tears. He gasps, "Jimin, what happened to you?" He comes over and sits next to me. I told him about Jungkook. He looks slightly confused.

 

"Jungkook? You mean the new singer at our restaurant?" Seokjin guesses. I totally forgot that I haven't told him about my relationship with Jungkook. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend," I said while sniffing. Seokjin does his best to make me feel better. He hugs me, talks to me with a gentle voice, and my head. He reminds me of my mom from what I remembered.

 

Soon, Namjoon comes in to help. But right at that moment, Seokjin had to leave to work on some things. That leaves me alone with Namjoon. He cheers me up by telling me funny stories about him breaking things, for an example, Seokjin's precious hand mirror. Time flew by quickly and I soon decided that I felt better and could go home now.

 

"Oh, wait," Namjoon halts me. I wait for him to continue. "Um...if you don't mind, would you like to go out with me sometime?" he asks. I was confused, "But aren't you engaged?" Namjoon stutters, "Ah, n-no. I mean, yes I'm engaged but I was asking you out as a friend." I feel my face flush from the misunderstanding. "Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. If we're going as friends then I don't mind," I answered. Namjoon lights up at this. "So, is tomorrow at 2 o'clock okay?" I tell him that the time was good and I'll meet him at his restaurant.

 

____________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 

(The Next Day)

 

He agreed! I remembered his flushed face from yesterday. I continued to think about Jimin as I get ready to meet him. Once I was finished, I head to my restaurant. I saw Jimin waiting in front of the restaurant in a nice outfit that matches him well. He waves at me when he sees me. I waved back. When I reached him, I tell him that I'm going to take him to my favorite cake shop. It was actually Seokjin's favorite cake shop.

 

V drives us to the shop. He kept eyeing me strangely through the mirror though. But I brushed it off when I saw Jimin's eyes light up at the sight of cakes. We entered the shop and sat at a small table.

 

Jimin orders a slice of lemon cake. I've never tried lemon cake before but it looked bright like Jimin so I ordered a slice too. The cakes arrived and Jimin takes a plate. He sighs in delight when he took a bite of the cake. "It's so good," he tells me. I haven't touch my cake yet. "Try it," he says with a mouth full of cake. How cute.

 

I taste the cake and froze. The fork was still in my mouth and the cake's taste spreads throughout my mouth. "Namjoon?" Jimin sounds concerned. "Wow," I finally let out, amazed. This simple lemon cake tastes so much better than those fancy strawberry cakes that Seokjin keeps feeding me. Jimin laughs at me as I shove the rest of the cake into my mouth, not leaving a trace behind. I ordered another one. I expected Jimin to order another lemon cake too but he orders a red velvet cake instead.

 

"Why did you order that?" I say as I looked at the red cake. Jimin smiles and says, "It's my boyfriend's favorite cake." My heart freezes for an unknown reason at what he said. "Oh, who's your boyfriend?" I tried to sound casual but my voice sounds a little strained.

 

He's Jungkook. You know, the new singer at your restaurant," Jimin smiles fondly at the cake in front of him. I didn't expect Jungkook to have a special connection with Jimin at all. I guess that explains why he was at the restaurant the other night. We talked about each other and I found out that Jimin was an orphan. His parents had died in a fire when he was 3 years old. "Oh, I'm so sorry for asking," I said, feeling bad. "It's okay. I don't think too much about it anymore since it's such a long time ago. 

After hanging out a bit more, we leave the cute and cozy shop, feeling stuffed.

 

When we got into the car, V wasn't inside. He's probably buying something too. A minute later, V comes out of the cake shop with a small bag. I couldn't see what is was though.

 

We dropped Jimin home, and I returned to work happily.

 

_________________________________________________________

V's P.O.V.

 

I thought that it was strange how Namjoon kept looking at Jimin. I don't know what's going on, but it just doesn't seem right. I didn't ask Namjoon anything though because I didn't want to be in trouble for not minding my own business. And I have to keep this job if I want to find out more about his dad.

 

After Namjoon and Jimin entered Seokjin's favorite cake shop, I later entered as well. I sat at a table that's far enough from them. Namjoon looks really happy.

 

A waiter came over to me to get my order. I ordered a slice of strawberry cake. I knew it was Seokjin's favorite and I wanted to try it again. I haven't had a strawberry cake in a while anyway.

 

I wasn't paying attention to Namjoon and Jimin as I ate my cake silently. I now understand why Seokjin love these cakes so much. When I realized that Namjoon and Jimin were gone, I rushed to the counter and quickly ordered a small strawberry cake before exiting the shop and entering the car.

 

After dropping Jimin and Namjoon off at their home and workplace, I went to the mansion to find Seokjin. He should be free right now. I found him in the kitchen searching for something that he likes to eat. "Seokjin," I called him as usual. Seokjin stops his important search and looks at me. "Come here," I tell him. He hesitated at first but then started to walk towards me slowly, as if I was hiding something.

 

When he was close enough, I held the small bag up to him. He takes it and peeks inside. He gasps, "Oh my god! Strawberry cake!" He sets the cake on the counter and opens it like a little kid opening a present on Christmas. He grabs a sharp knife and quickly cuts the cake into even slices. He gets a slice for himself and eats it as fast as possible.

 

I only stare at him as he eats slice after slice, amazed by how fast he's eating. Soon, there was sadly only one slice left. When Seokjin was going to eat it, he stops and catches me staring at him. He pouts and brings the fork down, away from his mouth. He then sets the plate on the counter and slides it to me.

 

"Here. You can have the last slice," he says, while eyeing the cake hungrily. I smiled at his face and said, "We can share it if you want." Seokjin's eyes travels from the cake to my eyes immediately. "Really? Can we?" he says with a shocked face. I nodded and he takes a huge bite. Then he brings the fork with cake to my mouth. "I can feed myself, Seokjin," I said, reaching for the fork. "No! I want to feed you! I like to feed people," he reasons and tries to feed me again. I refuse.

 

 

 

I finally gave up after refusing many times and eat the cake. Seokjin continues to feed me (and himself) until the cake is gone. He then clears the counter after we were done eating.

 

When he's done cleaning, he looks back at me. "Thanks, V. You made my day feel so much better." I smiled at him. "No problem. I'll get you your cakes whenever you want me to," I said. Seokjin's smile widens at me once I said that. He thanks me a second time before leaving to do something else.

 

__________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I have school tomorrow! No!!! Oh well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to update later this week. Bye!!