Recovery Journal Part 3: Make Jaejoong Fall In Love With Yunho Project

Snow Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] RECOVERY JOURNAL [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Author’s Note:

This is the least angiest chapter of the WHOLE fic. I’m treating you guys with lots fluff and cuteness because the upcoming chapters are going to be an angst fest. 

August 23rd, 2006

I am crying right now.

No it’s not because I’m ‘heartbroken’…okay??

It’s actually for a stupid reason.

I was bored so then I went to the basement. Then I saw Jaejoong all focused in front of the T.V. So then I was like:

“What are you watching? Is it that good that you’re so glued to the screen??” 

Then he was like…

“It’s a drama…it’s super sad…”

And then I saw tears in his eyes!!

“What is it called?” I ask.

Then he says…

“I’m Sorry I Love You…it’s so sad…-huhuhu”

“What’s it about??” I ask. Then I sit with him to see what all the fuss is about.

It’s so ing sad. I ended up being glued to the floor because it was so intense!! We ended up marathoning the whole drama in sixteen hours!! Jaejoong got the DVD from Heechul so that’s why we got to watch the whole thing.

 Okay you know that actor So Ji Sub?? Well he was in it. The guy from What Happened In Bali…you know the one that ends up getting shot in the head at the end by Jo In Sung…

(author’s note: sorry I spoiled a real drama for you guys…I’m gonna spoil ISILY too…so if you plan on watching I’m Sorry I Love You…skip this or whatever haha)

Okay so now let me tell you the story. The So Ji Sub guy is an orphan who lives in the streets of Australia. And then his girlfriend leaves him for some rich, old white dude that looks like Donald Trump. And THEN So Ji Sub goes to his ex-girlfriend’s wedding.

And for some reason, there’s an assassinator at the wedding!! And then So Ji Sub gets SHOT in the head!! Like what the hell??? And then So Ji Sub gets a terminal disease because of the bullet and has like six months to live!! Why is his life so CRUEL???

AND THEN…So Ji Sub goes back to Australia to find his real mom since he was an orphan and he thinks that his mom was poor so that’s why she gave him away but NO! His mom is actually a famous actress who has all this money!! And So Ji Sub’s mom has a SON! Her son is a singer named Choi Yune… I don’t know the actor’s real name so I’m just gonna call him by the character. So that makes So Ji Sub really angry and so then he tries to get revenge on his mom for leaving him in Australia. He’s also super jealous of Choi Yune!!

THEN…So Ji Sub tries to get revenge but then he ends up falling for a girl named Song Eun Chae!! But…Song Eun Chae is in love with Choi Yune!! Which is totally frustrating!!

For some reason it reminds me of my love with Jaejoong.

And THEN So Ji Sub and Song Eun Chae fall in love. But THEN his sickness is getting worse and worse!! So then he’s like about to die.

THENN this is the dramatic part okay…So Ji Sub commits suicide because Choi Yune has a weak heart, so then So Ji Sub sacrifices his life and gives his heart to the guy he hates. For his real mom’s happiness. What kind of noble idiocy is that??

But before So Ji Sub commits suicide…he eats his last meal which is the ramen his real mom cooked for him. So Ji Sub didn’t even tell his mom that he was her SON!! What he hell????

It’s totally unfair!!!!! Why did he have to DIE????

And then…Eun Chae commits suicide!!!! Beside So Ji Sub’s grave!!!! So then they both die together!!

I am going to call the scriptwriter and demand for a happy ending!! It cannot just end like that!!!!!!!!!! I wanted them both to live happily ever after…and this is what they get?!!!!!!!

Changmin called me a total today because he saw me crying. So then I tickled him until he fell to the ground…Aish…I am not a !!!! It’s that drama’s fault!!!!!!!!!

Jaejoong better ask for a happier drama from Heechul that has lots of lovey dovey stuff in it because I can’t handle all that sadness. My heart hurts…

Anyways…I have to get back to my painting.

~~

August 24th, 2006

And I finally finished the painting I was working on. I have to submit it in a week from now. Hopefully I win~~~

Thank god Jaejoong got another drama because I was getting bored.

Okay so then me and Jaejoong were stuck in the basement again because of this addicting drama. Aish. I’m turning into a girl. At least I’m not doing drugs okay???

Who needs drugs when you have dramas???

ANYWAYS…so Heechul came to our house and he brought a bunch of DVDs. Like a LOT. His dad owns a DVD store so he gets a bunch of dramas and movies.

His dad even sells posters at the DVD store so I got a Boa poster!! Aja!! He gave Jaejoong a DBSK poster…Apparently Jaejoong likes the leader U-Know.

Heechul says I look like U-know. And I’m like NO!!

And then Jaejoong says…

“You totally do. You even have the mole near your mouth…”

But if Jaejoong likes U-know the most, does that mean he thinks I’m…you know his ideal type too?? Aish! I can’t stop thinking about it~~~

Okay so me, Heechul, and Jaejoong watched A Moment to Remember. It’s about this girl who gets Alzheimer’s. And I ended up crying. I don’t even know why I’m agreeing to watch all this sappy stuff with them…it’s totally turning me into a !!!

But it’s so addicting~~Then we watched Windstruck!! It’s about this police woman who falls in love with this guy but then the guy dies or something.

THEN we watched a scary movie…we watched The Tale of Two sisters and then Jaejoong screamed so loud…

And you know what he did when he got scared…omona…my hands are seriously shaking while writing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He buried his face in my shoulder!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! I felt like a man!!!!!!!!

Is God blessing me these days???? Yeah I know me and Jaejoong aren’t official but you know I’m getting there.

~~

August 24th 2016

AISHHH!! The T.V downstairs broke!!!  You want to know why?!!

It’s because of stupid little Changmin!!!! He was gonna play some stupid video game and then he broke the T.V…I don’t know how he managed to do it but now it won’t turn on. What are me and Jaejoong gonna do??????

Maybe we’ll go to Heechul’s house to watch stuff.

~~
August 25th, 2016

Okay so today we went to Heechul’s apartment It’s in Gangnam and he’s somewhat wealthy too but not that wealthy. But he has an apartment in Gangnam so that mean’s your kinda rich, right???

Heechul got a bunch of food from his cupboard!! That guy is LOADED. He has like ten different selections of ramen, and cookies, and chips its like a GROCERY STORE!!

For some reason, Jaejoong told me not to eat ramen because my face will get all bloated and I’ll get sick from all that salt…but I really…really wanted to eat some…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Then we snuck in the food to his room. His parents weren’t home yet, thank god. So then we went into his room. And then Heechul had like a little sly expression on his face.

He was like…

“Guys…guess what…I have????????”

And then me and Jaejoong were like WHAT?

And then he goes to his closet and gets a bunch of magazines, and DVDS.

“!!!!!!!” he exclaims like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Okay so yeah I watched before. You know straight people . But then Heechul introduced me and Jaejoong to a new world. .

It’s like two cartoon boys having !! It’s SO WEIRD!!!! But it’s weirdly addicting!!! Even the movements are realistic…

Then…when we finished watching it…Then Jaejoong went to the washroom, and I was left alone with Heechul.

Then…Heechul asked me the most nerve-wracking question of my life. He inched up really, really close to me and whispered…

“Yunho…are…are you…”

Then I held my breath.

“Are you…gay???”

I literally coughed in his face. I yelled out “No!! I am so not!!”

Then he laughed like some psycho!!

“You totally are!!! I can see it in you!! I can’t…I can’t believe…the most ‘manliest’ man in our whole grade is gay!! The man with the biggest is gay!!”

“I am biual!!!” I tell him.

Seriously I wanted to punch this Heechul. But I told myself…I can’t do those things anymore so then I just clenched my fists.

“Yaaa!!! Stop laughing!!!” I yelled at him. “You…you better not tell the whole school…”

And then he goes…

“Don’t worry, I won’t…we’re friends…aren’t we??”

Then I say…I guess.

Then he says. “Since we’re friends now, just call me by my first name~ You know…Heechul. Instead of Kim Heechul.”

Then I’m like. “Okay…I guess.”

Then he’s like. “Can I call you…Yunnie??”

Um!! Am I a dog?? Yunnie??? What kind of name is that???

And then I’m like… “NO! You’re just gonna call me Yunho. Okay? I have a reputation to keep and I can’t just let you call me Yunnie~~ especially if we’re in school.”

Then he asks me ANOTHER nerve-wracking question…seriously this Heechul has the ability to make my pants with his questions.

“Yunho-yah…”

Then I’m like… “What?”

Then he’s like… “Do you…do you like Jaejoong??”

And then I’m like… “No way!!”

Then he’s like… “Aish~~You don’t have to lie Yunho-yah~~you’re so obvious…it’s too cute!! Like a drama!!”

Then I’m like… “Fine…fine!! You win!! Aish…”

Seriously…how does this Heechul know everything? Can he read minds or something? How does he know my ual preferences…my liking towards Jaejoong? Was I being too transparent?? What happened to my manliness? Why am I letting my guard down??

Even though I like Jaejoong…I still wanted to keep my reputation as a manly guy. I don’t…ever want to be labled as a . Ever!!

Then Heechul says something that grabs my attention… “Yunho-yah…as a friend…I’ll help you get Jaejoong…” and then he does a little wink like this ;)

In that moment…I was like WHAT??? Why would I let this psycho Heechul help me?? But then at the same time…I was feeling really desperate…

Then he says… “Jaejoongie…he’s so heartbroken…I’m pretty sure he wants to move on from that hot Hyung of yours…”

Then I stay silent for a while…Then I say…” Will you…will you really help me???”

Then he says…”Of course!!”

Then I’m like… “Really???”

Then he’s like…”Yes!! I will help you!!”

Then I ask him… “What’s in it for you??”

Then he’s like… “I just want to help the needy…that’s all…plus, I can’t stand Jaejoong being all heartbroken. You want to know why I lent him all those DVD’s? So he can forget about that stupid Hyung of yours!! But it’s totally not working…he’s still super sad!!”

Then I say… “Hey!! Don’t call my Hyung stupid!!”

Only I can say my Hyung is stupid. Only Jung Yunho. No one else.

Then he’s like… “Oh sorry…I thought you would hate your Hyung since you know…he kinda has Jaejoong’s heart.”

Then I’m like… “How can I make Jaejoong like me??”

Then Heechul’s like… “Well first of all…your whole look needs to change. That spiky hair thing…has to GO! Yeah…you’re super hot…but like this punk rebellious look is sooooo not Jaejoong’s style!! Do you see your Hyung? He’s like preppy-chic!!”

I kinda felt offended with his words…since you know…this whole look is like my style and all.

Then I’m like… “But…that preppy-chic thing is so not my style!! And I like my hair spiky!!”

Then he’s like… “Oh My God Yunho!!! You have to let go of your pride!! Do you want Jae-jae or not??”

Jae? Jae??? What kind of name is that? First it’s Yunnie and now Jae Jae?? Are we his dogs or something??? Jeez…

Then I thought about it for a while…I really do want Jae-Jae…I mean Jaejoong.

“Okay fine!!! I’ll change everything!!!!”

Then Heechul’s like… “Oh my god!! I thought it would’ve been hard to convince you, but I guess not!! Okay…how about if I book an appointment tomorrow at the barber shop? You and me meet tomorrow. Oh, and we’ll go shopping!!!”

Then I’m like… “Okay…” I kinda frowned for a bit since I’m kinda against the idea.

Then he’s like… “Perfect!! Give me your number, and I’ll give you lessons to become Kim Jaejoong’s man!!”

So then I gave him my number. And then he gave me his. And you know what he put as a caller ID??

“Heechul The Match Maker~~”

How embarrassing!!!!! >.<

Then Jaejoong comes to the room after his bathroom break. Then me, Heechul, and Jaejoong watch more …

And then the most embarrassing thing happens!!

Heechul’s mom came into Heechul’s room without knocking and Heechul didn’t get to pause the video we were watching!!! So then Heechul’s mom chased Heechul around the house and hit his with a broomstick. It was totally funny!!

I couldn’t stop laughing. And Jaejoong…the cold, emo Jaejoong was laughing too!!! His laugh was so cute…he was covering his mouth…

And then Heechul’s mom apologized for that whole scene. Heechul’s mom is really pretty. Heechul totally got his mom’s features. Eyes, nose, lips…everything.

She even offered to feed us, but Jaejoong declined. Why would you deny free food from strangers? Jeez…Jaejoong is too nice for his own good!!

Then it was getting late, so then me and Jaejoong left Heechul’s house.

It was finally just the two of us.

We were walking underneath the sunset…in the streets of Gangnam…

We were talking about Heechul and how funny he is. I guess I’m kind of glad to have Heechul as a new friend. He’s weird…but he’s endearing in some way?? He seems warm-hearted too underneath that weirdness of his, since he really cares for Jaejoong.

Anyways…I got caught off guard and I saw a toy machine. You know the ones where you gotta like put a coin in and then you try to grab a stuff animal with a claw. I’m totally good at that so then I put a coin in and guess what I won??

I won a cute, pink elephant!!! Then I got the prize and gave it to Jaejoong. You know like what Hyun Bin did to Kim Sam Soon…except their prize was a stuffed pig. I totally felt like those cool guys from the dramas!!

Jaejoong was so happy when I gave him it. I was happy as him.

Then I got caught off guard again and spotted a ddeokbokki stand. So then I ran to it, and I bought ddeokbokki. Jaejoong ate a fish cake. And he looked super cute eating it. He kinda looked like a cat with the way he was nibbling it~~

Then I remembered Heechul’s promise. That he was going to help me get Jaejoong…I hope it works. If it works…I’ll give all my wealth to Heechul!!

Then me and Jaejoong finally went home. Appa asked where we went…and I was like…oh no, here we go again…

Then Jaejoong saved my and said “We both went to the library to study.”

And then Abouji says… “Okay…” and walks away without another word.

And then I was like… “Woah Jaejoong…where did you learn how to lie like that?”

Then he says… “You need to know how to lie in order to survive this world…”

Then I thought about it for a moment…and it was kinda true. Everyone in this world was a liar.

I’m a liar for keeping my uality a secret. I’m a liar for keeping my love for Jaejoong a secret.

I wished the whole world knew about my love…but the world we lived in was too cruel…too closeminded.

~~

August 25th, 2006

I sent my landscape painting of the oak tree to the contest…I hope it wins…aish my heart is racing just thinking about it…I had to send it to the gallery in secret so I covered the whole canvas with cloth and went out the door. Since you know, no one knows about this hidden talent of mine.

And then after that…I met Heechul at the barber shop. I was seriously so nervous about getting my hair cut. This spiky porcupine thing was like my hair style since 2003…The barber shop was called JYP Barbershop…

Heechul was standing all happy. Luckily the barber shop was empty so I didn’t have to wait. The barber’s name was Park Jin Young. His face kinda looked like a gorilla…so then my nickname for him is gorilla-face.

Then he asked me what kind of hairstyle I wanted. So then Heechul got a magazine and pointed to one of Jaejoong’s favorite actors on the page.

“Make him look like Kang Dong Won!! Give him this hairstyle…right here!!!”

 

Okay so then I sat down and he snipped and chop chopped my hair. Gorilla-face is like Bruce Lee with those scissors of his.

And then I looked in the mirror and I totally looked like a movie star!! Jaejoong is totally gonna fall for me now!!!

My hair is like long but shaggy…but not too shaggy…but it’s neat looking and it makes my features look softer…you know like a puppy…There’s like bangs on my forehead and it’s kinda long in the back…now I look like Kang Dong Won from Temptation Of Wolves!!!

 

 

Then Heechul did like a totally gay thing!! And he was like…

“Wow Yunho-yah~~~you are~~so handsome!!!”

And then I felt all embarrassed and I said… “Thanks…”

Aish…being with Heechul is so..is so…let’s just say weird…but he kinda makes me laugh so I guess it’s okay?? He’s definitely a stress reliever.

Then Heechul says. “Yunho-yah…our makeover is not complete yet~~ we have to buy you clothes.”

Then I’m like “Why?! My clothes are perfectly fine!!”

Then he’s like… “Do you see yourself?? Yeah you’re super hot, but your clothes are totally not Jaejoong’s style!! Jaejoong prefers a clean, neat style…he doesn’t like ripped jeans, skull shirts, and leather jackets…”

Then I say… “Do I really have to change that much??”

Then he says… “Of course!! Love is sacrifice!! Didn’t you learn from all those dramas we watched?? You know when the ugly girl gets makeover in the middle of the drama…”

Then I’m like… “Life isn’t a drama!!”

Then he says… “Whatever!! Sometimes dramas apply to reality!!”

Then I’m like… “Fine…” and sigh.

Then he’s like… “You’re paying for all the clothes though. I’m not rich and we’re doing this for your own good…”

. Love is too much work.

Then we buy a bunch of clothes from Gordiano, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter