Chapter 9

Seeking for Love

Woohyun entered Sunggyu’s room to clean after the guy said he went to have his breakfast. Woohyun grabbed all the files on the table and stacked them nicely on the left of the table. He then picked the pens before putting them back in holder beside the computer. After satisfied with his work, Woohyun turned his back only left in shocked when he saw Sunggyu’s figure sat with his back facing Woohyun. He ignored his presence and proceeded with his works.

 

Woohyun exited the room to take the a few cheques from the finance department for him to sign. He noticed all his movement were observed by Sunggyu as he could felt his piercing gaze penetrated him. He came back into this room with the said cheques.

 

“Mr. Kim, here is some cheques you need to sign from the finance department.” Woohyun held out his hand without lift his face to him. When he got no answer, Woohyun putted the cheques on the table and turned to take his leave.

 

“I put on your table. After you are done, please inform me by intercom.” Suddenly his wrist was snatched harshly until his face met a hard built chest causing him to winced a bit at the sudden contact.

 

“Well..well..well.. Since when you are working with your husband, huh?” The voice brought nightmare to Woohyun ringed in his eardrums. How can I fail to identify him. Yes both Sunggyu and Myungsoo had very distinct features, but their figure really look alike if you didn’t observe carefully. Moreover, his back facing him and it had been a time Woohyun didn’t see him in person.

 

“What are you doing here, L-shi? Please let go of me.” Woohyun struggled to free his wrist from Myungsoo’s strong gripped. He clearly terrified with the guy and wished to leave the room quickly to avoid any his past happen again. He could not bear it to happen again. It took him years to slowly forget the incident and pushed himself to continue the living.

 

“Getting more aggressive, I see.” Myungsoo caressed Woohyun’s left teary cheek. His eyes checking Woohyun’s body with lust. The timing was right when Myungsoo was about to kiss Woohyun, the door opened revealed Sunggyu standing in shock but he managed to keep his poker face.

 

“What are you doing, L? Let him go, he is my wife.” Sunggyu spoke in calm voice but could not hide his possessiveness. Myungsoo let out a mocking chuckled before he released the latter wrist and quickly Woohyun ran to hide behind Sunggyu.

 

“To see you. How are you doing, my dear twin?” Sunggyu eyes followed direction of Myungsoo where he sat on the sofa and crossed his leg looking towards him.

 

“After 7 years, why now? It is much better if you go and see mom.”

 

“I will but later. Actually I came here to ask our company progression and I don’t know I will found him here.”

 

“The company is doing great and now if I you mind please take your leave and do not disturb MY wife.” Sunggyu emphasized his possession.

 

“I wonder if Woohyun know who was the guy that  him as he couldn’t differentiate our figure, Sunggyu-ah. Could it be me or you.”

 

“I repeat again L, leave the room or I will call the security.” Sunggyu patience getting thinner but he still remained calm. He could felt vibration from Woohyun body indicating he was crying.

 

Woohyun chest raised unevenly. How could L accused him like that, it really broke his heart. He let all he tears wetting his beautiful face. Only he know the truth. Sunggyu never touch him as his wife and always respected him.

 

“I bet he must really good in bed.” Woohyun shut his eyes tightly when he saw meaningful smirk from Myungsoo. He felt disgusted made him want to vomit.

 

Sunggyu getting impatient. Myungsoo had crossed the boundary by saying such thing to his wife. Right now he felt like to punch his perfect face but he refused to do so not wanting to create drama in the office. Very unprofessional of him.

 

“This is your last warning. Leave now or I call the security.” Sensing the dangerous threaten came from Sunggyu mouth, Myungsoo headed to the door. He stopped a moment and turned his back to them with a smirk.

 

“You deserve a better man or woman. He was my leftover.” Hearing that, Sunggyu launched himself towards Myungsoo but managed stopped by Woohyun.

 

“I’m sorry.” whispered Sunggyu.

 

“He is right. I’m just his leftover.” Woohyun left the room with teary face.

 

 

WOOHYUN P.O.V

L is right. I am just his leftover. Sunggyu don’t deserve me be his wife. He should find himself a person much better that me that can bring him happiness. I could only bring him hardships and such a nuisance. I ruined his dream to marry his love one.

 

SUNGGYU P.O.V

He is right. I’m just his leftover. Those sentence keep replying in my head. I want to hug him, whisper to him he is innocence but I could not bring myself to stop him from leaving. I could only sent him away with my guilty gaze. I failed myself as a husband to protect him from the harsh world. I want to wipe those tears staining his beautiful face and say those three magical words, I Love You.

 


 

Sunggyu was waiting for Howon at the Light cafe just a few blocks away from his buildings. He watched the amount of people entered the cafe at the peak hour for their lunch. The hectic state didn’t affect Sunggyu at all. He understand the limited time during lunch hour and many things need to be done. Sunggyu smiled bitterly when he saw a couple whom sat on his right were chatting happily. They laughed and sometime the guy pinched his girlfriend nose. So cute, he thought. When will me and Woohyun be like that?

 

In the midst of bustling, Sunggyu remembered how his twin insulted Woohyun. Just remembered the scene made Sunggyu blood boiled in raged. But he knew, fighting was not the solution. He will only worsen the situation more. He could not accept when L stepped on Woohyun’s dignity. He admit that his wife was not a  anymore and he didn’t care on the fact instead made him wanted to protect his wife at all cost. He might not be as perfect as other, but there was a feeling started to creep up his heart. Sunggyu let out a heavy sighed at his flashback.

 

“Hey, Sunggyu-shi why are you want to meet me?” Sunggyu startled at the sudden voice greeted him.

 

“Howon no need to be formal. Drop the -shi” Sunggyu told Howon after the waiter took their order.

 

“Okay. So the reason we are here?”

 

“Do you know why Woohyun was not come to work today?”

 

“You are his boss, why ask me?” Howon raised his left eyebrow in confusion.

 

“You know him better?” Sunggyu answer sounded more like a question to Howon. What is going on between them?

 

They stopped for a while when the waiter placed their foods on the table. Very mouth watering dishes. The conversation was held for a while for them to dig in the food.

 

“Woohyun didn’t send me any notice. I thought maybe he will informed you.” The napkin was placed back on the table after Sunggyu done wiping his mouth. He started the conversation when he noticed Howon’s food almost finished.

 

“Maybe he has an emergency?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Oh yeah. I think this weekend I want to take Woohyun out to watch movie.” Said Howon after he finished his juice. Sunggyu frowned listened to Howon intention. He didn’t like the idea at all.

 

“He is a wife, right.”

 

“He WAS.” Howon corrected him only making him more annoyed.

 

“You don’t mind? You still want to try him?” Sunggyu wanted to test Howon. He want to know if that guy was serious or not.

 

“I don’t mind. Past is past. Woohyun is a naive and nice person make my protective instinct kick out.” Sunggyu lost of words. To be honest he was surprised at Howon’s words.

 

“Can I tag along? I will bring Soyou.”

 

“If only Woohyun agree to my invitation because usually he will say no.”

 

“Really?!” Sunggyu surprised at the fact also at his tunes, quickly controlled himself back. Howon watched him curiously.

 

“Yes and it will be a miracle if say yes which it almost never be. If want to take him out, I will used work related excuses to trick him.” How dare you tricked my wife?! Thanks God you never harass him or else I will kill you with my bear hand!

 

“Maybe he still remembered at his late husband.” Sunggyu gave his reason.

 

“He was dead. Woohyun need to move on. Why not he give me a chance and if he find we are suited for each other, I can back off.” Howon sighed. It was true. Howon never forced Woohyun to be together with although he really want it as he respect the other. Many times he asked Woohyun to give him a chance to love him but all the times were denied either he said I can’t love someone else or he still not ready yet.

 

Excuse me, Howon the so called dead husband of Woohyun is right infront of you, just inhaled a plate of rib steak with an orange juice and freaking having a conversation with you about WOOHYUN! Aishh this guy, chincha. You should learn the ‘give up’ word as last time I checked it still clearly stated in dictionary. I really want to wipe off the smile formed on your face every time you talked about Woohyun.

 

“He still cannot forget him, I guess? Anyway Howon, contact me if the plan confirm, okay.” Sunggyu changed the topic afraid if they keep talking Woohyun he might lost his control and spilled everything. Just listen to Howon plan already made him felt really jealous and he couldn’t imagine his feeling if he witness their interaction if the plan was confirmed. He couldn’t bear seeing his wife with other men except him.

 


 

“Do you have any plan for this weekend, Woohyun? If not I want to bring along meeting our buyer.” asked Sunggyu when Woohyun sat on the chair infront of his table. He wanted to test him.

 

Woohyun nodded answering to his question. “I am meeting a friend.”

 

“Have you ask permission from your husband?” Woohyun lowered his head clearly avoided Sunggyu’s stare.

 

“I am meeting Howon.”

 

“If I say no?”

 

“I want to repay his kindness.”

 

“If that so, I want you to stay back this evening, help me finish with this work.” Sunggyu jutted out his lower lip pointed to his pile of undone work.

 

“How? You also need to repay my kindness as I also ‘helping’ you a lot.” His smirk couldn’t be hide when he saw Woohyun nodded weakly to him. He knew Woohyun got his meaning.

 

Woohyun knocked the door before entering. Although already two hours, working hour passed, Woohyun still behaved professionally moreover the room he was about to enter was his boss room. He thought it will be rude if he entered without knocking first.

 

“Come in.” Woohyun stopped in front of the table.

 

“Have a sit.” Sunggyu without lifted his face from the screen. Woohyun went to the sofa placed at the left side of the room but his steps were stopped by Sunggyu.

 

“Not there, here infront of me.” Sunggyu pointed to the chair infront of him.

 

“Anything I can help you, sir?”

 

“I want you to accompany me while I working, can you?” Sunggyu gave Woohyun his most sweetest innocent smile making his small eyes turned into crescent causing Woohyun to curse Sunggyu silenty. I thought he will give me some work to do. If I know this would happen sure I will decline it at first.

 

After sometime, Sunggyu ordered Woohyun to compile the documents because he pitied him sitting there blankly had nothing to do. Actually the works could be done later in other day, just he want to spend his time with his wife. He never have a chance to be alone together with him even though he was his personal assistance. Usually he will have lunch date with his clients and Woohyun always disappeared early when he went to his desk. So he though this will the best time he could have him alone and enjoyed admiring his  beautiful face which boosted up his spirit more to complete the task.

 

“I go to toilet for a while.” Sunggyu voice managed to startle Woohyun. He gasped when he saw the digits shown by his black watch nicely wrapped around his left wirst. It already 7.15 pm.

 

“I want to tag along, can I?” Woohyun whispered in a low voice but still can be heard by Sunggyu. If only nothing happen between them, Sunggyu already enveloped him in his arm because of his cuteness. How come a 26 years old guy still scared being left alone. How cute is my wife.

 

“Make yourself comfortable.”

 

 

The clock’s hand shown it 15 minutes passed 11 pm. Sunggyu rubbed his tired face after he shut down his laptop. He looked at the sleeping figure on the sofa and went to him. Woohyun fell asleep after he made him a coffee while waiting him to finish his work. He crouched down beside the sleeping figure, studying the features decorating his beautiful face. He brought his finger to trace along his wife smooth chubby cheek and stopped at his red plump lips. He retracted back his slander fingers when Woohyun moved a bit.

 

“Woohyun, wake up.” Sunggyu whispered slowly at the latter right ears. Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and blushed at their proximity where Sunggyu face just a few centimeters away from his face.

 

“Already 11.15 pm. I cannot drive in the midnight.” Woohyun voiced out his scared.

 

“It’s okay, I will send you home.” Woohyun got up from the sofa and blushed again when Sunggyu held his waist prevented him from kissing the carpet.

 

“Slowly.”

 

 

Sunggyu smiled softly when he turned his left to check on Woohyun only found that his wife fell sleep again. Poor him. Must be tired waiting for me. Mianhae, Woohyun-ah. Sunggyu pressed back on the accelerator after the light turned to green. Sunggyu purposely drove passed Woohyun’s residence and head straight to his home.

 

Right at the moment Woohyun opened his eyes in confusion when he realized they were not in his residence instead in an elite residence or to be exact in front of a mansion. Sunggyu unbuckled his belt while waiting for the auto gate opened.

 

“Where are we?” Woohyun asked in confusion. His eyes started to analyzed his surrounding.

 

“My home. You will be staying here tonight.” Sunggyu explained to him while unlocked the wooden classic door.

 

“I can’t.”

 

“Why?” Sunggyu asked him back waiting for an answer. He saw Woohyun mouth moving like trying to make a sentence but not to his avail, nothing came out from his plump lips.

 

“I’m scared.”

 

“Scared? With whom? With me?” Sunggyu blew his hot breath against Woohyun’s ear playfully. The last two words he said in romantic voice intentionally to tease him obviously enjoyed to see he flustered.

 

Woohyun shivered when he felt Sunggyu hot breath against his ear. Obviously he was scared, no scratched that, he was really TERRIFIED to be honest. Being left alone together in a big mansion, anything could happen. People may seen Sunggyu was a gentleman never took granted from people but he still aware that Sunggyu was a guy. A freaking guy with his ual needs! And now he had gotten more daring like now. Using such tone could made his hairs stand straight.

 

Sunggyu laughed when he saw Woohyun reaction - both eyes shut tightly. “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything without your permission. Hurry, get in. The breeze getting more chiller.” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun and glad he didn’t push him away.

 

 

“You will be sleeping here. Later I send you a pair of new wear along with a new towel and toiletries.” Woohyun entered the room. His eyes scanned the whole room. He assumed Sunggyu must really like white and slow tone color because he noticed the mansion were dominated with both colour. He choose a cream colour for the room also making the room felt more warm and cozy. Woohyun smiled at his own thought about Sunggyu character. His interior reflect his own character. A powerful yet a warm man inside. Woohyun startled when he heard a knock.

 

“After you are finish, come downstairs I will fix us a a simple supper.” Woohyun nodded at his authoritative voice and took the things from Sunggyu’s hand.

 

 

Woohyun smelled a very aroma of kimchi fried rice emitted from the kitchen. Sunggyu back was facing him as the guy was busy poured the rice from the pan into plate. Woohyun couldn’t deny his back only already attractive and how can attractive he be when he fighting alone in the kitchen to make them a supper.

 

“Oh, you are here?” Sunggyu shocked to see Woohyun presence when he turned back to place their filled plate on the table. Woohyun greeted him with a thin smile before took his steps to the table.

 

“Sorry they are quite loose for you.” Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun clothes. Actually he enjoyed the view. Woohyun wore his shirt and the size a bit too big for him making him look like an adorable puppy. Without he noticed, he had been staring at Woohyun for a quite minutes and brought Woohyun to feel uncomfortable. Woohyun coughed a bit to bring back Sunggyu’s conscious.

 

“I’m sorry. Let’s eat while it still warm.”

 

They took respective chair before dug in their supper. Not bad considering he live alone. Or not? Sunggyu didn’t touch his rice as he busy looking at Woohyun stuffing his cheeks like a fish. He knew his wife was adorable but he never knew the level of adorableness was high like this! He could smile all day only seeing him.

 

“Ermm.. Mr. Kim, you are not eating?” Woohyun voice brought Sunggyu back to reality. He grabbed the spoon and start eating.

 

 

 

 

 

Guess who is back? I see majority of you guys want them to get back faster but the devil inside me decide to keep the angst for I don’t know how long. Muahhhaaahhaaa!!!!! Sorry friends, enjoy the chappy. Comment and subscribe are welcome. Thank you^^