Chapter 42

Seeking for Love

Before you guys start reading, this chapter contain male feeding. To those who are against it, you may close the window.

 

 

 

Today was weekend which mean an off day for Sunggyu. Yesterday he had been working on the company report until dawn, trying to finish them so it will not disturb his precious weekend. So here was the result of the stay up. The mention figure was in deep sleep under the thick duvet although the clock’s hand was already passed nine. Woohyun had already awake about an hour ago because the urgencies to use toilet. He purposely let his husband sleep more since he just sleep three hours ago.

 

When Woohyun returned back to their room after he finished his breakfast, Sunggyu was still in a deep sleep. Even the amount of sound produced in the room was not enough to wake him. He even snuggled deeper under the duvet.

 

“Poor my hubby.” Woohyun said while walking to his husband side. As he came nearer, the image of his husband sleeping slowly become clearer. His red lips were slightly opened inhaling the same air with him. A low chuckle escaped from Woohyun when he saw his husband bed hair were tousled in every direction making him look extra adorable in the morning.

 

The mattress sank deeper when Woohyun landed his bum next to his husband. As soon as he sat, his hand right away reached for his husband hair and ran his fingers across the soft locks to correct the disheveled hair. The little gesture by Woohyun successfully urged Sunggyu to open his eyes.

 

Sunggyu eyes fluttered to adjust the amount of light entering until the image of Woohyun smiling brightly become more clearer. His lips unconsciously formed a big smile together with Woohyun after he saw him.

 

“Why are you not waking me? Have you eat your breakfast?” Question after question being asked by Sunggyu after he fully kicked away the drowsiness. Suddenly he missed to be hold closer by Woohyun. Like right now, Sunggyu shamelessly put his head on his wife lap and snuggled closer to Woohyun’s round bump and trying to hug his wife frame as much as possible with their unborn baby in the middle.

 

“Hey little princess, come out quickly so that Papa can hug Mama like always before your are here.” Woohyun’s eyes doubled in size after he heard his husband words and lightly hit his shoulder.

 

“What are you saying. Poor my baby, he must be sad after you said that.” Woohyun put both his hand on each side of his belly, trying to shield his baby from hearing his father words. “Don’t listen to your father. He is bad.”

 

Sunggyu melodious laugh echoed in the room at his wife remark. Instead of coaxing Woohyun, Sunggyu rubbed his tall nose against the bump and dropped couple of kisses here and there. Watching his husband cute action, Woohyun smiled along. He always loves this side of his husband. A warm family man.

 

“How is your sleep?” Woohyun asked while tracing his fingers along his husband sharp jawline, feeling some stubbles under his fingertips. He silently loves when Sunggyu teasing his skin with his stubbles. Tickling.

 

“Feeling a bit refresh but I have finished all my works and I can spend my weekend with you without worrying my works.” Like a child, Sunggyu reported about his day to Woohyun which earned his a kiss on the lips and a big clap from Woohyun.

 

“Great! Can we go to shopping today? We still need to find some needs for our baby.”

 

Sunggyu frowned. Some needs? He thought they had done looking for their baby needs last few weeks. Woohyun even said that everything had settle and they only needed to decorated the baby room.

 

“What else? Did not you say everything had settle?”

 

Woohyun bit his lower lips and adverted his eyes away from Sunggyu. Yes he did but two days before he was flipping through a family magazine to kill his time while waiting for Sunggyu to come home. While flipping the pages, suddenly Woohyun’s eyes glued to a page where it showed sales of baby need of a baby shop. He never has intention to buy more things as they were still clueless about the gender, but his eyes attracted to a certain baby crib in the ads. And yes, he wanted it so badly.

 

“Erm, I thought we can can put one crib here. So, our baby don’t has to sleep together with us on the bed.”

 

“Is not you say she will be sleeping in the baby room?”

 

“…”

 

“Woohyun?”

 

“Don’t you think it will be more easier if he suddenly cry to be feed in the midnight? There is possibility of us not hearing to his cry. What is that situation happen?” Woohyun tried to defend himself although he did not sound convincing.

 

“We have the baby monitor.”

 

This argument might not found its ending if both parties still with their ego. Knowing that he already ran out ideas, Woohyun’s shoulder slumped in defeated. His husband was right. The reason he wanted so bad the crib was because he wanted his baby to sleep with him. It may be impossible to put together the baby sleeping with them. Woohyun afraid if either of them might roll over the infant.

 

Sunggyu sighed upon seeing his wife pouty face. It was not like he refused to buy him, he just want to know the reason why. He knew Woohyun wanted to sleep together with the baby but he afraid to ask him.

 

“You can tell me if you want to sleep together with the baby.”

 

“I thought you will against the idea.”

 

“You never ask me, how can you know my answer dear.”

 

“Are you angry?” Asked Woohyun in his little voice. He was still refuse to look into his husband eyes.

 

“Look at me, dear.” Sunggyu used his point finger to lift Woohyun’s chin so his wife was looking at him. “I could never be angry at you. You are my weakness, my source of happiness. How can I get angry at you?”

 

Woohyun smiled in delight after he listen to Sunggyu. His husband indeed the best. He threw his body into Sunggyu unready arms and hide his face in between his husband shoulder blade and neck.

 

“I love you, Gyu.”

 

“I love you more darling. Now, let’s get ready.”

 

“Where are we going?” Woohyun pulled back his face and faced Sunggyu. His brows were scrunched in confusion.

 

“You said you wanted to buy crib,”

 

“Oh, yeah. Let’s go!”

 

 

---

 

They had reached the baby shop and Woohyun quickly left Sunggyu behind to enter the store. Seeing his wife light steps and small skips made Sunggyu’s heart swell in happiness. How can his wife still acting like a kid where he was just around the corner to hold their baby in his arms.

 

“Woo, slow down don’t run! Remember you are pregnant!” Sunggyu warning was left unbothered by Woohyun as his body already went inside the shop. His excitement was concurring his body.

 

The moment Sunggyu feet stepped inside the store, he felt his hand being pulled by someone. A not so soft yelp escaped from Sunggyu lips when Woohyun literally dragged him to crib section. Although Woohyun was in his last trimester, but his energy was totally not joke.

 

“This one Gyu!” Woohyun excited voice greeted his eardrum. His eyes met with Woohyun’s glossy crystal and his infamous puppy smile, unconsciously his lips also stretched along with his wife.

 

His eyes shifted from his wife beautiful face to the crib pointed by Woohyun. It was simple but still beautiful. The design was not too crowded with drawing like other cribs displayed. His hand reached to touch the material and soon his lips stretched in satisfaction. His wife taste sure had his own standard.

 

“Why this one?” Sunggyu asked while his eyes still scanning the crib to find its flaw.

 

“Because both of these sides can be detached and connect to our bed. Isn’t it convenience?”

 

Sunggyu hummed in agreement. He could not agree less with him. This was convenience for them as Woohyun wanted to sleep together with their baby. With this crib, they were not worry about rolling over anymore and Woohyun can feed their baby without going back and forth to the baby room.

 

“You want this? How about we look at the others?” Offered Sunggyu but quickly received a shook from Woohyun.

 

“No, I don’t want to. I already have my eyes on this crib.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“All right, we take this one.” Sunggyu called one of the promoter and told they wanted the crib. Sunggyu followed him to the cashier to make payment while Woohyun was waiting for him at the nearest bench.

 

 

---

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were walking hand-in-hand aimlessly in the mall. Woohyun insisted to go for window shopping after they had their lunch at western restaurant beforehand. At first Sunggyu was against the idea considering Woohyun got tired easily nowadays but when Woohyun was doing some aegyo at him, he reluctantly had to agree. Well, who can resist a cute and adorable human puppy like Woohyun.

 

“Gyu can we rest a while there?” Woohyun whined and tugged his husband shirt to get his attention. Woohyun felt like his body going to split into two if they were still walking. His feet started to swell and ache.

 

Sunggyu smirked. He did asked him to go back after purchasing but Woohyun stubborn, and now he faced the consequence. “I did offer to go back right but who was against me?”

 

Woohyun pouted. He adverted his eyes away and nibbled his shirt while mumbling. Sunggyu could only chuckled but still granted his wife wished. They rested a while at the bench available after an old man left. A long satisfied moan finally escaped from Woohyun lips right after his bum touched the wooden bench. Goodbye shopping, his waist was against it.

 

“Are you okay?” Asked Sunggyu. His hand aimlessly caressing the protruding bump in circle.

 

Woohyun nodded and smile at his husband concern. Apart from his nearly split waist and aching feet, he was perfectly fine. His hand soon joined his husband’s to caress his own bump, feeling their little one inside. No words exchange between them as they were slowly falling into their own emotion.

 

“How are you feeling now?” The sudden question made Woohyun’s brows arched.

 

“What is that suppose mean?” Woohyun was confused. He glanced to his right and found his husband was looking directly at him with a pair of concern eyes and warm smile. His hand was drawing random pattern on his bump causing him to feel tickle sometimes.

 

“Less than a month you are going to give birth to our fruit of love. I am asking you whether you have been prepared or not?” Explained Sunggyu more details.

 

Truthfully, just thinking about Woohyun giving already make Sunggyu shuddered. There were a lot of news mother dead while giving birth or other way around. Or the most terrifying was both mother and baby were dead. Of course Sunggyu was afraid. He had not prepare to lose both of them. Even he was asked to choose between the mother or baby, Sunggyu opted to save both of them.

 

Woohyun’s arched brows were back to normal again. He trailed down to where his husband hand was resting before he brought back his gaze to Sunggyu. “I don’t know?”

 

It sounded more like a question than an answer. Woohyun himself was not sure if he had ready or not. Yes he was excited to hold his baby but at the same time he cannot lie that he was afraid on what will happen during the birth. He did had a thought what if he could not make it, how his husband going to face it. Or what were they feel if their baby could not make it? How will he reacted? Can Sunggyu accept it?

 

Question after question bombarded his mind after he entered his last trimester last month. He did consult his doctor and she told him that was normal for every expecting mother nearing their due date. But she told him to brush it away and feel confident with himself. As long as he was doing good in taking care both of them, they should be fine. About the labour, his doctor advised him to give his best and followed her instruction. If God wills, Woohyun and his baby will make it and returned to Sunggyu healthily.

 

“Woo, I am afraid.”

 

“I know. But as long as you there with me, I believe I am going to make it. Just promise you will accompany me in the labour room until our baby is born, okay?” Woohyun faced his husband and raised his little finger in front of Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu was doubted at first but then he connected their little fingers together after he saw a glimpse of confidence and trust reflected in Woohyun’s eyes. Yeah, he should believe him. And if anything happen between them during the time, that was God work. Sunggyu realised that Woohyun needed his as him as much as he needed his wife. Woohyun wanted him to be there because he was his source of strength.

 

“Thank you Gyu.” Their little promise then was sealed with a kiss for couple of seconds. After the kiss broke, Woohyun let his head rested comfortably against his husband hard chest. His arms were hugging his husband waist.

 

They stayed in that position for a quite time until Sunggyu decided to break it first. He just realised that they were still in public when they did everything beforehand. The sudden realisation made both cheeks’ heated up. Sunggyu took a glance on his left and right to see if anybody noticed their romantic gesture, and phew, only them there.

 

“You should control yourself Gyu.” Scolded Woohyun lightly. He was balancing on his own feet after Sunggyu pulled him to stand.

 

“I am sorry. But you are also at fault.” Protested Sunggyu. How can he was the one at fault when Woohyun was returning the kiss with the same passion.

 

“If you are not kissing me then this will not happen.”

 

“Whatever honey.” Sunggyu decided to put down his ego and let his wife won this argument. Fighting with a pregnant mother was not a good choice. Hormones sure backing up the expecting mother.

 

“Woohyun!” The couple instantly stopped their steps at the sudden calling. Woohyun turned his head at the source and soon he clenched his husband forearm nervously. Seeing his wife weird reaction, Sunggyu also turned his body.

 

“Oh, it is you Kibum-shi.” They were shaking hands. Kibum shifted his gaze to Woohyun but the pregnant man was hiding behind his husband, refused to look at him. Honestly, he was a bit hurt at Woohyun treatment.

 

“What are you doing here, Sunggyu–shi?” Kibum masked his disappoinment and fixed his attention to Sunggyu but still stole some glance at Woohyun which did not go unnoticed by Woohyun.

 

“Nothing, just buying some baby needs then we did a little window shopping before until Woohyun was tired. We are about to leave after take a rest here.”

 

Kibum hummed in responds. His eyes were still trying to lock with Woohyun’s but he was avoiding. He was coming out from a pharmacy when he saw the couple walked hand-in-hand before his eyes. Sure his heart was burning to see their closeness. His hand balled up and shook to hold back himself from pushing Sunggyu away and punched him. His heart was like being stabbed to see Woohyun’s blinding smile every time he was with Sunggyu.

 

His gaze then stopped in the midway at Woohyun’s bump. Again he was holding himself from lashing to the couple. This was another reason why he hated Sunggyu. The bump supposedly filled with his baby not Sunggyu. He hated the fact that Woohyun was carrying other man baby instead of him. He hated it when Woohyun was holding or carressing his bump with Sunggyu. He just hate it. He hated anything related to Sunggyu because that man stole his Woohyun.

 

“How are you Woohyun?” Kibum tried to make Woohyun talked to him.

 

Woohyun just nodded at his question. He was still refused to bring his eyes at the same level with Kibum. His mind vividly remember their meeting at the supermarket couple days ago. Woohyun was sure Kibum still has feeling towards him and only acted like he had move on in front of Sunggyu. If he really had move on, why he confessed his heart at Woohyun before?

 

“How long are you Woohyun? You still look beautiful like before.” Kibum did not realise he said that. Sunggyu bit his lower lips to suppress his anger and coax himself that was just a praise to his wife.

 

“Eight month. If nothing else, we take our leave first. Sunggyu’s mother is waiting us now to have dinner.” Woohyun lied. He did not bother to wait for the reply and pulled Sunggyu to walk away.

 

Kibum was just about to open his mouth then the couple already turned their heels and walked away. He just spare the couple a pair of sad eyes which also filled with hatred.

 

“I still love you Woohyun,”

 

 

---

 

Woohyun was silence during their way to home. Sunggyu wanted to ask him why but he chose to wait for Woohyun to say it first. He did not want to force him because if he did, Woohyun probably will refuse. But this silence was slowly killing him as the atmosphere was awkward. After meeting Kibum just now, Woohyun became silent. And Sunggyu noticed how his wife clutched his forearm when he was talking with Kibum. Not also that, he found that Woohyun refused to engage in a conversation with Kibum. If not, why he bother to make up a lie just because he want to leave quickly.

 

“Woo honey, why are you silent? Mind to tell me?” The traffic light turned red. Sunggyu took this opportunity to asked his wife. He took Woohyun’s small hand into his larger one and caress his skin.

 

“Nothing, just don’t feel to talk.”

 

That was a lie thought Sunggyu. His wife was a chatter box. There must be something Woohyun his from him. Sunggyu did not get to ask more as the light had turned green. His legs pressed the pedal and continue their journey.

 

“Gyu, I want to tell you something. But before that I want to say sorry because I keep this from you.” Woohyun’s voice finally being heard again.

 

Sunggyu sensed that the atmosphere was getting serious. Judging from his wife tone, he knew that will be serious matter. “Continue,”

 

“I met Kibum couple days ago when I went to supermarket to buy tangerine.”

 

His forehead frown. But he did not say anything until Woohyun finished. “The day where we had a little fight isn’t it?”

 

Woohyun nodded weakly. “He hold my hand and he said he miss me.” His voice was getting smaller towards the end. Woohyun had to bite his inner cheeks to stop his tears from coming out. He was afraid with Sunggyu reaction.

 

That was why Sunggyu insisted not allowing Woohyun to go out alone without accompany. He did not this kind of thing happen. The incident where his wife almost being hit had put his protective side on its maximum level. Since he did not know the culprit behind it, Sunggyu put extra precaution to protect Woohyun from any danger. And Kibum also now added to Sunggyu cautious list after he noticed how Woohyun reacted every time he was there.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“I pulled back and told him I am already married and please give up on me.”

 

“What did he said?”

 

“He loves me and he wanted us to be like before.” Woohyun was getting more anxious after Sunggyu question by question. His fingers were fidgeting under his big belly to calm his racing heart.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“He still loves me.”

 

Silence.

 

Woohyun hated this kind of situation. He preferred being yelled by Sunggyu than his husband kept silent. His husband emotion was hard to tell.

 

“Gyu,” He called out his husband name softly, afraid to make the elder angrier.

 

“Do you still love him?” Woohyun was dumbfounded at the sudden question. Of course now his heart was belong to his husband.

 

“No. I love you.”

 

“Then stay loving me. About that guy, just don’t think too much. Maybe he is still trying to get over the feeling. And please, after this don’t go out alone. We never know what he can do.”

 

“Are you angry?” Asked Woohyun in a little voice.

 

“No, you did nothing wrong so why I need to get angry at you.” Sunggyu chuckled and pinched Woohyun’s chubby cheek a bit until the poor man yelp in pain.

 

“My cheek is not a toy okay.”

 

“Yeah, but they look like mandu. Nam mandu.”

 

“Kim Sunggyu!”

 

 

---

 

Kibum entered his dark apartment with a gloomy heart. His hand reached to the switch and the light suddenly filled the living room. His feet dragged his soulless body to the couch and dropped onto it, instantaneously closed his eyes and returned back the moment he met Woohyun this evening. His smile and his smiling eyes were lingering inside his memory box. How Kibum wished he could pulled the body into him and kissed every inched of Woohyun’s face until his heart felt content. But he cannot do that because Woohyun was someone wife now.

 

“Hyunie, I love you so much. Why did you left me and married him?”

 

A drop of tears rolled down to his cheeks and soon turned into heavy sobs. The man was burying his face into his bent knees and continue to pour his sadness and diappointment. His lips were chanting I love you Hyunie over and over again.

 

“I cannot live without you honey. I WANT YOU!” Kibum shouted in the middle of silence night. Cushions were flying every where. The coffee table was flipped until it broke. It was a disaster to see.

 

“No one can have you other than me Hyunie.” His voice suddenly changed. His lips were smiling like a crazy person.

 

Kibum rushed to a small room in the kitchen and pushed the door harshly. A lot of Woohyun picture were hanging on the wall. Seeing the photos, Kibum was crying again. Because of love he turned into a bipolar guy. One second he was crying, one second he was smiling. And one second he can get angry.

 

He walked to the middle of the room where a big frame of smiling Woohyun was hanging across him. Slowly Kibum closed their distance and leaned his head towards the frame. He closed his eyes and caressed the photo while crying. Sobs after sobs left his mouth. His lips traveled upwards to meet Woohyun’s lip and stopped to kiss it.

 

Kibum retracted back and smiled creepily. “If I cannot have you, no one else can have you Woohyun.”

 

His gaze then shifted to some worn photos pasted on a dart target. That was Sunggyu’s photo. Every time when Kibum suddenly had a thought about them, Kibum will throw small knife at Sunggyu photo while chanting die until his heart content. Not satisfy with that, Kibum scratched the photo until it totally worn and burnt it. He was going crazy.

 

“I will take Woohyun from you Sunggyu. Just wait and see.”

 

 

---

 

After they finished their dinner, Woohyun excused himself to their bedroom to freshen up while Sunggyu stayed in the kitchen to clean the plates and everything. It already become Sunggyu routine every time after they eat. Woohyun was doing all the cooking while he will do the cleaning part. So they were in win-win situation.

 

One last touch on the counter top, Sunggyu then kept the cleaning towel and left the kitchen. Instead of watching television like they always did after dinner, Sunggyu straightaway went to their shared bedroom. He pushed the door lightly and found it was empty. The sound of water coming from inside the toilet showed that Woohyun was showering.

 

Sunggyu then plopped his body to the mattress and played with his phone. First, he opened his mailbox to see any important email he needed to read. After finished that, Sunggyu closed the apps and opened random game on his phone. While waiting for Woohyun to finish showering, he played a game.

 

25 minutes after that, the door was opened and revealed Woohyun clad in white bathrobe. The strawberry scent of his body wash was filling the room to where Sunggyu closed his eyes and hummed at it. His lips subconsciously form a smirk at his own naughty imaginations.

 

“What with that smirk?” Woohyun startled Sunggyu at his side and almost made the poor man to kiss the floor if not Woohyun holding his forearm. Sunggyu let out an embarrass laugh to cover up and immediately got a pinch on his stomach from Woohyun.

 

“Why are you pinching me? I did nothing dear.”

 

Woohyun just rolled his eyes and left his husband side to wear his clothe. “Don’t think I do not know what is playing in your mind, Mr. ert.”

 

And the smirk grew wider as Sunggyu now took his steps closer to his wife. He was now standing right behind him and shamelessly wrapped his arms around the exposed waist as Woohyun was wearing it almost half way before got interrupted. Woohyun’s cold skin came in contact with his warm ones made Sunggyu suddenly felt hot. His naughty imagination just now had grew wilder after he felt the petite body in his arms was slightly shivering at his little touch.

 

“Don’t start Gyu. I just finish showering and I refuse to take another one.” Woohyun tried to stop Sunggyu when the arms hugging him were getting tighter. With a bit difficulties, Woohyun managed to pull down his shirt and turned around his body to face Sunggyu.

 

Now, much to Sunggyu dismay, they were separated a bit with Woohyun’s baby bump in the middle. Long hideous pout hanging loosely on Sunggyu’s thin lips at the small distance between them. Looking at his husband cute protest, Woohyun smiled and caressing the sharp jawline of his husband which earned him a low mewled sound.

 

“We just did it before we had dinner. Now you are asking for it again?”

 

Blames Sunggyu’s hormone for that. They were still on their way when Sunggyu suddenly went all touchy on him. Touching him here and there causing Woohyun unconsciously to let out moans which only driving his husband lust. Woohyun had to peel his husband hand every time he tried to touch him again but to avail. And because of Sunggyu hormones, Woohyun had to allow his body being ravished by his husband hand while he was steering the wheel. As soon as they reached home, Sunggyu immediately lifted him to their bedroom to continue what they had started.

 

Woohyun did not get a reply, instead Sunggyu was resting his head against his neck and left couple of light kisses along the cold skin. Without being told, Woohyun already aware that his husband wanted his attention. Every time when Sunggyu wanted to be spoil by Woohyun, he will acted like a kid and be all touchy. Not that ert touch, just innocence touched and skin ship like just now.

 

“All right my big baby. Let’s move to our bed then I will cuddle you more comfortably.” With Sunggyu still hugging him tight, Woohyun took cautious steps to their bed and plopped their body against the soft mattress.

 

“Let go of my waist first, my back is going to hurt if I stay like this.” He pulled a pillow and put it behind his back just below his waist and adjusted for better angle until he felt comfortable. After Woohyun confirmed he was in the best position and his belly was not too pressing his back, then he brought Sunggyu into his awaiting arms.

 

“I miss being held by you like this.” Mumbled Sunggyu with both of his eyes closed, enjoying Woohyun massaging his scalp. He snuggled deeper into Woohyun’s chest and inhaled his wife special scent that never fail to make him feel at ease and relax. His arms were hugging his wife waist while their legs were tangling with each other.

 

Woohyun just smile watching the beautiful sight enfolded before his eyes. Same like Sunggyu, Woohyun also loved holding his husband like this. Whenever Sunggyu requested to cuddle like this, Woohyun always thought that his husband was like a little kid. Pure and innocence. Woohyun loved in every time Sunggyu was looking at him from his chest with excited eyes and he will gladly kissed his husband tall nose or his forehead.

 

“We just cuddle after our intimate session before. Is that not enough, hmm? Woohyun asked while his hand was rubbing his husband broad back before resting on his husband pelvic. His other hand was laying on top of his round stomach, sometimes caressing bump not wanting the baby felt left out.

 

“That is not same. Cuddle after making love and cuddle like this are different honey. This kind of cuddle is really relaxing and I can feel love radiated from us. Is not it lovely?”

 

“Whatever husband.”

 

“Futhermore, after our princess is born, it must be difficult to me to get time like this with you. Your first priority must be her.” Sunggyu voice was getting smaller towards the end. His fingers were tracing random pattern on Woohyun belly.

 

Upon hearing Sunggyu voicing out his inner, Woohyun could not help but to ruffle his husband hairs and kissed his temple long until the poor man squirmed in discomfort. “My husband is jealous over his baby. Why are you so cute hubby.”

 

“Enough Woo. I am not cute. I am handsome.”

 

“Why would you think like that? Yes I will be very busy with our little one but how can I forget my forever big baby here.”

 

Only in very rare occasion Sunggyu will actually blush because of certain things, like this one. He was suddenly felt embarrass after being teased by Woohyun. Usually he was the one who teased his wife until he turned into blushing mess, but today the table had turned. Now Sunggyu became the blushing mess. He hid his face deeper against his wife chest and trashing his feet to chase away the heat.

 

“Awww, is my husband blushing? Let me see his cutie face.” Woohyun tried to lift Sunggyu’s face from his chest but his husband had held his wrist to prevent him from doing so.

 

“Shut up, Woo!” Muffled Sunggyu behind the fabric. The heat was slowly leaving his body but he was still embarrass to lift his face yet.

 

“Baby, look at your Papa. He is cute right acting jealous like that? I hope you will be like him when you come out later.” He was not finish yet. Woohyun still want to tease Sunggyu more.

 

“Woo honey!” This time Sunggyu had pulled his face from his comfort zone and pouted while glaring at Woohyun. The pregnant man did not even bother under his husband glare, instead he laughed. His husband looked like an angry hamster right now.

 

Sunggyu was ready to tickle his wife if he was still laughing at him, but few seconds later his laugh had subsided. Only left with small chuckle. Woohyun yelped when Sunggyu pinched his nose a bit harder. He rubbed the poor spot quickly after Sunggyu’s hand had let go of it.

 

“My nose is not a toy, Mr. Husband.”

 

“Well, it is payback time. Who ask you to laugh at me?”

 

Some incoherent mumble left Woohyun’s mouth. Sunggyu smiled nonchalantly and continued back snuggling against Woohyun’s chest. Although his mouth was complaining but his arm still hugging Sunggyu. He continued to pat his husband back like before.

 

“What to do with you when I am not around?” Suddenly Woohyun uttered the sentence making Sunggyu frown.

 

“What are you talking about? Where are you going?”

 

“No, I am just saying. I am not going anywhere.”

 

“Don’t say like that anymore. I don’t like it.” It sounded more like a command than a request.

 

“Okay, I am sorry.” Woohyun then hummed a lullaby while patting Sunggyu’s back. His eyes shifted down to peek at his husband. Sunggyu was poking his lower belly to disturb their baby. Thanks to it, he was now fully awake and decided to give his Mama a little hard time. But maybe because he knew his father was there, he was under control. Woohyun was not feel hurt whenever he moved inside him.

 

“Woo,” Sunggyu called out his wife name. Woohyun brought his eyes to look at Sunggyu.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Ermm,” No words were coming from Sunggyu. It was only ermm. He was fidgeting in Woohyun hold made the pregnant man frown deeper. What was wrong with his husband?

 

“Can I, ermm.”

 

“Speak Gyu. I don’t eat people.”

 

Sunggyu his lips first before he breathed our a great amount of carbon dioxide. “Can I have your milk?”

 

Blush.

 

Heat was creeping up to Woohyun’s cheeks and slowly turned the skin to reddish. Woohyun was startled at his husband request. Not that he never latch, but this was the first time he asked permission and on top of that, during their cuddling session. Usually Sunggyu will latch on him when they were making love where he will gives some services to it.

 

“Do you want it?” Sunggyu only nodded.

 

Woohyun pushed his body a bit so he can pulled his shirt up to chest and revealed his yummy s to Sunggyu. After making himself comfortable, Woohyun signalling Sunggyu to come closer. Once his husband mouth latched on his chest, Woohyun’s toes curled up to hold back the sensation. It was not sensual but still weird for Woohyun. After some moment, Woohyun finally can adapted. He gazed down and met his husband eyes who was looking at him innocently like a baby.

 

Woohyun traced down his fingers along his husband features until he stopped at the corner of Sunggyu’s lips. He wiped off a bit trail of milk coming out from the corner and chuckled softly. “Slow down Gyu.”

 

They were continued in that position until Sunggyu fell asleep with his mouth still latching on his wife chest. Slowly without wanting to stir awake Sunggyu, Woohyun carefully pulled out his from Sunggyu’s mouth and moved his husband to the side. He then straighten his shirt back before went out from the bed to close the door. After that, Woohyun returned back to the bed and took the other side. He pulled the duvet to cover their body.

 

“Sleep well Gyu. I love you.” With one last word, Woohyun closed his eyes and soon followen his husband to dreamland. His arm protectively hugging his bump while the other one was holding onto Sunggyu and rested their intertwined hands against Sunggyu’s chest.

 

 

Hi my beloved readers. Here is anothef chapter for you guys. Feel free to left some comments^^