Chapter 24: His weakness

Faking crush on me

A long chapter for you.. ^^

There's uncomfortable scene but not that extreme, hope you don't mind.. :)


I'm in a total dilemma as my feet stomps down the floor beneath me. I up my strawberry milk which the same I bought to Jongup and wondering alone. The lunch time about to end soon, so I walk across some of blocks, heading back to my classroom. A few of students walking pass by, yet it doesn't distract me much, until I caught a familiar figure sitting down on the one of picnic tables in the school patio. It's not something I should care much but this guy is not alone either and I'm starting to think of something when the next person looks a bit distraction to me.

My feet works so fast as I approach toward them in silence. I don't have plan to greet them, but it's enough for me to overhear what they are talking about right now.

Daehyun who seems seriously deep in his world quickly crumpled his face when the girl beside him poke his rib.

"Daehyun-ah~" That tiny voice she deliberately made, having me nearly vomit on the ground. I didn't realize I have made face by now. Daehyun on the other hand, looks like he is studying on something, probably for the last exam that he is going to be held sooner. I'm honestly impressed with the way he's still care about studying, unlike some of male students who only knows how to play around and have effortless in study. Basically, most of the guys rather enjoying themselves when they are in the middle of teen age.

I sharp my eyes more when the girl start to trail her finger down his arm in seduction and he startled before yanking off his arm from getting touched by her. A loud groan left his mouth but his eyes never leave from the book in front of him either.

"Please" He snorts out, clutching tight onto the pen he is holding right now. However the girl bugdes close to him, and give another try. I bite down my bottom lip, a glimpse of something immediately flick down my heart which I almost can't figure out it. My eyes land at her big s that nearly exposed from her uniform and gasp, never thought a girl around her age got that so fastly. She even looks kind of y type with her perfect body shape and her skirt lift up way high than mine it would be, if I sit down like that. I think she is trying to seduce him.

"Oh come on, you're always ignoring me" The girl's voice break my trance an instant as I pay more attention to them. Daehyun still in the same position and still doesn't give a about the girl.

Sulking, the girl pouts her lips before slightly whine over the boy. "Daehyun-ah.. Why? Am I not pretty?"

I think I'm just going to observe it in silence. Apparently, she received another silent from the boy.

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house after school? I will give you a little fun. How is it?" She says all of sudden. I almost choke with that. Wow.. No offense, she sounds so ty.

Daehyun stops writting, deeply inhale before looking at her in the eyes. "Listen, I'm not interested with that, you should go" He paused for a quick sigh "To be honest, you're not even my type and don't even try to come to me again.." He tries the best not to offend the girl and go back to his work.

Her face falls right away which her pride slightly cracked by his heartless rejection. She grits her teeth before deciding to obey it.

"You know, you're going to regret it later"

"I won't" He quickly says with so much confident. The girl snorts under her breath.

"Gay"

She stomps out from the place and leaving him alone. I nearly burst into the laughter due to her last word. It's so accurate, why not? she is hot enough to make all guys ready to get her into their pants but Daehyun seems like the only one who is not on the list.

I shake my head amused and rotate my feet, there's nothing for me to stay here any longer. However, after I took two steps ahead, my feet stop again. I turn my head over my shoulder and encounter his figure.

When I rethink again, I never seen him as pissed as he was a while ago. He always showering his smile everywhere. It's make me wonder hard all of sudden. I can see, a girl like her had been giving him so much stress so far and he really hates it. Suddenly, my lips curl in the corner and an idea pop up inside my mind. A crazy one, perhaps.

...

I walk up to him and settled myself down right next to him "Hey, what you're doing?"

My voice shocked him so much and he looks at me immediately. He didn't expect that and I know it. To be honest, my heart is like about to jump out from my chest. The beating inside is so insane. I never come this close to him, unless he is the one would do that.

His gaze drop down over my uniform when I intentionally ed into two. So this is not like I want to but, hey maybe this way I can make him hate me. I'm not sure what come into my mind right now, but I think this is going to be worked. He doesn't like a girl, so I need to act.. Like one.

A pen he has been holding, dropping down on the table. His mouth hangs open. I have an argue to cover up back my uniform and abruptly realized how stupid I am right now but I can't turn back the thing. That's why, I just go on and take a few of breaths to calm myself.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me instead, still slightly shocked. He blinks his eyes and turning back on his books as if avoiding me.

"I walked by and saw you here" I explain, drumming my finger on the wood table, thinking hard.

"Hana doesn't come to Daehyun for nothing and it's obviously pretty strange" He tells, nearly provoke me. I almost slam hard my head over the table because he's so damn true.

I inhale rough, "That's because you don't know me" Nope, it's just an excuse. I think I just dig myself a grave. I want to scream to myself louder until my voice goes mute.

"Why do you think I don't know you, Hana?"

"I-I have slept with a few guys and now you know it" I swallow hard after saying that. He stiffs and turn toward me. I fix the collar of my uniform, feeling all uncomfortable and being anxious abruptly. I can see his eyebrows wrinkle deep but then it's gone in a slipt of second. I swear I just saw it. I feel my heart is running fast.

"Ok" he paused, and immediately dart his gaze deep in my eyes. "So the reason you did that" He points to my exposed neck "Because you want to seduce me and maybe you want to sleep with me too?"

I flush at his words, and relief he doesn't use word '' instead. It's sound more like I desire to have him. No, I still can't ruin my reputation as a pure girl ever. I try not to meet his dark eyes.

He lifts his eyebrows, realizing I have not answer him yet. I hesitate for like a few seconds and fidget on my spot. "Y-yes! Y-you're hot, who are not, right?" I stammer upon my word and quite disbelief with what just rolled out from my mouth.

"Alright" He says quickly, grab my wrist and I freak out right away.

"What-"

"You said you want me, so, let's do it" He smiles.

Wait! What!

Enlarging my eyes, I try to pull my wrist back "No..!" I accidentally raised my voice. Daehyun suddenly squints his eyes to me.

"I mean I-I-you.." my voice is shaky so bad but his grip is getting stronger that so hard for me to let it go. I don't know if he is going to react like this. He even didn't freak out about what I have told him. I don't get it. Am I being caught by him? Or he really serious about it.

I'm doomed. This is completely gone wrong!

I thought he'd react like he did to the girl earlier. I thought he is going to hate me. I didn't expect this at all.

"What are you waiting for, are not this excite you?" Daehyun stands up and try to pull me along with him. I immediately shut my eyes before opening back "I give up!" I yell, my chest goes up and down. I meet his gaze.

"I was just kidding" I almost shed my tears in fright. He looks at me, slightly smirk.

"I knew it" He settles himself down back but don't release my wrist yet. I breathe out in relief and trying to catch my breath again. My chest hurt from pumping the air madly. It's like I have done a marathon.

"I see, your mission is still on going, huh?" he is implying about how desperate I am to find his weakness and make him hate me. Damn it, why is he so smart. No. I think I'm more dumb in this situation. I just made such a horrible plan and embarrassed myself.

I look down at my hand and sigh "How long are you going to hold me?" I ask.

"Don't change the topic, Hana" His voice come out calm and smooth. I ignore his words and pry my hand away from his grip. When it's finally did, I feel around my wrist got numb for a second.

"If I do, what are you going to say?" I force my voice appear as harsh as I can. His gaze changed and narrow.

"You don't like me that much?"

I speechless and running out of words for a while. I never thought like that, I mean he's nice guy but I hate having this doubt on him and I'm afraid to admit where he really sincere with what he is doing. What if he turns out to be like my exes? Everything I see in any boys is a liar for me. It hards to deal with it.

"I need to go" I just think, avoiding answer him is the best way, so I get up and take a stride, however he somehow can reach me as he hurriedly wraps his fingers around my wrist again and pull me to sit back on the chair. I groan due to the sudden slam on my .

"Yahh.. " I sound pissed off.

"Button that up back" He firmly mutters.

"What?" I give him quizzical look and he returns my gaze as well. He trusts his chin to my neck and I look down. I Make a face

"I'll do it later"I simply say, readying to stand up but he pulsl me down again.

"You are not going anyway, until I see you button that up back" He looks so serious about it which I feel a flip on my stomach.

"I can't believe this" I whisper low to myself and sigh, give up eventually. My both hands work to button them on while he speaks again.

"You know what? You don't need to reveal your skin to distract me, Just imagine your body already make me turn on"

I swear, I frozen with what he just said. I lift my head up and noticed his expression absolutely same with mine, shocked and unexpected. I bet those words just slip off from his mouth without thinking. Now all my body feels unstable. I cross my arms over my chest and push up my body to stand up straight. He looks at me hopeless.

"You ert!" here again, I call him a ert then run off from the place.

He really scares the hell out of me.

...

School finally end, I dash out from the toilet where I stopped by before going home and the first thing I know, a hand abruptly cups around my mouth before dragging me away. My eyes wide and I can't even scream for it. Around the hall is completely empty when they pull me through it. In the meantime, I'm terrified like hell and my body start to shake up. I can't really see the person but these two friends of him are laughing hard, which scared me even more. I want to struggle for freeing myself but my energy seems like shut down before I will able to try it because I know there's no way, especially one against three.

"hmm.. Mm." My voice muffled behind his palm and his grip is strong.

"Don't worry, it's not going to take that long though" He says near my ears, deadly whisper in a quiet low tone and chills running down my spine right away.

I don't see this coming and still in clueless as well.

There's two boys walking in opposite direction. Apparently, they are in deep conversation and the moment they notice us, their movement stop an instant and both of them stand in there in a total stiff figures with a shocked expression on their face. Immediately, my eyes grows big in hoping they will give me a hand but unfortunately, they just walked past us when one of this people throw them a warning gaze. I can tell they are afraid of this gang. Now, I feel like crying. There's no use for escaping myself. The entire school fall into a dead silent and nobody is going to help me for sure.

I have completely no idea where they are going to drag me to and my heart pounds hard under my chest. There's a room I quite hard to recognize and they pull me in before I've managed to see it. My body has been throw hard toward the table and bumps into it which my elbows hit on the surface table for a support. I groan loudly and turn around to face them.

"Hana.." He mutters, "Hi" his siniter smile appears in his mouth. I lean my back against the table and give him a sick expression. I know them. He is the same guy who harassed me before and fortunately himchan came and save me from this jerk. I make a disgusted face and scoff.

"What do you want?" I know, I shouldn't go this far, they might do something unrealistic just to fill their stupid lusts. I swallow down my saliva one a bit and straight my face as smooth as I can.

The two friends begin to laugh uncontrollably and one of them point toward me "Yah yah, look how bold she is" and continue on laughing. I feel my stomach do a dread flick.

"Do you really want to know why are we here?" He asks after shutting off two friends of him now. His eyes goes straight to mine with that creepy smile and patiently wait for my answer.

I look around me, and realized we are actually in the lab school after noticing a fake skull at the table behind the room and there's a cabinet with full of chemicals and acids in there. I know it's a bad sign.

"I don't know and I need to go home now" I says, pushing my body off and ready to run from them.

His snorts and catch me right away before pressing me back on the table with a slam. "You are not going anywhere, Hana" he inhales, clutching on both of my shoulders.

"I've lost your sister that night, and I'll never let it happen this time. You're not so bad either" his breath spreads on my face. I'm terrified and my eyes wide "So you are the one who tried to my sister" my voice raised and my hands push him instantly in angry. He doesn't bugde much due to my girly energy, just a step backward but I managed to make a gap for both of us.

"Not exactly-" Before he could finish his words I take this change to escape from them again and run to the opened door.

"! Guys catch her!" and they did, where I'm unable to reach the door yet. Now, they are holding me as if I wanted to run from being arrested and I start to scream. "Help! Someone help!"

He mockingly laugh over me "Nice try"

I swear, I'm crying and tears drop endlessly. I just wish Himcham comes and save me again because only him can do that right now while others just being scaredy cat like two guys that encountered us earlier. To be honest, these idiots are afraid of himchan but I have no idea how power he is, and he is the only one I thought at the moment. Please!

I struggle again under their grips and continue asking for help. My voice slowly turns hoarse bit by bit and I feel so hurt on my throat that almost I lose my voice. I just don't care.

Abruptly, two of them shove me away and I land at their leader in blink of an eyes. Bluntly, I don't even know their name.

He pins me down over the table and start attacking me which his friends just enjoying watch us from his back. I hardly try to release myself but failed in many ways. I don't know I can end up be like this. It's !

Suddenly, I see a glimpse of tall figure walk past by and he apparently stops in front of the slightly opened door, noticing us in the lab. From his point of view, I believe he doesn't see me but from mine I can, even not fully.

Jung Daehyun! My heart screams happily.

It's seem one of them awake of his presence behind and turn to him "What are you looking at?! Mind your own business"

I think he is going to save me but he just proceed to walk again and actually listened to them. I can't believe it, seriously. He is the one like them, scaredy cat!

I have no choice when the guy start to wrap his fingers around my neck, demanding me to stay still. Of course, I won't.

"Ju.. Ju" I squint my eyes and notice Daehyun's figure through the lab window and he is not going far yet. This is my opportunity, seriously.

"JUN-JUNG DAEHYUNN.. HELP ME!!" I scream the top of my lung after using my energy pushing his hand away from my throat.

"DAEHYUN PLEASE HELP ME! JUNG DAEH-" I've been shut by him immediately with his palm cover over my mouth while I try to remove it. He smirks, observing me in amused. Believing no one is going to save me because they all are scared of them.

I squeeze my tears and crying hard in a complete hopeless. I can't stop tears from crying so much.

I thought my life about to end, but then someone grabbed him away and throwing him a punch on his face. I've been released and quickly I run to the corner room. My vision is blurry by the tears but the moment it gets cleared a little I can see Daehyun's figure instead, who are saving me right now. Gradually, I feel my body relax a bit after shaking so bad.

He did it. I know he would to.

Unfortunately one against three is not a good idea at the first place when two of them begin to hold Daehyun up in both of his arms and the leader start to punch his stomach for like a few times. I feel a tab of sympathy inside my heart but I can't really give a hand. I'm also their victim.

With shaky hand I pull out my phone from my backpack and ready to make a call. To be honest, Daehyun and the leader are talking to each other but I don't really paying attention into their conversation until I see Daehyun breaks their grasp on him in a split of second. My eyes automatically lands to them in surprised while Daehyun beating them up without having no mercy. I never seen him like this. At last, he pressed the leader hard on the whiteboard and gripping his collar angrily. His eyes flame unexpectedly.

"I forgot to mention. I'm one of good fighter. Wanna try again?" His voice is so strong while burning his gaze over the boy in front of him. The male just bite his bloody lip and saying nothing.

"And don't even ing touch Hana again" his chest goes up and down, biting down his anger. "If I see you-"

"Okay, okay, I got it.. Let me go" He cuts him off right away and daehyun did with so much force, his breath out of control. Quickly, the guy wipe off his blood around his lips and give Daehyun a sneer smile before odering s to leave the room along.

Trembling, I watch them until gone then move my gaze to Daehyun when I found him on the floor already supporting his body against the wall behind him. I get up and running out from my hiding place as approaching the injury male as instant. He looks so weak by now and I drop my knees in front of him.

"Yah, you okay?" I ask in concern but realized that's the dumb question I've made to him. He tries not to laugh because of it, preventing himself to feel more pain. His eyebrows wrinkle deep and still drawing his lips into a thin smile "Not really"

I feel like banging my head to the wall for embarrassing myself. I shrug it off immediately and scan his body parts when there's some cut on his skin, especially his face. It's look horribly ugly. He's not supposed to get all of this. Ah, why am I such a troublesome?

I bite my inner cheek and has not realizing he is watching my expression intently. I lift my gaze and meet his in a flinch a bit. My stomach feel butterflies out of nowhere.

"I-I will try to get something for your wounds. W-wait here" my voice sounds vibrate in the tone and before he could holds me up, I dash out from the lab room and sprint off through out the long hallway and heading to the nurse office but, unfortunately the room already locked up. I forgot the period of school time had finished a hour ago. I cursed under my breath before running to the hall again and go back to the lab room.

Once I step in after the door. Daehyun is having his eyes shut close and my body begin to panic again as I sit down in front of him in the same position I had a while ago.

"Yah, Daehyun" I shake his body with both of my hands on his shoulders. "Wake up.."

However, no response from him at all. I swear, I start to freak out for real. Did he really pass out?

I shake his body for another try "Jung Daehyunn.. Please, don't make me like this.. Wake up.." There's odd intonation in my voice like desperately between begging and whining. I'm starting to feel a lamp on my throat and try not to choke a sob in front of him.

"I-I'm scared" I finally say it, I only have a complete blank mind right now and don't know how to handle into this situation. "Daehyun-ahh" I call him again, over and over again.

I'm about to give up and he abruptly opens his eyes which straightly dart into mine. His lip is smiling big and I startled with it honestly.

"Finally I'm being able to hear you calling my name" He happily says.

I dumbfounded with my expression changed fast. I found it's absurd and not really something to joke it of. What the..

I smack his head hard and actually hit the wall behind him "Ah" he moans in pain with his crumpled face. Remembering he's still in hurt state, I quickly touch his head guilty. "Sorry, I didn't mean it, really I'm sorry"

He doesn't respond, instead break into a crazy laughter out of the blue. I freak out over this and my hand grab his collar into a fist "What are you laughing about? Stop making me chicken out! It's not funny!"

Apparently, his laugh gradually fades out and he rests his head on the wall while narrowing his eyes over me.

"It does funny, don't you think?" He says nonchalantly that I wanna smack him for a second times. I frown as giving him a death glare, hinting him to be more serious.

He adds again, with a heave sigh "listen Hana, I usually didn't really give a damn about that brats at all since I got into this school. I've seen a lot of students got harassed by them, they even bully some weak students yet it didn't bother me as much as they don't stick their nose to my business too. But now, you see clearly why am I here, Hana. Don't you get your answer yet?" He sounds serious right now while I'm still being as stupid I am.

There's a long stare he gives me and held it tightly, eventually he breathe out tiredly when I'm only blinking in confusion

"You are my weakness, Hana"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


BAP Blue album is the best! I love it so much!!