Final Recovery Journal 3/3

Snow Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] FINAL RECOVERY JOURNAL 3 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

-Chapter image not mine-

-same day-

I really don’t like the new kitchen maid…what the heck was her name again?? Oh yeah, Han Hyo Joo…

She’s pretty I guess, but she’s not a good cook at all! Well…she’s actually kinda decent, but her dishes aren’t good compared to Jaejoong’s mom.

The Kimchi Jiggae she made was very salty…and she didn’t even use the right spices…

Changmin definitely likes this Han Hyo Joo…he kept tagging behind her in the kitchen…what a little rascal…

And she said something that irked me when Jaejoong and I were entering Jaejoong’s room…

She was like… “Are you…are you two going to sleep together?”

Then Jaejoong goes… “No-,”

Then I interrupt him and go like… “Can’t friends sleep together?”

That shut Han Hyo Joo up…

But I’m a bit worried at the same time…

She’s sleeping in the basement couch…which is super close to Jaejoong’s room…

~~

Novermber 9th 2016

Today was the first day of snow…

Today was also the day I saw Jaejoong’s bare purity. His fragile, thin, pale body.

He gave it all to me. His heart, body, mind, and soul. Just for once night, he lent himself to me. Just how I lent myself to him.

I saw Jaejoong enter the bathroom. I followed him, and I saw him splashing his face with cold water. He looked frustrated with something.

Oh how badly I wanted to him. To be honest, I’ve been thinking about this night for quite some time.

I still remembered the time when I caught him recording his voice on his little voice recorder…then I swore at him because I wanted to use the bathroom…

I was scary back then…

When Jaejoong finished washing his face, he turned around, quite surprised to see I was there.

Then…I felt my member hardening at the time. I really wanted Jaejoong. I wanted to kiss him, and just do things to him. The dampness of his hair…the innocent look in his eyes…

So then you know what I ing did? I leapt myself towards him and I gave him a kiss. Soon our kiss deepened to tounges moving…I could still feel the feeling…

Then I pulled my face away from him, and asked him if he was scared…he shook his head. He told me he was ready.

So then I carried him on the bathroom counter…and then just about to make a move…he slapped my hand gently…

“How about if your father sees?”

I told him it wouldn’t matter…at this moment, I didn’t ing care…

I unbuckled his belt, and then I knelt down…and I gave him the best experience…I remembered it throbbing as I held it in my mouth. He moaned so loudly…

The fact that we had to keep our relationship a secret made it more exciting.

After that session, I pulled up his pants and we went back to our room. It was midnight around the time we did this, so Hyo Joo was already sleeping on the couch…

We made our preperatioins before we committed our bodies to each other.

Then he lays down, and I swear he looked so good…it was dark, but the moon was shining on his face…

And then…that was the night we made love.

Flashback

Although I could see the brink of hell, my conscience failed to convince me as I entered the tight, boxy space.

I shut the door behind me, blocking the intruding light. Despite the inferno of blackness, Jaejoong’s presence remained prosperous.

“Yunnie…”

“Jaejoong-ah…say it like that…say Yunnie…” I said, reeling him within my possession as my palms cupped his face.

“Yunnie…do you know how much I love you?”

“Yes…but I ing love you more…” I muttered, burying my face onto his neck’s smooth flesh as I breathed in his lustful scent.

“How long were you waiting for this?” he asked, exchanging my gestures as he encircled his arms around my waist.

“Since the day I ing saw you,” I said, as I slowly backed him into the wall.

“Yunho-ah,” he said, his eyes glistening of desperation.

“Yes?”

“I love you…”

“I love you too…”

Our lips clashed with each other, soon moving in great harmony as our tongue danced, keeping the pace slow and constant.

The taste of the cheesecake remained in his tongue as I dwelled myself in its rhythm. My mouth trailed to his earlobes, soon coating them with saliva.

He unbuckled my belt, letting in a cool breeze brush against my legs as my jeans fell to the ground. I did the same to Jaejoong, until his legs were completely stripped .

Jaejoong’s hands made its way to my groins, fondling them with great passion asa searing sensation seeped within the depths of my legs. His fiery touches strengthened my craving as I his shirt.

“Jaejoong…” I said, as he flings the shirt out of his chest.

The beauty of his insides seemed surreal as I obtained the sight of his bare torso.

My hairs pinged against my neck, feeling my desire growing as I yanked off his jeans. In unison, we headed to the bed as Jaejoong’s back plopped onto the mattress.

The mild glow from the window beamed onto his face, intensifying the sight of his jewel-like eyes that expressed his desire.

“Take off your shirt,” he mumbled. Without hesitation, I pulled the cotton shirt off my head, tossing it without a care.

“Yunnie…you’ve never changed,” he said.

“I just want to eat you…,” I said, sinking myself within his nape of his neck, absorbing every bit of his warmth. He let out breaths of satisfaction as it trickled against my flesh like the warm, summer breeze.

My hands clasped around his thick, yearning member. I kneaded it, taking it in within my possession. I ushered the tip inside, soon taking it by a whole as powerful moans escaped his lips.

The sensation made him quiver as he gripped on the sheets. Despite the lack of light, I could tell that he loved every second, every movement passing through his body.

“Yunnie!!” he yelled, shaking the walls.

I loved that sound.

Yunnie.

“Say it again,” I said, pulling his tender member out of my mouth.

“Yunnie…” he muttered.

I leaped on top of his body like a wild kitten as I took hold of his sharp shoulders.

“Hold on…I should get the lube…”

I sprung up the bed, in search to find our necessity. I went to my school bag in the corner of the room, rummaging through the remmnants of my bag. To my satisfaction, the container makes its way into my hands.

I neared the bed, drawing towards my awaited feast; Kim Jaejoong.

I set the tube on the end table, just wanting to get this over with. I twisted the lid, eventually rubbing the thick, greasy consistency on my finger.

I punctured my fingers in the crevices of Jaejoong’s , resulting in the mattress squeaking as he slightly flinched.

“Yes…” he groaned.

“Want more?”

“Yes Yunnie…”

Finishing the preparation for our meal, I positioned myself onto the bed.

The was passing through me in anticipation as I knelt over Kim Jaejoong’s bare, trembling body. His legs wrapped around my bare body, shielding me from the gold.

To give him my full, undivided, contentment, my xxx pushes its way through hiscave, resulting him of letting out pleasurable cries. I exerted all my strength, all my might, my burning, unrivaled passion into his body as I ed it back and forth.

My weakness began to overcome me, although I yearned for more.

“Ah!” he shrieked out of pleasure.

“You like that…Jaejoong?” I asked.

“Yes…I love it…” he moaned.

“More Yunho…just give it all!”

“I am…”

“Yunho…say my name,” he groaned.

The room was smothered in the mattress’s loud squeaking, along with Kim Jaejoong’s moans of fulfilment.

“Kim…”

I propelled another deep, vigorous within his shaft, causing him to jolt.

“Jae…”

Then another one.

“Joong…”

“…”

As I pull away, a white, sticky substance splatters the bed sheets and my stomach, causing me to flinch. “,” I said. “Let me get a tissue.”

“Who cares?” Jaejoong said, stopping me from behind as he engulfed me within his arms.

“I don’t want to leave-,”

“Since when did you clean?” he asked as his whispers brushed over my ear.

“…”

“Promise me something Yunho-yah...”

“...”

“Stay with me…stay with me forever until I die…”

“I promise.” 

I turned around, facing him. His eyes welled up with tears as they shimmered within the moonlight surrounding us.

His arms unwrapped around me, his hands gliding on the contours of my face, soon cupping them within his grasp.

“I know I don’t say this a lot…but I really love you Jung Yunho…I love you so much…thank you for coming into my life…thank you for saving me from my fall…thank you for shining light into me…”

~~

November 15th, 2006

I really couldn’t hold it in. Jaejoong too.

Jaejoong and I were in class…then I glanced over at him while I was trying to solve some stupid math problem…I got too frustrated by his beauty, so then I ing went to the bathroom to release my frustrations in the stall.

Then Jaejoong somewhat followed me to the bathroom and then he knocks on my stall. So then I let him in.

Then…for the first time in my life, Jaejoong makes the move and he wraps his cute little arms around my shoulders. Then he kisses the contours of my face, then he moves down to my neck. I swear it felt so, so, so good…nothing could describe it.

Then I cupped my hands on him and kissed him there’d be no tomorrow. We tried to contain our moans, but it was impossible…Hopefully no one heard us…

For the past week our days consisted of studying, , studying, , eating, sleeping , studying…the cycle never stopped, but none of us minded at all.

Because we had each other…

~~

November 16th, 2016

Kim Jaejoong’s omma was discharged from the hospital…she’s strong again…but Hyo Joo is still going to stay since Jaejoong’s omma can’t do that much yet.

Today I saw something strange…

I was walking in the hallway and I saw Hyo Joo and Lee Mi Ran whispering…as I walked passed them, they gave weird glances to each other…

The look in their faces fail to escape my brain…it’s like they were suspecting me of something…

~

November 17th 2016

My abouji called me in his study. I ing feared for my life…

I was eating breakfast with In-Sung, Hyung, Jaejoong, and Changmin…and then Lee Mi Ran goes…

“Yunho, your father wants you in the study room…”

So then I stood up…and went to the hallway. I didn’t want to get there fast so then I took slow, quiet steps…

Then I entered the room, and there was abouji…at first the back of his chair was facing me, then he spins around and faces him. Just looking at his face made me want to my pants.

I don’t know why I’m so scared of abouji now…I kinda missed being the though, rebellious, Jung Yunho…I feel like the shield I once had was now broken…

Abouji goes… “Yunho, it’s been a while since I’ve talked to you…”

As if you cared about me anyways…

“Yes…abouji…”

Then abouji goes… “For the past two months…you haven’t been causing trouble…that’s new…”

I don’t know what his intentions were…but they were making me super eery…

“I know…” I say back.

Then abouji goes… “Your grades…I got a call from your teachers, saying that your grades are drastically improving…”

I couldn’t believe my own ears…was my dad awknowledging my achievements for once?

“Finally you’re maturing…It should’ve happened a long time ago…”

And then I say something…I know I’m crazy for saying it…but…

“Abouji…I’m sorry…I’m sorry for-.”

“I’m not interested in hearing your apology…”

What the hell? What was that old man’s problem?

Then he says something that gives me goosebumps…

“That ring on your finger…it’s very nice…”

I literally was swearing in the inside…

Then he goes…

“You and Jaejoong…I see you’re very close…”

“We…we are…”

I was shaking…so…so…so bad…and my father’s suspecting stare wasn’t helping…

Then he goes…

“You’re nothing more than that…am I right Jung Yunho?”

I nod at him.

“You look scared…”

“I’m not scared.” I say to him…

What right did you have to say I was scared??

Then he tells me to get out of the room. Not in a mean way, but in a normal tone…I guess…

My abouji knows something. I’m sure. Even if he didn’t outright say it…he ing knows something…and it’s bugging me…

~~

November 18th 2006

It’s almost time for the entrance exams.

Jaejoong’s so deep into his studying, he’s not talking to me…aish…

Even Heechul and Kangin are working their asses off…I had no choice but to study with them…

By the way, there’s a new girl in our class. Her name is Go-Ara. The teacher assigned her to sit at the empty desk beside me.

She’s really pretty. I know I shouldn’t be saying this since you know…Jaejoong will get jealous and all, but she really is. She has brown, long hair and her eyes are hazel?

All the guys in my class are crushing on her…aish…pigs

But then even though there was a bunch of guys trying to talk to me, I was the one she talked to.

She asked if she could borrow a pencil since she had none.

Who goes to school without a pencil? But since she asked nicely, I gave her one.

Then she tried to start a conversation with me. We talked about stuff, like school, students, and all that.

But then someone tries to ruin it…and it’s nobody else but Lee Jooyeon. Jooyeon goes…

“Go Ara, I advice you not to talk to the school’s man- Jung Yunho…”

But then Go-Ara goes… “He seems like a nice guy. And it’s not like he’s hitting on me…”

Then Jooyeon goes… “He will soon…he ed all the pretty gir-“

But then something happens… Jaejoong steps in. Which was super unexpected.

“Lee Jooyeon…can…can I borrow your notes? I…I can’t see that good, so I can’t really see from the back so I couldn’t copy it properly…”

Then Jooyeon goes… “Oh…Jaejoong…sure….I guess so…”

Thanks for saving my Jaejoong.

~~

November 19th, 2006

One more week until the entrance exam…aish!! My mind is racing just thinking about it!!

Go-Ara asked me to study with her. I said I’m not really the best person to study with. I suggested she sould study with Kim Taeyeon, since she’s smart. But Kim Taeyeon doesn’t really like anyone, so I don’t thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter