Mistakes

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jimin's P.O.V.

So today, Jungkook and I decided to go to the mall. He wanted to buy new clothes and I wanted to tag along with him. But while we were at the mall, we also went into the arcade to have some fun. Jungkook won all of the games that we played of course (he can literally do almost anything) and I was okay with losing as long as it was fun and I get to see Jungkook's smile. When we spent enough of the money on the games, I pulled him out to do something else.

The mall was pretty big, so there was a merry-go-round inside on the first floor with bright lights shining from it. I wanted to go on it even though we weren't kids anymore but Jungkook felt shy until I convinced him to go with me. He and I went to the second floor of the merry-go-round and sat on the horses next to each other. The bell rings, signaling that the ride will start.

A huge smile was plastered on my face as I yelled out in excitement as the ride went round and round. I turned to Jungkook to check on him since he didn't sound too excited. He had a smile on too as he looked down at the people below. I gazed dreamily at him because the lights of the ride illuminated his face, making him glow brightly as his horse moves up and down in sync with my horse. When he turns to me and smiled, I almost went blind due to how bright it was.

He takes my hand when our horses start to move out of sync. I laughed with him until I looked up at the second story of the mall. The sight made me feel cold and all the happiness fades away slowly. Jungkook was too busy waving at little kids from below to notice.

Up on the second story was Namjoon who was standing alone. He looked like he was waiting for somebody. Just as I thought that, Seokjin appears with shopping bags and when Namjoon sees him, they walked off together like a normal and happy couple. If only Seokjin knew what was actually going on.

"Jimin, what are you looking at? Let's go, it's over," Jungkook tells me and I quickly got off and we left the beautiful merry-go-round. After all of the fun, we finally decide to go buy Jungkook's clothes. We shopped in two different stores before we entered a third one that was also one of Jungkook's favorites. He chose a few outfits before heading to the fitting rooms while I stayed behind and wait outside of the rooms for him.

About a few minutes later, I hear familiar voices and looked at the mirror near me. In the mirror was Seokjin and Namjoon who also seemed to be looking for clothes. I moved away to avoid them, especially Namjoon. Just then, Jungkook comes out and says loudly, "Jimin, I'm done!"

I was going to shush him but a voice interrupts. "Oh, Jimin? Jungkook?" Seokjin wonders and walks near us. When he spots us, he gives us his kind smile. "Namjoon, there's Jungkook and Jimin," he informs Namjoon and I halt. Namjoon also walks over and I rubbed my neck in nervousness. Jungkook and Namjoon greeted each other while I keep my head down.

"Hi, Jimin," he says softly and I murmured back a hello. Seokjin did most of the talking before Namjoon tells him to stop so they can finish their business. Before they left, Namjoon glances at me with eyes that I cannot read.


 _____________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

It's already been 3 hours since Namjoon and Seokjin saw Jimin and Jungkook at the mall. Namjoon was seething with anger and jealousy when he keeps thinking about Jimin being with Jungkook. He made plans to see Jimin after leaving the mall to discuss their relationship because he can't handle being with Jimin without having anyone know. He wants the world to know that Jimin will be his and that no one can take him away.

Namjoon of course doesn't want Seokjin to hear or see anything so he kept him at home and made V watch him. Seokjin pleaded him to keep V away but he pretends to not hear anything. V agrees with Seokjin that he himself should be kept away but again, Namjoon doesn't listen because he thinks that they're just having another childish fight like they always had before.

~~

He waited for Jimin at a café and looked around in case Seokjin or someone he knows magically appears. He knows that Jimin will surely come because he has no other choice.

After another 15 minutes, Jimin arrives and takes the seat across from me. He doesn't look at him at all and that makes the anger and jealously rise up again. But Namjoon kept calm and got straight to the point.

___________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

"Seokjin, where are you going?" V hisses as I put on my soft sweater and put on more comfortable shoes. I acted as if I didn't know V at all. "I'm going to go follow Namjoon," I replied and head to the door. I know that he is going to be at the café after hearing him talk with someone on the phone a while ago. V blocks the door.

"Seokjin, you can't go. You won't like the sight," V warns me. I grew suspicious, "How would you know?" He tells me that I should mind my own business and leave Namjoon alone to do what he has to do. I snapped at him, "You should be the one minding your own business, peasant." I know that it was wrong to say that but V was being really annoying.

I guess he got tired of me so he moved out of the way. "Fine! But I warned you," he moves to another part of the mansion. I rolled my eyes and walk to the cafe instead of taking a car. I needed exercise anyway.

~~

Now I know why V didn't want me here. I was outside of the café and looked through the window from a few feet away. I steadied my breathing and found something stable to lean on. I closed my eyes to try to prevent my tears from falling. My legs eventually gave out and I sat on the concrete ground.

They didn't see me. Namjoon was in there with Jimin. I can't see Jimin's face but his hair gave him away. Namjoon takes his hand and kisses it, causing me to look away in pain. It is true. Jimin and Namjoon really are in a secret relationship.

I recalled seeing him and Jungkook at the mall. Jungkook probably doesn't know because he was still nice and friendly towards Namjoon. Since I heard them together at the mansion before, I was a bit suspicious and kept my eyes on Jimin the whole time. He was tense and avoided a lot of eye contact with Namjoon. I could also see the way that Namjoon looked at him.

Now they're together at the café and are probably exchanging compliments to each other. I felt a tear escape and quickly swiped it away as I got up. I need to forget about this. I don't want to remember this. I need a drink. I looked up something on my phone. Oh look, there's a bar not to far away from here. 

I ran all the way there to run my feelings off. I pant loudly. My lungs burn from each breath I take, my legs ache, and my face was puffy. I was one block away when it starts to rain. I ignored the rain and continued to run at my consistent pace until I got there.

I sat down in the bar and immediately ordered something. People stared at me because I was soaked and dripping water everywhere. I would have felt so embarrassed if today was a normal and happy day. But not today. I could care less about those people right now.

The drink arrives and my shaky hand pours the liquid into my mouth. I don't like alcohol in general, but I felt like I could really use it for now.

~~

The bartender gives me a sad look when I ordered more alcohol. He must've seen many people like this before because he doesn't ask or say anything. He only gives me my drink quietly and minds his own business.

I became more drunk and soon passed out after drinking more than I could handle.

___________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V. 

After Seokjin passes out, a man stands up from the corner of the bar. He walks over to Seokjin quietly so that he wouldn't wake up. "I told you not to go. I warned you. You didn't listen to me," he whispers before paying for Seokjin's drinks and picking him up.

V placed Seokjin in the back seat before starting the car and driving back to the mansion.

___________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"Jimin, my father's party is going to be in 3 months. I want to announce to everyone that you're mine," I said as I kissed his soft hand. Jimin narrows his eyes. "No. You haven't even started on the Seokjin problem. How is he going to react? You'll shatter his heart," he says and I sigh. It's true that I didn't know what to do about Seokjin yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something sooner or later. "I'm going to tell everyone that you're my fiancé. Understand? If you won't allow me, remember that I'll make Jungkook jobless," I reminded. Jimin clenched his jaw in anger.

"Fine," he muttered.

I smiled in satisfaction as he takes his things and leaves the empty café.

I look at the time. 7:58 p.m. I don't feel like going home tonight and facing Seokjin. Mother is still basically living at her friend's house for now and Seokjin will be fine without me. I texted him that I won't be coming home. So instead of going home, I found a hotel to sleep in for the night.

_____________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

V carried Seokjin all the way to his room that he shared with Namjoon and places him on the bed. Seokjin was still damped from the rain. V takes off Seokjin's wet sweater but his shirt underneath was also drenched.

After Seokjin had left to follow Namjoon, V became worried and followed him. He saw Seokjin outside of the café from his car and saw his hurt face. When he ran to the bar, V drove behind him, being careful not to make it seem as if he was being a creepy stalker. He entered the bar after Seokjin did and sat in the corner so that he wouldn't be seen. That's how he found Seokjin drunk and took him home.

V blushes a little when he was about to lift the shirt off of Seokjin. He just wants to make sure that Seokjin is in dry clothes. Just when he pushes the shirt up, Seokjin's eyes flutters open. V halts and stammered, "I-I'm sorry! I was only trying to get you into d-dry cloth-"

"Namjoon..." V's voice gets stuck after hearing Seokjin speak.

He then realizes how good Seokjin looks right now. His soft pink hair was still damp and some were stuck to his forehead, his shirt was lifted up a little, showing his smooth stomach, and his plump lips were slightly parted as he breathe softly. He still smell like alcohol but his normal scent was still there too. V moves away before Seokjin can make him feel even more flustered.

"No, don't go..." Seokjin grabs V's arm and pulls him back. V locked eyes with Seokjin and he couldn't look away. Seokjin's eyes were glazed and made V shiver. Then, something very unexpected happened. 

Seokjin pulls V down and kisses him. V's breath hitches as Seokjin continues with the kissing. It felt good to feel Seokjin's lips again. The lips felt as soft as flower petals and were well padded. V felt loved when Seokjin's arms were wrapped around his neck. The simple kiss soon turned more heated between the two.

~~

When Seokjin pulls away for air, V nibbles on his neck, making Seokjin gasp. V wanted this for a long time already, to be intimate with Seokjin. Everything felt so right and the next words that came out of Seokjin's mouth made things even better.

"Please, do me a favor," Seokjin whimpers out. V takes a look at him and pauses.

"M-make love to me, please," he stumbles and V almost chokes.

"A-are you sure? Already?" V asks. This was too good to be true. He questions himself why Seokjin was like this to him now. First, he doesn't want to see him at all but now, he wants to make love? That doesn't make any sense.

Seokjin nods, saying that he was ready to give away his ity that he was saving until he gets married. V felt special; Seokjin chose to have his first time with him.

But the thing is, V totally forgot that Seokjin was intoxicated and was not aware of what he was doing.

 

 

That night, V and Seokjin made a really big mistake...

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note: Okay, I'm starting to feel a little bit nervous about this story. More things are going to happen and I hope I put the events in order and hopefully I won't forget anything. I hope you guys liked this chapter and we'll see what happens to Taejin when morning comes and they wake up.