I Hate You, I Love You

Love is so Confusing (I swear to god)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Jungkook?"

I recognize the person immediately.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I'm in a rush, so I'll go now," I said and walked around him. I only took one step forward when the soft hand captures my hand, stopping me. My heart races but my face expresses nothing at the moment. I want to forget.

"I came here to see you," he says. I wondered how he could have found me. "I hate you," he says and I pretend to look unaffected. "Jungkook, you're a horrible person," he continues and I pressed my lips into a thin line. Don't say anything back.

"Jungkook, talk to me," he pleads but I only stand in the same position, making no movement. The hand leaves and I can't help but yearn for the warmth of him.

Arms trapped me from behind, pressing my back against a firm chest. One hand glides over my back gently. "Is your back okay?" he asks as he presses down a little. The injuries had healed almost completely already but I'm sure that there'll be scars. "Talk to me or I won't let go," he threatens into my shoulder. I know that I could immediately break out of these arms but something held me back from doing so. Maybe I wanted to stay in these arms forever.

Since I didn't say anything back, he kept his arms around me and expresses his feelings. "You know, I haven't had a good sleep for a while now because of two people. You're one of them. I feel empty. Breathing became a hard task to do. I'm not happy," he says. I kept my eyes forward, not looking back at him at all.

He whines about how he wants me to talk and buries his face deeper into my neck. "I hate you. Why do you have to be so perfect? I hate myself. Why did I have to fall in love with you? Jungkook, I still love you," he lifts his head as whispers those words into my ear.

I lost control of myself and broke through the arms that were around me. I whipped around to face him. He had a look of hope on his face, probably because he got me to make some kind of move. Wasting no time, I took hold of his face and leaned in quickly.

But I stopped when our lips were millimeters away.

Would it be wrong to kiss him? Would it be wrong to embrace him when he has somebody else now? But his lips are so inviting....so welcoming. My breath hitches when our lips took away the small space between us and connect.

He's kissing me. Why? I thought I'd forget about him and move on but why am I kissing him back deeper, clutching him closer to me, and then pinning him against the wall of the building?

I couldn't stop myself since he was too addicting. I was so lost and didn't hear the approaching voices until they got super close. I pulled away when I recognize Namjoon's voice.

I looked down at the person before me. He was panting slightly and I kissed him one more time. When I had to leave due to Namjoon being just around the corner, I whispered quickly, "This is probably the last time I can do this to you," I pecked his lips, "Don't make this difficult for me. Spare me. Please make this the last time we see each other."

I had no more time left and ran off, leaving him behind.

___________________________________________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"I'm sure he's here somewhere. V, help me find him," I said as we walk around the building to find Jimin. "I'm Taehyung. Get it right," he said, clearly annoyed.

We walked around the corner and I was surprised when I saw Jimin leaning on the wall, panting, and blushing. "Jimin, don't go wandering off alone like that," I said as he sees me. I pulled him up on his feet and turned to Taehyung.

"Hey, Taehyung," the name doesn't sound normal coming out of my mouth because I'm still not used to it. "Since I'm not busy today, can you tell mother and father that I'll be taking Jimin to the aquarium? He's been down lately and I want to cheer him up," I said. When Taehyung and I are with mother and father, he'd be so respectful towards me but when we're alone, he'd talk back to me all the time even though I'm the older brother. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Is this why you didn't want the restaurant anymore? Were you too busy watching over the person you stole because he might run back to his boyfriend?"

I threw daggers at Taehyung with my eyes because Jimin was right next to me. I checked for Jimin's reaction; he was still in a daze. I glared and hissed at Taehyung, "Hey, do not say that about me, especially in front of Jimin." He doesn't show any signs of fear. "But it's true. You caused the injuries on Jungkook's back to steal Jimin-"

I pushed Taehyung, making him fall on the ground. As I towered over him, he only looks back up casually. It annoyed me how he isn't scared of me at all. I tried to find a weakness and a person pops up. "If you mess up my relationship with Jimin, I will break Seokjin," I warned.

I was right when Taehyung's eyes grew wide as he senses that I was serious. "Do NOT hurt Seokjin," he said as his jaw tenses up. I relaxed a bit, knowing that I can use Seokjin to keep Taehyung's mouth shut. "I won't hurt him as long as you don't tell mother and father what I did to Jungkook. If you do, I promise that I will hurt Seokjin and make sure that your brat grows up without happiness," I said. My parents would punish me if they knew what I did to Jungkook.

Even after I said that, Taehyung was still very stubborn. "And how are you going to do that?" he asks, still not completely convinced that I am able to hurt his loved ones. I can't believe that this idiot is my brother. "Taehyung, our family is rich. I'm rich. I can do whatever I want with the money I have. But you, on the other hand, are still new so you're not so fortunate with money yet," I explained. Taehyung only growls lowly afterwards, knowing that I'm correct on every level.

"Fine, I'm leaving then. I can't stand being in the same place as you right now," he said as he stands up and brushes his pants. I notice that he has the same eyes as father. I don't know how long it will take me to get use to my brother. "Oh, hyung, I forgot to tell you. Good luck finding your runaway bride," he says quickly before walking away into his car.

What is he talking about? Runaway bride? What bride? The only person I love is Jimin-

Oh, crap! Jimin!

I turn and realize that Jimin is out of sight. He must have ran off after I pushed Taehyung. Quickly, I was going to search around the building again but he called me instead.

"Namjoon, we can go to the aquarium some other time. You seemed busy arguing so I left. That's all. Bye," he says before hanging up. I didn't even get to say anything.

_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

The hot water makes me relax even more. The mirror was all fogged up and I sighed in content. I needed to rethink things again.

I felt so happy when I saw Jungkook again. Even though I know that he was pained to see me again, I didn't want to leave yet. I was glad that the kiss happened because it brought some life back into me.

But then I remember how he said that he'd like it to be the last time we see each other which made me heartbroken but I won't give up hope. We kissed. That must mean that I am still something to him.

Jungkook...Jungkook...Jungkook...

*Slosh!*

I coughed as I sat up straight. I was so lost in thought that I forgot that I'm still in the bathtub and slid into the water completely. Water went up my nose and I got out afterwards.

~~

As I was eating dinner with grandma, I remembered what happened to Seokjin. Namjoon had put Seokjin to shame. He must be struggling a lot right now, maybe even more than me. Should I go talk to him even though this incident occurred months ago? But I'm sure he doesn't want to see me because I'm part of the reason why this happened.

I've heard that he really was pregnant though. But I still don't know who got him pregnant. Grandma scolds me to eat properly since I keep dropping my food.

Seokjin is my friend. He listened and helped me before. I'll try to ask Mrs. Kim where he is so that I can speak to him.

________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V.

(About a month later)

I made sure to stay hidden. It's been too long since I've seen Seokjin. First, I was glad that I wasn't crossing paths with him because the atmosphere would always be tense when we see each other. Soon, I miss seeing his face and hearing his voice so here I am now, spying on him.

I am not stalking him, I swear. I have been following him from place to place without him noticing but I am not stalking him....

Okay, I take it back. Maybe it's a little bit creepy and I might actually be stalking him but it's only a little bit. He's not being harmed in any way anyways.

I just wanted to see how he's doing with the baby. Right now, he's in a book store, looking at children's books. It's probably for the baby. Geez, how much is he going to spoil our child? He already bought so many things already.

My attention went from Seokjin's stunning face to his stomach. I stared at it in awe. I've seen his huge belly many times already but it still amazes me that a living person is in there, growing big enough to come out into the world. Seokjin looks like he'll pop at any moment.

"Taehyung!" a voice startles me and I almost knocked down a small shelf of books. Jungkook stands next to me. "Hyung, why are you stalking Seokjin?" he asks obnoxiously loud and I covered his mouth, pulling him away before Seokjin can hear him.

When we were far and out of sight, I uncovered his mouth and say, "I am not stalking him. I'm only seeing how he and the baby are doing." His mouth shapes into an "O" to show that he understands.

I revealed my true self to Jungkook a while ago and even explained how I'm the one who got Seokjin pregnant. I trust him.

"Hide! He's coming!" he says before rushing to the front counter. Ever since Jungkook had quit working at the restaurant, he had been working different kinds of job. The one that he's trying out right now is working here at the book store. I tried to convince him to come back to the restaurant since I'm now in charge of it but he said that it brings back sad memories. He didn't have to explain what those bad memories are because I already know that they're about Jimin.

Jungkook motions again at me from the counter, telling me to hide again. I jumped into the bean bags in the corner with a few children who were reading peacefully. I peeked out a little just enough to see Seokjin as he pays for the baby books.

Jungkook talks to him and I did my best to hear their conversation but they were too far away. Seokjin blushes at something that Jungkook said and hands the money to Jungkook. Jungkook smiles and puts the money in the cash register. He continues to make Seokjin flustered and he laughs at the reaction.

Soon, Seokjin exits and I popped out of the bean bags, scaring a little girl. When I asked what Jungkook had said to Seokjin, he chuckles, "Oh, I was just joking around with him and complimenting him and his baby." I decide to believe him and waved at him before exiting, following Seokjin.

I followed him home in my car. I'll leave once I know that he made it home safely. Seokjin arrives at his apartment and I walked behind him into the building. But Seokjin must have sensed something following him because he kept on looking back. I hid everytime he looked though. Right when I made the turn to the next hallway, Seokjin disappears.

What? Where did he go? Mrs. Kim told me Seokjin's room number earlier so I went around searching for it. I got lost here and there but finally made my way there. I sighed in relief as I stood in front of the door. Is he already inside?

"What are you doing here?"

I got startled as I turn around to face the voice. Seokjin stands with an angry face. I stuttered out, "I uh- I came here to check on how you're doing." Seokjin moves me out of the way to unlock the door. "That doesn't explain why you were following me for hours," he says as the door opens. I felt embarrassed. Was it that obvious that I was following him?

"Fine. I just wanted to see you again," I blurted out. Seokjin doesn't believe me and began to close the door. I stop the door from closing and say, "Seokjin, believe me. I really did want to see you again." Seokjin struggles as he tries to push the door harder. "Stop lying V. You're only making me more confused," he grunts out. "If I'm making you so confused then let me come inside and clear up some things," I said.

I pushed the door open completely. Seokjin huffs, "Okay then. Just...just don't touch anything." I wondered why he would say that. But my question was answered when I entered the apartment. Baby toys and clothes were scattered throughout the living room. It turned out that Seokjin didn't finish organizing these things.

I sat down on the sofa as Seokjin clears up the room a little before settling in. He sighs as I start to tell him part of the truth like my real name, part of my past, etc. I've told father, Namjoon, and Jungkook only part of the truth too because I couldn't tell anyone about the whole thing yet.

______________________________________________________________________

Yoongi's P.O.V.

The door bell rings so I went to open it.

Mrs. Kim stands in front of me once I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her. She doesn't say anything about my rudeness. "I'd like to talk to you and your husband. Please," she said. I didn't like the feeling that I'm getting from her. "If it's about Jungkook then you can just go home instead of wasting your time here," I stated before I slam the door in her face.

"Appa, why did you close the door so hard?" Jungkook asks as he walks down the stairs. I tell him that it was just some pesky woman that he doesn't need to worry about. I was half lying but who cares.

The door bell rings again but I ignored it. Jungkook was confused about why I'm like this. When the ringing doesn't stop, I stomped to the door.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!" I yelled at the door from inside the house. Then, from the other side of the door, a voice muffled out, "But I live here."

Hoseok!

I yanked the door open once I heard Hoseok. He looks upset. "Hobi, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were home. Why didn't you use your key?" I ask. Hoseok steps to the side and Mrs. Kim was still there. I almost attacked her again but Hoseok pushes me inside as Mrs. Kim enters our house.

"No! Hobi! Don't let her enter! Don't let her take away-" I was interrupted when Jungkook asks what was going on. Hoseok tells me to calm down before things get out of control.

~~

"Alright. I'm tired already so you guys can continue without me," Jungkook said as he stands up to stretch. The four of us had been talking and doing other things since Mrs. Kim came. Mrs. Kim had a nice time "bonding" with him, which made me really mad. We nodded at him and after he leaves, I almost clawed Mrs. Kim's eyes out. Luckily, Hoseok was able to tie me up and put me in the corner before I could hurt anyone. I grumbled to myself like a little kid in time out. Since I was still furious at Mrs. Kim, we had the conversation with me in the corner.

"Mr. Jung and Mr. Min, can I ask you guys something?" she asks. I spat out a "NO" but Hoseok answered yes for the both of us. He's too nice sometimes.

"Is Jungkook your son?" she asks. I spat out a "YES" this time and Hoseok stayed silent. She stammers, "B-but he looks just like my Jeonkook." I struggled to get out of the rope that was keeping me bounded. How can she even tell that Jungkook looked like Jeonkook, who was a baby the last time she had seen him? This woman needs to stop right now or her body will be found dead in a river.

"He looks just like his dad," she continues. "OF COURSE HE LOOKS LIKE HIS DAD!" I shout. Mrs. Kim gasps, "Really? You agree?" I laughed. Hoseok was going to say something but I interrupted, "Mrs. Kim, you're right about how Jungkook looks like his dad! Look at Hobi! He looks just like Jungkook!" I make up lies to myself. I know that she was talking about Mr. Jeon, not Hoseok. I knew that a horse has nothing similar to a cute bunny at all.

"No! Jungkook looks like Jeonkook's dad. I know that he isn't your child," she protests. Even though I'm bounded by the rope, I rolled my way towards her, fast. Looks like I'm gonna have to stab a bitc- 

Again, Hoseok picks me up and locks me in the closet. I pound on the door with my head since it's the only thing that I could move at the moment. "Let me out! She's lying! She's only here to steal!" I shouted out more.

After only ten seconds, my energy disappeared and I lay down on the ground. I'm tired...

"I'd appreciate it if you leave now. As you can see, my husband isn't in the best...condition right now. I promise that we'd talk about Jungkook another time," Hoseok says and Mrs. Kim hums in agreement. Soon, she leaves and Hobi opens the closet. He picks me up bridal style and puts me on the couch to untie me. He kisses my tears away. Since when did the tears come?

The rope comes off and Hoseok tosses it away. He hugs me and kisses me to comfort me. "Shh...go to sleep Yoongi. You look like you really need it right now. This is the most I've seen you moving and shouting like that in years," he jokes to try to lighten up the mood. I chuckle lightly but it hurts.

"Hoseok, I don't want him to disappear from us," I whisper. He nods and whispers back, "Me too."

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

As Hoseok comforts Yoongi, a person shifts from the top of the stairs.

Jungkook couldn't get any sleep due to Yoongi's shouting. When he came out of his room, he hid and listened to Mrs. Kim and his parents. He wondered why they were talking about him. 'Am I really appa and dad's son?' he thought to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin's P.O.V.

 "Coming!" I shout as I finish washing the dishes. I rushed to the door and open it.

Jimin waves awkwardly. I look behind him. "Don't worry. It's only me. Namjoon's not here," he says when he knows who I was staying away from. I let him enter.

"What brings you here?" I ask him. The air was thick and I didn't like it one bit. I use to be so carefree with Jimin. "I wanted to hang out with you today," he said, surprising me. "Why?"

He explains how he wanted to be friends again like last time. I also felt the same way. I then decided that I am not going to let one person ruin my friendship with Jimin. It wasn't Jimin's fault that this happened. We start to mend our friendship.

~~

"Hey, come here," I motioned for him to come over. I placed his hand on my stomach. After a while, a small kick could be felt and Jimin gasps. "Whoa, this is amazing," he says as he feels my stomach more.

"Seokjin, you don't have to answer but, who's the other father?" he asks softly. I paused for a bit when I remember Taehyung.

"It's Taehyung."

"Who?" Jimin doesn't seem to know. "Taehyung. Wait a minute, do you not know yet? V's real name was actually Taehyung," I tell him. Jimin looked shocked. "He's the father?!" I giggled at his reaction.

When Taehyung had told me about his real name and his past, I was also shocked. But that didn't change the fact that he had hurt me so I didn't make up with him. Right now, we are just acquaintances. Taehyung wanted to start a family with me but I had refused, saying how I'd rather be independent. It took a long time to get Taehyung to let me choose my own choices. But he made me promise one thing though: I need to let him choose the name of our son. First I declined but then remembered that I was having trouble choosing a name so I soon agreed. Now he's probably doing research about boy names.

~~

Jimin and I had fun. We didn't go anywhere but staying in my apartment was fair enough. I missed spending time with someone like this. But soon, Jimin had to go because Namjoon called him. He apologizes about ruining the engagement but I tell him that it really wasn't his fault and I'm glad that I'm not going to marry Namjoon anymore.

After Jimin leaves, Eomma calls me.

"Hello, Eomma," I said. Eomma and Appa still live in America. They knew about my baby and actually wanted to help. I was crying when they first said that because I thought that they'd disown me once they knew. My love for my parents grew and they even wanted me to live with them again in America.

Eomma asks me if I've made my decision about moving yet.

"I don't know if I want to move yet," I said. There are significant people here so I'm still not sure yet. Eomma understands and tells me to take my time.

Will it be better for me and my baby to live in America?

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I'm bored.