Chapter 1: Another faking crush

Faking crush on me

 

Hope you enjoy the first Chapter


 

"Hey"

"Hi" 

And there, another "Hey" to me.

I don't say anything or greet them back. It's starting to irritate me to the fact how fake they are now. It's all begin when they all figured out who I am and everything changed around me in a blink of eyes. That's not fair, to be true. I mean, how come they are completely being nice to me because of I'm sharing same blood with my hot, gorgeous older sister. and I know, it was hard for them to believe at the first time they hear it because some of them still looking for mistake in it, not until my sister announced it out loud that the fact was real, that I'm really her sister.

And I could tell, she seemed being forced by that. Like seriously, I don't want that to happen too. It's worse than I ever imagined. All I wish is to be invisible just like before, Just like no one bother to look at me, just like how they didn't care about me and all.

But painfully, I can't hate her. She was borned to be more pretty than me but me, don't have anything to be proud of, especially my appearance. I'm not that ugly or flaw, it's just that I'm not obviously attractive and never distracted by any boys in our school.

Oh, forget to mention. I've been greeted by the boys. It's kinda weird when girls do that. Trust me, they are suddenly interesting in me. Where does thing come from? it's because of my sister. That's it. There's no reason else.

Actually, there's another thing that find me hard to swallow until now. Because of how related I am to my sister, I got dumped twice by the men. I should not trust them in the first place, they never loved me and I was so stupid that I don't want to remember about it at all now.

I walk down through the hallway and there's many students around me. My first class is going to be started in ten minutes, guess, I still have a bit of time or at least to grab some foods for breakfast, since I woke up quite late today. I was making this English assignment yesterday, and made me stay awake until 2 Am and turn out I overslept this morning. Just how great to start the first class in monday, huh?

I head up to the canteen and it looks crowded and make me think twice to get in or not. At the end, I just bought two sandwiches and a bottle of water, shoving the things in my bag then walk back to the long hall. For a secord, I pull out one of the sandwiches, unwrapping them before having a first bite while walking. 

It's taste good, and I'm pretty sure this's what my sister is not going to do it. People are staring but I ignore them and I swear they still in doubt with my relationship with my sister. Well, I can't be like my sister that always care for her image. I'm just being for who I am. Plus, I'm hungry. I put food first then my image. So, yeah. no one can even say no to me.

I calmly take another bite when abruptly I feel somebody pull my shirt by the side. It's not like pulling hard or in harm way. It's just like pinching my shirt for about two or three seconds, like you're craving an attention I suppose. I stop chewing right away then turn my head over my shoulder, trying to find that person who just tugged my shirt a while ago in the middle of the busy hall.

I swear that person just walk passed by me. By that, I found this boy is looking at me. 

He is not alone, but with his two other friends and only him has his head behind while his friend's long arm hang around his shoulder, dragging him. It seems like his friends don't aware of what just he did to me but only me and him know. He gives me another stare, without any smiles. I frown at him and at the moment he turns back in front, joining his friends again.

I'm confused, I mean, I'm not that really sure if he really did that. like, what for? Is he trying to flirt with me? Usually whoever want to flirt with me, they just meet me in person and make a confession immediately (mostly fake) to me. But it's different with this one and I never know him anyway.

It probably would be he was just trying to pull a prank on me or he really doesn't? Somehow a tiny part of me saying otherwise. The way he stared on me is not same with the others I have met before. No one ever stare at me like that.. like, I don't know how to explain it because I don't want to put hope too high, it would hurt me again.

I turn my head back then shake my head a bit, trying to forget about the boy. The boy who are pretty handsome I assume.

 

...

 

The throughout History class kind of boring, there's a lot sort of theories that we need to learn, no, we must memorize it for our sake. They guarantee would be in exam paper at least one or two questions and I'm pretty bad with it. Sometimes, I got low grade because of it. Our teacher always remain us to use the right technic for the memorization but I never make any efforts on it. Well, not only me, almost half of my classmates never did too.

The bell rings when I almost yawn in the middle of the room. Everyone in my class instantly get up from their seats before dashing out from the door. My History teacher speechless for a second when his students gone in less than one minute and found only me still on my seat. He looks at me and I just shrug timidly before grinning over him. He shakes his head then stroll out from the class. I press my lips then walk to the door, heading somewhere before canteen.

I went out from the ladies room and my phone beep once. I pull out my phone from my skirt then peek at the messages I just got. It's from my close friend.

 

Soyeong: Where r u?

Me: Just from the ladies room.

Soyeong: Girl, you took so long, did you see the time now? break time almost end.

 

I'm about to reply when suddenly someone ran into me. My phone drop down from my hand and I gasp. My bad for walking without looking. I want to bend down when the person snatch my phone off the floor then hand to me. 

I look at him as he starts to speak up "Hey, hana. Sorry, I didn't see you" He winks. The apology I should have say now, I held down to my throat right away after seeing his flirty face. There's again.

I roughly take my phone then rolling my eyes before walking pass his shoulder. He just smile stupidly then continuing walking.

I look at my phone again and see another messages from Soyeong.

 

Soyeong: HANAA! R U COMING OR NOT? IM TIRED WAITING!

Soyeong: COME HERE IN THREE MINUTES OR U R EATING ALONE!

 

"Aish this girl!" I grunt in annoying, shoving my phone back in my pocket as run toward the canteen. I enter the larger room and the next thing I know, my body plop down to the cold floor in a blink of an eye. What look worse is I tripped in front of dozen of students in this school. My position is awfully ugly right now when I can feel the cold floor through my tummy.

Great! have I mentioned before I'm a real clumsy person? No? ok, now I'll tell you. I really am!

There is silent for a second but then the laughters exploded around, fill up around the room. My face burn in shamed and my mind blank. I can see my sister already has both of her palms on her face and my second Ex boyfriend Laugh endlessly on his table with his other friends.

I want to dig the floor beneath me and hide.

I burried my face down on the floor. "What should I do?" I mutter silently, trying to find a way for myself. I shut close my eyes and decide to make myself faint instead. I bet, it's going to ease my huge embarrassed.

But suddenly I feel my body has been lifted up. I panic to death yet I still don't open my eyes. For a moment, I shot open them wide due to the fact of he is throwing me into his shoulder.

What the hell!

I struggle over his shoulder and yell "Who the hell are you?! put me down!" I swig my leg aggressive and I quickly remember I wear a skirt. "I wear a skirt idiot!!!" I holler, got double embarrassed.

Damn you, school uniform!

I didn't notice that the room remain quiet now, and everyone are watching weirdly at us.

The boy pins my skirt down with his arm in my back, preventing them to reveal inside of it. My sweat appears in fear when he's carrying me out and head to the one of the empty classroom.

Once we are in the room alone, he finally puts me down.

I quickly point my index finger over his face "You-"

I shut my mouth immediately when his face stunned me. I mean, I never expect he is good looking guy. My hearts automatically become faster. The first thing I notice about him is the small dot under his left eye. It's surprisingly wonderful which make his eyes look more beautiful.

I shakes my head off, shrugging the stupid thought away. I let down my hand before openning my mouth "W-what was that just you did?"

I found myself nervous. he's smilling now, as his eyes is getting smallest "I'm trying to save you"

For what? For escaping me from those awful situation?

Out of nowhere I blush, I should not give in easily yet. "Why? I mean, you don't need to do that" I quickly state, shoving his body aside that block the closed door behind him.

I think I've seen his face before but where?

I shortly fix my messy uniform then reach my hand out to open the door, deciding to leave the boy. He's handsome but crazy at the same time. What was he thinking when help me?

"Hey," 

I snap from my thought as my movement stop for a second. I look at him over my shoulder and to be greeted by his soft expression.

"I like you"

My face immediately tense,

Ughh! Not again! I hate this!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry fo my bad grammar