Chapter 12: Wrong impression

Faking crush on me

Long chapter for you, enjoy!


 

Once I snap back from my sense, I reach out my hand and angrily write down something on the page of his notebook between his hands, where he is copying his note on the table right now.

ERT!

He stops writing and stare down at my big handwriting that ruined his half complete note. Intentionally, because I don't feel regret at all. How dare he touched me. If I don't know him, I might slap him right on the face. My body still shivered beyond his seduction touch a while ago. It's like he was setting my skin into a fire. So hot.

I mockery observe him with my eyes, expecting him to enrage or throw out his tantrum to me but he doesn't. He doesn't even flinch or twitch either. I bite my lower lip and without looking at me, he tears off the paper I've destroyed it before copying on the empty one. He write back what had he been copy a minute ago which looks irritation to me because he is way to calm. That's not what I want it. I want him to get mad, scold me or anything.

I snort silently then go back to my work when it's useless. I clutch the pen hard under my palm and trying to breath slowly. A few minutes passed, I'm about to yawn but Daehyun suddenly placed the paper of his ugly note in front of me, blocking out the paragraph I almost done.

I flinch a bit and the word I wrote on his paper greets my eyes at the first sight I look at it before roaming at the new words that come from him himself. I read them quietly and both of my eyes enlarged, gasp.

Yes, I'm ert just for you that I wanna bite you

I quickly crumple up the paper into a ball and throw them to him, it's hitting his arm on the table before bouncing near his notebook in front of him.

"Insane!"

He snickers at my dramatically reaction, entertaining him so much in the heart. I don't know if he is meaning his words into serious or not when I found myself fidget in my own chair. In the short time, he managed to freak me out two times at one, first by his y touches and now his dirty words.

Gosh, why must he exists into my life?

​Waiting no time, I promptly gather all my stuff then shoving them into my bag such a hurry. Daehyun is watching me now. His laugh has died but a smile still plastered on his lips.

After done, I get up from the chair, letting out a crack sound a bit. I look down at him with my super sour face and his gaze meet mine by the time.

"Don't ever try to touch me again" I point my forefinger right in front of his face.

He blinks like almost innocent. No, like entirely innocent ever.

Ughh. Frustrated.

"Anyway, I'm leaving" I said coldly, stomping to the exit door of library. The aircond in the room totally didn't help my body to cold down. It's burn with hotness and sticky my uniform by the sweat. It's all because that boy.

Once I step out, the sound of heavy rain greet my ears an instant. It's drumming hard against the ground. I didn't expect the weather to be like this. Worst. I don't know how to go home. I don't have an umbrella with me either.

I take a deep sigh and stroll through the walkway before reaching at the entrance of the first block. The rain keeps pouring down the earth without missing a speck at all and my feet glued at it as I'm standing under the entrance roof.

I check the time on my phone and it's three forty. Not that late since I'm supposed to head off to my house by four o'clock. Jongup didn't help me either when he gone early than I expected it.

I click my tongue.

Boys are seriously trouble. They're giving me much headache. I've meet more than one boy, so I can predict to what on their minds or how they behave on themselves.

My ears distracted by the light footsteps behind me. I press my lips into line and the corner of my eyes emerged Daehyun's figure beside me. His feet stop in the same line as mine but a few feet away from me. We both are facing the raindrops in front of us as observing them in silent.

It seems like the rain doesn't want to stop and I start to worry. I feel the spark of the rain attacking my white, clean shoes and they are beginning to wet, nevertheless, it doesn't bother me much.

Around us filled up with an emptiness, neither our teachers or the students, nope of them are here right now. The garage could be seen from here and only left a few of vehicles are parked there, which I believe they're belong to some of our teachers that stay over for a while in the office.

​​​I lift my head and look up at the dark gray sky above us. They are turning almost purple and flatted by the sad clouds that drenching hard onto the school area.

I randomly open out my palms in front of me and feel the raindrops. I watch them endlessly poking my bare skin before sliding down between my fingers and flop into the ground.

My heart soften.

A moment later, I catch Daehyun mirrors my action too. He reaches out his hand and let the rain slap his hand. He doesn't look at my way but on his already wet palms.

I'm having a mock smirk on my face as I pull back my hand immediately.

"What with him, though?" I mumble silently. Wiping my wet hand on my uniform and I thought he is going to pull his hand too but he doesn't. He just let it stay still on the rain without moving an inch.

I bet, he just enjoy himself, So I ignore him as well.

A gray car pulls in front of us. No, it's more like stopping in front of me. My eyebrows wrinkle together while wondering the figure that hiding behind the dark glass windows.

Daehyun already has his hand down to his side and now his focus is on the car completely. He looks as curious as me.

The glass window finally rolls down smoothly and reveal Himchan's face from the driver seat.

My heart goes flutter after I saw his face.

"Hana"

He raised his voice a bit, fighting against the loud rain sound around us. I don't know how to react because it's so sudden. Serious. It's pretty weird when talking with him without his friend from now. I mean his friend, Yongguk.

"Get in, I take you home" He yells again and I'm wordless.

I feel my throat dry and trouble to find my voice. It's unexpected. I'm already thinking to nicely decline his offer but seem like he is reading my mind.

"Don't worry, I will let Yongguk know, I'm taking you home" He throws me his sweet smile.

My lips press tight.

I can't believe he just baited me by using Yongguk's name. I bite my lower lips, in total dilemma. It's just feel so wrong to surrogate his car. I just really hope the rain stop, so I can escape from this situation.

I look over Daehyun and he is staring at me with those eyes, narrow and hopefully. I feel tad of guilty out of nowhere where I'm not supposed to feel. It's not like we are going to walk together despite we'd take the same bus.

"Hana.." Himchan says my name again which I run my gaze to him back. I inhale hardly before breathing out.

I'm insane enough to think that way when the fact Daehyun is nothing to me. Nothing at all. I should not worry if he is feeling offended or anything. He is not, anyway.

​I take my bag and cover my head from the rain before sliding myself into his passenger seat. I shut the door and peeking over Daehyun's figure as I search his face in the blurry glass window. He now is averting from looking in my direction then he runs out toward the garage which I don't know he was coming to the school with a car today.

Himchan cuts my trance as mention me to wear a seatbelt, so I obey it without any words. He starts to pedal the gas before slowly driving to the school gate and to the main road.

All the way to my house, both of us remain quiet by our seat. I don't even try to make conversation with him, so does him. At first I was in fidget in my seat and now I feel relax a bit. The rain is beginning to be less and less. It's going to stop soon and the sun reveal itself back after being covered by the dark clouds.

A few minutes after, his car pulls off to the edge of my house gate. Our bodies stiff in our own seat for two or three seconds when he kills the engine too.

I'm hesitated.

Before I have a chance to thank him. A pink car passed Himchan's car and stop in front of us. There, my one only older sister climbs off from the car with the same uniform as us then stroll to my house after biding a farewell to her friends.

​​​​​​I glance at himchan, expecting him to watch my pretty sister, but he doesn't instead he is looking at me, smiling which I found mostly weird. I almost frown at him but quickly I turn away.

"Thanks for taking me home" I found my voice slower than before. I reach the door to open it.

"Er.. Hana"

I turn over my shoulder to look at him. He seals his lips together and I can see the strong urge in him when his jaw clenched.

"Er.. I think you need umbrella" He suggests out of the blue. I peek outside and it's still raining but not as hard as a few minutes ago.

"It's okay, I'm-"

I have not finished yet, he instantly reaches out his hand at the back seat and withdraw the white clear umbrella then hand it to me gently. I have no choice but take it without complaining. Honestly, I feel so uncomfortable, especially the way he treats me.

"Thank you.. I will return back to you" I murmur.

"Okay" He smiles again. I don't smile back but hopping out in such a flurry.

To be honest, I really hope he says he wanted me to just keep it the umbrella for myself instead, because I don't want to meet him again.

....

The next day in the Tuesday, I spent the whole time in my class like a normal day. Nothing's different, learning and taking notes. Jongup doesn't talk with me much, he just says if he really need to. Naturally, having his phone on his hands. This boy serious doesn't give a damn about the world around him. I hope someone change the way his life, Soyeong perhaps.

The last bell ring in every single place, echoing entire my huge school. The students rush out from the class and the long corridor filled up by them immediately. I notice Soyeong by the door of my classroom and wave. She does the same before dragging my feet to approach her way. Everyone in my class already gone and only left both me and Jongup. He is like going to stay it for a while, yet doesn't bother for me to ask anyway. Soyeong looks at him furtively over him, so I tap her shoulder. She jumps in startled.

"Hana!" She almost screams, pouting. I show her my coy grin and skip past her.

"What are you thinking? you better don't" She turns to me, still not moving her feet.

"Your future, Oh c'mon I don't want to miss the bus. Let's go home" I said calmly, without looking at her. The small mumble words escaped quietly that I couldn't hear them. Giving last glance to her crush, she jogs after me and matching with my pace. She managed to slap my back once but I don't get mad. That's just her natural character. Real friends don't offend, right?

After we climb off the stairwell, we arrived the entrance of the block where I've been standing with Daehyun yesterday but that's not the actual problem. I've been greeted by the familiar person. She is waiting there with her bag hangs neatly on both of her shoulders. Her straight black hair smoothly fall her shoulder. Her short skirt floats a bit by the cozy winds.

I think she is waiting for someone, so I just shrug off and about to continue to walk with Soyeong, but the moment she sees me, She pushes her body away from the glass she had been leaning. "Hana"

I spin on my heel and look at my sister "Are you waiting for me?" I point my finger to me, unbelievable.

She is hesitated, "Ugh, yeah"

My facial expression tense a bit, I bring myself, closer to her, leaving Soyeong for a while "What's wrong?"

I glance around me, being caution with people around us. I don't really in the mood to hear their uncivilized words against me, it's tiring and exhausted.

Minjae notices it as her face changed into something I possibly can't guess. I'm still waiting for her to speak. I push the strands of my hair out of my face when the winds blow from behind me.

"I know it's sound a bit weird and.. cheesy" She starts, she is avoiding make eyes contact with me, to be true, I found that weird already.

She inhales deep "Let's go home together"

I remain silent. Okay, that's weirder ever that coming from my sister since I was born.

"Please" She begs, meeting my gaze finally when I still say nothing. I debate with myself, she looks unsetted to me, like something is off.

However, I give in. I turn to look at my friend and I believe she was hearing them when she speak "It's okay, I can walk by myself"

She as if read my eyes "Thanks Soyeong" I guilty mutter.

She waves off her hand "It's not a big deal, see you tomorrow"

I smile and sending her figure with my gaze.

"Thank you, Hana" Minjae murmurs almost whispers. I turn to her still in doubt and she starts to walk ahead, so I walk beside her.

"Did you friends leave you?" I tilt my head. She used to ride car with her friends.

"No like that, Hana" She answers and slightly crack a smile.

"Are you not feeling well?" I go on.

She makes a sigh, "No, Hana. please"

"Then, what it is?" I deadly curious to why she is behaving like this. She looks a bit different today. I never saw her like this, hopeless.

"Can you not asking?" She says instead, I furrow my eyebrows and instantly knock it off. "Fine"

She breathe out another weak sigh again and stop her feet. So, do I. We almost reach the main school gate and we are standing at the middle of the walkway, which I'm facing her straight. We are surrounded by the baeutiful landscape and garden. I can tell this school looks fancy and rich.

"They insulted you, Hana.. "She warily says, her voice low yet sounds strong in the tone. I'm not surprised though. That's like something really common to me. I don't have to guess who are they. I know them anyway.

"It was in front of my face.." She stares straight ahead before dropping her gaze down on the ground "I couldn't stand it" she admits.

My heart skips a beat as I cup my palm to my mouth, speechless.

"Did you- did you really do that?" I still can't believe it. I feel my hands tremble a bit due to excitement or surprised, I don't know.

She turns over me, and meeting my glassy eyes "Yes, Hana. whoever you are, what kind of person you are, you're still my sister. you're my everything, dongsaeng"

I lost my breath as my eyes tear up in everything she stated right in front of me. I composed myself and avert my eyes from her just in time to meet with Daehyun's. I'm not sure how long he is watching us by his car in the garage but the first thing popped out into my mind is about his question that day.

I didn't lie, I really do feel greteful to her for being my sister. I'm freaking grateful, damn it!

I want to shout at him so bad, that I was telling the truth. I want to scream at him that his speculation was wrong. I want so bad to do that right now as I clench my jaw hard. My gaze burns up into his.

He watches me with those unreadable eyes before his lips suddenly break into a thin smile and as if he is reading me, he gives me his thumb up afterward. I'm wordless. He knows. For a second, I found my body relax and my eyes turned soften at the sight. I smile back to him for the first time, it's real because my smile reached my eyes.

He startled, never expect that. His smile vanished and being replaced by the shocked face. He's completely impressed by my sudden smile that make me break slowly into a small chuckle.

I'm happy.

My sister looks at me weird, so I turn and bluntly tell her out loud. "I'm happy, really happy, Unnie"

She doesn't say anything but smiles back to me. She knows it.

 

 

 

 

 


 

'No one can insult my siblings exept me' Haha typical sibling rules. :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​